The Playboy and the F*ckboy [...

Od phomsixxth

All hell breaks loose when Zed Nuevas, a f*ck-and-leave bastard met a florid-mouth chic boi Aeiou Revelderio... Viac

𝐓𝐏𝐚𝐓𝐅
01: First Spark Of War
02: Brazen
03: The Playboy and the... Disobedient Child?
04: Pancakes Don't Say Sorry
05: The Arabian Prince
06: Sta. Monica
07: The Persistent Girl Strikes Again
08: Heather
09: A gun
10: Go run, I love you.
11: The Guy With A God-tier Look
12: Go Call An Ambulance, But Not For Me!
13: Chom- Chowhat?
14: RUN!
15: Two Opposing Worlds
16: Why Are You Seating There!?
17: Showdown
18: Zed VS Aeiou
19: Zed VS Aeiou (Round Two)
20: Diana Cresco
21: Rain Drops
22: Evil Incantation?
23: Ethanol And Serotonin
24: A Piggy Back Ride
25: Unforgivable
26: Will You Hurt Me Again?
27: One-Sided Friendship
28: Goodbye
29: The Guy Wearing Baggy Shorts And Sando
30: Manipulator
31: A Friend
32: Calm Down, Little Aeiou.
32: My Savings To Save Him
33: Almost Is Never Enough
34: This Fuckboy Is A Nerd
35: Kiss Me Anytime You Want
36: You're Safe With Me
37: Why Do Hansel Like The Playboy?
38: Aeiou VS Needles
39: SOUNDS BAD!
40: I'm Still Sorry
41: This Is Your Job?!
42: He Knows
43: What's New?
44: Cheesecake
44: The Pressure To Fall In Love
45: Alcohol
46: Balls
47: Do You Love, Aeiou?
48: I'm Happy When He Gets Things That I Don't
49: Splash
50: What Could Aeiou Possibly Offer?
51: Zed Nuevas' Accident
52: Trade
53: Headache
55: Salad
56: RUN! (2)
57: Cabriolet
58: Guilt
59: Let's Not Stop There
60: Don't Resist
61: Lies
62: I'm Always Here For You
63: A Monster Needs Another Monster
64: The Sweetest Juice
65: Lies
66: A Creep
67: He'll Come Back... Right?
68: As Long As This Body Is Mine
69: Sneak
70: Sandalwood And Wine
71: Not A Fragile Flower, Huh?
72: He's Zed, But He's Not
73: I Will Help You With That
74: Remember The NDA?
75: Their Teasing Never Ends

54: You're Hard

311 20 4
Od phomsixxth

In the middle of their class, Zed rolled a piece of paper on his hand. He leaned back to his chair and waited for the Math teacher to turn around to write on the blackboard before he threw the paper to his back.

"What the-" his target cursed in confusion. A hiss echoed from behind.

Zed held onto the edge of his seat and prepared for Aeiou's counterattack; his chest would surely hit his table once Aeiou kick strongly. He already knew what was gonna happen! But...

A deep voice sounded. "Excuse me teacher, can I go to the bathroom?"

Zed squinted his eyes. No counter attack?! He looked over his shoulder with his brows furrowed. Aeiou was standing, ready to go out.

Zed was puzzled. Earlier, after recess, Aeiou and Zed went to the bathroom together. So how come Aeiou need to pee again? They drank the same amount of water since morning and up until recess. So if Aeiou would feel the urge to pee then Zed should to!

Well, not that Zed knew if Aeiou did really piss because he didn't see it because Aeiou refused to pee on a urinal alongside Zed and locked himself inside a cubicle.

Seeing Aeiou's red face like that, Zed laughed so hard he didnt hear Aeiou's piss hitting the bowl.

Zed refused to let Aeiou go. Not unless he goes with Aeiou.

Zed turned to the teacher and stood, he said in a nonchalant voice, "Excuse me. I also need to relieve myself. Can I go with him?"

A loud gasp from the students sounded. And the loudest one was from Heather. Zed could see Heather's pair of blue eyes on his peripheral vision sparkling like glitters.

The Math teacher looked above her glasses. She stared at the two figure with her gray eyes.

The Math teacher spoke, "Only one student at a time. If the other one does not go back, then the other one will not have a chance."

Zed's eyes squint, "What if I pee here?"

The atmosphere went into a deadlock. And all that Zed could think was punching that teacher's nose until river of blood flows from her septum.

However, Zed suppressed himself since Aeiou would surely sulk against him for a whole month and would avoid him for good if he did that or he esecalate the situation.

So instead of getting mad. Zed took a deep breath and calmed himself. "I'm sorry, ma'am. I will wait for Mr. Revelederio then." Zed turned his back to Aeiou. "Come back quick, please."

Aeiou had a sigh of relief. Zed guessed Aeiou thought he would snap at the teacher but Zed chose to control himself instead.

Aeiou let out a big exhale and gave Zed a tap on the shoulder. "Got you, bro." Aeiou turned around and within two seconds he was out of the classroom.

Zed squinted his eyes in disappoinment; I could have held his dick as he pee...

After 30 minutes...

After the last period, Zed was in a very bothered state of mind. He turned his back and saw that Aeiou's seat was still empty. Where did he go?

Hansel appeared beside him. "Still need to pee?"

It has been 30 minutes since Aeiou left, and since the teacher was very clear that no one can go out without Aeiou going back, Zed had no choice but to stay.

"I don't need to pee anyways."

Hansel sighed. "I knew it. You want to make fun of Aeiou in the bathroom! Do you know that that is sexual harassment?! According to the law..."

Without listening to any of Hansel':s formal words, Zed gathered his things and took Aeiou's backpack too. He dragged his feet out the room and strided towards the male restroom.

Upon opening the metal door, the humid air pummeled to Zed's face. Zed scrutinized the surroundings. No Aeiou was there. He opened each cubicle. One by one until he reach the last cubicle. Aeiou's figure was nowhere to be seen.

The prince's heart and head ached. He walked in circles and thought of things.

Where did he go? Is he escaping from me or from the math subject? Is he trying to make me suffer by holding my pee? Why would he-? Wait... Maybe Henry got him!

Zed stopped walking. He held onto his chest. His heart started beating awfully fast and his limbs were shaking as if freezing to death. Fuck! He can't be... He can't be in danger, right? No!!

Aeiou is missing!

Zed ran outside the restroom and stopped to ask to every students he came across with. "Have you seen a tall, and tan guy?"

"No..."

"FUCK!" Zed dialled his phone.

"Hello?"

"Jaspher, Aeiou is missing! Henry got him!" Zed ran and ran around the building.

"What the... What?! Why would Henry take that kid?"

"I don't know! Maybe he wants to do what he did to my Mother again! I swear to God, Jaspher. If Aeiou is hurt I will burn Henry and his whole bloodline to death!"

"Zed calm down! Henry doesn't know who Aeiou is!"

"But...!"

"Zed you are having a panic attack, calm down!"

Hearing that, Zed's knees fell on the cold floor. Droplets of sweat fell from his forehead to his neck.

Jaspher spoke, "Take slow deep breaths Zed."

Zed did what he was told. Only when he had took three deep breaths did he notice his surroundings. Students were looking at him with fear and worry in their eyes.

In prior, Zed had always been worried for Aeiou; he always feel the same anxiousness he felt everytime he would remember his mother's death.

Aeiou is a strong and resilient guy, inside and out. He was able to take on a Zed Nuevas on a fight, something that requires six large men in to do. Zed was not wrong when he thought of Aeiou as someone who's resilient and mighty. But... Zed couldn't just stop worrying sickly about Aeiou.

Where on earth would that bastard go?

°°°

Earlier, during recess, Aeiou and Zed queued up in a line of students. A familiar man as tall as Aeiou from behind leaned closer to his ears.

"Say, what do you want to eat?" The smell of mint wafted strongly against Aeiou's own nose.

Aeiou sighed. "Anything..."

Zed snickered loudly, then he moved a little closer and held on both of Aeiou's waist. Aeiou did not protest. Something Zed felt weird about.

"I can... touch you like this?" Zed asked.

"What's wrong with letting a friend be touchy?" Truthfully, the one who rejects would be the one who's thinking green.

The line moved so Aeiou took a stride forward. Aeiou fairly knew that the long line of bored students from behind him would shove anytime and would cause him to bump on a girl in front of him. So he stood firmly on his stance and prepared to endure the upcoming force.

A student grunted, "Ah!"

The strong force came, Aeiou was prepared. But he forgot that the person behind him was someone who he shouldn't take on lightly.

Zed's hands on his waist travelled along his belt line, hugging him completely. Aeiou felt a jolt behind him as Zed's chest pressed against his back.

Zed leaned closely on Aeiou's side cheek, smiling to him. Even from his peripheral vision, Aeiou could see that cheeky bright smile.

The queue was too crowded for them to get noticed, Aeiou sighed and kept his gaze to the front. He gently tapped Zed's arms and Zed obediently removed his hug and stepped back a little. Just enough for Aeiou to get his privacy.

A few seconds after, the line moved and Zed landed on Aeiou again. Aeiou had to keep his knees standing strong or else he will shove to the girl in front.

Truthfully, with Zed's big stature shoving on him, any girl or even guy with petite structure would be crashed with one plunge. Luckily Aeiou had strong foundation, credits to his past self that used to be a gymnast.

By the third wave of shoving, Zed's member touched on Aeiou's crack. Aeiou immediately turned his back and punched Zed on the chest. "What the?"

Aeiou gave Zed a death glare. Zed smiled. Aeiou questioned himself why was he even letting this guy close with him. Aeiou rolled his eyes away and turned his head back to the front.

Zed leaned his lips closer to Aeiou's ears. "Aeiou, it's hot in these group of students. Go find a seat for us and wait for me there. Don't seat with anyone else, okay?"

Aeiou sighed. "It's fine."

"No, it's not."

"It's fine, I said."

"Oh... I see. You want to feel my crotch against your butt again?" Zed let out a very devious smile. "I'll be happy to."

Aeiou quickly jumped out of the line. He turned to Zed and composed himself, "Don't shove to anyone else. They might get hurt."

"Ah! Yeah, I hear you. Are you jealous?"

Aeiou blushed. "Hell no!"

Aeiou bumped into a lot of figures before he got out of the huge number of students with his face red.

Aeiou was five meters away when he remembered he does not like beans on his food. He was about to tell Zed to not get any beans but once he gazed back, he caught Zed looking down on... his... trousers. Aeiou quickly scrutinized his trousers and checked for any dust on his pants, there was nothing but sleek black fabric. He brought his gaze back to Zed. Aeiou was puzzled, while Zed was sweetly smiling at him. Zed winked and mouthed, "You're hard..."

Aeiou squinted his eyes, he looked down and his zipper does have a slight bulge. It doesn't usually look like that. Without anymore words, Aeiou felt like wanting to throw a chair to Zed's direction. But instead of doing it, he turned his back and strided to the farthest seat on the cafeteria with his blood boiling.

Upon reaching a luminous white table, he pulled a chair and sat his bum. Then he gazed back at Zed's face that was fifty meters away. Aeiou smirked deviously; now walk all the way here with a heavy tray on your hand.

Zed was strong to carry the tray, so what Aeiou did was futile. Aeiou knew this, he just wanted to find a way to piss Zed off.

Zed's diamond like skin around his eyes wrinkled. Then his pearly teeth showed. He chuckled handsomely before he turned his head back to the food board. It was as if he just watched Aeiif Aeiou could get safely to a table.

Aeiou crossed his arms and lean to the chair. I wonder what food will he get me? Aeiou wondered. I'm gonna kill him if therea are beans on it.

It already past five minutes and Zed's figure was barely reaching the counter. Aeiou plastered his elbow to the surface of the table and held his other jaw with his right palm. He kept his gaze staring at the tall, broad, and fit figure of the prince. Then he moved his stare to the girl on Zed's back. Looking at those two figures, Aeiou can't help but to compare.

Looking at the small girl, Aeiou was intrigued, but looking at Zed, it was very different. The girls around Zed were all beautiful in different aspects, some has silky hair, some has wavy hair, but Zed just... stands out in all aspects. Simply, Zed was like a diamomd. It is easy to stumble upon rocks, but diamonds are hard to come by.

Aeiou shook his head and plastered his head on the table.

Not long after, the chair in front of Aeiou moved. Aeiou raised his head, ready to see what Zed bought him again but what he saw was a girl's figure.

Long silky black hair with blonde highlights on the front, laid freely on her white skin. She wore a brown off-shoulders top and has a pair of cat shaped eyes. Her cat-like eyes were nearly siding a tear when she spoke, "Aeiou?"

Aeiou gulped. His eyes widened. What is this girl doing here? Is she crazy? "T-Tori?"

End of Chapter.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

202K 8.1K 31
❇ Book Two ❇ ♥ The Rejected Mate Series ♥ ◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼ Skylar Hunter has had a twist...
A Cruel Love Story Od Kas

Tínedžerská beletria

177 13 15
Love was something Kỳ had believed in. But meeting the boy of his dreams and leaving his hometown labelled an obsessive abuser put everything into pe...
935K 20.2K 34
"You don't want me I'm broken. Unfixable." "Broken or not your still my princess." Soon his lips are on mine and sparks flew all my worries for once...
DIRTY Od Jericka Ruffin

Tínedžerská beletria

7.7K 123 34
Bayleigh Tate Thought she had Senior year mapped out to the last detail. Her life couldn't be more perfect if she wanted it to. Perfect popular frien...