How I got Into The I-LAND [I...

Per euphoriaxyz

Y/N couldn't stand that BigHit is going to debut with another boygroup, that's why she signed for the global... Més

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41. (Begin of I-Land part. 2)
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50. (Special Part)
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60. (Mafia Game)
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70. (Special Guests: Yerin & SinB)
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
84.
85. (A letter from Jay)
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.

83.

3.4K 158 43
Per euphoriaxyz

On the next morning, we were called to the lobby once again. They introduced the songs for the next test to us, 'Chamber 5' and 'Flame On'. I liked both a lot, really. I couldn't choose among them.
'Chamber 5' would be like 'Pretty U' a refreshing concept. I got complimented for this, so I think I could do really well on that.
But as for 'Flame On' it gives me a strong vibe that reminds me of I-LAND part 1 when we did the 'Fire'-Performance. Powerful movements were the reason I got into I-LAND, since I auditioned with 'Tempo' by EXO.

Sunoo was called upstairs to decide on the song and the members, he wants to perform with.
"It's obvious that Sunoo will choose 'Chamber 5'.", K said which made all of us chuckle.
"He'll definitely create an 'Elite'-team.", Sunghoon added on.

One by one we were called upstairs and they told us which practice room we should enter. They were all upstairs except for Sunghoon and me. I haven't really talked to him ever since that 'peck on the cheek'. Even though we cleared things out, it still feels awkward to talk to him.
I could feel his eyes on me, so I didn't look up until he called my name.

"Yes?", I smiled at him.
"Do you feel uncomfortable around me?", he then asked me straightforward and serious. I didn't expect it. "Just because of that kiss?"
I wasn't able to reply to him because words didn't come out of my mouth, so he continued.
"Shouldn't I be the one who feels uncomfortable?", he chuckled. "I mean you gave me the kiss, after all, right?"
"I- I'm sorry, Sunghoon.", I stuttered and as I wanted to continue, Sunghoon cut me off.
"Don't be.", he smiled. "Let's just behave the way we did before with each other, okay?"
And I nodded as a response.

"Ahh, finally.", he leaned back on his chair.
"Why?", his action made me laugh.
"I thought I made a mistake and you're mad at me.", he replied. "I thought you'll never talk to me again."
"Don't exaggerate the situation, Sunghoon."
"But it was exactly how I felt.", his eyes opened wide. "you didn't even look at me in the past days, although we were in the same unit."
"I told you that I'm sorry, okay.", I laughed and he stood up from his seat and signalized me to follow him.

"It's our turn, I guess.", he put his arm around my shoulder meanwhile we were going upstairs.
"Gosh, I still can't believe how childish you acted just because of that kiss.", he chuckled and squished my cheeks.
"I thought we'll forget about what happened?", I raised one eyebrow and stopped his hand.
"Okay, okay. Let's forget about it."

When we arrived at the upper floor, we were told to go two different ways.
"So we're not in the same unit this time."
"Seems like it.", I shrugged my shoulder.
"We'll beat you.", he said before he left and I opened the door to the practice room.

I opened the door and nobody was to be found but my eyes caught the sign 'Chamber 5'. Before I could even realize which unit I'm in, screams could be heard, and frightened I screamed back. I may have hit against someone... but soon Sunoo laughed.

"Why would you scare me like that.", I complained.
"We did it to everyone.", Sunoo couldn't stop laughing. "But yours was the most funniest."
"And the one that hurt the most.", Jake said while rubbing his shoulder.
"Jake!", I was happy to see him and gave him a tight hug. "We've been going through the tests together ever since I-LAND part 2 started. Are we the the golden duo, or what?"
Jake was about to answer when he was interrupted.

"Ehm, ehm.", I turned my head only to see Jungwon. "Golden TRIO, I'd say."
"You're here too!", my eyes open widely from excitement.
"And me too.", Taki came to the front.
"Welcome to 'Chamber 5',", Heeseung popped of from nowhere.
"So we're Sunoo, Heeseung, Taki, Jake, Jungwon, and me?", I asked them and they nodded.
"So 'Flame On' will be K, Hanbin, Jay, Sunghoon, Ni-Ki, and Daniel.", Sunoo added on.
"Wow, they are good.", Taki looked a bit worried but Heeseung put his arm around his shoulder.
"We'll be better.", he winked at him. "Our group consists of cuties."

Soon we starting deciding on the parts. Heeseung got the first and Sunoo the second. Actually, one part really caught my attention, part 4, but I wasn't really sure though.
"Ehm, the part with the blankets.", I started my sentence and everybody looked at me. "The one together with Sunoo's part. It really talks to me. Could I try that one?"
"It suits you.", Jungwon stated.
"Sure, if nobody else wants it.", Heeseung asked the others but nobody wanted it so I really got that part.
"Yay, we're getting a dance part together.", Sunoo was extremely excited about it and taught all of us how to do aegyo for the rest of the day.

After practice, I took a shower and went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water, when I saw Taki and Daniel in the living room. I joined them.
"Hi, Y/N.", Daniel said without even looking up from his iPad.
"Why are you still awake?", Taki also didn't lookup. They were too focused on their game.
"That's what I wanted to ask you.", I took a sip of water. "Where are the others?"
"They took a shower and straight went to bed.", Taki answered.
"And we aren't sleepy yet.", Daniel added.
"I'll give you five minutes before I'll send you to bed.", I felt like a mom. "You have to gain energy for tomorrow's practice, understood?"
"Yes.", both of them said at the same time.

"Anyways how was practice, Daniel?", I asked him to know how their practice went.
"We've got to decide on the parts.", he explained. "Jay and I are sharing part 3 because he thinks he will be the next dropout."
"Oh, right.", I understood. "You only have 5 parts but 6 members, right?"
Daniel nodded in agreement.
"We told him that any of us can be the drop out be he's so sure that it will be him.", Daniel now looked up from his iPad and put it aside. "But I doubt that. I don't think it will be him. Anything can change."

"You should try talking to him.", Taki put his iPad aside too. "He might listen to you."
"Yep, I'll try too, but let's head to sleep now."

———————————

hope you enjoyed this! <3
~Sonny

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

403 1 31
Lee Jinhee didn't want to move from her LA life to a SEOULess life...but once moving into her new home she realized it may not be as bad as it seems...
185K 7.2K 53
Sunoo feels like a third wheel at the carnival however, he comes across a familiar face, how would they impact his life? ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ : My grammar i...
142K 3.5K 22
Bang Shi Hyuk a.k.a. co-CEO Bighit has a daughter name Bang Hayoon. She can sing, rap and dance. She also very professional when looking for a talent...
341K 12.7K 65
After her twin brother died, she doesn't want someone to replace his brother's spot on I-LAND until she decided to persevere the career of becoming...