I Am...Yours (MJ & Beyonce L...

By ___Flawless

This story is totally different from what you're expecting. Beyonce is 18 and is the group Destiny's Child wi... More

I Am...Yours
Dangerously Breaking Up
Here We Are
At Last
Princess of Neverland
For All Time
Remember the Deja Vu
Destiny's Who?
Whatzupwitu
King Michael and Queen Bey
In the Closet
Whatever Happens
Michael's Halo
Speechless
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
The Warning
Divide and Conquer
Growing Pains
Smash Into You
The Unacceptables
The Royal Family
Domesticated Paradise
Dance for You
Crazy In Love
Any Questions Ms. Williams?
I Don't Wanna Give You The Wrong Impression...
My Name is Beyonce But Mrs. Jackson If You're Nasty
Morphine
99 Problems
Hola Senor Cruz...
Cry Together
The Chapter With So Much Drama
The Separation and Reconciliation
When I First Saw You...
A Neverland Christmas
I'm A Grown Woman
The Tatiana Experience
Somebody's Being a Bit Salty......BEYONCE!!!
I Am Fabulous, I Am Gone With the Wind Fabulous!
Ego
Suspicions?
Lesbi-honest
The Fear
Senza di te non sono niente (Without You I Am Nothing)
This Time Around
"Turn Up!" "Turn Down!" "Why?" "Because I'm Pregnant!"
Super Daddy to the Rescue!
Baby Be Mine
99 Problems Just Doubled
Clique
It Could Be Anyone.....
It's Not the Same
H-Town
The Beyhive
Everybody's Got a Dark Side...Where's Yours?
My Mine
The Perfect Lying Family
Cry Me a River **Slick Rated R**
Beyonce Knowles or Beyonce Knowles-Jackson?
Thanksgiving Kick-Off
If I Were A Boy
No Angel
A Place With No Name
Heaven
Heaven Part II
Resentment
Recovery Stage
The Plan
Bad Press Day
Are You Even?
The Execution Part One
The Execution Part Two
Preview: You vs. Them

Lady of My Life

6.8K 79 8
By ___Flawless

Michael's POV

I rolled over and stretched my arm out. I grunted suddenly and sat up. I yawned and rubbed my eyes and looked around. This isn't my room... I shot up and put my hand over my mouth. Shit... I heard humming coming from the other side of the door. I grabbed the covers and hid. "....at last..my love has come along..my lonely days are over...and life is like a song!" Beyonce walked into the bedroom happy and cheery. She had a two piece red satin pajamas. Her legs exposed from how small the shorts really wore. Her hair was in a messy ponytail. I remembered last night and smirked and sat still as she climbed in the bed. "Michael?" 

I grunted, pretending like I was sleepy and disoriented. "Good morning, darling." Beyonce pulled the covers away and smiled. "You look a mess!" She whispered. Her eyes had a different shine to them and her smile was brighter. "How ya' feelin'?" I asked. "Wonderful..tired..sore..different." I nodded and sat up. I was completely naked. I glanced down and pulled the cover above my waist. "You look different," I whispered," happier, better, more beautiful...it's like a glow." Bey nodded and hugged me. "You made me this way," she replied sweetly. I laughed and wrapped my arms around her. "I don't like you upset," I confessed. Bey rested her head on my chest and nodded. The curtains were drawn, making me get sleepy again. 

"I adore Neverland," Bey whispered. I smiled. "I love it even more, now that you're here." Beyonce kissed my hand and held it to her chest. I glanced down at her and hugged her tighter. "I love you, Princess," I whispered. 

I stroked her hair and began pulling down the straps of her top. "No..." Bey whined, "I need to get my rest." I laughed and ran my hands over her smooth skin. "Promise me something," I said. Bey looked up and stared at me. "Never leave me. No matter what happens. Don't leave me alone here again," I whispered. A lump swelled up in my throat. "I won't, baby." Beyonce turned around and placed her hands on either side of my face. "You never left me, so I'll never leave you." I smiled and touched my nose against her. Bey smiled in response and kissed my cheek. "Come on..time to get ready to go," Bey whispered. I sighed. We were heading back on tour again. 

I sighed and pulled Bey back to bed. "This time..may we share a room?" I asked. My love looked around shrugged. "You have to be on our best behavior for Dana though." I rolled my eyes. "Dana's a butthole when she hasn't had her wine," I confessed bitterly. Bey hit my arm and rolled her eyes. "Mr. Jackson!" Someone called. I yanked the covers to my chest and frowned. 

"Yes!" 

One of the new maids walked in. "Mr. Jackson, your parents are downstairs for you." "My parents? Crap!" I threw my hands in the air. Bey stared at me. "I forgot I invited my parents for breakfast..crap. All right, kid. Just...stall for me." I pulled on my boxers and began getting dressed. The maid nodded and scurried out. I was gonna have a talk with Julie and Dana about who they should be hiring. I grumbled as I put on my sweat pants. Beyonce groaned as she pulled out a pair of jeans and tshirt. "You're not wearing that are you?" I asked disgustingly. Bey stared at me. "What's wrong with jeans and a tshirt?" I sighed. 

"You are meeting my parents. You have to make a good impersonation. They didn't really know..until you got here and ran into my brothers and sisters." Bey crossed her arms. "And what should I wear since you're so upset?" I smiled. "Glad you asked, Princess." I walked to her closet and stood in front of the clothes. A white sun dress with blue accents. My grin grew wider as I imagined Bey's full figure in this dress. I turned around. Bey popped her mouth open to protest, but snapped it shut. 

"It's cute," she said through clenched teeth. 

"It's Alexander McQueen and it's 25,000 just for you." I handed it to her and reached down for a pair of white heels. "Now isn't this so much more better than that tshirt?" Bey shrugged as she pulled out a light blue sweater to wear with it. "Suree..." I could tast the sarcaism in her voice. "Fine...just don't be so sarcastic downstairs. All right, Princess?" Bey sighed and nodded. I kissed her lips softly and wrapped my arms around her. "Think about it. These are your parents too," I whispered. Bey's eyes widened as I walked away to my room. 

Beyonce's POV

I didn't feel like put on so much makeup, so I just put on eyeliner, blush, and lip gloss.  It was simple, but still clean and clear. I heard Michael's voice from downstairs. "She's wonderful, Mother. You'll fall in love with her." I smiled as I slipped on my heels and stood up. "All right. Let's do this." I walked down the stairs to the dining room. I heard laughter and joyous voices. 

I stood at the door, waiting patiently. Michael turned his head and smiled. "Hello Beyonce." Michael's mother and father turned to face me. His mother gasped. "Oh Michael. She's like a little ball of sunshine!" I smiled. "Come on. We don't bite," Mrs. Jackson teased. Michael stood up and walked me over to the table. He called out for Julie who brought me a plate of food. "Enjoy Ms. Knowles." I grinned at Julie. 

"So, how did you two meet?" Mrs. Jackson asked. She had the same dancing brown eyes like Michael. "Um..we met on tour, during rehearsals," I answered. Michael smiled as he ate a piece of his omlet. I felt his hand reach for mine under the table. I squeezed it gently. "That's sweet. Michael, have you been treating her right?" His mother asked sternly. Michael nodded. "Yes ma'am," he answered like a child. 

"He's very well trained," I teased. 

Mrs. Jackson laughed. "Oh honey. I have to train them all. Beyonce..that's a pretty name. Is it French?" I nodded. "I'm French, African American, and Native American. I received it from my father." Mrs. Jackson nodded. I noticed how Michael never bothered to talk to or even look at his father. "So..Mr. Jackson?" I said to break the ice. He turned to face me. Michael and his mother were shocked to see me make conversation. 

"What's it like? Having Michael Jackson as your son?" I asked. 

"It's nothing different," he answered sharply. 

I frowned and sat back. "Joseph, stop," Michael's mother whispered. "No Katherine. She asked." Michael sat back and watched. His mouth in a grim line. His cheery mood and darkened. Michael clapped his hands together to stop his parents from bickering. "We have to get going, Mother. We gotta head back on tour." He stood up and took my hand. I followed his lead. Mrs. Jackson sighed. "So soon? Ugh, baby I'll miss you." Mrs. Jackson kissed Michael's cheek and hugged him. 

"I'll miss you too, Mother." 

They parted slowly. Michael glanced at his father. "Joseph," he said slowly. "Michael," his father replied with the same tone. The shook hands before looking away awkwardly. I sighed. "We'll miss you...I'll miss you," I announced. "I'll try to get him back as soon as possible." Mrs. Jackson laughed. "Oh girl. You can have him!" 

We shared our last laugh before watching Michael's parents climb into the black car and drive off. Michael sighed before briskly walking back into the house. I bit my lip in thought. How come Michael didn't call Joseph dad?" 

I pondered that question for a while as Michael and I put our suitcases into the car. Michael had on his shades and seemed a bit sad about leaving his little piece of heaven on Earth. I got into the car and sighed. I didn't want to leave either. It seems like quite a bit has occured over the past two months. Michael got in and waved to Jimmy the driver. "Don't go fast," he whispered sadly. 

I could hear the pain and sorrow of leaving in my dear's voice. I scooted over to where I was thigh and thigh with Michael. He yawned and wrapped his arm around me. "I wish I could just lie in the bed with you, and never leave." I smirked as we pulled onto the highway. "Trust me..it'll go by in the blink of an eye," I whispered softly. 

I inhaled the air. "Michael. Where are we?" "Italy....the most beautiful place in the world." I noticed all the buildings and it's architecture. "Wow..it's so..magical," I whispered. Michael nodded as we walked outside to the balcony. The sight of Rome was wonderful. I noticed the people below looking up at us. They began waving and taking pictures. I smiled and waved back. Michael smiled as he put on his shades. "You seem very good with people," he informed me. I laughed as I walked back into the hotel room. 

'I just want to show my fans that I love them dearly." Michael nodded as he unpacked his bags. I sighed and collasped on the couch. "Gosh! I could live here for forever!" I exclaimed. Michael scoffed. "Sure you would." "I'm serious!" I replied. Michael threw his hands up. "I didn't saw you weren't." He hugged me tight and kissed my neck. "Well maybe, in the near future we can buy a place out here just for you." I gasped. "Michael! Stop! This is too much!" I couldn't handle being handed gifts on a silver, better yet, gold platter. 

"You're spoiling me," I warned. 

Michael shrugged. "I like spoiling certain people, and you just happen to be one of them." He raised his eyebrows at me. I shook my head as I began pulling out my outfits for the show. I decided to call Kelly and Michelle and made sure if they made it in already. "Hello?" It was Kelly. "Hi honey bunny," I greeted. Kelly grunted. "Hey Bey, how have you been?" I smiled. "Wonderful, Kel. Where's Michelle?" Kelly went, "I don't know!" I heard Michelle in the background arguing with somebody. 

"She's about to get the fighting with a lady fitting her costumes." I laughed. My best friends. "Y'all are a trip? Are you guys in Rome yet?" "Yep. Just got here an hour ago. We're in the hotel room now. What about you?" Kelly said. "I'm here at the Grand Hotel de la Minerve." "Dang, that's like thirty minutes away. That's too long," Kelly complained. "It's not like you're walking!" I hollered. "You're lazy," I added. Kelly laughed but stopped. "Um..who's staying with you?" I froze and looked down. I was glad she wasn't over here to look me in the eye and interogate me. 

I sighed in the phone. "Michael," I said softly. "Who?" Kelly said. I sighed. "Michael," I replied through clenched teeth. "Beyonce speak up!" "For Christ's sake, Michael!!!" I hollered. Michael turned around to face me. I smiled at him and made a motion towards the phone. He nodded slowly before shooting me a cautious glance. I sighed. "You made me scare him," I hissed in the phone. Kelly grunted. "So?" I sighed. "So, you and Michael staying together? Um..am I missing something like a ring, a bottle of wine, you doing the nasty with him!?!" I smirked. "No you haven't missed anything," I replied slyly. Kelly had no idea what happened between me and Michael! I beamed. "Kelly, trust me. If something happened. I would've told you by now." 

I put my hand over my mouth to keep from snickering. "Love you boo," I said. "Love you Bey!" Kelly and I hung up. I closed my phone and looked around. Michael was nowhere in sight. 

"Mike? Michael?" 

I walked around the large hotel room to the bedroom. I heard soft singing coming from the other side of the door. It was Michael, his soft voice filling my ears. I grinned as I lightly tapped on the door. "I'm naked!" He screamed. I laughed as I bursted through the door. Michael was in his boxers. His cheeks flushing a cute shade of red. I laughed. "Didn't I holler I'm naked?" He asked. I shrugged as I closed the door behind me. "You look so cute in your boxers," I teased. Michael's face darkened. He hurried put on his pajamas. I groaned. 

"Going to bed so early?" 

He nodded. "We have a show tomorrow, Bey." "But it's only 9!" I whined like a child. Michael crossed his arms. "Bed. Now." I sighed as I snatched off my sundress and put on my over sized night shirt. I climbed into bed and turned my back to Michael. "Bey?" I rolled my eyes. "Princess?" I ignored him a second time. Michael sighed as he threw his body onto mine. "Beyonce!" I screamed in reply. Michael wrapped his ridiculously long legs around my body. "You're not going anywhere young lady." I laughed and sighed. "I guess I won't." I pretended to be upset and hurt, but I wasn't. I didn't mind staying here in Italy, in bed with Michael, with his legs wrapped around me. 

"Fine...I'll stay just for you," I whispered. 

Michael smiled as he kissed my ear softly. He rested his head on my shoulder. "We're spooning right?" Michael whispered. I bursted out into a wave of laughter. "Yes!" I said in between gasps. It just the way he said it made it so funny. "Oh my goodness Michael. Just go to sleep," I whispered. Michael rolled his eyes and hugged me. "Well I like spooning," he whispered. I snickered as I pressed Michael's hand against mine. "Whatever," I mouthed. Before I could drift to sleep Michael whispered these words, "I love you...you made me want to live again..." 

Michael's POV

L: Michael! 

L: Michael Jackson! 

L: honey?

L: baby? I need to talk to you

L: please don't ignore me...

L: I miss you....

L: do you miss me? 

L: Michael answer me!!! 

L: fine then guess I'll have to come to you....

Author's Note: dhafuq!? anyways...I think Michael and Beyonce are the sweetest couple. A friend of mine said that this was weird and disgusting to have MJ and Bey together....not it's not you sausage! >.< it's different and unique and if she had looked it up Michael Jackson actually had a crush on Bey when she performed at his anniversary concert in 2003...BOO!!! All right that's all continue reading mcniglets :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 5K 44
BeyoncΓ© and Shawn have been married for 6 years and are raising 3 kids. Through it all they are happier than ever. Despite their happiness, their dau...
1.2K 53 23
Alyssa Knowles was just a normal 19 year old until she met Louis Tomlinson of One Direction. Her world then changed completely. She met all of the ot...
46.3K 1.6K 15
You never know where you'll find love or who you'll receive it from. The famous girl group Destiny's child are at the start of their last tour togeth...
27.6K 1.8K 27
Two mentally ill teens in a relationship. ~yana made this... (Don't take ANYTHING in this book serious or to the heart, laugh.)