Alhambra(الحمرا)

By pearlyouna

A book dedicated to short stories. Pictures and poetry used in this book is not mine credit goes to the right... More

Prisoner of his love ✔
Note
💍
💍💍
💍💍💍
💍💍💍💍
Colours of love✔
🎨
🎨🎨
🎨🎨🎨
🎨🎨🎨🎨
Epilogue
Fairy-tale love story✔
characters
🎭
🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭
🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭
Unbreakable Promise
Character sketch 🦋
🦋
🦋🦋
🦋🦋🦋
Is Dil Pa Zor Nahi✔
Characters
🕊
🕊🕊
🕊🕊🕊
Important Note
🕊🕊🕊🕊
Announcement
🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊
Choice
Epilogue
Tumhari Chahat ✔
Character sketch
💔
💔💔
💔💔💔
💔💔💔💔
💔💔💔💔💔
💔💔💔💔💔💔
Epilogue
Sajda Tere Pyar Ka ✔
Characters
🍁
🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
Epilogue
Tere Deewani✔
Character sketch
🍂
🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
Mission Ronaq Hayat✔
Character sketch
♠️
♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
Something New Ahead
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
News
Bonus
Chit Chat
Tu Bewafa✓
Character sketch
♤♤
♤♤♤
♤♤♤♤
Dhadkan✓
Character sketch
🌺
🌺🌺
Amusement
Surprise 🥳
New Story
Pain
🌺🌺🌺
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
News
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Epilogue
Bhul Na Jana🎻🎻
Character Sketch
Something
🎻
🎻🎻
🎻🎻🎻
🎻🎻🎻🎻
news
Kamal e Ast
Character Sketch
🥀
🥀🥀
🥀🥀🥀
🥀🥀🥀🥀
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
Ishq Mushq
Dil Sambhal Ja Zara
Character Sketch
✨✨
✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Ik tu wo koh kaff ki shahzadi
Character Sketch
💫
💫💫
💫💫💫
💫💫💫💫
Final

🌺🌺🌺🌺

1.1K 78 16
By pearlyouna

♤♤♤♤♤

Head on the side of the window with emotionless eyes and drained face she was tired to even feel the hustle bustle in the train..

"Nahi karni shadi bahi nahi karna..."she shouted hitting the door but unknowingly she was aware that her fate was changing and she won't be able to do Anything..

(I don't want to get married...)

"Par mera dil...."she mumbled, putting her hand on her heart which was beating loudly for someone tilting her head, tears left from her eyes..

(But my heart...)

"Per mera dil..."she mumbled unconsciously while putting her hand on the same place but it was silent...like it was trying to show her that everything died...

(But my heart...)

She blinked lightly not wanting tears to come out...

"Tere naal naseeb mainu zindagi da sath wa...

"Tere naal naseeb menu zindagi da sath ve...

Tere bina dil diyan sadra udas ve.."

A sigh left her lips while she gulped harshly controlling the pain in her heart..

"Kya dekh rahi ho..."7 year old Marziya questioned her making her pout..

(What are you looking at..)

"Appi unsa zyada pyar kyun karti hain.."she mumbled, staring at him while blinking, who was reading his book in the corner sitting on the stairs...

(Why does Appi love him more...)

"Wo tu hum Sab sa pyar karti hain apsa bhi.."Marziya said not looking at her while she scoffed knowing that she always loves him little more than her and Marziya unaware that she was loved equally by everyone, even him...

(She loves all of us equally...)

Looking up she sighed and tiriedly everything changed now she was not the same fearless child who was always ready to fight against injustice now she can't even stand up for herself....

"Usa koi batao mera dil ro raha...wo itna sangdil kyun hai ....."she was aware that she was breaking herself ...

(Please tell him my heart is crying...how can he be so heartless...)

He got married and she...she killed her heart and lost her soul...

Become the slave of someone else's dark world....

That day she just didn't lost him, she even lost the courage to live a little more....

"Sari raat khayal e yaar main tadapta raha...

Marez e ishq..

Na tum aye na nened aye..

Hye na chain aya na mout aye..."

She lost everything in a blink and now she was going with the flow of wind. The chirpy girl in her died thousands of times. Everything was finished but the pain was still fresh somewhere...

Walking out of station feeling the fresh air hitting her face she wiped her tears gulping lightly and plastered a bright smile on her face hiding every pain inside her heart not wanting anyone to see it but unknowingly her eyes were still hollow..

He saw her walking out looking around curiously like always shaking his head. He walked towards her, making her stop. She stared at him with narrow eyes putting her bag down and she walked towards the car leaving him behind...

"Bilkul nahi badli...."he mumbled, sighing not knowing how much things have changed for him....for her....

(She hasn't changed at all...)

♤♤♤♤♤

"Appi..."she shouted happily running towards her...

"Bahut miss kiya aapko...aap mujhe milna bhi nahi aye.."she complained like a child holding her hand and Almas looked down trying not to cry how can she meet her......she was away..far away from them..

(I missed you a lot...why didn't you come to meet me...)

"Chalain koi baat nahi ab tu main waisa bhi kahin nahi jao gi..."she crimped happily, walking inside holding her hand...

(It's ok because I am not going anywhere this time...)

♤♤♤♤♤

"Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho bhala koi baat hui mujah itna dara diya..."she said sitting in front of the bushes pointing towards something making him confused..

(What are you doing here... you scared me...)

"Kis se baatein kar rahe ho.."he asked, startling her..

(With whom are you talking..)

"Gilhari sa.."she replied happily...

(With squirrels..)

"Kis se baatein kar rahe hain ''he asked curiously, making her fall in shock...

(Who are you talking to)

"Dara dia na meri dost ko"she said furiously, getting up glaring at him lightly...

(Look you scare my friend)

"Konsi dost "he asked with a raised eyebrow.

(Which friend)

"Wo gilhari"she pouted, tilting her head to see if it was still present or not.

(That squirrel)

"AP gilhari ko apni dost bana rahi hain mujah nahi"he asked with a sad face...

(You made squirrel your friend but not me)

"Nawabzada kahan kho gai.."she said, waving her hand in front of his eyes but he was lost somewhere..

(Nawabzada where are you lost..)

"Chandani.."he mumbled unconsciously, making her freeze...

"Erina..."she whispered gulping lightly with a small smile and walked away...

He closed his eyes in irritation. How can he make her sad on her first day here...

"Nawabzada.."he mumbled looking at her fading figure while shaking his head..

She was the first one to call him with that name because she was jealous....

"Hum itna kaisa badal gai Rina..."he said to himself while tears were left from his eyes..

(When we change so much Rina..)

He wasn't able to save his love from dying and now he won't be able to save the girl who was once his best friend....

"Main tumko bhool tu jao

Magar ik choti si uljhan hai...

Suna hai dil sa dhadhkan ki jodai mout hai..."

♤♤♤♤♤♤

Late late update because I totally forgot about this story in everything...

Please vote and comment for motivation....

Love pearl yuna 💜

Continue Reading