OBSESSION...HEAVEN OR HELL? (...

By Chubby_MewGulf

Hey guys this is chubby.... And This book is republished again as it was being deleted in the middle. So let'... More

REPUBLISHING CHUBBY NOTE
1. BEGINNING OF NEW LIFE
RULES OF MARRIAGE
2. YOU CAN'T DO THIS!
3. MINE, ONLY MINE🔞
4. GUARDING YOU
5. ROMANTIC DATE
6. BAR NIGHT (PT.1)
7. BAR NIGHT (PT.2) 🔞
8. LIMITATIONS🔞
9. UNFAIR TO ME!!
10. MALL DAY
11. TRY TO UNDERSTAND
12. PLAN IS PLAN
13. LOVE TO PAMPER YOU🔞
14. UNDER HIS SPELL
15. ASK PERMISSION
16. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.1)
17. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.2)
18. NEW ASSISTANT
19. SHARING IS CARING??
20. WORKING WITH YOU
21. CAN'T LOSE YOU
22. FRUSTRATING NIGHTS
23. EVIL KID (PT.1)
24. EVIL KID (PT.2)
25. YOU ARE MY WARMTH🔞
26. MILLY'S TRUTH TO UNFOLD
27. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.1)
28. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.2)
29. LAST WISH OF MILLY
30. SHARING YOU....IS NOT EASY
31. TILL THE END
32. CHALLENGES
33. FACE THIS TOGETHER
34. DOUBTING ON ME??
35. TALK IS NEEDED🔞
36. UNKNOWN NUMBER
37. THE TRUTH (PT.1)
38. THE TRUTH (PT.2)
39. "GIVE ME A CHANCE!"
40. REALISATION
41. MEW'S MOVE
42. PLAN (pt.1)
43. PLAN (pt.2)
44. DECISION TAKEN
45. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.1)
46. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.2)
47. REALISATION
48. I...L.. LOVE Y.. YOU
49. REALISATION WAS NEEDED
50. HARD TO THINK ABOUT THIS
51. FAULT OF THINKING
52. UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER
NOT AN UPDATE
53. YOU AND ME (pt.1)
54. YOU AND ME (pt.2)
55. YOU ARE MINE!
56. MG HONEYMOON 💕
57. NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG🔞
58. RECALLED OLD DAYS
NOT AN UPDATE 😞
59. HONEYMOON VIBES
60. TIME WITH YOU🔞
61. POSSESSIVE FOR YOU
62. LAST DAYS OF HONEYMOON (pt.1)
NOT AN UPDATE
63. LAST DAY OF HONEYMOON (pt.2)
64. BACK TO REALITY
65. RESTRICTIONS
66. SUSPICIOUS
67. WHO WILL WIN?
68. RACE OF LOVE
69. MILLY'S BIRTHDAY
70. SECRET TO BE HIDDEN
71. NOW WHAT?
72. NEXT MOVE
73. " YOUR STUBBORNNESS IS HEADACHE!"
74. DAY BEFORE PARTY
75. 1 YEAR OF OUR LOVE (anniversary special)
76. AFTER PARTY TALKS
77. ANNIVERSARY NIGHT 🔞
78. ORPHANAGE DAY
79. TRYING TO UNDERSTAND
80. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.1)
81. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.2)
82. WELCOMING
83. HOME MESS
84. FAMILY LIFE BEGINS
85. DAY BEFORE FIRST DAY
86. FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
87. HISTORY LOVES TO REPEAT ITSELF
88. FRIEND LIKE YOU
89. MIND GAMES
90. MILD'S COUSIN
91. SHOCKING PERIOD
92. HOW LONG WILL EVIL HIDE?
93. TRUTH TO UNLEASH
94. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.1)
95. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.2)
96. JUSTICE
97. TALKING TO THE MOON
98. COME BACK TO ME
100. 14 YEARS LATER (EPILOGUE)
CHUBBY NOTE

99. LOVE WINS (LAST CHAPTER)

2.2K 130 180
By Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

*longest chapter of this book*

Also......

Warning:- 🔞🔞 ( RAIKANTOPENI) 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 This chapter contains some smut content🔥🔥🔥🔥. Those who are not comfortable, they can skip the story. No issues.

Let's begin with the last chapter of this book!!! 😍😍❤❤❤

***---***---***---***---***---***

When Gulf came outside he saw....

" ____??? " Asked Gulf shockingly. ________ looked at Gulf with teary eyes.

" G... Gulf. P.. Please forgive me. I know I'm a very cruel mother in law. Please forgive me. " Said _______. Gulf looked down.

" I won't. Sorry. You should go. " Said Gulf.

/some hours later/

" M... Mew! You okay? " Asked Mew's dad. Mew nodded and slowly got up.

" Where is he? He came here right? Send him in. I want him. " Asked Mew.

" He? Him? Who Mew? " Asked Mew's dad.

" Gulf. He came here to meet me right? I know! Where he is! He told me he will wait outside. " Said Mew.

" Gulf? He didn't came here. Who told you Gulf came here? " Asked Mew's dad. Mew looked angrily.

" Dad stop lying! I know Gulf came to me here and kissed my forehead and held my hand too! " Said Mew.

" Mew, it was me who did. I'm sorry I just held your hand nothing else. " Said Turbo and Lhong agreed with Turbo. Mew eyed went watery.

" Please stop lying to me. Tell me where my baby is? Please give me my Gulf. I will die without him. " Said Mew sulkingly.

" Son, he didn't came here. I swear. Let's do one thing, let's go home and then we will go to meet Gulf. Okay? " Asked Mew's dad. Mew looked down sadly.

So it was a dream again. Said Mew to himself and sighed sadly. Doctor gave discharge papers and Mew left with his dad and LhongTurbo.

" Dad, let's go to Gulf's house first. Please I want to talk to him. I know he will forgive me. I will beg him on knees I know he will forgive me. " Said Mew while sitting inside the car.

" He is not even picking up calls Mew. Please let's go back home. And then we all will go to Gulf okay? Please for now. " Said Lhong while driving. Mew looked outside the window and let the tears fall. Mew's dad looked at Lhong and winked. Lhong chuckled silently and they all went to Suppasit mansion.

At Suppasit mansion,

" Dad I'm still saying we should go to Gulf first. Please I'm not able to live without him and my son. " Said Mew. Mew's dad just smiled and took Mew inside and they all went inside.

" Mew! How's you my son! " Said Mew's mom. Mew didn't even looked at mom and just sat on couch.

" Son, you won't even talk to me now? " Asked Mew's mom.

" I won't talk to someone who snatched my husband and kid from me. I won't talk to the person who destroyed me and my husband. " Said Mew while looking to the other side. Mew's mom looked down.

" Please forgive me for everything son. Please I realised what I did. Please forgive me please! " Said Mew's mom. Mew shook his head.

" Son, forgive her. She really realised her mistake. " Said Mew's dad while sitting beside Mew. Mew looked down.

" You should ask forgiveness to Gulf first! I know you hurted Gulf so much with your words. And for that I won't ever forgive you! " Said Mew.

" I will do anything but please forgive me son. Please. " Said Mew's mom.

" Okay! Wait wait! Hang on! Mew! You are really tired please go to room and get freshed and then we will talk. " Said Lhong.

" I don't want to. " Said Mew and pouted.

" Such an uglyyyy dirtyyyy animal. Ewwwwwww! " Said Lhong and everyone chuckled because Lhong always used to say this since childhood whenever Mew didn't take bath. Mew got up.

" Shut up! Pain in ass! I'm going! " Said Mew and he punched Lhong's stomach playfully but bit hard and he went to his room.

" I hope he will be happy now. Because.... LOVE WINS always. " Said Mew's dad. Mew's mom smiled and nodded too.

When Mew opened his door, lights were off. Mew sighed because without Gulf and Type, this room is so lonely and empty but when Mew turn on the lights......

" Dada!!!!!!!! " Shouted Type happily and ran towards Mew.

" My Typeeee!!!! " Screamed Mew happily and went to Type and hugged him tightly and cried his lungs out. This whole month he missed Type so much.

" Me Missy dada! My dad's came back!! Yayyy!! My dada! Where were you dada? " Said Type while hugging Mew tightly. Type was little weak but he was really happy that Mew came back.

" I missed you too my son! I can't live without you at all! You and Gulf are mine! My son! I love you so much! Dada really loves you my little baby stop crying, dada is back now. " Said Mew and picked Type up in arms and swing everywhere.

" Hehe! My dada! " Said Type cutely and wiped Mew's tears. Mew smiled happily.

" All huggies for little baby? And for me? " Asked none other than.... Gulf while entering the room. Mew placed Type down and his eyes became watery again.

" M... My baby.... My... L... Love... My... " Said Mew and he immediately went to Gulf and hugged him tightly. Gulf cried his heart out and hugged Mew back happily. Finally they felt each other arms and both are safe.

" M.. Mew... I love you Mew! Mew! I'm yours you are mine! Without you I'm nothing! I love you! " Said Gulf while crying badly.

" I love you too so much my baby! I can't live without you! I love you I love you I love you I love you! " Said Mew and he hugged Gulf and keep kissing his whole head and face. Gulf smiled.

" Mama dada kissy kissy! Me also want naa! " Said Type and crossed his arms and pouted. Mew and gulf smiled and went to Type and bend down and they three shared a beautiful hug.

At that time, Mew's parents, Gulf's mom, LhongTurbo, Mild came to their room and smiled happily. MewGulf and Type really completes their home. Such a beautiful family.

" I love you so much Gulf. I love you my son. " Said Mew.

" I love you dada! " Said Type.

" I love you too daddy. " Whispered Gulf and winked. Mew chuckled and kissed Gulf's cheeks.

" These two started again. " Said Lhong and everyone bursted into laughter. MewGulf blushed and Type started jumping happily.

" What happened son? " Asked Gulf.

" Type happy happy! LOVE WINS! " Said Type and everyone giggled.
Mew got up and hugged everyone happily because he was really happy to come back and when it comes to his mom, Mew stopped.

" Mew, hug her and forgive her please. " Said Gulf and nodded. Mew shook his head. Mew's mom sobbed and she went downstairs.

" No baby I won't! She hurted you again! And I know she must be cursing this moment which we had. She is still having attitude! " Said Mew angrily.

" Mew she is the one who bring me and Type here. " Said Gulf. Mew looked at Gulf dumbfounded.

" Mom? " Asked Mew shockingly. Everyone nodded at Mew.

/flashback to some hours ago/

When Gulf came outside he saw....

" Mom??? " Asked Gulf shockingly. Mew's mom looked at Gulf with teary eyes.

" G... Gulf. P.. Please forgive me. I know I'm a very cruel mother in law. Please forgive me. " Said Mew's mom. Gulf looked down.

" I won't. Sorry. You should go. " Said Gulf sadly.

" Please son i really realised whatever I did was really wrong. I blamed you for everything when I'm the one who is faulty here! Please Gulf forgive me. " Said Mew's mom. Gulf looked down because this time he was really hurt.

" Baby son, forgive her. " Said Gulf's mom.

" Mama? What you doing here? And after everything you are saying this? " Asked Gulf shockingly.

" Mrs. Suppasit took me here. " Said Gulf's mom.

" M... Mom? Did you two? " Asked Gulf.

" No we didn't fought. This time, she came to me to apologize for everything she did and Gulf she really feel sorry. Everyone deserve a chance right? " Said Gulf's mom and she told that after Mew's dad left Mew's mom there alone, she immediately took car and went to Gulf's house and begged for apology to Gulf's mom. They both hugged and cried and Gulf's mom forgave her.

" She is really feeling bad son. Forgive her. " Said Gulf's mom while patting at Gulf's shoulder. Mew's mom joined hands in front of everyone towards Gulf but Gulf stopped immediately.

" Mom!!! No! You are elder than me please don't do this please! " Said Gulf. Mew's mom bursted into tears and immediately hugged Gulf. Gulf hugged her back and everyone smiled at them. Finally Mew's mom realised everything and accepted Gulf back.

" Hey! Doctor just informed me after some hours we can take Mew back with us! " Said Mew's dad. Everyone smiled happily.

" That's great honey! " Said Mew's mom but then she looked down as she thought Mew's dad won't talk to her. Mew's dad went to her and hugged her tightly. Gulf smiled.

" Let's get ready to welcome Mew! " Said Lhong happily.

" Wait! I have an idea! " Said Gulf.

" What? " Asked everyone in unison.

Gulf told everyone to make Mew realised that he didn't came here and Gulf with both the moms left the hospital and took Mild and Type with them and Mew's mom personally welcomed Gulf and Type and all hearts happily. Gulf hugged both the mom and now time for Mew to come.....

/flashback ends/

" I knew it! I knew you came and meet me there! You naughty always try to make me fool! And wait a minute! Mom begged in front of you all? " Asked Mew. Everyone nodded and Mew's dad till then bring Mew's mom back to the room.

" M... Mom. " Said Mew with teary eyes. Mew's mom went to Mew and they both hugged each other while Mew's mom was keep apologizing Mew for everything.

" Shhh I love you mom and I forgave you. Please calm down. " Said Mew. Gulf and Type smiled at them and went to them and joined the hug. Mew's dad came and they all shared a beautiful family hug. Mild smiled but he looked down. He wanted to have a beautiful family too but he thinks in his destiny it's not written.

" We five are back! " Said Mew happily.

" Yesss! " Said everyone and chuckled.

That night, Mew's mom and dad took Type with them as they wanted Mew to have some private time with Gulf. Mew thanked them and he went to room.

🔞🔞🔞let's begin🔞🔞🔞

Gulf was standing beside the window and keep thinking about everything happened these months. Gulf was so lost that he didn't realised Mew came back to room. Mew hugged Gulf's waist tightly from behind while giving some soft kisses on the shoulder.

" What happened? Why so lost love? " Asked Mew while kissing Gulf's shoulder softly and caressing Gulf's chest and waist with his naughty hands.

" Nothing Mew just... Thinking about everything that happened these days with us. We faced hell literally. " Said Gulf and looked at moon. Mew turned Gulf towards him face to face.

" Baby, whatever happened was past now. Let's focus on future okay? We have learned from this and now.... Everything will be fine!

And tonight I'm going to make love to you so hard Tonight you are going to be mine! And I'm not going to show mercy on you. Are you ready? " Said Mew in a deep husky voice. Gulf breathed heavily.

Mew turned around Gulf and now he is facing Mew. Gulf face was so red right now in shy because he was very nervous. He understand now why Mew took him here and for what!

" Can I kiss you baby?? It's being a while I didn't kissed those lips! " Asked Mew and Gulf smiled happily and nodded.

Mew leaned his face slowly and captured those plumy and juicy lips which he was waiting to kiss and suck from the moment he saw Gulf till now, the passion and hunger is still same.

Gulf leaned his face too and they started kissing each other softly. Just in a moment, those kisses get converted into very rough, hungry and passionate one!!

Mew placed his hand in Gulf's head to pulled him more that he deepened the kiss. Gulf placed his hands on Mew's shoulder.

They were kissing each other like there is not tomorrow. They were so lost in themselves because they missed each other like hell. Suddenly Mew pushed Gulf to the bed.

Gulf stumble and fall on the bed and look at Mew. Mew came slowly and slowly to Gulf and again captured those lips again. Gulf was loving this a lot he really missed this beast so bad!

" Baby, tonight, I want to devour you, on every place of your body, at every inch. You are mine! I want to mark you again! " Said Mew between those kisses.

" Mmhhmm~! " Gulf moaned in response which made Mew more crazy.

" I need to hear baby... Tell me you want me. Say it and I will give it to you baby. " Mew in his deep dark voice. Gulf is becoming crazy. His was becoming so horny second by second. Gulf smirked.

" I...... I want you Mew...... I want you to mark me..... Mew.... Let's make our LOVE WIN Mew!!! " Said Gulf and both smirked. Mew hovered Gulf and started kissing his juicy lips, jawline, his favourite i.e. neck and everywhere. Mew doesn't want to leave a single inch.

Gulf was literally enjoying this. This time, this was no force, no rough, just love. Mew started removing his shirt and unbutton Gulf shirt too. They were half naked now.

This moment at the bedroom was so heated with their love!!!! Those juicy and plumpy lips were making Mew crazyyy second by second.

Mew's hand went lower and lower
and remove Gulf's pants and his also. Both were breathing heavily.

Mew saw Gulf's crotch. That scenario was beautiful for him. He started stroking Gulf's hardened member sensually. Gulf started moaning a bit loud.

" Mmhhmm Mew yessss! Please ahhh!! This is soo good!! Meww~! Yessss.... " Said Gulf while Mew was stroking his hardened member, which was twitching in pain. Mew was liking every move of Gulf. He was becoming a beast at every passing second.

Mew went again to Gulf's lips and kissed hungrily. Lust was taking over them. Gulf was kissing him back with same passion. He can't hold back now they face so much pains and tears now time for them to feel love too.

Mew started licking and sucking Gulf's pinkish nipples, still not satisfied no matter how much he lick or bite.... He always wants more and more. It's being years they are making love still it's still the same. That hunger is still the same.

Gulf's head was thrown on pillow while breathing heavily and arching his back in pleasure when Mew suddenly replaced those hand strokes into mouth sucking to his twitching member.

Gulf was totally a moaning mess right now. His mind stop working. He was lost in this heat. Mew was sucking his member which was oozing precum.

" Daddy.... Aaahhh~!.... You are so good.... Mmhhmm... At this...!! Shit!!! Daddy! " Gulf moaned and Mew just hummed in response.
That one sensation was still so amazing for Gulf. That humming sensation and vibration was beyond words.

" It feels so good!! Aaahhh.... Shit....Mmmm...Im....co...mi....coming!!!!! " Gulf was shouting when Mew take the whole length into mouth and swallowed everything happily. Gulf can't feel his throat, feeling like chocked. But Mew didn't care at all.

" Mew! Mhmmm! Gosh! This was so good! " Said Gulf shyly.

" Already satisfied when we just started this my love. Well I'm surprised that you came quick! " Said Mew sarcastically which made Gulf blushed.

Now it was Gulf's turn. Gulf got up and pushed Mew to the bed roughly and hovered him and started kissing him. Mew was so shock with suddenly action... But of course he was enjoying it.

" What are you waiting for baby?? Just go for it my love! Mhmmmm! Just take it baby~! " Said Mew in deep husky tone and Gulf got flustered.

Gulf gave some kitty licks on the head of the member to tease. Mew throw his head back in pleasure closed his eyes. After a long time he was having sex with his baby. Gulf took the length in his mouth as much as he can and started giving a blowjob.

" Aahhhh~! Ohh Baby! Yesssssssss!!!!So Gooood.....Do like this only~!! Mmmhhhmm!! " Mew was moaning. Gulf hummed in response.

" Ahhh! Mhmmm baby yess take it like that! So good~!! Yes baby~! Your tongue.... So good... Do that again! Yess! " Said Mew and held Gulf's hand and deeply fucked Gulf's mouth while moaning loudly.

After few seconds while shouting Gulf's name, Mew released his loads into gulf's mouth and and Gulf swallowed too.

They both take a moment to catch breathe. But Mew can't wait anymore. He hovered and again started kissing him.

While kissing, Mew started preparing Gulf's sensitive hole. He was so gentle because he don't want to hurt his baby and he should not be in pain as it's being a while they are making love.

" You have teased me a lot and broke so many rules of mine if you remember at the beginning of our marriage we had an contract and in that you have really broke many rules and now..... You deserve hardcore punishment
B. A. B. Y. " Said Mew deep dark tone. Gulf can't resist this and he nodded with a naughty smirk on face. Mew smiled and he inserted his fingers again.

1st finger..... 2nd....3rd......Gulf moaned loudly. He moaned in pleasure. Mew started kissing his neck to distract him from pain.

When Mew realised that Gulf is ready, he hovered him and their lips collide again. Now matter how many times he kissed Gulf, he doesn't feel like he is satisfied. Mew placed himself between Gulf's legs and spread Gulf's legs slowly while licking lips absentmindedly.

" You ready baby?? To get ravish by daddy all night? " Asked Mew and winked. Gulf nodded vigorously.

" Daddy~! please, Just do it..... Please...... I'm ready and I want this.... Just... Mmhhmm do it!! " Said Gulf which made Mew smirked. He wants to listen this only.

Mew lubed his hardened member with his saliva and slowly and gently entered his member into his heaven sensitive hole. Gulf was groaning in pain. To distract him, Mew kissed his lips and asked him to take deep breathes.

Mew gave some time to him to adjust with the length. When he is assured that Gulf is ready, he started moving..... Slowly.

They are feeling like heaven when Mew was thrusting him. He can't take this slow torture anymore. Mew increases his speed a bit and started thrusting hard and fast.

" Aaahh!!.... Aaahh!!..Daddy! Slow please... Slow do..... Down.... Ahhhh! So good! Mhmmm ahh ahhh ahhh ahhh! " Gulf shouted in pain.

" Baby... don't sto..... Stop me today.... You can't stop me!!!! Mmhhmm... I can't.....Take this anymore.... You are so good and tight inside baby! " Mew groaned in pleasure.

The whole room get filled with their moans, groans, skin slapping!! Both were sweating like serious hell but as always....Who cares?????

(A/N :- Haha this line is my patent!! Till now and always will😂😂🙈 )

Mew was so deeply hitting the right heaven spot every time very hard. And because of this, Gulf has became a total moaning mess. But Suddenly....

" Gulf..... Baby.....i love you....i love you so so much....Say it Please.... Mmmm.... Say it for me! " Mew said between their heated moment.

" I... I.. Lo... Love...You, I love you Mew!!!! Please...mmhhmmhm!! Ahhh ahh ahh ahh ahh mhmmm ahh ahh daddy! Ahhh fuckkk! Mhmmmm ssss ahhh! Just make me cum!!!! " Said Gulf. Mew smiled in happiness and move his head to Gulf and kissed him happily!

After listening those words, he started thrusting faster and harder.
Gulf moaned again he was very close to cumm and Mew as well!

" Ahh ahhh ahhh baby! I'm gonna cumm! I'm gonna cumm baby!!!! " Moaned Mew loudly while thrusting hard inside faster and deeper.

" Cumm daddy! Let's cumm together daddy! Mhmmm ahhhh fuckkk I'm close too daddy! Mhmmmm let's cumm! " Screamed Gulf in pleasure.

" Aahhh daddy!!! " Moaned Gulf loudly while scratching Mew's back.

" Aarghh babyyy!! " Moaned Mew while pinning Gulf's hands.

After few hard and deep thrusts with moaning each other names, they both came in unison. Both were panting heavily, catching their breathes.

But.....

*Mew and chubby smirk*

" Ahhh ahhh daddy! Mhmmmm shit! Yess yess there there ahh mhmmmm ahhhh!! " Moaned Gulf while Mew was thrusting him from behind hard and fast and Gulf was on knees.

Mew was keep spanking Gulf's bubbly ass while thrusting hard and faster inside the hole and ravishing it fully.

" You love me say it! " Said Mew while spanking Gulf's ass.

" I love you daddy!!!!! Only you! Mhmmm ssss it hurts daddy! So good! Spank more! " Said Gulf and moaned loudly. Mew smirked and spanked more harder.

" Ohhh! Baby! I can't help it! I told ya! All night.... I'm gonna make love to you! Mhmmmm!! Ahhh baby I'm gonna cumm again! " Moaned Mew loudly and they both came hard and Mew fell on Gulf's back.

But...

*Mew shown cheeky smile and chubby sighed and nodded*

" Daddy! Please mhmmm ahhh ahhh daddy please! This is too much daddy! Mhmmmmm fuckkkk ahhh yess there daddy! Oh God! " Moaned Gulf while Mew was thrusting Gulf from the side pose behind.

" I can't baby ahhh! Fuckk so good! Baby!! Mhmmmm ahhh ahhhh!!! " Moaned Mew.

" Daddy! Slow down!! " Said Gulf and he laughed loudly while getting thrusted by Mew deep and hard.

" Scream my name baby! Scream louder! Say you are mine! Scream that you are mine! " Said Mew while thrusting Gulf and biting Gulf's shoulder hard in pleasure.

" I LOVE YOU DADDY! ONLY YOU AND I'M YOURS ONLY YOURS DADDY! ONLY YOURS! Ahhhh! " Screamed Gulf loudly. Mew smirked and keep thrusting harder and faster and soon they both came hard again.

Mew can see Gulf passed out in his arms because of their activity. He was looking at Gulf. Whole body having red marks, hickeys, full of cumm, complete messy hairs, which he was admiring.

For Mew, it's always an beautiful art!! Which he loves to do.

Mew got up, cleaned himself and then Gulf too with a wet towel and applied some painkiller medicine inside Gulf's hole with was totally swollen and red now which was making Mew beast again but Mew need to stop. Mew smiled shyly and then lay besides him pulling him in a close embrace and caressing Gulf's hair. Gulf felt so safe and beautiful when Mew took him into embrace.

Everything is fine now... You are mine and I'm yours baby. I can't live without you..... I love you so much. Said Mew while looking at Gulf who was snoring softly and deep sleeping but the peace he can see in Gulf's face.....Mew was the most happiest person. He got his happy husband back. Mew smiled and hugged Gulf tightly in arms and closed his eyes and slept peacefully after one month, Mew will sleep peacefully.

🔞🔞🔞end🔞🔞🔞

Meanwhile at Chicago,

" P'Tum! Where you taking me? Oiii! It's too black na! " Said Tar as he was blind folded.

" Just come with me stop saying anything just believe me. " Said Tum and took Tar to a place.

" P'Tum I'm getting very excited! Open this naa! " Said Tar.

" Okay! On count of 3 you will open okay? 1.....2....3! " Said Tum and Tar immediately opened his blindfold and saw...

" P'Tum? W... What is t.... " Said Tar while turning back shockingly when he saw Tum was on knees while holding box of ring.

" I know our marriage was a punishment at that time but that phase was bad for us but now when everything is fine now between us... I want to take this step with you.

Me, Tum Natthad Kunakornkiat, want to ask you to be my husband again. To be my life partner again and not by force and punishment. But my full of love and compassion. I promise I will love you always and always gonna take care of you. Trust me.

So Tar, Mr. Tar Parinya Angsanan... And after marriage Tar Natthad Kunakornkiat, Will you marry me again? " Asked Tum with watery eyes. Tar's lips was shaking because he was so emotional. Tum wants to marry again happily this time.

" Will you marry me Tar? " Asked Tum. Tar took a deep breath.

" Y.. Yes! I will! I will marry you! " Said Tar with happy tears. Tum wore the ring to Tar and hugged him tightly and swing him around everywhere. Tar was beyond happy today that Tum proposed him.

Tum put Tar down and cupped his face gently and closed his eyes to kiss Tar's lips but Tar stopped him.

" What happened? " Asked Tum.

" What about your dad? He wanted us to take divorce right? " Asked Tar and he looked down at ring with teary eyes. Tum smiled and shown a video message to Tar.

" Hey Tum! My son! I know I daily told you or I can say blackmailed you that "leave Tar divorce" etc! But son, you really made me realise how much you love him and who am I to come on between two love birds.

And I hope Tar is changed person now. I heard you told Tar is working hard to change his personality now and I'm blessed that you are happy with him now. Stay blessed my son and Tar, be with my son always... And never break his heart okay!

Have a beautiful life ahead boys! I'm breaking this deal with you Tum. You can continue with Tar.

-Video clip end-

Tar jumped happily and hugged Tum tightly.

" I will marry you!!!!! Omg!!! He accepted me! Dad accepted me! Omg! Phiiii! " Screamed Tar in top of lungs.

" Hahahah! You are mine Tar... Only mine. " Said Tum and pulled Tar towards him. Tar blushed and nodded and they were keep looking at each other with full of love.

" I love you P'Tum. " Said Tar.

" Come on! I'm your husband now naa! Call me Tum, hubby or..... What about.... D... A.. DDy? " Asked Tum naughtily. Tar laughed loudly.

" But I will call you phi naa! " Said Tar in naughty way and he ran away while laughing loudly.

" Hahahaha! You naughty brat! Stop here! Come here! No French fries for you! Come here!!! Come here! " Said Tum and ran behind Tar and they both fell on beach.

Meanwhile at Gulf's house,

" Mild, son when we went to your house and took your stuff there I saw a diary there. Is it yours? " Asked Gulf's mom. Mild shook his head and took the diary.

" I don't wrote diary aunt but let me see. " Said Mild.

" Ugh! Mild come on! Which day you will start calling me mom? You are going to live with me like my son now Mild. Please start calling me mom now. I know you since childhood when you are Gulf's bestie and you are like my son not son's friend. " Said Gulf's mom. Mild smiled and hugged Gulf's mom.

" Hahaha okay my mom! I'm so blessed to have you and Gulf in my life! Really! " Said Mild happily. Gulf's mom smiled happily.

" Now let's unbox your stuff now! So much ooff! " Said Gulf's mom jokingly. Mild nodded and they went to the guest room which is his now and he unpacked the stuffs and again he saw that diary. Mild sat on bed and opened that diary which was Champ's diary.

Mild never knew that Champ write diary secretly. Since childhood. Mild started reading that diary.

Sunday 13, January 1997

Today me and Mild played all day! Me feel so happy to play with Mild all time!

Thursday 23, July 1999,

Dad is getting transferred. I have no strength to face Mild. I can't live without Mild and also Gulf they both are my besties and Mild was really special to me..... God. Please make my Mild safe always and I promise one day I will come to get him back and make him forever.

*Mild turned more pages with watery eyes*

Tuesday 10, March 2020

I met Mild again! But.... She was with someone. I'm happy for Mild but... I'm not happy for me and..... I will make him mine. I have no issues with that girl Milly, but..... I have issues that she is with my Mild. She don't deserve! Only I deserve!

Sunday, 2 September 2020

Whatever I did, I did for Mild and I will always gonna be with Mild now! Milly is out of my way now even if God won't forgive me but till I can I want to be with Mild and want Mild in my arms. And I will make this happen soon!

But I'm really sad that I'm using Mew and his powers. Hope he will help me and then he will forgive me too. Just like he is crazy for Gulf, I'm crazy for my Mild. But I'm sad for Milly.

She is dying but who cares? I got my love.

*Mild clenched his fist and sobbed badly and again started reading*

Friday 11, October 2020

Today, finally I succeed to make Mild mine, today we got married in front of Milly! The disappointment on her face really made me so happy!

But my baby, my love he was really numb today.... Because it was last day is his love so whatever vows I said for Mild he didn't heard any. But..... One day I will make him read this and will tell me the oath and vows I took that day.....

When the priest said to start....

Dear Mild,

I vow to make you happy, to make you laugh, and to always be there for you.

You are the first person I want to see in the morning and the last at night. I look forward to loving the smallest moments, like your eyes while you toss your hair. Spin a coin into a fountain and make a wish for us. You are my wish come true since childhood till now.

You are my other half Mild. And the promise I made to milly I will always gonna love you forever.

You are the one that makes me laugh when I'm sad, makes me consider when I want to be rash, and finds me when I am lost. I vow to make my life forever yours and make you mine forever.

I take thee to be your Husband and promise to look into your eyes just like I do now, with love. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

I promise to be the man that I see now in your eyes, today, tomorrow, and for always. Because you are mine and always will.

I promise to be there to catch you if you should stumble, carry you over every threshold, and fall in love with you every day.

I will take your love to give me hope, give me joy, and make me a better man.

I promise to listen, to hear, and to always consider your feelings and thoughts as we travel together on this journey.

I vow to love, honor, and cherish you, forsaking all others, as a faithful husband as long as we both shall live.

I promise to be your loving husband till I die. I promise to love you when the sun shines, when the rain falls, in sickness, and in health. When you look at this ring, think of me and remember that I love you always.

-end-

I remember everyone was emotional that time except Mild because he didn't heard. But no issues one day he will read and see my love for him! I love you Mild I love you so much. Mine only mine....

Mild started crying loudly and thrown the diary angrily to the wall and cried loudly in anger.

This bastardddddddd!!!!!
Champppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!! Screamed Mild loudly in anger. Gulf's mom came inside the room and tried to make Mild calm. She read the diary and she understood why Mild is screaming and shivering in anger.

" Mild, my dear please calm down. " Said Gulf's mom while caressing Mild's head.

" Why he was so evil mom!!!!! Why he was like this!! I hate Champ! I HATE HIM! I'm never gonna forgive him! " Said Mild but mom's arms he get calm and felt little peace. After all.... Mom's arms and lap is the most peaceful and safe place for everyone.

Everyone was happy in their life now. Mew and Gulf was happy to be parents now and Type was blessed to be part of Suppasit and having MewGulf as parents he loved them so much. No pains no hate, only love.

While Tum and Tar lived their life happily and they even talked with Mew and Gulf and thanked them for giving a chance so that they met each other again and now they are husbands who love each other. Mew and Gulf was really happy for them.

Mild was living with Gulf's mom happily and Gulf was happy that Mild is smiling now and trying to move on in his life.

And everyone lived happily ever after..... But life is life... Can't be happy always.

After some months....

One beautiful day, at cafe

" Mildy you think you are really ready to work? I mean it's not like you have to do this please. " Said Gulf.

" Gulfie, it's being months I'm living with your... I mean our mom for months but I'm just sitting at home. I want to work Gulfie. Please don't stop me. " Said Mild. Gulf smiled and nodded at him and next day Mild joined a job which he passed the interview and this was his first day..... For personal assistant post.

Next day, Mild reached to the office where he was about to work for someone. As assistant. Mew and Gulf stopped Mild a lot but he didn't heard anyone.

" Hello, may I come in? " Asked Mild while opening the door.

" Yes come in. " Said the boss of that company where Mild come as secretary.

" Hello Sir. My name is Mild Sutt.... " Said Mild but that person interrupted.

" Mild Suttinut. I know you young man. " Said that boss and he turned around. Mild eyes wide in complete shock when he saw the boss face...

" C.....Champ? " Asked Mild in extreme shocked, scared face.

" No. My name is Boat. Boat Napat Sinakluan. Your boss. " Said Boat and looked at Mild with tilt head.

" Y.. Y.. You... Y... You... " Said Mild but he wasn't able to complete the sentence as he was so scared because Boat really looks like Champ.

" Why you are so scared of me? Do I look scary? " Asked Boat with crossed arms around chest.

" Y.. You look like my late husband. I'm sorry Sir. " Said Mild but still he was really shocked.

" Sad to hear about your husband. Hope his soul...... Rest. In. Peace. " Said Boat. Mild just nodded at him but still he was keep looking at Boat because Boat really looks like late Champ.

" T...thank you Sir. " Said Mild. Boat nodded.

" So let's start with work? My Personal assistant? Get me coffee. Fast. " Asked Boat. Mild nodded and started working as as per he is guided to do. Boat nodded and went to an window...... Smirked evilly.

" And....The game has just began..... My Love. With a new version. " Said Boat and smirked while holding.... Champ's photo.

-THE END-

***---***---***---***---***---***

Here, me, Author of this craziest book OBSESSION... HEAVEN OR HELL? (2) has come to an end now.😍😍❤❤

I proudly announced the end of this book and hope you all enjoyed this book this far🥰🥰🤩🤩🥳🥳! Thank you for supporting till now🥺❤

Also, next chapter will be the Epilogue of this book! So stay tuned🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩!

See y'all in the epilogue also a surprise in CHUBBY NOTE.

When Mew give all attention to his adorable kitty kana! 🤩🤩🤩🥺❤😚😚😚😚😚

When Mew is busy talking with others... Then this kitty kana get sulky naaa 😡and kitty kana can be fiesty also😏😏! Better Mew..... Give attention again hahahah😂😂😂😂

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 12.5K 87
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want t...
224K 12.9K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...
7.2K 373 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
212K 11.5K 43
(Completed ✔) Tharntype the series!! A ๓ēຟງนlf fanfiction "You just now are thinking that we're meant to be?" "No," Mew whispered. "It's just, the wo...