EDEN | Yoonmin

By orangexmint

"It's you...the man from my dreams. You're real," Plagued with nightmares of drowning in lakes and being push... More

author's note
character profiles
Eden
prologue
zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten (smut)
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
interlude
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five (m?)
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three (m)
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one | smut
fifty two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
part two
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
epilogue
Author's Note
unrequited | an eden novella

twenty-nine

1.4K 122 25
By orangexmint

twenty-nine

_____ 🌿 _____

JIMIN AND TAEHYUNG STAYED DOWN THERE FOR WHAT FELT LIKE AN ETERNITY; talking about anything and everything in an attempt to know each other better. They traded stories about their childhood, and Jimin spent a lengthy amount of time talking about Jin and Jungkook (while conveniently leaving out the part where Jungkook turned into a rather large wolf). Taehyung seemed content to listen to stories about Jimin's life, almost like he was reliving old memories. Every so often, he would question Jimin about Jungkook, and while it was typically something Jimin thought he would ask Jungkook himself, he could see just how hard Taehyung was trying, that deep down he genuinely cared about him. Jungkook wasn't just anybody to him. He was everything, Taehyung just couldn't see it right away. In some ways, Jimin could see himself in Taehyung; both of them had conflicted emotions for people in their lives. It was easy for him to open up about how he was feeling towards Yoongi, to get it out into the open and not just on the pages of a diary.

"I'm feeling so many things that I don't even know what are my emotions and what are my past ones that are slowly resurfacing as I gain memories back that I wasn't even aware were lost," Jimin explained in a frustrated tone. "I can see why I fell in love with him all those years ago, and I can already feel myself falling in love with him all over again, but that scares me. I'm falling for a man I barely know, and yet I feel as if I know everything there is to possibly know about him,"

"It sounds like you're afraid of what might happen if you allow yourself to fall in love,"

"I am. I've never really been in love in this life, and I don't know what or how I'm supposed to feel. A-And what if it doesn't work out? What if...history repeats itself?"

"I don't believe that will happen. Yoongi wouldn't let that happen to you and things are different now," Taehyung stated.

"I suppose so,"

"Jimin? What do you want?" Taehyung questioned.

"What do you mean?"

"What do you want out of this?"

"The old me wants Yoongi," Jimin mumbled.

"Forget what the old you wants, what do you want? The you right here, right now,"

Jimin's face turned red as a tomato as he turned his head away from Taehyung.

"Him," he mumbled out embarrassedly. "Fuck, I want him,"

Taehyung laughed in response.

"Then why are you trying to fight it? If he's what you want, let yourself fall in love. The worst that could happen is that you two don't work out - which I know won't happen because I've seen the way you two look at each other. There's so much love and adoration that you can't see. What you two have is a very beautiful thing. There's nothing wrong with letting yourself feel Jmin, even if you're nervous,"

And maybe Taehyung was right. While their introduction was unorthodox and unconventional there was no harm in seeing where this went. Yoongi wouldn't hurt him - the man was too in love with him, he could see it in his eyes. Jimin often wondered what it was even like to be that in love with someone, and if his love for Yoongi back then had been as strong as Yoongi's was for him.

"Taehyung, what do you want?" Jimin asked, flipping the narrative.

"I want to be happy," Taehyung said, swallowing the lump in his throat. "I know it sounds cliche and all, but I've give anything to be able to spend forever with someone I loved and know I'd never lose them,"

"Sounds like I'm not the only one who's afraid to fall in love," Jimin mused quietly.

"I'm not afraid of love, I'm afraid of attachment. You can love people and things and move on in life without it affecting you, but once you get attached...it gets harder to say goodbye,"

"It's okay to get attached, Tae," Jimin whispered. Taehyung peered up at him with nervous eyes. He could already tell what the older wanted to ask him.

"Is it okay to get attached to Jungkook?" he whispered, in a low tone. Jimin almost didn't hear him on account of how low his voice was.

Jimin nodded softly in his direction.

"Yes,"

"Jimin? Could I ask you something?"

"Mmm?"

They're still down by the river, sprawled out on the grass as they stared up at the plethora of clouds that were rolling in off the coast. The sun had retreated behind the clouds once more, leaving the sky a dark, dull grey. It was going to start raining again, but neither of them felt like moving.

"What did you want to know?"

"Is it true that you can do magic?"

"I wouldn't call it magic but, yeah, I guess so,"

"What's it like?"

"A bit boring now that I'm an adult, but when I was younger, I thought it was the coolest thing ever," Jimin admitted. "It's kind of like the movies in a sense that it looks pretty magical. I almost felt like a superhero, but now that I look back on it, it's more of a sidekick kind of gift,"

"Does it hurt?"

"Not at all. My fingertips kind of tingle every once and awhile, but it's painless. Here, watch,"

Jimn sat up beside him, and placed his hand on the dirt between him and Taehyung.

The older watched in amazement as the grass and daisies quickly grew up around him, wrapping themselves around his fingers, tickling his skin with their blades. Taehyung propped himself up on his elbows, his fingers absentmindedly playing with the plants.

"How do you do that?"

"I don't know. When I was younger my nan got me this really pretty orchid and I had done a really good job at keeping it alive. But then one year we went away for a few days and in our absence, it died. It was the last thing I had of her before she passed. It devastated me, but the moment I touched it, so that I could dispose of it, it sprung back to life before my eyes, as if nothing had ever happened to it. It was really strange," Jimin laughed.

"Does anyone else know about your gift?"

"Jin and Jungkook know, and of course, now all of you, but my parents don't know. I don't know how they would react to it, so I've kept it to myself,"

"Understandable. People react poorly to things that often defy logic, reason, or things they just don't understand," Taehyung agreed. "It's why we stay away from humans for the most part. People would know we're different the more we interact with them.

"This really does feel like a knockoff Twilight storyline," Jimin snorted and the two of them burst into a fit of laughter. In the midst of their laughter, a loud buzzing noise could be heard, coming from Taehyung's pocket. He fished it out of his pants, and glanced briefly at the screen before looking up at Jimin with a playful grin.

"It's tea time," he announced in a child-like tone, and jumped to his feet. Jimin scrambled to stand up, almost tripping over his own two feet.

"Tea time?" he questioned, confusedly. Somehow he had managed to go from Twilight to Wonderland in a matter of seconds.

"Yep! Come on, we don't want to be late," and with that he was jumping over the stones in the river and off into the woods, leaving Jimin to run after him in an attempt to keep up.

The Shire was everything Jimin had expected in a cottage, and somehow it was so much more. He'd have to ask why they named it The Shire, but he assumed it had something to do with the fact that it looked like a hobbit hole above the ground, with it's overgrown shrubbery.

In the two weeks that had been at Eden, he'd completely overlooked the fact that there was another home on the property - a decently sized cottage tucked away behind the trees. Vines and blossoms had grown up the sides of the dark oak sidings, covering it with deep greens and soft whites and pinks. He could see dried plants hanging in the open windows as they approached and he could smell what resembled to be an apple pie or a baked good of some sorts. From the outside, it looked homey.

Inside was just as gorgeous as the outside, but with more clutter. Hanging plants hung in the doorway, and ivy crawled up the side of the walls. Bookshelves lined the front hallway, filled with heavy looking books, and crystals of all kinds. Boxes littered the ground by the front door, with more books stacked precariously around him. Jars by the plenty huddled in the corner, filled with liquids, herbs and something shiny and bright. The smell of apples wafted through the house and Jimin confirmed that it was indeed an apple pie that the smell was coming from. In the distance, he could hear what sounded to be like a knife chopping things. Jimin glanced around the front hallway and smiled softly.

"Cozy innit?" Taehyung smirked, as he kicked off his shoes.

"Very," he nodded. "It's so pretty in here,"

"It really is,"

"Oh you boys hush, it's a mess in here, you don't need to be nice," piped a melodic voice.

Jimin would have jumped if it weren't for the fact that Auror's voice was soft and soothing. She appeared from the top of a staircase that led to an upper floor, carrying a large box that covered the majority of her face. Only her eyes peeked over the top half, and based on the way they looked at him, Jimin could tell that she was smiling. In the dim light of the hallway, he could make out the reddish colour of her dress that bounced and flowed as she came down the rest of the stairs; he noted that she was barefoot.

"Namjoon and I are in the midst of our spring cleaning," she sighed, blowing some of her hair out of her face as she disappeared into another room. Taehyung quickly followed after her with Jimin trailing behind. The smell of apples and roses filled the air. "It would have been cleaner if it weren't for the chipmunks getting into my gardens this morning or the fact that I have to sort all my herbs," she apologized.

She led them into a dining/kitchen area that was as equally as crammed as the front hallway, with more boxes, books, and large potted plants with bright green leaves that dropped over the sides. She set the box down by the island in the kitchen area. She looked small next to the clutter.

There was so much going on that Jimin didn't notice the knife near the chopping board was moving on it's own. It wasn't until several glass bottles floated past his head that he did a double take, and looked over his shoulder to make sure he wasn't seeing things that he noticed how the blade was dicing carrots.

"What the-" Jimin murmured, as Taehyung snickered behind him. "How did you do that?"

"Magic," she giggled.

"W-Well yeah, I remember you saying you were a witch, but how did you move those without touching them?"

"Lots and lots of practice," Aurora stated.

"Whoa,"

"You seem surprised,"

"Just a little bit. It's not everyday you see things moving on their own right before your eyes, but you know at this point, I really shouldn't be surprised by anything. It's like everywhere I turn, there's something strange and magical about my life,"

Waving her hand in the air, she giggled. The knife on the block stopped chopping, and placed itself in the sink. "We all need a little magic in our lives,"

"I think I need to dial down on the magic," Jimin said, glancing around the kitchen. "I've had enough to last me a lifetime,"

His eyes were drawn to a large cabinet tucked into a corner diagonally, filled with jars upon jars of herbs, and liquids. It reminded him a little bit of his grandmother's house; how she always had jars of something lying around. "Hey, what kind of a-" but he didn't get to finish his sentence because the kettle on the stove began to whistle loudly.

"TEA TIME!"

"So how did you and Namjoon meet?"

They're seated in the living room of the cottage, the only space that managed to survive the clutter. Jimin's curled up on the armchair that rested under the window, with his third cup of tea in his hands. His second slice of apple pie stared him down from the table. Taehyung was sprawled out on one of the full length couches. He looked like a model, draped on the furniture like that. Jimin was envious of him, envious of Aurora - who wasn't even a vampire - who managed to still look inhumanly beautiful as she sipped her tea from a decorative cup.

The sun hung low in the sky as they sat and talked. Much like with Taehyung, Jimin enjoyed her company, and he was glad that he'd gotten the chance to spend some time with the two. The past few days felt like they were all tip-toeing around each other; wanting to speak to each other, but never knowing what to say. Jimin spent most of his time with Yoongi - and while he liked his time with the older - it was nice to see the other people who lived there with him. Especially the ones he didn't know all that well.

It was interesting to watch Aurora interact with the world around her. She had no problem showing off her magic around the two of them. Jimin didn't have to ask to know that in her home, she felt the safest using her magic. He wondered if there was ever a part of her that had been persecuted for her magic in the past.

"We were both army medics during the second world war,"

"Namjoon must have had great control of his thirst," Jimin murmured moreso to himself than to her. "To be around so much blood,"

"Namjoon is a strong man," Aurora agreed with a gentle smile. "But it wasn't always that easy for him. I guess you could say that's where I come in," she added. "Magic can do a lot of things, even for the dead,"

Jimin was surprised by this.

"You used your magic on him?"

"Not without his consent of course, but yes, I used my magic on him. Sometimes we had no choice if his hunger got out of hand. He needed to be able to work with a clear head, and without getting caught. Sometimes the blood made it a little hard for him to focus, so I would...fix things. I don't really know how to describe it,"

"Did you know he was a vampire prior to the war?"

"I didn't know he was a vampire, but we did know each other from school. I always knew he was a bit odd, but I assumed he was going through a lot,"

"How did you find out he was a vampire?"

Aurora and Taehyung burst into laughter.

"He tried to eat me," she stated, making Jimin choke on his tea. She laughed a little harder at his response, and set her cup of tea down. "He gets so embarrassed whenever I bring it up,"

"He tried to eat you?"

"He had gone a little too long without eating - one too many late nights, and he had wandered out on the campsite looking for anything to get his hands on, and at the same time I was out looking for a specific type of mushroom, and we crossed paths not knowing who the other person was, and well, like I said, he tried to eat me. When he lunged at me, I panicked, and used my magic to fling him backwards-" Aurora made a blue spark in her hand that made a crackling sounds that resembled the sounds of a fire.

"That must have been a shock for him," Jimin joked. "No pun intended," he added, sending the two into another fit of giggles.

"Yes! He was quite surprised by it - more so to realize that it was me that had thrown him back - and then he was completely horrified that he had attacked me of all people. I don't think he fully realized that he let the cat out of the bag, because he was apologizing so profusely for attacking me in the first place," she explained. "It wasn't until I calmed him down that he hit him that I knew what he was, which of course, set him into a panic again. You know, he seems so intimidating until he gets embarrassed and then he becomes absolutely adorable," Aurora sighed, with a happy smile and a lost look. And then she was present again as she glanced over at Jimin.

"The rest is pretty much history," she continued. "Naturally, he didn't eat me, and I promised not to zap him and keep his secret if he promised to keep mine. We've been inseparable ever since. We made a pretty great team too, especially during the war. He would go out into the field to bring back wounded men because he was practically invincible, and if possible, I would handle everything else. That way, he wasn't constantly around blood.

"Was there ever a time that he would drink from the dead? Or is that a bad thing, like in Interview With a Vampire, where it could kill them? I-I don't mean to pry or get too personal, I'm just curious is'all,"

"Drinking from a corpse won't kill us," Taehyung piped up. "-but it's not as satisfying as drinking from the living. That, and it's not as filling,"

"Sometimes Namjoon would feed on the dead, but only if he was desperate for a quick fix," Aurora added in a softer voice. "It's not something he was proud of, these were people with families and dreams that were ruined by the war. There's really no way to justify what we did, but these people had already passed, and nobody would suspect a thing. It's horrible really,"

"People do things in order to survive," Jimin said. He set his cup down and reached over to pat her hand. "-they don't always do the right thing, or a good thing, but they survive in the way they know how,"

Aurora nodded. Sensing that she didn't want to talk more about the subject, Jimin did his best to steer the conversation in another direction.

"How old were you when you discovered you could do magic?"

"Oh, I was very young. I came from a covenant," she explained. "-I'm from a long line of witches,"

"What's that like? Are there males in your covenant or-"

"Of course we have males. Don't play into Hollywood's ideals that wizards and men and witches are women, a wizard is more of a-a type of witch rather than a gender term," she explained. "My father was a pretty good witch if you ask me,"

"Sorry I didn't mean to-"

"Don't apologize Jimin, you're just curious, that's all,"

"What kind of witch are you?" Jimin questioned, tilting his head to the side.

"I'm from a coven of green witches, and kitchen witches, hence the abundance of herbs and food that you see around the cottage. One fuels the other, which is kind of ironic seeing as I'm the only one who eats real food around here,"

"If it's any consolation, you're a fantastic baker,"

"Thank you," she beamed. "What about you? I'm assuming based on your ability, you're a green witch too?"

"I wouldn't really know," Jimin sighed. "I'm not from a coven like you, and controlling plants is about as far as my "magic" goes,"

"Hmm...you could have a past relative who had a hand in magic, which was then passed down through your family line,"

"If that's the case, then I inherited it from myself," Jimin stated.

"That's probably what happened," Taehyung agreed. "Seeing as you are a reincarnated version of yourself. You've most likely gained some, if not all, your old traits. You're just lacking in the memory department,"

"Were you in a coven beforehand?"

"I can't remember," Jimin replied. "I don't remember a lot about my past; as Taehyung point out I am lacking in memories. It's the whole reason why I'm staying here,"

"Is it helping?"

"Yes, surprisingly. I find myself learning new things all the time," Jimin told them. He then switched the conversation back to covens. "What's it like living in a coven?"

"It's quite interesting, but also lovely," Aurora began. "My home was very peaceful, and we lived with about four other families,"

"Was peaceful?"

"Whoops, still is," she said with an apologetic smile. "Sorry, the way I talk about it makes it seem like we were all rounded up and killed or that we died off. I mean, we did disband during the seventies for a short time because of some anti-witch rallies that were popping up more frequently, but during the nineties, we regrouped in a new location. It's not that far from here, which is nice. I can see my family more often than what I had expected,"

"You weren't born during the witch trials?" Jimin questioned, confusedly.

Aurora gasped playfully as she put her hand over her heart. "Do I really look that old to you?" she teased.

"N-No I just-"

"I'm not nearly as old as you," she quipped, with a smile. "I'm only...oh what..in my eighties?" she added, unsure of that answer. "Tae Tae, help me out here,"

"Weren't you born in, like, the thirties?"

"Yeah, sounds about right to me,"

"Yeah I'd say late eighties, or early nineties,"

Jimin made an "oh" face. He had assumed that she was much older because of what had happened to him.

"Not all witches were born during the witch trials. A majority of us actually came afterwards, partially because a lot of us were killed off. I'm very thankful that none of my family were around, let alone persecuted during the witch trials," Jimin didn't miss the look she gave him. It was slightly empathetic, and sad. He knew what she was implying.

"Not all of us were that lucky," he hummed, quietly.

"Has Yoongi told you about that?"

"Taehyung?"

"What? It's his life, he had a right to know!"

"But-"

"I kind of figured," Jimin interrupted. "You remember the day I asked you for some help with my homework? Well I ended up doing some research, which led me to the museum, and I discovered my name amongst the listed deceased of the witch trials. I didn't want to believe it but..."

Aurora and Taehyung fell silent.

"I'm still trying to wrap my head around this whole situation," he admitted.

"That's to be expected," Aurora told him, reaching out and placing a hand on his. "You've just had your whole world upended in a matter of days. Nobody expects you to figure everything out all at once, or to remember every single detail of your past life. Not even Yoongi; he's just so happy to have you in his life again that none of that matters. I don't think you realize how happy he is. How happy you make him. He's grateful for the time he gets to spend with you,"

"But this me isn't like the old me," Jimin sighed. "And he wants-"

"Yoongi doesn't want you to be the old you," Taehyung interrupted. "He's sad that you don't remember the life you had together, yes, but Yoongi could never expect you to change yourself to fit his version of you, that's not who he is. He doesn't want you to live in the past, nor pretend to be something you're not because you think you have to please him. He's happy with this version. He loves you regardless, Jimin. The only thing Yoongi wants is you,"

_____ 🌿 _____

Yoongi is thankful he doesn't get motion sickness. The drive back from the city always drove him insane with the amount of twisted roads he had to drive on in order to get home. It's a nightmare; so he's grateful that Hoseok opted to drive home, leaving him free to sit in the passenger seat, and stare out the window at his passing surrounders.

His day had been more successful than he had anticipated. Together, he and Hoseok convinced a few more companies to join in on a business deal with a company of his in New York, while also closing several more. He had forgotten how tiring it was to deal with meetings in person and was glad to be done for the day. He was more than ready to return to the comfort of his home, and while it was beneficial for him to be away and have some space to think, he was anxious to see Jimin again.

The majority of his morning had been spent thinking about the younger. He felt guilty for leaving before Jimin could wake up. He looked so peaceful while he slept and Yoongi had debated on waking him up to say goodbye, but decided against it at the last minute. He felt guilty for leaving him in the house all day. He wasn't sure if anyone else was home, meaning the younger would be forced to entertain himself.

He had to push Jimin from his mind, however, once he entered the meeting. He couldn't afford to be distracted while at work, but now that they were on their way home, he had all the time in the world to think about him, and he couldn't wait to see Jimin again — to hold him again. Hoseok teased him about it as they came out of the meeting, joking about how he had never seen him so needy and lovesick before.

Hoseok let out a gentle sigh.

"You seem nervous," he stated, not taking his eyes off the road. They were ten minutes outside of Collin's Port not, but it felt like forever with how the roads twisted and turned.

"What makes you say that?"

"You're quieter than usual," he observed. "And you're fidgeting in your seat,"

Yoongi let out a heavy sigh as he ran his hands through his hair. Sometimes he hated that Hoseok knew him too well.

"I'm worried that he won't be there when we return," Yoongi whispered, knowing that there would be no point in trying to hide his feelings from Hoseok. The man would get it out of him sooner or later. "I'm scared that this is all a dream, and I'll be alone again,"

"You're being paranoid,"

"Am I though?" Yoongi questioned, moreso to himself than Hoseok. "I've thrown his whole world out of whack. I'm surprised he hasn't wanted to leave yet, or that he hadn't tried running away - and I suppose it's because I have something he wants; answers - but he's still here and I'm beginning to think it's all one big trick that my mind is playing on me,"

"Has it ever crossed your mind that maybe this is what Jimin wants?" Hoseok argued, trying to be the voice of reason. "He's an adult, he can make decisions for himself. Maybe these past two weeks have sparked more than just the desire to learn about his past; maybe there's a desire for you too,"

"But it's not him that wants me," Yoongi sighed. "His subconscious has recognized the feelings it once had for me, and they're resurfacing, and there in lies the problem,"

"But what if this Jimin wants you?" he continued. "Isn't that the point of all of this? To rekindle old flames? God knows you're hopelessly in love with him," he pointed out. "I can understand that this is a lot for him to take in or that a relationship might not be what he wants right now, but there's nothing to say that he isn't interested in you,"

"But-" Hoseok cut him off.

"Yoongi from what I've observed over the past year or so, and from what Jin had told me about Jimin, I'd like to think that a part of him really does care about you. Additionally, you don't get to decide how he feels. If this Jimin decides that he wants to pursue something more with you, shut up and be grateful for it, because that's literally what you want, and you're fighting it,"

Yoongi had forgotten that Hoseok had formed his own relationship with Jimin outside of him due to Jin. In some ways, Hoseok knew him a bit better. And he was right. He was fighting the idea of Jimin wanting him the way he was used to, but there was no point in fighting something that he wanted.

"It's okay to be worried, or nervous, but everything is going to be fine. You and Jimin are fine,"

Yoongi hoped he was right.

Eden was silent as Yoongi hurried up the front steps of his home. The sun was just beginning to set over the tree line, allowing the darkness to slowly creep in for the night. Under normal circumstances he would have welcomed the silence, but he was anxious to see Jimin again, and therefore was a little unnerved when he couldn't sense him.

It did not settle his nerves when he could not find Jimin. The younger was not his room, nor was he tucked away in the library like he normally was late in the evenings. His next guess was the garden, but that too was a dead end, as he could not sense him outside amongst the fauna. He was not a man to get nervous, but it was as if his fears were coming true, and that Jimin really had left in his absence. The fear was beginning to creep in as he hurried back inside, wondering where on earth he could be, but as he entered the main hall of the house, a sudden wave of relief hit him as he stopped dead in his tracks.

"You're back,"

Standing in the front entrance of the home, in all his glory, was Jimin; dressed in a pair of ripped jeans and a loose, fitting gray tee that looked almost too big for him. He was barefoot as he bounded down the little steps into the house, and his blonde hair was disheveled. He looked as if he'd been running with the way his chest was heaving up and down. All in all, he was still the most beautiful thing he'd ever laid his eyes on.

Yoongi doesn't even get the chance to say anything to him. Jimin hurried towards him, throwing his arms around his neck, and kissing him hostly. Taken by surprise at the sudden action, the older placed both on his waist to steady them. This is the third time Jimin had kissed him first, but unlike the first two, this one feels the most natural. It doesn't feel forced or confusing. Jimin is smiling into the kiss, his fingers gently playing with the hair on the nape of his neck, occasionally tugging on his locks. Yoongi was hesitant to kiss him, not sure of where this amount of affection was coming from, and Jimin could sense that because he quickly murmured, "It's okay, you can kiss me," against his lips when he felt the older pull away. "I want you to kiss me,"

So he does, hands snaking down his thighs and lifting him up in the air. Jimin wrapped his legs around his waist to keep from falling. All of Yoongi's fears about Jimin leaving him vanished in that moment and he'd never felt more whole in his life. It felt good to hold him again, especially in the way that he was right now.

"Welcome home," Jimin mumbled against his lips, fingers finding their way to the side of his face, to draw him closer. Yoongi could feel the heat radiating off him and he could tell he was blushing, almost as if he was embarrassed about kissing him. His lips were soft against his, the younger's tongue occasionally swiped across his bottom lips, and Yoongi was tempted to give him access. He couldn't deny him for very long, because he was parting his lips soon enough. He was thankful he didn't need to breathe, because he could continue kissing Jimin forever, but unfortunately for him, Jimin was still human, and needed air.

"Well this most certainly is a welcome," Yoongi responded, breaking the kiss. He placed another gentle kiss to his lips, nibbling lightly on his bottom lip as he gently set the younger back down on his feet. He kept his arms around his waist, slipping his hands under his shirt to feel the warmth of his skin.

"You look good in a suit," Jimin whispered breathlessly, looking up at him with hungry eyes.

"Do I?" the older mused, loving the effect he was having on him.

"Yes, fuck yes, it makes you look so handsome," Jimin's fingers gently ran down his chest, and then back up. Yoongi shivered lightly at the touch.

"I missed you," Yoongi whispered, nudging his nose against his.

"I missed you too," Jimin replied. "It wasn't the same without you here. I mean, I spent the day with Aurora and Taehyung, but I still missed you," he pouted.

"I was afraid you left," Yoongi confessed, pulling him closer. Jimin's head rested against his shoulder. "I couldn't find you. I thought you finally came to your sense and"

"Shh," Jimin whispered, pulling him back in for another kiss

That makes four, Yoongi thought to himself.

"I'm right here," Jimin replied, trying to settle his nerves. "I'm not going anywhere okay? You're not gonna lose me this time, I promise,"

_____ 🌿 _____

...

hi

i'm not dead, i promise, but between moving, and personal problems, it's taken a lot for me to sit down and edit this chapter for you all. but hey, it's up! and not only did we get more jiminxothercharacters, we also get more YOONMIN because fuck, i just want to write sappy and cute moments between the two because they deserve happiness

i hope you all enjoy this hella long chapter, and stay tuned, because more updates are coming i promise (:

and as usual, if you have questions, or something seems confusing, just leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as i possibly can

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 6.6K 47
Who would have thought that even vampires could struggle to find their right one. We living humans experience heartbreak for so long until we finall...
953 86 20
Suddenly you snap back to reality... 'Fuck! That was a close one!' You can't believe your eyes but you suddenly got pulled by the arm to run away. Y...
22K 1.1K 35
Jimin and Yoongi are dating. Until Jimin decides to give up on life. Yoongi was always working and he was the only thing that made Jimin happy. He g...
17K 523 70
"Roses are an odd flower. The white shows purity the red shows lust and the black shows darkness. I guess that's why they're known for being romantic...