Not Your Ordinary Man| Kim Se...

By JustinSeagull12

You twisted the door knob then heard him yell. "Don't!" Too late, you opened it already. You suddenly let... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author's Note!
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 58

317 18 11
By JustinSeagull12

Taehyung who is hiding behind the trees, locked his eyes on the target. He looked at Jimin who is hiding behind another tree and signaled him to do what he has to do when they made an eye contact.

Jimin walked away from the tree he is hiding to and approached a man who was wearing a navy blue hoodie that was hiding in a bush. While he's walking towards him, he started to hum in amusement.

"The view looks good here, doesn't it?"Jimin spoke causing the unknown man to flinch. The spot is a good view to take a look on what's happening without being seen, only if you are that sneaky. They managed to spot that man so he probably needs some improvement.

"Oh! That's a nice hoodie by the way. Can I have that?"Jimin grinned, tugging on the man's hoodie. The man raised his eyebrow, thinking that the smiling guy is weird. He tried to push Jimin away but Jimin wasn't giving up.

"What the heck are you doing?!"the man exclaimed as he pushed Jimin harder, making him fall on the ground. Jimin got annoyed hence he wiped his butt as he stood up.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you"Jimin warned, giving him a death glare. The man tried to ran away but Jimin was faster.

Jimin let out his sharp claws and immediately scratched the man's leg to forbid him from going away. That was Jimin's special ability other than being enchanting, he has sharp claws and fangs that he can let out anytime he wanted to. Jimin wore a proud smile after kissing his claws. He placed both of his hands on the sides of his hips.

The man groaned in pain and his eyes started to get teary. Before his tear can drop on his leg, Taehyung covered the man's face with a sack and tied his hands quickly. Jungkook who was hiding above the huge tree, fell down on him to prevent the man from moving.

"Jin, we got him"Jungkook said through the phone.

---

You immediately wiped your tears as you went home and placed your shoes on the shoe rack. You fed Stish some oysters since you forgot to give him food in the morning which you really feel sorry for. You sat on the couch and took out your phone to text him.

                                                You:
                               Did I do a good job?

My Prince👑💖:
Yes, Baby.
You forgot some lines
but it was all good.

                                                  You:
                                                   I'm sorry

My Prince👑💖:
Don't be.
I'll talk to you later.
We caught the guy.
Love you❤️

                                                  You:
                                               Take care!
                                        Love you too❤️

After putting down your phone, you read the script again too see where you messed up. You opened your mouth as you saw what you were supposed to say.

"I did a good job on improvising anyway"you mumble to yourself with a proud smile.

Jin noticed that someone has been tailing you ever since you started working again. They created a plan to catch the guy but they thought it would be easier if he was distracted, that's why you made a little drama. It was a lame idea but it's convincing that it could lure the mysterious guy. Yoongi helped by creating the script and it was brilliant. You practiced to bring out the emotion that you had to feel.

During practices, you can't help but laugh. It's a good thing you nailed it earlier. Jin is such a good actor compared to you but he helped you. Even though it's an act, it hurts you a to tell him those words that are on the script especially when you can feel the emotions through his voice.

While waiting for him, you decided to wash up and prepare dinner for yourself since you know it'll take time for him to come back.

Jin went inside the restaurant and locked the door. He walked closer to the man who is tied on the chair and his face was still covered in sack. Taehyung was beside the man, leaning on the table while crossing his arms. He rolled his tongue inside his cheek. Jimin and Jungkook were behind the man but Jimin was sitting on the floor.

"Remove it"Jin ordered so Taehyung immediately removed the sack from his head. The man's eyes widened as soon as he saw Jin. He started to panic, it felt like his whole life flashed before his eyes. Muffled words only came out from his mouth when he spoke since it was taped.

"These are the only things he has with him"Jungkook stated, showing Jin what they confiscated from the man. A shell used for communicating, some pearls and a sea urchin was found.

"Are you hurt? The tree you jumped on was high"Jimin asked Jungkook, looking at him from head to toe since he remembered that Jungkook is a human.

"You know me, I'm fine"Jungkook chuckled, assuring Jimin.

Jin approached the man closer and traced his hands which made the man nervous. He suddenly removed the tape on his mouth which made him groan.

"Who are you working for?"Jin asked.
The man refused to speak, he was already breathing heavily.

"I'm still being nice to you"Jin stated, lowering himself to meet the eye level of the man. The man gulped nervously and avoided eye contact.

"Look at this shell. It's common in Esu-em Kingdom"Taehyung said, examining the shell. Jin let out a sigh, knowing that he's spying under Ivory but he felt relieved a little bit that it wasn't from his mother.

"What did Ivory tell you to do?"Jin asked. He sighed when the merman is still not opening his mouth. Jin removed the ring on the man's finger and threw it away across the room.

"You should speak. You do know that when your tail shows up, you'll dehydrate so bad and die here since we won't bring you back in the ocean"Jimin stated before letting out an evil laugh as he got up from the floor.

"She didn't tell me anything"he claimed. Jin laughed sarcastically while clapping his hands.

"That's a nice joke you have there"Jin said, still laughing. "Jimin, do you think he needs another scratch?"

"Yes, your highness"Jimin replied, bowing to Jin before approaching the merman. The merman started moving his legs as he started panicking again. Droplets of sweat from his forehead landed on the floor as Jimin touched his left leg.

"Stay still"Jimin winked before scratching the man's leg so that when his tail comes out, he'll have a hard time since his tail would have wounds.

The merman started to cry and yelled for help. The pain he felt was worse than earlier because Jimin did it slowly this time. Taehyung covered the merman's mouth with his hand but his hand is also big enough to cover his whole face.

"I didn't even scratch it that deep"Jimin sassed. The merman cried but Jungkook was wiping his tears with a tissue so that he couldn't heal himself.

"Speak"Jin ordered. The merman looked down, not saying anything which made Jin sigh. Jungkook was still busy wiping his tears.

"You're only making this difficult"Taehyung stated. After a few minutes of still not speaking, his legs finally transformed into a tail.

"Should we try plucking out the scales on his tail?"Jungkook suggested which made the merman tremble in fear. Jin nodded as he smirked, approaching the merman closer again. They knew it's impossible to do that because it's literally a part of them unless they'll be skinned but they just wanted to scare him.

"She promised me good wealth!"the merman blurted which made them stare at him. Jin raised an eyebrow, urging him to continue.

"Princess Ivory told me that if I spy and bring that female human to her, she'll give me lots of treasure"he confessed. He started breathing heavily as he started crying again. Jungkook immediately grabbed the tissue and wiped his tears.

"What did she want to do with her?"Jin asked.

"I-I don't know. She didn't tell me the reason. She just wanted me to bring that woman to her"the man replied, sniffling.

"And why should we believe you?"Taehyung asked.

"I'm really telling the truth. Please spare my life, your highness. I'll be a better merman. I won't work for her anymore"he pleaded. He started to feel dizzy for being not in water this long without being in his true form.

"What should we do with him?"Jimin asked.

"Let's bring him to our kingdom. I'll tell father about this"Jin replied.

"What if you bring him in the kingdom in his human form?"Jungkook suggested.

"He'll die"Jin said.

"That's the point"Jungkook smiled. Jin shook his head, closing his eyes. They went to the kingdom except for Jungkook to erase traces in the restaurant that something happened.

~Later that night~

You immediately stood up when you hear the front door unlock. Seeing Jin come in made you sprint to hug him, throwing your body onto his. He smiled upon receiving your kiss on his cheek.

"How did it go? Did he hurt you?"you asked, taking a step back to examine him.

"I'm fine"he assured. "We brought him to jail on our kingdom and held Ivory accountable"

"Thank goodness"you said.

Both of you sat on the couch, you rested your head on his broad shoulders and hugged his arm. He talked about what happened underwater like how his father helped him about this Ivory situation.
They imprisoned the merman and Ivory was given a suspension on her royal status, and she is forbidden to leave the palace in their kingdom. Jin's mother couldn't handle the stress so she decided to take a vacation in the Atlantic ocean for a day.

"Should I give up my royal status?"he suddenly wondered which made you look at him. You were not sure if you heard that right but it is something that you don't want him to do.

"I want to be with you in peace"he added.

"No...I don't want you to do that because of me"you stated. "There's gotta be another way"

Jin sighed and nodded his head. He rested his hand on your thigh after pulling you much closer to him. Even though you know how much he loves you, you'd never make him give up on his title because you know how important it is to him either. He's been working hard on his kingdom and you don't want that to end because of you.

"Don't ever give up on your kingdom. The merpeople and sea animals need you"

"You're right. Without me, there would be no handsome royalty"he told you. You shook your head as you giggle.

You suddenly remember the text you received earlier from your mom during your shift. You grabbed your phone and checked the message again.

"My mom invited me for dinner tomorrow by the way"you spoke.

"That's good"he smiled.

"She wants me to bring you so you guys can meet"you stated. He looked worried for a second but he just nodded. He wasn't sure if he's ready  but there's no going back.

"We should create a different story on how we met and stuff. So if ever she asks us, we'll have the same answer. Plus, don't be suspicious. My brother will be there too"you said.

"I'll try my best to impress them"

I'm sure they'll like you but I'm not sure if they'll still like you when they find out what you really are.

~next day~

You chuckled nervously after your mom complimented the black floral dress you are wearing. She wanted a formal dress code so you wore a long dress. You couldn't concentrate on the dinner table. You took a quick glance on your watch and bit your bottom lip.

He's still not here.

Your mom, Beomgyu, and you have been waiting for Jin to arrive. The steak on the table is waiting too. He's already late for about 15 minutes now. He insisted you to go to your mom's house first because he had to take care of something in the ocean so you gave him the address in advance. You're worried that something possibly happened underwater regarding the merman, Ivory or sirens but there's also a possibility that maybe he's just lost on his way.

"So what time is he showing up?"your mom asked, clasping both of her hands.

"Maybe he chickened out and ditched her"Beomgyu laughed, causing you to give him a death glare.

"Uhm he's actually a busy guy"you chuckled, scratching the back of your neck. Your mom nodded and Beomgyu started playing games again on his phone. The food on the table is starting to get cold already. You just started over your relationship with your mom so you wanted things to go well. They must be getting hungry.

"I think we should start eating. He can catch up"you suggested.

"Sure"

The moment you grabbed the utensils, you saw the maid run towards the front door. You shrugged it off and started slicing the steak in front of you.

"Ma'am, a visitor"you hear the maid say.

You turn around and saw Jin walking towards the dining table. Seeing his appearance almost made your jaw drop. He was wearing white pants paired with white button-up shirt and his hairstyle is also different. You never knew he looks hotter when his forehead is exposed until now. He looks so formal and you are loving it.

That is a breathtaking beauty.

Your mom stared at him, raising an eyebrow. Jin bowed and you could tell he's getting shy due to the eyes that are on him. His ears were turning red.
He is carrying a large bag on his hand. You turn your head to your mom and she gave you a teasing look.

"Good evening"he greeted. Your mom smiled and nodded, acknowledging him.

"So mom this is Jin, my boyfriend,
and Jin this is my mother. That is Beomgyu, my brother" you introduced. Your mom reached out her hand and Jin shook hands with her. You were glad that he didn't do the formal greeting they do underwater.

"Sit here"you said, patting the chair next to you. He sat on the chair and placed the bag on his lap. He didn't tell you he was going to bring something so you were also wondering what it was all about. He opened the bag and picked up a styrofoam box coming from the bag and put it on the table. Jin opened the styrofoam box, revealing lobsters.

"Oh my! Are you giving these lobsters to us?"your mom exclaimed.

"Yes ma'am. Not just lobsters but high quality lobsters"Jin replied. He looked over Beomgyu and noticed the disgust written on his face. He smiled and grabbed packs of gummy bears from the bag and gave it to him. Beomgyu's eyes widened as he received it from his hand.

"Your sister told me you like them"Jin stated.

"Thank you!"Beomgyu thanked. You smiled and nudged Jin's arm.

"Is it really okay for you to give us these? Lobsters are expensive and this is a lot"your mom said, still staring at the lobsters.

"You don't have to worry about it. My father owns a company in the seafood industry and I also manage there"Jin stated. Your mom gasped and she looked at you surprisingly.  'You hit the jackpot'you saw her mouthing you.

"That sounds great. What's the company name?"she questioned.

Crap. We forgot to prepare that.

"It's-"

"Mom, let's eat. The food is getting cold already"you interrupted. Your mom nodded and smiled at Jin.

You ate the piece of steak that you sliced and closed your eyes to feel the taste even more. You look at Jin and it doesn't look like he's struggling using the fork and knife which is good. Your eyes widened when he ate the bigger piece, stuffing it into his mouth instead of the small piece that he sliced, making his cheeks puffy.

"How does it taste, dear?"your mom asked him. Jin put up a thumbs up since his mouth was still full. Your mom chuckled, finding him cute.

"So how did you two meet?"she asked.

"We met at the beach-"

"We met at the restaurant I'm working at. They're actually our supplier of seafoods so he goes there often"you replied, looking at Jin. Your mom tilted her head, confused at the two different answers both of you said.

"Baby, that's not how it went. Did you forget already?"Jin chuckled, pinching your cheek. "We actually met on the beach first because I was headed to the restaurant she's working at to distribute crabs but I got lost so I ended up on the beach and then she saw me and helped me by accompanying me to the place"

"That's right"you nodded. It didn't seem like your mom found it suspicious but you felt nervous.

"That sounds sweet"she stated, clapping her hands.  "So you are a son of a Ceo and you mentioned that you manage there then your job at his company is..?"

"I'm a distribution manager"he replied. Your mom's mouth opened as she nodded. You didn't want both of you to lie but it's the best thing to do for now. Well, the story still makes sense to what they really are. It's not a company but a kingdom.

Your phone suddenly rang and you immediately grabbed your phone to check the caller id.

Yoongi?

You didn't answer and turned your phone off. You don't want the dinner to be interrupted and you thought it's probably not important even though he rarely calls you.

"Is there something wrong?"Jin asked.

"No. It's nothing important"you assured.

As the night went on, the food started to be cleared out on the table and you had fun talking. Beomgyu went to his room after eating since he couldn't handle the adult stuff conversations about work. Jin threw some dad jokes and you are surprised that your mom loved it. Your mom asked a lot of questions to him about himself and he managed to answer them without talking about the life underwater.

"Do you want some beer?"your mom offered Jin. Before he can say something, you spoke instead.

"He still needs to work actually and I think I should go home"you spoke. Having beer isn't a good idea. He might say or do something that would bring out the truth.

"Yeah. I still have a meeting to do"he stated. Your mom got disappointed since he wanted him to stay longer but she understood that he's busy.

"Meeting this late?"she questioned.

"Emergency meeting"

"Alright, I understand"she said. All of you stood up and you grabbed your bag while your other hand is being held by Jin.

"I didn't realize he's tall"your mom whispered to you which made you giggle.

"I hope you realized that I'm also handsome"he blurted causing your mom to laugh.

"Of course I noticed that!"your mom exclaimed, hitting his arm playfully. Jin laughed shyly.

"I'm sorry for not preparing a gift for you considering that you gave us lobsters and gummy bears"your mom apologized, feeling a bit guilty. She wasn't expecting to receive anything.

"You don't have to give me something in return"he assured, waving his hand.

"Alright, you have my daughter anyway. You can take her home. I'll eat the lobsters well"she beamed.

"Yes ma'am, I'll eat her well"he blurted which made you cough. Your mom went speechless and Jin's eyes widened after realizing what he just said.

"N-no I mean I will always feed her well"he stuttered before chuckling nervously. Your mom laughed and shook her head. It's a good thing she wasn't mad though.

You headed to the door and you thanked your mom once again for wanting to have dinner. If you won't leave any time soon, she might ask more things that you didn't prepare which can be dangerous.

She opened the door for you and both Jin and you froze on your spot, seeing two unexpected persons outside. Your mom also got confused since she wasn't expecting more visitors to come especially at this hour.

"Who are they? Do you know them?"your mom asked.

What the heck is Yoongi and Taehyung doing here?

A/N:
Hi everyone~ how are you all? I've been really busy and I realized that it's almost a month since I last updated so this chapter is quite longer. I hope you enjoyed it though. I'm not sure when I'll be able to update next but please stay tune for it. Don't forget to vote BTS on upcoming award shows and don't forget to vote on this chapter!
Stay safe and love you all❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 30.6K 120
You're currently in jail for the attempted murder of BTS's Kim Seokjin and have quickly become South Korea's #1 public enemy. Every day is hell as y...
5M 317K 51
"You were supposed to be a bath bomb!" "Well turns out its your lucky day, sweetheart, cause you just got something ten times better: me." ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴...
616K 42.8K 74
Jungkook a wealthy model and ex professional swimmer went out to enjoy the sea again. But when his sickness strikes unexpectedly it made him end up a...
95.7K 3.8K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...