MY HUSBAND (OS/TS) BOOK

By subagokul118

OS/TS STORY Book Of ABHIGYA © Copyrights Reserved by Subagokul118 More

MY HUSBAND
MY POSSESSIVE HUSBAND
FINALLY GOT HIM TS - (SHOT 1)
FINALLY GOT HIM TS - (LAST)
MY TRUE LOVE TS - (PART 1)
MY TRUE LOVE - (PART 2)
MY TRUE LOVE - (FINAL)
MY LIFE
MY BABY WIFE
LIFE FULL OF LOVE
ARROGANT LOVE
TRUE LOVE NEVER FAILS - TS (1)
TRUE LOVE NEVER FAILS - TS (2)
TRUE LOVE NEVER FAILS - TS (LAST)
TS - WILL YOU LOVE ME?? (1)
TS - WILL YOU LOVE ME?? (2)
TS -WILL YOU LOVE ME?? (3)
TS -WILL YOU LOVE ME?? ( LAST)
TS - MY ARROGANT BOSS (1)
TS - MY ARROGANT BOSS (2)
MY ARROGANT BOSS (3)
MY ARROGANT BOSS (LAST)
TS - PYAAR (1)
TS - PYAAR (LAST)
TS - I FOUND MY LOVE (1)
TS - I FOUND MY LOVE (2)
TS - I FOUND MY LOVE (3)
TS - I FOUND MY LOVE (4)
I FOUND MY LOVE (5)
TS - I FOUND MY LOVE (FINAL)
DIWALI SPECIAL (OS)
YOU & ME
MOHABATH
IN LOVE WITH YOU
LOVE.. LOVE.. HAPPY LOVE..
ARRANGE MARRIAGE
ANGRY BIWI & ANGRY HUSBAND
NEVER KISS YOUR BESTFRIEND
LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO
TS - I WANT YOU (PART 1)
TS - I WANT YOU (PART 2)
TS - I WANT YOU (FINAL)
I WANT YOU (EPILOGUE)
TS - JAMAI RAJA (PART 1)
TS - JAMAI RAJA (PART 2)
JAMAI RAJA (PART 3) FINAL
TS - MEMORY LOSS (1)
TS - MEMORY LOSS
TS - MEMORY LOSS (FINAL)
HER BUDDU
FRIENDS TO LOVERS
FRIENDS TO LOVERS (Final)
LOVE OF MY LIFE (OS)
PREGGO PRAGYA
CORPORATE MONSTERS
TISHA'S HAPPY DIWALI
CRAZY MRS
KHILADI COUPLE

HEART ME

1.5K 150 41
By subagokul118

Thank You So Much Dear Friends Who Read, Voted & Commented...

Let's Get into the story

Abhi hurriedly running Inside the Mumbai Railway station...The Train Horn blows indicating that the train will leave soon...He sighs in relief when he steps inside the Train Coupe and the Train starts leaves the station...

He looks into His ticket as He walks towards his seat number...He saw his Friends Purab and Vin already in their seats...He throws his bag to Vin and sits beside them..

Both giggles at Abhi...

"Damn!! We thought you won't reach Here at time!!" Vin says as He chuckles...Abhi rolls his Eyes hearing it...

"Mann How will I miss Alia and King's Marriage...This is the first Marriage in Our gang!!" Abhi tells him as he pulled out the water bottle from His Bag as He starts to gulp the water...

"So you're not here to convince your Girlfriend??" Purab Asked curiously looking at Abhi...Abhi Glared at him...

"Purab don't you know Pragya broke up with him!" Vin chuckled...Abhi Glared at Him...

"Stop Glaring at us Abhi...We all know what has happened..Your supposed Girlfriend Pragya broke up with you after she saw you Hugging Maya!!"

"We all know what is between Me and Maya..She is like a Sister to me ..Pragya blowed out of proportion...And she is Not even ready to listen to me!!" Abhi sighs sadly...Vin placed his hand on his shoulder...

"I miss Her!!" Abhi tells them sadly...

"Why we are here Abhi!! In King and Alia's Marriage we will help you to patch up with Pragya!!" Purab said seeing Abhi so sad...

"I couldn't able to believe that she trusted that Tanu over me!!" Abhi tells feeling Hurt...He remembers how Tanu badmouthed about Him and Maya to Pragya..And she believed it...

He Knows Pragya is being  over Possessive about Him...That day it's Not their day everything went out to the toll and they break-up with Each other...After that He tries a lot to convince Her but she is the way too stubborn..She is not listening to Him...

It's been two weeks since they break up with each other..He Knows she still loves him but Her damn ego is not letting her to listen to him...He is Missing her so much...He is determined that Anyhow He will convince her in Alia's Marriage..He have enough One week time to plan everything and Get back in her in his track...

The Next Day they reached Bangalore were the Marriage is taking place.. It was early morning so King Reached to pick up them...

They Reached the marriage Hall where the Marriage gonna take place...

"Abhi you go and take rest..We can talk in the morning!!" King Says...Abhi nods as he looks around searching for someone...

"I know whom you're searching for...She already reached!! Morning we can talk!!" King tells Him.. Abhi sighs and he Went from there...

"Abhi not the third room it's second room man!!" King shouts but Abhi Went inside the room..

"Fuck Mannn...it's Pragya's Room!!" King sighs ....Purab Chuckles...

"Let them be... As if they didn't shared the room before!!" Purab winks his eyes...

"But that time is different mann!!" King reasoned...

"She still loves Him..She is just anger on him...In a closed room everything will be alright!!" Vin said.. Trio Chuckles...And they went from there ..

Abhi reached the room and he opens the Door....He went inside and locks the Door...Train journey Sucked all his damn energy...He removes his shirt as he throws aside....He falls on the bed....He feels someone sleeping in the bed... Before he could move out of the bed...

The person surrounds her Hand around his neck Hugging him close to her...With the Single touch Abhi realised that it's his Pragya....He adjusted the light and looks at Her adorable face ..She looks goddess to his eyes ...

It's been two damn weeks he had seen her this much close....His Lips curved into a beautiful smile as His eyes starts to fill up with tears...He Gulps Seeing her sleeping in such a little clothes...She is sleeping in Her White slip with White shorts... Her White creamy skin turned him on...He couldn't able to control himself..

Its been Two weeks he had touched or kissed Her....He leans towards her... Her breath starts to feel against his face....She turns a little more towards his side..He gulps Seeing her cleavage...He closes his eyes with Her Hazy State...

Abhi starts to carress Her cheeks...She slowly opens her eyes....

"Abhoo!! You're back??" She tells Dreamingly...

She is Dreaming about Him...He feels so happy Hearing His Pet name from Her mouth after days...

"Abhoo why did you left me?? You promised me that you'll be with me na!! Then why did you left me... I can't able to live a life without you Abhoo..I miss you so much...I love you Jaan!!" She said as she hugs him tightly....Even he is in his bare Body..She traced His Chest...Then she slept Hugging him tightly...Abhi felt so happy..He is determined that he will convince his Fuggi anyhow..This distance is killing both of them...

"Tanu Bitch!! I'm not gonna spare you for separating me and My Pragya" Abhi vows....He too drifted to sleep hugging Her...

Next Morning...Sun shamelessly peeps Inside Pragya's Room....She frowns and she digs her face into Her warm comfort pillow....She can able to feel his Hot breath Tickling Her skin like those lovable days...That's when the reality striked her...She opens Her eyes and she Shocked to see she is sleeping with Abhi...She frowns seeing him...

She about to push him but she couldn't after seeing His Baby face which is Her weakness...She about to touch his Face but she remembered those fights...She pushed him harshly...He too woke with the sudden push...

"Baby!!" Abhi smiled seeing Her...

"HOW DARE YOU TO ENTER INSIDE MY ROOM!! AND WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE DOING IN MY BED!!" she shouts at Him...

"King asked me to sleep in this Room.. I never know this is Your Room!!" He tries to reason her...

"Fuck!!" She shouts at Him...His Eyes roams on her from top to bottom... She flushed with the Red shade when she feels his eyes on her..Even she couldn't help but stare at his well-built Body...She looks around and picks the t-shirt and she wore it...Abhi Chuckles Seeing her wearing his Shirt which he removed last night...

"Like Always you look divine in My shirt!!" Abhi tells her adding fuel...Just then she realised that she is wearing his shirt....She removes the shirt that she is wearing...He enjoys the free show...She throws the shirt right on his face...

"GOT YOUR SHIRT RIGHT..NOW GET LOST FROM HERE!!!" She shouts at Him...

"But where will I go??" He asked keeping his face sad...

"Wherever you want!!! And this is my room damn it..Get Lost!!" She shouts at him furiously...

He bents down and takes his shirt as he starts to wearing His Shirt..She looks away feeling Distracted seeing his bare Body...

"Baby look!! I Need to talk with you...we need to Talk!!" He comes close to her..She moves Back as she stops him...

"Just stop it MR MEHRA!! There's nothing to talk...It's all over!!" She barks back at Him...He glared at her..He Always hates when she Calls Him MR MEHRA...

He moves towards her and pulls her close to Him by her Waist...She distracted seeing him close to Her... Abhi mentally chuckles Seeing his single touch affecting Her...

"It's Not Over Pragya!! We are meant to be...I love you so much Pragya...You too love me right?? Then how can you think that I'll cheat on you baby..." asked Abhi cupping her face lovingly...

She looked at his eyes which explaining the truth to her but she is so adamant not to listen to the truth.. She wants to believe Abhi but when she saw him with Maya.. She saw them hugging each other....she never felt to know about them because she trust Abhi & her love for him.. But when Her Childhood Friend Tanu said that she has seen Abhi cheating on Maya...She just believed her over Abhi...

Abhi pulls her face close to his... She can able to feel His hot breath...

"You really think I can cheat on you Pragya?? Cheat on our Love??" Abhi asks Her softly...She is getting affected with this Closeness...She came out from his Arms...Abhi looks at her sadly...

"I have seen you with Maya...Still you think I will believe you??" Pragya Asked him furiously...

Abhi sighs sadly...

"You don't know anything about Maya ...You blindly believed your Tanu bitch over -

"ABHI!!!" She shouts at Him....

"You don't have any Rights to talk about My friend!!"

"Pragya listen she is not a good friend of yours..But you can't see it!!" Abhi tells her...

"You don't need to give me a  certificate to know about my friend... I Know about My Friend!!" She tells Him furiously...

"Yeah!! Right!! You know about your friend..But not about me Pragya Mallik!" Abhi tells Her furiously.. Pragya Felt sad Hearing it...She hates when he calls her Pragya Mallik... Her heart begging her to listen to Abhi but she stops herself...

Abhi turns around and takes out his luggage... Without looking at Pragya he moves out... Pragya sadly looks at the way he Went....She wipes her lonely tears...

Two weeks she is away From him...She felt dead inside...She Loves Abhi so much...One part of her still loving Abhi...and she wants to trust him But she couldn't...She miss him, his touch, she misses being inside his Arms..She misses their love making..She misses Being his girlfriend...Why Maya have to come to their life and change everything...

She brushed those thoughts aside she gets ready for the king and Alia's Haldi ceremony....Abhi walks in the corridor...He saw King coming in his way....

He furiously punches his stomach..King stumbled back in pain...

"Abhi... Today is My Haldi..I don't want to die before my marriage Mann!!" King Said holding His stomach in pain...

"You pig!!! Can't you say it's Pragya's room!!" Abhi asks him Furiously...He runs his fingers on his hair in frustration...

"I said it's second room but you stupid run away before Hearing me!!" King tells Him...Abhi shrugs hearing it...

"Btw Just now you came to know it's Pragya's Room?? I excepted you'll come back last night..Seems you enjoyed with Your love!!" King teased Him...Abhi Glared at Him...

"If today is not your Haldi I would've broke your teeth...I pity for Alia that's why I'm leaving you!!" Abhi warned Him... king hides his smile...

"Doing worry Abhi.. Everything will be alright!" King said...

"Already shit going there..Tell me where is my room!!" Abhi asked him in anger...

"Next to Pragya's!!" King tells smiling cheekily at Abhi ..

"Fuck off!!" Abhi mutters and he went from there....

Soon Abhi got ready as he reached the Hall where the  Haldi ceremony taking place...He looks so handsome in White Kurta and he is mingled with his friends as they're cracking jokes... Abhi's searching for His Fuggi....

He hears her voice..He turns and saw Her..She looks like an angel in White Lehanga....He couldn't help his lips curved into a beautiful smile seeing her gorgeous face...

"Abhi close your waterfalls Mann!!" Purab whispered to Abhi...Abhi Closed his mouth...

Pragya walks past to Abhi and she didn't even looked at Him...Abhi felt bad...

"She have so much attitude Mann!!" Vin said...Abhi glared at Him...Abhi keep looking at Pragya... Pragya saw Abhi looking at her in side eyes...But she looks away...She sits beside Alia...

"Pragya we have kept some gifts to give to king.. pls get those from Alia's Room!!" Alia's Mother said... Pragya nods as she went from there...

Abhi saw this and he follows behind her...He thought he can talk with her alone for sometime...She enters inside the room as she started to look for the gifts...Abhi enters inside the room without making any noise...He closed the door...

She saw the Gifts Which is kept in the upper self...She takes the stool nearby and She leans up...Abhi gulps Seeing her exposed stomach....He moves close to her....He saw Her black mole in her Waist which his favorite one...He placed his cold lips on her Waist...She jerked as she slipped the balance...Abhi catches her safety...

Both looks at Each other eyes...She lost in his eyes... He looks so handsome in White Kurta...And it's her fav colour on Him....She busy admiring him...

"You look so Gorgeous Baby!!" Abhi Whispers to her...She came back to reality

"Land me down!!" She tells him glaring at him...He nods no...Her eyes widened in shock...

"HOW DARE YOU!!!" She Shouts at Him...

He Placed her on the nearby bed...She gulps hard..She don't have any idea what is running in his mind...He comes on top of her...She tries to push him but it's not possible for her to push him...

"What the hell are you doing!!! Leave me!! I want to go!!" She shouts as she starts to beat him in his shoulder... He holds Her both hand in his single hand as locked it above her hands...

"What the hell you're doing!! You dont have any Rights to touch me!!" She Shouts at Him.... She struggles hard in his arms but she couldn't....

He leans close to her face....She stops struggling as she looks at his eyes..She couldn't resist the Closeness between them...He placed a Kiss on Her Forehead...He moves down starts to nuzzle Her neck...

"How could you Baby?? How could you just break-up with me?? You know Right I can't live without you??" He slowly asks Her still nuzzling Her neck...She came back to reality as she pushed him and slapped his cheek....

"DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH ME!!" She shouts at Him..He takes Her Hand and again placed it in his cheek...

"Slap me, beat me hard!! Why did you stopped??... Come-on slap me again...You have all the rights...But you don't have any Rights to leave me!! You're mine!!" He tells Her furiously...He takes her hand and slaps his cheeks...She shocked and she pulls back her hand....She runs out from There taking those gifts...

Abhi furiously ruffled His Hair...

"Fuck!!" He too went from there...

Soon the Haldi functions started...Abhi keep looking at Pragya and she royally ignored Him...

"Heyy" there comes a Men voice...

Abhi fumes seeing a Handsome calling Pragya...

"Hii!" She Replied back with a small smile...She keep looking at Abhi who is fuming in Possessiveness...

"I'm Ranveer!! king's Cousin!!" He smiles cheekily...

"I'm Pragya... Pragya Mallik" Pragya tells smiling at Him...

Abhi frowns seeing it...He very well know that Ranveer is trying hard to get impressed with His girl...He saw Pragya looking at him with side Eyes...

"What she think of herself?? I'll get jealous?? Never!!" He says to himself and he Moves to King...

Pragya smirks Seeing Abhi not giving her attention..

Abhi beats King on his Back..King jumped back..

"What the hell you're thinking you're doing??" He asked him furiously...

"What I did?? I'm just enjoying my haldi!" King replied back...

"Fuck you!! After Spoiling my life you're enjoying your Haldi!" Abhi asks scratching his Neck...

"What I did Mann!!"

"Who the hell is that Ranveer!! and why the hell he is flirting with my girl??" Abhi asks him Furiously seeing at Ranveer who is cracking his jokes with Pragya and she too laughing with him happily...

"Mann He is My Cousin!!"

"If he dared to cross His limit with My girl..I Won't mind to kill Him!!" Abhi warns Him...

"Instead of killing my cousin.. Try to get patch up with Your GF!!" King said..Abhi mutters something inside his Mouth and he Went from there...

Abhi murderously looking at Ranveer who is keep talking with His Fuggi...Soon the function got over... Pragya walks in the corridor...Abhi holds her hand as he pins her in the nearby wall..She jerked first then got relaxed...

"How many times I Need to tell you to Stay away from me!!" She yells at Him...

"I can't because you're mine!!" He tells looking at her eyes...She about to say something...He pressed Her nose..She shuts her Mouth...He chuckled seeing it...

"Strange you still follow this Nose button!" Abhi asks Her... Pragya keep looking at him...Abhi takes the Haldi in his hand and he applies it on his cheek...She curiously looks at him ..He leans down as he rubbed his cheek on her cheek..She closed her eyes in sensation...

She starts to breath heavily sensing His Hand applying Haldi in her bare waist....She came back to sense...

"DON'T TOUCH ME!! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!" She furiously tells him pushing him away...She about to Move...He holds her Hand....She pulls her hand back as she went from there..Abhi furiously runs his fingers in his hair....She enters Inside her Room holding Her raising Heart Beat.... Her Heart begging her to listen to Abhi But she couldn't....She burst into tears thinking about Abhi...Yeah He is Right She is His Everything and He is Her Everything... Both don't have Parents...

She scrolls Her Mobile phone looking at their Pics... She smiled looking those pics... Soon she get furious seeing their pic along with Maya...She throws her Mobile in anger...

Next Day it's Sangeet...Abhi tries a Lot to talk with Pragya to make her understand..But Nothing work out...She ignored him as much as he Can...He felt bad with the way she is pushing him away....Abhi Furiously Looks at Ranveer and Pragya who is dancing together in the sangeet....

He couldn't able to control his fury ...He fists his Hand Seeing the way Ranveer trying to touch His Girl...And His Stupid Pragya don't know anything about it...She happily danced with Him looking at Abhi...She saw Abhi marching towards them furiously... She looks away....

"Erm Ranveer why don't you give some privacy with My Girlfriend Pragya??" Abhi Asked furiously looking at Pragya..She shocked Hearing him....

Ranveer gets Clueless..

"Pragya is your girlfriend??" He asks Abhi still holding Pragya's Hand... Abhi moves forward and pulls Pragya's hand from His hold....Both shocked with the way Abhi is behaving...

"Yes she is my Girlfriend...If you ever try to get close to Her.. I'll just Kill you got it??" Abhi asks furiously.... Ranveer Gulps Hearing it as he nods and he went from there....

Pragya looks at Him for an Answer...But he looks deeply into Her eyes..He pulls her close to Him and they starts dancing romantically...

Pragya can't able to control her feelings...She badly affected by his Closeness..She is loosing Her Ego Battle....She keeps her hand on His hand which is placed on Her belly...Soon she came out from her Lala Land when she heard everyone clapping for them....She pushed Abhi's hand as she went From there....

Abhi followed Her....She enters inside Her room..Abhi sighs as he determined to solve this today for sure....He enters inside her Room closing the door with the Bang...She jerked with the sound...

"WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE DOING INSIDE MY ROOM...GET OUT NOW!!" She shouts at Him...He stood like he is deaf...He marched towards her...He grabbed Her arms as He pins Her on the nearby wall....She shocked...She looks into his eyes which Showing Love, Hurt, Pain, Etc ...

"Why are you moving away from me Pragya..Why can't you Just listen to me..We love Each other baby...I never Cheated on You!! It's so easy for you to believe Tanu over Our Love??" He asks Her...She looks away not wanting to Answer His question...He is Hurt with the way she is reacting with Him...

"What Made you to believe that I Cheated on you Baby...sometimes our eyes can Lie too!!" He tells Her softly cupping Her face making her look at Him...Her heart Broke into pieces Seeing his tears.. She looks away...

"Eyes Can Never lie..It's Not about Tanu ....I did saw You Hugging Maya Happily!!" She shouts at Him furiously....

"Is this what you think about me??" He asks in pain....She Have no Answer for that...

"Maya is my

Before he could complete...

"JUST STOP IT ABHI!!! I'M NOT INTERESTED IN TALKING ABOUT YOU AND MAYA ANWAYS..ITS OVER BETWEEN US!!" She tells him furiously..She knows both of them breaking inside....

Abhi left her arms...

"So this is what you think about me?? Fine then!!! I never thought my Pragya will speak all this?!" He tells Her sadly...She looks away not able to meet his accusing eyes...

"Even Now I love you so much Pragya...I will be keep loving you..You think it's over between us..Then it's over MISS PRAGYA MALLIK!" Abhi tells as He leans down starts Kissing her lips...She couldn't help but she starts to claim his lips..... Soon He Pushed Her breaking the Kiss....

"GOOD BYE!!" He tells as He leaves from there...

Pragya falls down burst into tears....Next Day it's a shock for everyone that Abhi left the Place without informing Anyone....

"Did you guys fought again??" Bulbul asks as she enters Pragya's room.... Pragya looks away...

"Why did you changed like this pragya?? how much you love Abhi ..Now what happened??" Bulbul asks Her furiously....

"Bulbul it's all Over..I don't want to talk about this again..Pls...It's time for Alia's Engagement!" Saying this Pragya went from there...Bulbul sighs Furiously...

Pragya's eyes Looks for Abhi..But she gets sad not finding him anywhere...She can't able to ask this to anyone....She saw Maya Coming there with a Man....She shocked Seeing Maya is wearing Mangalsutra and KumKum...

"Hello Pragya dii" Maya smiles at Pragya... Pragya just nods...

She couldn't help but she asked " Btw Maya you Got married?? Who is this??"

"Dii Abhi bhai didn't Informed you?? We got married Last month!!" Maya said happily...

Pragya's world become pale hearing the word "Abhi Bhai!!" Seeing Pragya standing like a Statue...

"Dii where is Abhi bhai...I want to see... Bhai helped us a Lot for our Marriage!" Maya reasoned....Soon Maya went from There with Her Husband Adithya in search of Abhi...

Pragya stumbled back realising the reality....Tears starts to flow from her eyes realising how Stupid she had become trusting Tanu's words....

She failed to trust Her Love...How can she do that to Abhi?? Her Abhi?? Where is her love for him?? She got blinded with the trust on Tanu...She ruined Her Life....Abhi is all she have in Her life...Now what she Gonna do now...Yes I did made a Mistake But I will ask for Abhi's forgiveness for her...She is sure that Her Abhi will forgive her for what she had did...

She wipes Her tears...She starts to look for Abhi...Her Heart starts to beat fastly she don't know why...

"Bulbul did you see Abhi??" Pragya asks in a Panic tone...

"Now what are you asking for him?? You want to hurt him even more!!"

"BULBUL!!" She shouts...

"What else Pragya...He left us...He went far away from us... Don't know where he went??" Bulbul tells Her... Pragya world crashed hearing this....

"No No My Abhi can't Leave me...He Can't leave me!!" She keep bladdering as Her tears starts to flow from Her eyes....

"Pragya Be Calm ...we can find him!!" Bulbul gets sad seeing Her friend in this situation....She Hugs Her tightly...

"I have been Cheated By that tanu...I shouldn't have believed Her over My Abhi..I failed to listen to Him...Now he went far away from me!!" She cries....

"He will be back Pragya don't cry!!" Bulbul tries to console....

"No..How can he leave me!! How can he leave US!!" Pragya cries hardly...

Bulbul gets Confused Hearing the word us...

"What you mean by US??" She asks Pragya...

"I'm Pregnant Bulbul!!" She burst into tears...

"He left me and Our Baby...His Baby.. Abhi's Baby..It's all Because of me!" Pragya cries...

"When do you found out??" Bulbul asks...

"Few Days back!"

Bulbul hugs Her to Pacify Her.... Soon Pragya fallen unconscious in Bulbul's Arms...

After One Year....

Pragya gives Bath to Her one year Old Baby Boy....That Cute little baby boy gives a Toothless smile to Pragya...She lost in his smile...He is such a Carbon copy of Her Abhi... Thinking about Abhi Her eyes starts fill with tears...It's been One Year...She and Her Friends Don't know where he left or where he is living....

She believes that one day she will meet him and Also she will reunite their Son "Advik" with Abhi....

"Where are You Abhi?? Pls come back to me...It's hell without you... I'm dieing without you!!! I'm really sorry for what had happened.. I'm such a Foolish girl to believe Tanu...I'm sorry..Pls Come to back me..Me and your son is Waiting for you ..Advik wants his Papa!" Pragya cries....

Soon she finished giving bath to her son...He starts to cry after the bath...

"Adu Don't cry baby....See Here Papa is here!!" Pragya Handovers a Pic of Abhi to Advik...He curiously looks into the photo as he Stopped crying....

He always cries for his papa...She blamed her alone for the situation happened in her life....Soon she starts to made him wear the dress and She feeds Him...Soon he drifted into sleep...

She Caress His Hair placing a Kiss on his Forehead...He is just like his Papa..A carbon copy...He have the same Brown eyes like his Father.... Naughty and brat like Abhi...All this One year is a Hell for her without Abhi...She consoles her Heart with having Advik with Her.. Whenever she looks into Advik's Eyes she remembered Abhi's eyes it's like Abhi starring at Her...She misses him so much....

She wants to meet Him...Kiss Him, Hug Him, Slap him for leaving her alone...She wants Him....Her thoughts breaks when Bulbul calls Her...she lives with Purab and Bulbul.. And she works in purab's company... Everyone tried a Lot to Get to know about Abhi..But nothing helped them..Abhi had Changed his number...And Even His friends don't know where he went...It's been Few months Purab, Bulbul and Pragya settled here in America as Purab Started the new branch...

"So Pragya shall we leave??" Purab asks Her...She nods...

"Pragya don't worry soon we will find Abhi!" Bulbul consoles Her seeing her sad face.... Hearing Abhi's Name soon Her eyes filled with tears....Bulbul Hugs Her tightly...

"It's all because of me! It's all because of My stupidity!" Pragya said wiping her tears...

"Don't blame yourself Pragya...Pls...soon we will find him!!" Purab Consoled him...Pragya Nods...

"I want him to meet Advik...He misses his papa!" Pragya said sadly looking at Advik....

Purab and Bulbul consoled her somehow ....It's been Their routine to console Her...After Abhi left her.. Pragya went into an Depression... And Adding to it she is pregnant... Her mood swings all she wants is her Abhi...She blamed Her alone..And she even tried to commit Suicide... Somehow they have stopped Her remaining her that she is Carrying Abhi's Baby.... They have taken her to the meditation soon she is recovered from Depression...And after Advik born Pragya come back to normal....

"So Pragya Today we are going to visit Prem & Companies..We Gonna collaborate this Project!!"

Pragya nods...Soon they reached Prem & Companies.... They're in the conference hall .... Pragya's world shooked to see Abhi there.. Purab went to speechless seeing Abhi..Even Abhi is Shocked to see Pragya there but he didn't Showed in his face....

Pragya stayed silent because everyone is there she don't want to create any fuss in Abhi's Office..She felt it's all like a Dream.... Finally she found out her Abhi..Her Love...She keep staring at Him...She couldn't able to take her eyes off from Him..Now he look even More handsome, His Hair is Slightly over Grown so as his Beard..But it's making him look even more hot and Handsome..But she is hurt seeing him royally ignored Her presence ..She felt like she should run away from here...She looks down unable to take Abhi's Ignorance....She felt she deserve this for what she had did to Abhi....

Abhi felt his heart beat raising Seeing Pragya, His love after an year...He never thought he will meet her Today...He still loves her like before like crazily...When she didn't trusted him he felt like his world is ending by now.... That's why he Went far away from His Pragya from everyone....Now she is infront of eyes...He wants to hug her close to His Chest, Kiss her endlessly but He don't know what to do...

Soon the meeting gets over...Both Prem & Purab's Company cracked the deal together....Before Pragya talks to Abhi..He went from there....She felt hurt with the way He went.... Everyone left the Conference hall.. Only Purab and Pragya is there....Pragya Burst into tears hugging Purab...

"Purab he hates me...He didn't even want to talk with...He didn't even look at me Purab...My Abhi hates me Purab...I deserve this for hurting him....I don't deserve his love...I don't deserve him..Better I die"

"SHUT UP PRAGYA" There comes Abhi's Voice...Purab and Pragya looks at Him...She stops crying....Purab excused himself as he went out giving them Privacy....

Both looks at each other... None opened their mouth....Done with the silence Pragya runs to Abhi as she leans up hugs him tightly....Abhi too takes her in his arms hugging her tightly....She Burst into tears..She sobs loudly....She starts to kiss him all over his face...He can able to feel Her love, Her Insecure, Her Possessiveness in her kiss....He Pulls her close to Him....

"Abhi I'm Sorry..I'm really sorry for hurting you... Please forgive me Abhi...I should've Trusted you..But I was a Stupid in that time...I'm really sorry Abhi...Trust is the most important in love..But I failed to Believe you..I failed to listen to you...I'm really sorry!" She said cupping his Face....She burst into tears....Abhi too Cries hearing it....He Pulls her close to him....

"Pls Abhi forgive me...I love you so Much..I can't live a Life without you... I'll die

Before she could complete Abhi takes Her lips for a Passionate kiss.... Both starts to kiss Hungrily pulling Each other...It's been an Year Both loving souls Kissing Like This....After an Long kiss they breaks the kiss...

Abhi wipes Her tears as he kissed Her eyes..

"I'm sorry Abhi...pls don't leave me" She continued balddering the same thing He Pressed Her nose which is Her Switch off button....She stops...He giggles Seeing her stop...

"I forgave you Baby...I never angry on you..yeah I did felt bad when you didn't trusted me...I know my Girlfriend sometimes acts so stupid ( They chuckled) that's why I went far away from you....I forgave you long back Pragya!" He tells cupping her face....He Dashed his Head on hers..She smiles happily hearing it...

"Then why you didn't come back...You know this one year is hell for me!" She cries...

"Even its hell for me without you baby...Now past is past..Let be happy with our present and Future!" He tells kissing Her forehead... She hugs Him Tightly....

"I Love you Baby!" He whispered Close to her lips....She leans up taking his lips for an another Kiss....

"I love you too!" She said once they breaking the kiss...

She kissed his chin...He drags her to the nearby sofa...He sits placing her in his lap..she surrounds her arms around his neck....She carress his Hair....

"You look even More handsome now Abhi!" She said kissing his lips...

"That I'm!!" He said proudly lifting his collars...

"You know here girls are in line to propose me!!"

She rolls her eyes..He giggles seeing her...

"Better they should know that You're mine!!"

"Only Yours!!" He whispered to Her...she become silent...

"What happen baby??" He gets sad seeing Her sad ..

"Why did you forgave me!!" She asks him...He holds her chin made her look at Him...

"You don't need to feel guilty..It's just our time & fate...Now past is past...Okk Promise on me that you won't think about it ever!!" He asks her....She wipes Her tears Hugging him tightly...

"I promise...But Still why did you forgiven me!!" She asks...

"I can never be Angry on you Baby you're my life...My Love is bigger than my ego or Anger!!" He tells Her...She kissed his forehead....Later both starts to talk about whatever happened in this one year...Pragya tells how Much she being stupid didn't trust him and she suffered without Him...And he starts to tell how he become miserable after he left Her and he also said how he struggled to Start his business and now he is so successful in it....

Time flies Pragya snuggled close to Abhi's chest as they talked...She kissed his chest...

"I missed this place & Missed you too!" She Softly tells Him...

"If anyone see us like this means they'll get Heartattack!" Abhi said Chuckling at Her who is playing with his shirt Buttons...

"Come-on we are not doing anything!" She rolls Her eyes....

"Obviously we will be doing it soon right!" He asks winking at her....She felt her cheeks are flushed with Pink shades...

"Shut Up!!" She beats his shoulder... Abhi smiles Seeing her Blush...

"Abhi I want to tell you something important!!" She become serious all of the sudden...

"Yeah Tell me..Is everything alright??" He asks Her...

"Abhi...I said Yes to Advik's Proposal!!" She said hiding her laugh...

"What?? Who is he?? How dare he proposed you..And why the hell you said yes to him when you love me!!" He asks her in Anger...She tried not to laugh..She bites her inner cheek ...

"I need to see Him..Let me teach him a lesson!!" Abhi Said getting up from the couch....

"He loves me so much Abhi!!" She said as she saw Him moving out...

He stops in his tracks as he turns towards Her...

"I don't care... You're Mine...He don't have any place in your life" He said in calm yet furious tone...

"Abhi even I too love Him..Even he Loves you too!!" She tells him with a small smile...

"What the hell you're bladdering Pragya!? How can he love me??" He asks  in a fed up tone...

"Ofcourse He loves you so Much idiot... Because Advik is your son!" She tells smiling at Him...Abhi rooted in his place Hearing it ...He is Shocked beyond Hearing it....

"What My son?? Our son??" He asks Her..His Voice is breaking...His eyes starts to fill with tears....

"Yes Abhi Our Son Advik" she tells with Happy tears...

"When did you got pregnant?? I'm sorry I'm not here with you when you needed me the most!" He tells her sadly....She wipes his tears...

"It's My fault Abhi..I didn't informed you....I found it few days back before coming to Alia's Marriage!" She cries....

"OH GOD!!"

"I'm Sorry Baby!" He tells Hugging Her close to him...

"Don't be sorry Abhi...It's my mistake!" She tells him...

"So we made a Baby?!!" He asks her pulling Her close to him...She blushed Hearing it....

"He is just like you..Same brown eyes" Pragya tells him happily...Abhi get happy hearing it...

"So Papa's Son!" He tells Grinning at Her...

"There are sometimes he will stop crying only if he sees your pic.. Orelse he won't stop crying!"

"Oh God!! My Baby..I can't believe I'm a Father now and you're a Mother Pragya!" Abhi said excitedly...

"Atleast now you should propose me for Marriage!!" She tells rolling Her Eyes...He grins hearing it....

"Next week is Our Marriage!!" He tells her...

"Is this is a Way to propose for marriage... Unromantic Pig!!" She murmured...He giggles..She glared at Him...

In Pragya's House...At Night...Abhi admires His son who is sleeping after playing with him for an Hour...He wipes his happy tears....He felt blessed that finally he got back His Love in his life...He takes his son's Little Finger as he placed a soft kiss...

Advik is a Gift to Him..He saw Pragya coming inside the room...She looks so hot in her white night gown...

He keep looking at her....She Blushed seeing his Intense gaze...She sits beside Abhi...

"Are you Happy??" She asks him...

"Very Happy" he tells smiling at her....

"So How's your son??"

"Carbon copy of me!" He tells her happily placing a Kiss on Advik's forehead.... Pragya happily nods...

"Let's sleep it's already late??" She asks Her...

Abhi nods and he looks at Advik...

"He sleeps alone...No need to worry!" She tells Him...Abhi nods placing kiss on his forehead they went out...

They enters inside Pragya's room...She closed the door...Abhi Pulls her close to him placing Hungry kisses on all over Her face...She closed her eyes in pleasure...

He leans down taking Her lips with his for the kiss...Soon the room Filled with Love and Love only...

Pragya snuggled close to His bare chest .. Abhi's hand starts to carress Her bare back....He entwins their fingers....She traced his Chest....

"I never want to Miss you Again Abhi... Don't ever leave us...Take us with you!" Pragya said looking at his eyes...

"I won't leave you Fuggi!!" He promised hugging her close to him...

She smiles as she lays on top of His bare Body....He starts to trace Her body...She reclaimed His lips sealing their Bond Once again....

THE END...

How is the Shot?? Hope you guys like it...

Target 110+ votes

Do Vote & Comment

By SubaGokul

subagokul118

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 706 5
Its three shots story about our AbhiGya What will happen if pragya comes into Abhi's life before One month of his marriage??? What will happen in the...
19.6K 2.2K 24
This story is about a man who lives in the memory of his lady love and has a faith that one day he gets his love back.
3.8K 229 4
one shot collection on Abhi & Pragya from kumkumbhagya..
5K 585 15
It fiction is written in Abhi's first person - it's his diary - and each entry is a drabble. So essentially it is a collection of drabbles that make...