Titanium || Park Jimin FF ||

By My_Mochi_MoLaLa

RANKS: 🥇1st Place🥇 - DNA Awards 🥈2nd Place🥈 - Smooth Like Butter Awards COVER: Done by @smoothIikebutter ... More

About the author~ A sneak peek into my life 💕
❕Copyright Notice❕
°~Mundane~°
°~Gone~°
°~Déjà vu~°
°~Nightmare come true~°
°~Alone~°
°~Revenge~°
°~Fading~°
°~Stolen~°
°~Unexpected~°
°~How much more?~°
°~Butterflies~°
~°Going nowhere°~
°~Awakened~°
°~Sin : Part 1~°
°~Sin : Part 2~°
°~Loved~°
°~Crystal Clear~°
°~Empty Spells~°
°~Why?~°
°~Replacement~°
°~Manlier~°
°~Fragile~°
°~The truth~°
°~Beginning~°
°~I'm Sorry~°
°~Eyes~°
°~Déjà Vu?~°
°~🔞The last of me🔞~°
°~Be mine~°
°~🔞Poker Face🔞~°
°~The Old You~°
°~Stereotype~°
°~Role Model~°
°~Liar~°
°~My Romeo~°
~Truth~
º~Light~º

°~Silhouette~°

157 51 4
By My_Mochi_MoLaLa

"Titanium! Titanium! Titanium!"

The crowds chanted your name, and every scream of joy that left their mouths sent a spark of electricity to flow through your veins.

You open your eyes, and the boxing ring stood before you. You were in the stadium, surrounded by people screaming your name, staring somewhere else.

You furrow your eyebrows.

Do they not see me here?

"Hello?"

You yell above the noise, waving your hand in front of someone's face. No response except for the continuous chants.

The doors open, and a certain hooded person strides out. You push your way through the crowd, climbing past the railing that separates the path and fans. The guards didn't see you even though you were right in front of their eyes.

You stand in the center of the stride-way, and you freeze when your eyes travel the figure that steadily approaches you.

A large baggy T-shirt hung over her body, covered by her black cloak. Her brown hair was tied into a ponytail, and she raised her black gloves in the air to fuel the fire of screams in the stadium.

Her chocolate eyes pierce through you, as she continues to walk towards you. When she finally reaches you, she doesn't slow down. She strides through you, and a cold wind blew across your skin as she stepped into you. 

Your breath is sucked out of your lungs as you see her disappear into you, and emerge from the other side. You clutch your clothes, gaping at her as she continues to walk down the path, with a golden title engraved on the back of her cloak:

"Titanium"

"Where am I?"

You mutter to yourself, rubbing your eyes vigorously and opening them again. Suddenly, you were now in the ring, and next to you lay the same person slumped against the railing, staring into space as your eyes travel to a cheering Nari.

You try to grab the pale shoulders of the identical woman unconscious before you, but your fingers fall right through her. A soaring pain pierces your chest, and you clutch the fabric around your chest as you fall to your knees.

"Wake up. D-don't just lay there! W-wake up!"

You scream at the unconscious woman before you, as medics walk through you, lifting her up onto a stretcher.

_______________________________

You jolt out of your bed with a yell, ending up on the floor with a thud, covered in sweat. Your thin fabric sticks to your body, and you breathe in exhaustion as your eyes travel the room.

Your limbs felt utterly weak, and you struggled to pull yourself up to your feet.

Taehyung was asleep in Jungkook's room, for he wanted to stay the night.

I hope I didn't wake him.

You peel your shirt off you, and after having a quick bath you glance at the time.

2:32 a.m

You groan, running a hand down your face. You open your bathroom cabinet, to find your bottle of sleeping pills empty.

"I remember buying a new one."

You mutter to yourself, walking into the dark kitchen silently. You switch on the light, opening a cabinet above the counter.

"There you are."

You whisper, grabbing a bottle of sleeping pills and you walk back to your room.

Goosebumps cover you as an icy cold wind sweeps across your skin. Your eyes snap to the open balcony doors, the thin curtains flying in the breeze.

I didn't leave it open.

"Aish! Tae must've left it open."

You grumble, your fingers clasping the handle to the balcony doors as you shiver. Your heart jumps into your throat when a hooded silhouette appears, its hand shooting out and grabbing your throat.

You try to scream, but it's cold fingers squeeze around your neck, cutting off your airflow. It backs you up into your living room, and you still couldn't make out who it was because of the darkness the room was shrouded in.

You hit its hands in attempts to break its grip, but nothing worked. You lift your knee, hitting it in its groin and a low groan emits from figure as it drops its hand.

You run past it, opening your mouth to scream.

"TAE-"

It's cold hands cover your mouth, and your back now hit its hard chest. It's arm wraps around you neck, once more beginning its choke of death. From the large bulk and muscle of the figure, you concluded that it was a man.

You elbow him in the ribs multiple times, but it's harsh grip continues to hold. He begins to drag you towards the balcony. Your breaths shallow as your eyes begin to droop, your conscience slowly slipping out of your grasp.

The silhouette of your vase catches your eye, and you reach out, managing to grab it just before your eyes close shut. Your chest burns with the lack of oxygen and with all the strength you had left, you swing your arm, smashing the vase against his head.

His grip loosens immediately, and he drops to the floor, unconscious. You cough and choke as you take in the oxygen, dropping to your knees.

"Tae, h-help-"

You try to scream but your throat stung with every breath taken, and word spoken.

The man shuffles, and you waste no time in sprinting to Taehyung's door, grabbing the handle.

Locked.

You begin pounding on the door mercilessly, trying to scream as you see the man shuffle, still partially unconscious.

"TAE, O-OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR. HELP ME!"

Your raspy voice carries through the room, and in no time, the door jerks open, a flustered Taehyung falling out of it. He grabs your teary face, scanning your body.

You point to the man on the floor, surrounded by pieces of shattered glass. Taehyung's eyes widen as the man lifts his head up, dazed. A trail of blood flowed down his forehead and cheek.

Taehyung strides over to him, kicking him in the abdomen furiously. It was the first time you had seen him so angry. His veins on his neck and arms popped out, and his fists remained clenched tightly.

He grabs the man by the collar, bringing him upto his face.
"Who the fuck are you?"
He growls, his dark eyes dangerously piercing the man's amber ones.
The man smiles, baring his bloody teeth.

Taehyung breathes in sharply, his face contorting as his fist collides with the man's face. He was sure he felt a bone crack beneath his knuckles, and the man's crooked nose was proof enough.

"Call the police."
Taehyung orders, his chest heaving as he stares down at the unconscious man.
You nod, your breath hitching as you dial the local police's number.

In 10 minutes, the sound of sirens blared through the silent neighborhood. Red and blue lights flashed through your window, and you managed to catch at least 3 police cars parked outside the residency.

That was besides the black vans now pulling up beside them, a hoard of reporters flooding them with questions.

Do these fuckers not sleep at all?

The man was handcuffed and dragged to the police car. After having a talk with Taehyung, the police officers bow to the two of you, taking their leave.

The reporters black vans stayed put at the bottom of the residency, and you could see some of them trying to get glimpses into your window.

Taehyung stands in front of you, lifting his arms to caress yours. You flinch at his touch, and he coos.
"It's just me. Are you hurt?"
Your mind was scattered all over the place, and you didn't notice the small cut across your palm until you rubbed your face.

You wince, and Taehyung grabs your hand, scanning the wound. A minute later, he arrives with an anti-septic and he begins rubbing the cotton across the little gash.

"How the tables have turned."
He says in a low voice, and you smile a little. You flinch, as the contact between the liquid and your wound begins to sting.

"There, there. I'm almost done."
He coos, blowing across it as he throws the cotton in the bin.
"Who was it?"
You ask with a wavering voice, tugging your shirt up so it hides your bruised neck.

"Probably a hater."
He replies, his face darknening as he stares out the balcony.
"You should expect things like this, since you're getting famous now."
He says, playfully punching your arm.
The joke fails to amuse you, and you shake your head.

"T-thank you, for helping."
He pushes a strand of hair away from your face, bringing his lips to your forehead. You shudder under his touch, as his low voice reverberates through you.
"Like I say, I'm always here. You don't have to thank me."

You lean your forehead against his chest, and his large hands fall across your waist and the back of your head.
"Things could've gone south. What if I had-"
"Stop."
He says, his voice raising a little.
"Stop imagining what could've happened. Well, it didn't and you're safe now."

His raising heart beat soothes you, and you relax into his arms.

Oh Tae.. what would I ever do without you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143 15 7
Yoongi: "Coffee with Suga": You are the only dessert he wants, and what he wants he gets. Jimin: "Lace, Rings and Jimin": He's wanted you for a long...
73.7K 2.2K 18
jeongguk is an underground boxer and a drug addict. it is his way of survival. he uses drugs to numb himself. the tattoos on his body symbolize the s...
15.6K 2K 37
"The fact that you are loving me is cheating." People with similar faces but they have a different personality. They are not identical twins. They a...
84.9K 3.6K 62
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞 ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ "And yet you sit on it, like it is a perfect fit. And...