๐‘๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ ๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ž - ๐“. ๐’๐ก...

By Shigarakisnegro

"๐’๐จ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž?" ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐ฑ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ง ๐€๐” ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
1k yall ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜†
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Quick notice...
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 โš ๏ธ
Chapter 25 โš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Chapter 26 โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 โš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 โš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
๐‡๐ข๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ: ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐’๐ž๐ž ๐Œ๐ž.
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 4

3.1K 101 152
By Shigarakisnegro

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 4
𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐟𝐮𝐥

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝐬𝐭

𝟏:𝟑𝟎𝐚𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"So you tryna fuck the drug dealer now?" Mina whispered in your ear.

You sucked your teeth at her "Oh hell nah. The fuck do I look like?" You aggressively whispered back, Trying to get away to avoid her seeing the smile on your face.

"I'm sorry boo, but that's what it looked like, also, fucking Tomura Shigaraki? Shiggy? Out of all people girl? You barely know him. I'm sorry but Kiego is much better" Mina sighed putting a hand around you.

'So that's his last name' you assumed to yourself. But then realised that she compared him to Kiego. Which pissed you off.

Your smile dropped and you gave her the side eye "It's not even like that, we're just friends. Well, not exactly friends since we just met but you know what I mean right?"

"No. I don't know what you mean y/n."

You sighed. As much as you didn't want to admit it, Mina was right. You nearly kissed him and you barely knew him. You didn't even know if he had a girlfriend. But you weren't going to admit that to her so you just sighed and continued walking towards the kitchen.

You walk in and see Dabi drinking a bottle of water and Toga sitting on the edge of the counter, distracted by her phone. She looks up at you with wide eyes and giggles with a large smirk on her face.

"So. How was your time with Tomura?" She asked grabbing a cookie from the jar next to her.

"You bitch, why'd you leave me alone with him?" You frustratingly responded to the blond girl, which caused her to get off of the counter and grab your face.

"What'd you guys do?" Toga smiled completely ignoring your question and from the corner of your eye, you noticed that Dabi stopped drinking and looked towards you both with intrigued eyes. "Nothing, we just spoke about music, it's not that deep." You answered gently removing the girls hands from your face and walking to the fridge to get the water they were supposed to bring to you.

You can hear Mina laughing to herself before she added "you forgot to mention something else n/n" and you immediately looked up towards her with a death stare. However, Mina responded by making a love heart with her fingers.

You couldn't be bothered to explain the whole situation to Toga and Dabi, not because you were embarrassed but because you were still trying to process it yourself.

Your three friends turned to face you at the same time, You gulped.

"Oh, and what was that?" Dabi questioned taking a sip of of the bottled water he was holding.

"Wel-" you mumbled until you were interrupted by an impatient Mina

"She was about to lips him still"

Dabi spat out his water and his eyes widened followed by Himiko's jaw dropping with a smile, the black haired Male quickly wiped his mouth and looked at his other friend who was currently laughing loudly while slapping the table with excitement and then turned back to you with a grin.

"Wow that was quicker than I expected." The Male said with a smug look turning towards Toga who was still trying to calm herself down after laughing so much, he then pulled out a pile of cash from his left pocket. "Anyways, how much do I owe you now Togz?"

She turned to him, "Fifty pounds by g." With her right hand wide out. He then gives her a £50 note and turns back towards you "so how did that happen?"

This is the thing you didn't want to happen, Mina just can't shut the fuck up sometimes.

You looked at her for assistance but she was too busy texting on her phone, you groaned before answering your friends question "I dunno, one moment we were talking about Kendrick and then it just happened. But then Mina came in with Izuku so it didn't escalate into anything."

"Mhm" you hear Mina hum while nodding. The yellow eyed girl then shut her eyes, casually grinning to reveal her fangs "I think you two would look good together, I ship it."

"He gave me his number so I might try and get to know him more and maybe become friends." You express to the two girls

Mina then comes into the conversation "But the real question is, would you take things further?"

You were about to respond but you are once again interrupted, this time it was from Dabi's sarcastic laugh "Bad idea."

You all glance at him with confused faces

"Why?" The pink haired female interrogated. Squinting at the Male in front of her.

"Look. as Tomura's good friend, that's known him for a very long time, it's a very bad idea. Don't get me wrong, he's a very nice guy, but..." Dabi cautiously answered, Not wanting to fuck his friend over but also not wanting to hurt your feelings.

"But what? You're probably just being salty that Shiggy managed to get y/n to act up." Himiko scoffed knowing how It'd piss him off to get the Todoroki to spill.

You just watched both of them argue not knowing what to think, he seemed like nice guy however you had your suspicions because he was TOO nice. That's why you didn't want to entertain him too much. But you did, which is why you were now stuck in this situation.

"Don't make me laugh Toga, since you're so eager to know, he's unfaithful. He can't be loyal to one girl, I've seen it with my own eyes. He's worse than me." Your Male friend revealed.

You weren't surprised at all, it's good that you listened to your instincts. Well kind of since you nearly fell into his trap and kissed him but you decided to ignore that part. You had to thank Mina even more for butting in or else you would've been one of his other side pieces or girls he's kissed just because he wanted to.

"I'm sorry, but no one can be as bad as you Dabi." Mina mocked, taking a cookie from the jar Himiko previously had next to her. The Male scoffed "I know I'm bad, but none of you have seen Shiggy. He's terrible,"

once again the Todoroki turned to you. "And as your friend I'm telling you not to. I don't wanna see you get your heart broken. Especially because of my best friend"

You understand what Dabi is talking about, you remember that one time where a guy broke Mina's heart and how terrible it was for her. You've also seen the way Dabi would break girls hearts and not care, which you usually scowled him for. Long story short you never wanted to experience something like that, which is why you usually just had Friends With Benefits no strings attached.

However things with Shigaraki were different, he seemed really cool and you just wanted to get to know him. Not to mention he was a fine ass dude. And even if things did turn into something else it would just be Friends With benefits just like the others. That wouldn't be so bad right?

"Look I understand what you're saying, I don't even like him like that."

"Yeah right, so why did I see your faces so close?" Mina said with her eyebrow raised.

"Girl shush for a second and let me finish." You grunted, the female put both hands up and let you continue.

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted. Even if we were gonna escalate things, which probably won't happen, I'll be cautious. I have everything under control. Touya" you explained. The two young ladies nodded while the man rolled his eyes due to the use of his name.

"Okay but don't come crying to me if anything happens." He sighed walking out of the kitchen towards his room.

Your phone vibrated and once again it was a text from Kiego. You let out a heavy sigh before opening his message.

𝗞𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗼🙃
———————

𝗞𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗼🙃
Yo, are you still @ Dabi's house?

𝗠𝗲
Yeah why?

𝗞𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗼🙃
It's very late, you should go home.

𝗠𝗲
Ummm...I'm a grown ass woman. Who are you to be telling me when I should be home?

𝗞𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗼🙃
Idk. Your boyfriend?

𝗠𝗲
Last time I checked we weren't together lol.

Idk who gassed you.

𝗞𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗼🙃
But you let me hit multiple times. So shouldn't I care for you?

𝗠𝗲
Lol I said no strings attached tho soo... idk what ur trying to say.

We. Are. Not. Together. Ok?  :))

Know ur place.

𝗞𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗼🙃
Bitch wtf. You know I was joking right? No need to get all aggressive jeez.

Should I come over to Dabi's or After you get home?

𝗠𝗲
Neither. Go away. Also I'll be tired.

Besides, I have to do stuff tomorrow so I can't be wasting my energy.

𝗞𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗼🙃
It's okay, I'll do all the work if you know what I mean ;)

𝗠𝗲
...

Fuck off Kiego.

————————————————————————————————-

"BYE, girl dealing with Hawks is one of the worst things you've ever done. I'm telling you he's obsessed with you." You didn't notice that Mina and Toga were reading your texts from behind, you quickly turned off your phone and put it in your jacket pocket.

"I don't remember saying y'all could look at my phone."

"Okay? we don't care homegirl." Himiko said walking across the kitchen and towards the door. You and Mina both followed.

"I don't know why he's so inner, he needs to leave me alone" you said to the two girls. "Cause you've got him in his feelings babes" Toga laughed lightly punching you In the arm,

"Or...it's witchcraft." The other girl said

"GIRL WHAT?" You and Himiko shouted in unison looking towards Mina.

"You know... y/n's probably got that magic coochie" Mina continued

"Girl I dont even know what to say to you at this point." you said to her and walked towards Dabi's room.

You opened the door to see that Izuku and Tomura were sat on the bean bags smoking another joint while Dabi was playing fifa 21 with his PlayStation on his giant flat screen TV, Break From Toronto by Partynextdoor was playing on the Todoroki's large speakers. Toga went to sit down on the floor and Mina went to sit next to Dabi on his couch.

Tomura saw you and smiled "took you long enough, you good?" He asked you with lazy, bloodshot red eyes you smiled back trying to put everything Dabi said to you in the kitchen to the back of your head for a bit. "Yeah I'm good, you look high as fuck."

He smiled wider at you, making his signature dimples visible again. "Well I have had a lot to smoke, it doesn't matter though cause I'm not going to work tomorrow. Wanna sit down?"

You nodded at the blue haired man, "yeah could you move?"

The man looked at you with lustful eyes. He leaned back lying his head against the wall and pushed his legs up to re adjust himself, he then spread his legs and patted on his right thigh.

"Come and sit."

Your eyes widened and everyone turned to face you and Shigaraki. His eyes didn't leave yours. You felt a small knot in your stomach, he looked very attractive sitting like that. "Are you this bold when your sober?"

"I dunno" he responded, eyes still lazy and a grin still on his face "she's not gonna do it" you heard Dabi say from across the room Izuku joined in "yeah she's not, or imma tell her auntie Inko"

You looked at both of them and scoffed "If you're bad." You said to Izuku getting ready to sit on Tomura's lap. But then a realisation hit you.

"Wait, have you got a girlfriend?" You asked him in a serious tone. His face straightened and he said with his deep voice "No. I would've told you if I did." You let out a sigh of relief, better to be safe than sorry right? After he said that the smile on his face crept up again.

"So stop talking and come sit down"

You now you felt even more flustered, he was just so bold but so fine at the same time. However, you started to once again remember what Dabi told you in the kitchen. You wanted to keep your self respect so he wasn't gonna get what he wanted for now.

"Actually, nah I'm good." You told him and went to sit on the floor where Toga was. His face looked shocked. And a little bit hurt at the same time but you didn't care, he was probably used to getting what he wanted from girls anyway.

Dabi walked up to you and gave you a quick spud "Respect n/n" he smiled before walking back to his seat. Mina and also congratulated you by giving a thumbs up, but Toga hugged you and then chuckled "enemies to lovers" she mumbled under her breath. You responded with a rough tap on her head.

You all stayed there for a couple more hours, smoking weed and just vibing to music. It was roughly 4 in the morning when you decided you needed to go home.

"I'm gonna head out I'm tired. Mina and Toga come, you're staying at mine tonight?" You told the two girls because there was no way you were going to leave them here since the rest of the girls left earlier. "Dabi drop us off."

"Hell nah, I'm too tired for that. sorry n/n but you've gotta find someone else"

You rolled your eyes "prick." You mumbled to yourself. Just then, Tomura stood up and looked at you.

"I can drop you guys home if you want." Offered Shigaraki. "Nah it's okay, you're too high to drive us back." He was high, but that wasn't the problem. Too many stuff had happened between you and Tomura tonight and you didn't want anything else to, all of this was already too much for your high self to even think about properly.

"It's okay I'll drive you cuz." Offered the green haired Male, he was also high but it was better than Tomura. You all said your goodbyes and you were about to walk out the front door when a hand softly grabbed your arm.

"Wait, I just wanted to say goodbye. Properly." it was Shigaraki.

"It was really nice meeting you Tomura, I'll see you soon"

"Yeah, see you soon. And get home safely. Princess." He said in a husky voice. He said putting emphasis on the 'princess'

You rolled your eyes and walked away to Izuku's car "you know, you two would look really cute together." He laughed.

"SEE I KNEW I WASNT THE ONLY ONE!" Screamed Toga before Izuku started the car. 15 minutes later you arrived at your house. It was a two story penthouse, the rent was expensive but your parents payed for it so you were all good. You brought the two girls inside and gave them a few blankets and a pillow each for them to sleep with. They both fell asleep instantly.

You went upstairs to put on your basketball shorts and a tank top get comfortable when you heard your phone go off. You groaned thinking it was Kiego again but to your surprise. It was Tomura.

𝗧𝗼𝗺𝘂𝗿𝗮🖤😉
——————————

𝗧𝗼𝗺𝘂𝗿𝗮🖤😉
Sleep well princess.

I'll talk to you tomorrow :j

————————————————————————————————-

You chuckled a little bit before putting your phone down and falling asleep. It was nice meeting a new person today, you probably won't see them again but it was fun while it lasted.

That's what you thought to yourself...Little did you know that this little encounter with Tomura was just the beginning And that you'd be seeing him quite often now.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞
—————————————————
Authors note: sorry for the long chapter I just wanted to get this part of the story over with so we can jump into the rest. I hope you guys enjoyed it and please don't forget to leave votes :))

Updates are every Thursday until September where there may be a little bit of delay.

𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐇𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐲𝐨𝐮...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 38 12
โš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ž๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘˜ โ†ฏโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜...
45.3K 2.7K 26
๐—œ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ผ-๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜†, ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป. ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ. fluff. c...
1.1M 42.5K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
186K 7.5K 29
โ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐๐˜ ๐๐Ž๐– ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐‘๐”๐‹๐„๐’ ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”€โžค ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™—๐™ž ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™จ ๏ฟฝ...