FIRE AND GOLD ▸ JOHN MURPHY (...

Oleh yestarday0

Inanna was sent to the ground with the other 99 delinquents. While looking for her friend, she's kidnaped by... Lebih Banyak

introduction;
graphics.
trailer.
part one; lost and found
one; white empty room
three; tent sharing
four; rescue services
five; jasper
six; hanging tree
seven; edge of the cliff
eight; charity project
nine; comeback
ten; feelings
eleven; fighting
twelve; real rescue services
thirteen; infernal maps
fourteen; friends
fifteen; it's a goodbye
sixteen; wounded back
seventeen; rippers
eighteen; frankenstien
nineteen; spacewalker
twenty; trip to memory land
twenty-one; best friends
twenty-two; wrong choices
twenty-three; minefield
twenty-four; sea creature
twenty-five; together
twenty-six; becca's wardrobe
twenty-seven; last tear
twenty-eight; fake commander
twenty-nine; price of life
thirty; less-enemies
thirty-one; city of light
thirty-two; stolen memories
thirty-three; end of the world, again
thirty-four; keryonjaka
thirty-five; arkadia
thirty-six; apologies
thirty-seven; cries and lies
thirty-eight; broken machine
thirty-nine; five years and earth apart
part two; game of survival
forty; half rations
forty-one; wonkru
forty-two; fighting pits
forty-three; dark year
forty-four; war
forty-five; worms
forty-six; secrets and natblida
forty-seven; ruler for the day
forty-eight; last chance
forty-nine; failure
fifty; no more charity project
fifty-one; guilty
fifty-two; it should have been me
fifty-three; cockroaches can swim
fifty-four; kinky and homicidal
fifty-five; primes

two; run things

1.2K 52 26
Oleh yestarday0

"You know, I was never a big fan of the boys club."

I was looking at everything around me when I notice Blondie with a map and crossing points. Wells was with her. The son of the man who injected my parents locked me with an abusive family, and then locked me away for four years.

I walk towards her and touch her shoulder lightly before sitting close to her map.

"I could feel you stressing from where I was standing," I tell her and she rolls her eyes at me, while Wells clenches his jaw. "I'm Inanna."

"We know who you are." Wells spits and I smirk.

"So you know how useful I can be." I look at him.

"Unless we want to bribe or kill someone you're useless." He argues and I get up and walk closer to him.

"I learned some new skills when your father looked me away for four years." I swallow hard looking at him.

"You're crazy." He pushes me away.

"Maybe," I smirk. "Four years in solitary do things to you." 

When I notice I see a guy with goggles coming in our direction, stopping for a moment noticing who I was. 

"Oh, cool. A map. They got a bar in this town? I'll buy you a beer." He says looking at Clark but Wells pushes him away.

"Hey, hey, hey, hands off of him. He's with us." Murphy shows up with a group of guys.

"Relax. We're just trying to figure out where we are." Wells puts his hands up and looks at Murphy.

"We're on the ground. Is that not good enough for you?" Bellamy asks and Wells takes a deep breath before walking towards him, and I walk towards Murphy as he follows him towards Bellamy.

I notice one of his guys looking at me almost scared.

"I don't bite." I look at him from up to down. "Unless you ask me to, of course." 

When he swallows hard, trying to see if I really meant what I had said, I scoff at him. 

"You couldn't handle me, even if you had the chance." I smirk at the boy and walk away from them, his eyes still burning into my back. 

I support my back against the dropship and look back at what's happening.

"We need to find Mount Weather. You heard my father's message. That has to be our first priority." Wells says.

"Screw your father," Octavia says back. "What, you think you're in charge here, you and your little Princess?"

"Do you think we care who's in charge? We need to get to Mount Weather not because the Chancellor said so, but because the longer we wait, the hungrier we'll get and the harder this'll be." Blondie almost snaps at Octavia. "How long do you think we'll last without those supplies? We're looking at a twenty-mile trek, okay? So if we want to get there before dark, we need to leave now."

"I got a better idea. You two go, find it for us. Let the privileged do the hard work for a change." Bellamy answers.

"Yeah!" The rest of us say.

"You're not listening. We all need to go."

"Look at this, everybody... The Chancellor of Earth." Murphy pushes Wells and I laugh.

"You think that's funny?" He looks at me. 

"Actually, I do." I laugh looking between him and Murphy.

As Wells starts to walk towards me, Murphy hits him on the leg causing him to fall on the ground and hurt his leg.

"What a gentleman." I tease and Murphy looks at me smirking.

Even tho I've never been out of my little room, I've learned how to make someone like me. I did a very good job with Cosmos.

Wells gets up as if he was going to fight Murphy and I look at him from up to down, noticing how ridiculous he looks. Murphy looked the rebel type, Wells's didn't even get close. He looked... Wells.

"All right," Murphy mutters smirking and he's the one I'm looking at now. "Come on. Come on." He teases still smirking at Wells.

Suddenly a guy jumps from one of the parts of the dropship.

"Kid's got one leg. How about you wait until it's a fair fight?" He says.

I had seen him before. When I was living with the new family, I meet this girl named Raven, she was a little older than me but we became friends. The guy in front of Murphy was Finn, her boyfriend.

We had met once and barely talked so I didn't really know him.

"Hey, spacewalker," Octavia calls. "Rescue me next." She teases and I scoff playfully walking away when Bellamy slightly grabs her arm. 

Murphy walks away as well and I hit him in the elbow slightly as he walks past me. He looks at me from up to down before going running to his friends and I walk to where I was sitting before.

"Hey, girl from under the floor." I tease as Octavia walks past me, she doesn't answer, instead, she scoffs. "I was joking." 

"Yeah." She mutters looking back at me. "Who are you anyway? Everyone's talking about you being in solitary for four years. They say you killed two adults."

"Things happen," I smirk looking back at the delinquents talking shit behind me. "I'm Inanna, by the way."

"Octavia." She introduces herself even tho I already knew her name.

"I heard." I nod. "They also talk a lot about you." I look behind me again. "You know, I was never a big fan of the boys club." 

"Neither was I." She breathes out as I look back at her.

"We should stick together. People talk shit about us two." I suggest and she nods.

"We'll see about that." Octavia walks away making me nod to myself.

I guess my social skills are not that bad.

I walk closer to the dropship and Wells keeps looking at me sideways every five minutes, making me roll my eyes every time I caught him.

"Hey, Wells. It's rude to stare." I finally say something.

"I wasn't staring." He says back.

"I think you were. Found any water yet?" I tease and I see Murphy and the friend I had teased earlier approaching us.

"No, not yet," Wells says and Murphy's friend pouts making me chuckle "...but, I'm going back out if you want to come." 

I notice something written on the wall. First son, first one to dye. Dye...

At least he's got cool handwriting I guess.

Murphy laughs noticing Wells and I had seen it.

"You know, my father, he begged for mercy in the airlock chamber when your father floated him," Murphy says but Wells ignores him.

"You spelled "die" wrong, geniuses." He says before walking away and hitting his shoulder with Murphy's, making us laugh.

I look at Bellamy who's walking towards us and the duo notices looking back at him too.

"If you're gonna kill someone, it's probably best not to announce it," he says when he notices the writing on the wall as well.

"You're not really a member of the guard, are you?" Murphy asks and I answer for him.

"Of course he's not." I chuckle walking towards them and Bellamy chuckles slightly.

"No. The real guard will be here soon unless we stop it. You don't actually think they're gonna forgive your crimes." Bellamy starts the pep talk. "Even if they do, then what? Guys like us, we're gonna become model citizens now, get jobs, if we're lucky, maybe pick up their trash?"

"You got a point?" Murphy's friend asks.

"No. I got a question. They locked you up, dumped you down here like lab rats to die. So why are you helping them?"

"The hell we are." He says again.

"You're wearing those bracelets, aren't you?" He tries to manipulate us and I look at him from up to down. "Right now, those things are telling them whether or not it's safe to follow us down."

"Okay. You said we could stop it. How?" Murphy finally speaks up.

"Take them off. The Ark will think you're dead, that it's not safe to follow. You follow?" Bellamy finally reaches his point.

"Right, and if we do, I mean, what's in it for us?"

"Someone has got to help me run things." He says looking between the three of us. 

Power, I love power. 

"I'm in," I tell him and he nods at me.

"You two?" He looks at Murphy and his friend who look at each other and nod.

* * * 

It was nighttime, the others had come back from their field trip. Murphy and his friend, who I found out, that was named Mbege, were taking wristbands. I was the first one to take the wristband, it's safe to say that none of us knew how to do that so it hurt like a bitch.

Right now, I was sitting on a rock seeing the people lining up to take the device on their wrists.

"Who's next?" Bellamy asks.

"What the hell are you doing?" Well asks and I roll my eyes.

"We're freeing ourselves." He answers "What does it look like?"

"It looks like you're trying to get us all killed. The communication system is dead. These wristbands are all we got. Take them off, and the Ark will think we're dying, that it's not safe for them to follow."

"That's the point, Chancellor. We can take care of ourselves, can't we?" Bellamy asks and they all respond "Yeah!"

"You think this is a game? Those aren't just our friends and our parents up there."

"Some of us don't have friends and parents up there, you know?" I tell him.

"They're our farmers, our doctors, our engineers. I don't care what he tells you. We won't survive here on our own, and besides, if it really is safe, how could you not want the rest of our people to come down?" He ignores me and keeps talking.

"My people already are down. Those people locked my people up. Those people killed my mother for the crime of having a second child. Your father did that." Bellamy talks back.

"My father didn't write the laws."

"I don't give a fuck about who wrote that shit. Your father killed my family." I spit at him, my jaw getting tighter as I get up from where I was sitting and walk towards Murphy and Mbege.

"Here, there are no laws," Bellamy says.

"Here, we do whatever the hell we want whenever the hell we want. Now, you don't have to like it, Wells. You can even try to stop it or change it, kill me. You know why? Whatever the hell we want." Bellamy keeps talking but I'm no longer listing.

"Come with me, I wanna show you something." I hit Murphy's shoulder and he looks slightly apprehensive about being alone with me.

"You're not gonna kill me?" He smirks looking at me and I smile slightly.

"Why? You're scared?" I tease and he scoffs "I guess you'll have to wait and see." He chuckles finally walks behind me.

We walk towards a place I had found earlier. It had some fallen trees that could pass as benches and a little lake in front. The only light was the fireflies flying around.

"I found this earlier, it would be a shame not to share it with someone and since Octavia can't do anything without Bellamy knowing, your friend want's to jump on my bone and Bellamy is busy with his pep talk, you're the next best thing."

"Good to know you only called me here because you don't have no one else to call." He jokes as I sit on the tree. "What happened to your family? You told Wells his father killed them."

I don't answer his question, instead, I start taking off my shirt "I'm going for a swim, you're coming?"

Before he has a chance to answer I'm already in my underwear and swimming in the lake in front of us.

"Bellamy gave us a task-"

"Do I look like I care?" I push the upper part of my body out of the water and I feel him glaring, especially at the scars on my torso. "I didn't come to the ground to be bossed around."

"Clearly." He smirks as he looks at me from up to down.

"Like what you see?" I joke and he looks away still smirking. "Get in or go help Bellamy, don't just stand there staring at me."

He nods thinking about his next move. We hear Mbege calling us.

"I'm..." He points slightly at the camp and I get off the water walking towards my clothes.

He doesn't move, just stands there exactly the way I told him not to. I put on my shirt fast enough for him not to notice that there are even more scars on me and look back at him.

"You should go. Bellamy's waiting." I tease putting the rest of my clothes and shoes back on.

He walks away and I walk back towards the camp, noticing I don't have a tent or a friend to share it with. I look at the drop shit and take a deep breath before walking in.

There are about forty people sleeping in there so I decide to go to the second floor, noticing that's almost empty compared to the other one.

I grab a blanket that was laying around and put it in one of the empty corners, making it my bed. I'm able to fold it and put half of it on top of my body.

I look at the selling and it's no longer the same white room I've been waking up in for the last four years.

Nothing's in my mind. I'm no longer counting the days it'll take for me to be ejected. No longer hoping that Cosmos would show up with his boring shit talk and a new book.

I'm free.

A/N: I put the third chapter in this one so that I don't have like three hundred chapters by the end of the story lmao

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.2K 55 11
Apollo and Luna Kane grow up in solitary their entire life. They are twins but they don't have everything in common Apollo knows how to fight but...
121K 3.5K 75
ᴍᴀʏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ᴋᴏᴍ ᴛʀɪᴋʀᴜ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ꜱᴋᴀɪᴋʀᴜ ᴍᴇᴄʜᴀɴɪᴄ. ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʀᴍꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪꜱ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ᴏʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʀᴜɪ...
768 16 8
(s1) a young girl with 99 other criminals gets sent down to earth to see if the planet is survivable after it's has been covered in radiation for 97...
4.5K 149 13
"She's a very mysterious creature, with an open smile and a closed soul." SLOWER UPDATES! season 1 - season 4 | the 100. fem!oc x male!oc | book on...