Juice

By preachoseok

Her juice was worth squeezing. Idek if this book was supposed to be funny or serious, ig you're getting both. More

'JUICE'
Mirror mirror on the wall
Dont say it' cause ik I'm cute
Everbodys gonna shine
Said im not the baddest
Bitch you lyin
It aint my fault
Im the puddin in the proof
Blame it
Goose
It aint my fault
Somebody come get this man
He got lost in my dms
Blame it on my juice
Don't make me have to take yo bi-
Scuse me?
Coochie man
Just hooking up
Crushin on you

There goes your gf

544 25 2
By preachoseok

•••

"You know I can see you staring at me."

Jin doesn't say anything. Normani sighs before turning her head towards him seeing him watching her— as she predicted. The wide shouldered man stays silent though, but he seems as if he is stuck in his thoughts; zoning out basically in his own world. Normani furrows her eyebrows as Jin doesn't even move a muscle, now she was confused, was he messing with her?

"Jin?" She starts, "Are you okay?"

Due to no reply, Normani waves her hand frantically to get his attention and thankfully it did because she didn't want to have to go over there and forcfully make him snap out of it. With her hand movement, Jin starts to blink as he comes back from his apparent deep thoughts.

"What?" He questions. "I zoned out, I'm sorry."

She wasn't judging him of course but now she really wanted to know what had this man not being able to focus on his work or even from not doing his usual flirting with his easily irritated assisstant. Even though she was able to get his attention for the time being, Normani felt like he still wasn't all there, him blinking slowly to himself as he eyes the paperwork in front of him.

"Could you reschedule my five o' clock for friday morning, Normani?" Jin suddenly speaks up, but this time he doesn't look at her with a teasing look. Now she was worried.

Normani was so used to the man being very chirpy and his flirtacious behavior so now that he hasn't even cracked at least one joke or made a perverted comment to her, Normani looks away from her tablet to watch the serious man. He doesn't even notice her stare only too wrapped up in his own head. With swift movements, Normani stands up as she gently places  her tablet back onto the desk before walking around it and into her boss's direction. Once reaching him with her slow and steady pace, the assisstant places her palms onto the desk in front of his sights causing him to look up at the beauty that graced him with her waft of vanilla scent.

Jin almost leaned in just to get closer to her glorious smell, it was like a natural scent on her. As if her body just naturally produced that smell, everthing about this woman was just magical to him and he couldn't resist her.

" What's on your mind?" Normani asks, going behind the large man while sliding her soft hands onto the top of his shoulders, them massaging into the covered skin. Jin wore just a white long sleeve dress shirt and some simple black slacks. At first he doesn't answer her question straight up as he leans back in to her nice touch with a small sigh.

She had hands of an angel, he thought.

"It's nothing, just tired." he says simply, as if he didn't have something on his mind that clearly bothered him. With his answer, she doesn't budge into his business only continuing to rub her thumb on his back in circles. "Well do you need anything, water?"

Instead of answering her verbally, Jin nods his head as a reply.

Knock. Knock.

Jin turns his head in the direction of the door in a sharp fashion, watching as someone began to open the door without his permission.

Normani steps away from him but only in a short enough distance as she clasped her hands together, awaiting the intruder professionally.

In comes a young woman, she was tall and slender and she was very gorgeous. The woman held a pretty smile as she greeted them both.

"Jin!" She smiles at him after she bows at Normani.

Although she came in with good energy, it seemed as though Jin couldn't be more bothered.

"Hello, moon." He greets her in a monotone voice as if he was so disinterested. "What brings you?"

This 'moon' woman quickly sits in the seat in front of his desk, crossing her legs in a neat fashion as she sat with a straight back.

"My father sent me. He needed you to sign these documents." She says shortly but stared at him as if she had something else to say but Jin didn't want to continue this conversation any longer.

He quirked an eyebrow, "and he didn't just send me them to my email, why?" Jin eyes the Manila folder in her manicured hands.

Moon cheekily smiles as she stands back up and carefully slides the folder onto the desk but she doesn't back away from it so he could take it.

"I maybe have.... Wanted to come see you so I decided to bring it instead. Besides, I know you were more of a old fashioned type of guy." Moon laughs but Jin was getting a little moody.

He actually didn't mind signing things over email, it was actually easier. He was just annoyed that she put her nose in his business just so she had a reason to come see him.

Jin would've appreciated it if moon wasn't the same girl who tried to make false claims of being pregnant by him when they never even had sex. Just because he had decided that they didn't work out together, plus she was a bit too young for him.

And seemingly crazy too.

Meanwhile, Normani had already stepped aside to her desk as she carefully eyed the situation. Jin was visually irritated, with the way he was extremely tense she wouldn't be surprised if he had a break down then and there.

"I actually prefer signing over email but thank you I guess." Jin sighs, his hand grabs the Manila folder but was halted when she kept it in place.

Moon slowly pulls away, "when did you plan on taking me out again, jinnie?"

This time he lets out a frustrated sigh.

"Moon. I don't know how many times I have to tell you. I'm a busy man-,"

"I know, I know, but I really thought we had a whole thing going on....look Jinnie," moon pouts, "I really missed us."

Normani sits at her desk with a slight frown but she raised her eyebrows at her words before making eye contact with Jin himself.

"Us?" He asks her questionably, "I already told you that there wasn't an us and there probably isn't going to be."

Moon wasn't phased by his words, she was only more determined.

"But my dad-," she starts to say but Jin cuts her off with a stern look.

"Your father has requested many times for shares knowing damn well I never ever in my life thought about giving away half of my company. And for what? Some small marketing deals that I could do with a small snap of my fingers? Aish."

Jin was starting to get more and more upset as she stands there, he leans back against his chair with his left hand massaging the side of his forehead.

Moon sighs, "I know we aren't the best deal for you but my father is a very hard working man, you should at least give him some type of shot. And about us-,"

Jin groans, "Moon, please if you have nothing else business wise to talk about then it'd be great if you could step out, I do have shit to do." He curses, trying his best not to step out of line.

Normani was just casually watching the scene unfold. Her lower body relaxed back against the front of her desk as she took a sip of her coffee.

This was a interesting conversation- seeing Jin dismiss her so aggressively was so attractive to her. It was the fact that he could go out and let it be known that he wasn't interested in anyone else at the moment was satisfying.

She was sure that he had some type of relationship with Moon before but it was clear that he didn't want her anymore.

So, Normani decided it was best not to sweat it. She had nothing to worry about.

"I'm sure you know the way out." He says to her before pushing the folder into his desk, he refused to look at her any longer. Moon wasn't important right now.

When he doesn't look up, his attention on his paper work instead Moon decided to just leave. With one bow to him before another one to Normani, she was then out the door.

There was a small click from it shutting before a short silence filled the room.

Normani looks away from the entrance and gives him a glance. He was still paying attention to his work, his slightly long hair danced over his forehead from a long day.

"What's wrong, jinnie?" She repeats Moons nickname for him.

At her words, the man smirks down at the paper that he was writing on.

"Stop that." He tells her. But Normani still felt like teasing him.

"What? It's cute." Normani grins as she walks towards him before sitting on top of his desk. Gently, she takes ahold of the back his head to caress near his neck.

Jin ended up looking up at her once she takes ahold of the opened collar. Jin licked his plumper lips as he watched her smile down at him.

"Only when you say it." He openly flirts in a low tone.

Normani raised her eyebrows, "Oh?"

"Come here."  He says softly as he leans back on his chair, long legs widening. 

Jin rests one hand on his thigh as the lied on the arm of his chair. Without much of a reply, Normani goes around the desk so she could sit on his lap. She sits sideways on his leg, liking the way he immediately wraps his left arm around her waist to pull her in closer.

Normani had to place a hand onto his wide chest. 

"Can I get away with office sex right now?" He asks boldly, obviously not testing the waters just diving right in. Normani thinks to herself.

Was she feeling office sex?

Normani hums, "Mmm, I don't know. We haven't even actually had sex yet. Don't know if I want our first time here."

Jin watches her explain curiously, "But I literally ate you out on this desk already?"

He then starts to run his fingers up her bare leg since she was wearing nice skirt that rose up a little. 

"You're in a good mood all of a sudden." She disregards his words in embarrassment. Her fingers run through his hair as she admires his face.

"You put me in a good mood, baby." He smiles up at her as he toys with the end of her skirt. His large hand then stretches around the side of her thigh as he palmed the skin, rubbing up and down slowly.

All day she felt the energy coming from him which wasn't that pleasant since he seemed out of it, but now that they were just sitting, talking to each other and he wasn't focused on work anymore he acted brand new.

"I like it better when you're happy." Normani tells him all while continuing to massage his neck.

"You know what'll make me happier?" Jin asks suggestively. His eyebrows raised.

His hand travels up higher on her leg and under her skirt.

"I think I already know, you perve."

He didn't care. Jin just wanted to make her feel really good. But Normani was a bit indecisive. She didn't know what she wanted. But good thing SeokJin did. 

"I can eat it real good from the back this time, baby." He tells her but in a way as if he was telling her his favorite color, as if it was just a fact that she should know. Normani didn't know why the way he said it so casually had her clenching her thighs.

"I bet you can." Then she stands up from his lap, "but I don't think I want all of that here."

Jin follows, "so what you're saying is that I can still take you home?"

Normani gives him a smile.

•••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 302 17
➥ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ᴘɪɴᴋ ʜᴀɪʀᴇᴅ ᴘʜʏsɪᴄ ғᴀʟʟs ɪɴʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ. 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑚𝑢𝑡. 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 �...
11.9K 377 53
A bunch of BTS AMBW imagines, scenarios, smuts, fluffy, reactions, etc. If you read it I hope you enjoy, if you don't then go to hell respectfully. (...
1.8K 10 30
😭 Sad 😈 smut 🥰fluff 🤮 Disgusting I never Ever added Smut in my books So judge me and Give tips lol🤣🤣
8.4K 191 16
Just read my book.