A Pretty Lie ✔️

By winteratheart__

'Every boy is a player, Until... He meets his true one' ... "Come on Inaya! You just have to pretend" he whin... More

✨Intro✨
Chapter 1 | Pretend
Chapter 2 | Karma
Chapter 3 | Fiance
Chapter 4 | Embarrassment
Chapter 5 | Mission
Chapter 6 | Engagement
Chapter 7 | Blushing
Chapter 8 | Cuteness
Chapter 9 | Blackmail
Chapter 10 | Flushed up
Chapter 11 | Emotional
Chapter 12 | Motherly love
Chapter 13 | Handsome face
Chapter 14 | Married
Chapter 15 | Sleepy head
Chapter 16 | Hatred
Chapter 17 | Awkward
Chapter 18 | Feelings
Chapter 19 | long trip
Chapter 20 | Innocent
Chapter 21 | Pool party
Chapter 22 | Upset
Chapter 23 | Ignoring her
Chapter 24 | Sorry
Chapter 25 | Too close
Chapter 26 | Happy moment
Chapter 27 | Scared
Chapter 28 | Tempting
Chapter 29 | Bold move
Chapter 31 | Bullying
Chapter 32 | Deadly Disease
Chapter 33 | Painful
Chapter 34 | Shy
Chapter 35 | Accident
Chapter 36 | Strong
Chapter 37 | Love
Chapter 38 | Jealousy
Chapter 39 | Adorable
✨Epilogue ✨
Bonus Chapter ✨

Chapter 30 | Insane

4.2K 301 41
By winteratheart__

"Have you ever kissed someone?" Chewing my lower lip I look at him with curiosity even though the I know his answer would be 'Nope' with an irritating popping sound.

But still.

"Huh?" he stares at me with his big beautiful eyes which are blinking cutely taken back from my sudden question. "Tell me" I encourage him to speak up and he clears his throat but does not answer my question making me doubt my guts.

He better say No or else I'll throw myself from the first floor!

I blink my eyes with my lips parted in shock when he do not answer and tries his best to look somewhere else other than me "huh? Y-you" I--what should I say? He--he has kissed someone before?

His lips are not virgin?

"Y-you kissed someone before" he clears his throat looking clearly uncomfortable under my judging gaze but quickly takes a peeking at me as if he is caught. "Maybe the other way round they kissed me kinda like that" he has the guts to put the blame on others and wait--did I just hear they?!

Ya Allah my heart.

"They??" I look at him with shock clearly evident in my eyes. "Umm...yeah" did any one hear something shattering? It was my heart breaking into million trillion pieces.

"I never believed those relatives who said you are a playboy, but I didn't know you seriously are a fuck boy" A slap lands on my thigh just when I finished my sentence with a glare "I am not fuck boy and neither a Playboy" he glares looking totally offended.

But my anger is on high flame.

But he is not innocent! My eyes are betraying. He is not my innocent Zaarib who acts all tough in front of everyone but is the cutest from inside! Someone replaced him!

Or maybe I judged him wrong...

Disappointed and betrayal fills my heart and I stop the tears which are just standing on the bay ready to spill out.

I was not expecting this.

I hate him.

"Who--when did you had your first kiss?" I look at him and he squint's his eyes while thinking, ignoring the fact that my heart has just now scrambled like those eggs.

He is so casual, he is not even looking guilty for not being a virgin, maybe because he still thinks me as his friend so he thinks I would feel anything but only I know how my heart is bleeding.

"Umm..I don't remember" For godsake! Is this guy serious, did I marry a playboy? What if he cheats on me? He can do that.

"Are you serious?" he nods at that, his thumb subtly running against my side. "Do you even remember who you had your first kiss with?" I am glaring really hard at him, I am shooting dagger and fireballs right into his soul which he is ignoring very kindly.

"I-No I don't remember" I so want to slap him but I can't so I punch his hard chocolate bars and he like a brat laughs while rubbing his stomach.

"Ouch that hurts" hurts?What would he say about the pain I am going through "Stop that Inaya, what's wrong with you?" He glares at me while rubbing the paining spot.

"Your freaking ass kissed an unknown person who you don't even know, you've shared your intimate moment with some random girl. And you are sitting here looking at me with those eyes which does not hold any guilt. I am freaking breaking your legs now!!" I jump off his lap not liking even a bit to stay close to him.

Tears are threatening to fall, but I will not cry. I am grown up woman I won't shed a tear for a play boy.

Zaarib looks taken a back by my outburst and when I was about to leave planning to slam the door really hard he holds my wrist pulling me towards him "Okay...wait I remember when they kissed me but I don't remember who"

"Sit here" I reluctantly just to hear more information even though it will leave scar in my heart and. our relation I sit infront of him making sure to not touch him.

"Speak" even though my heart is saying the opposite, My mind wants to know when he kissed whom.

He gulps his saliva but hesitantly peeks at me and My hands are itching to slap his face.

"Umm...okay, first stop looking like a Dangerous Zombie. Your scaring me" he tries joking acting all cute but No No No I not gonna fall for his innocence now.

"Okay, so Mamma said me that I was the cutest and chubbiest when I was a kid and when every girls or aunties sees me they kiss me all over my face, and when they peck my lips I always giggle so they do that multiple time, people always kiss me whenever I am out...you know they kinda harassed me when I was a kid and also stoled my first kiss" I had to hold the bedsheet tights to not slap his face and my face falls on the floor with my jaw wide open I look at him with nothing but disbelief.

He even nods telling me he is truthful so do not hold grudges against him.

"I am sorry....but I never kissed anyone back, I promise" he swears like a kid and my face still radiates disbelief "Are you fucking serious?" I am so near to killing him and dig a grave in the backyard all alone.

"You fucking asshole I thought—" I scream stopping and stuttering on my words while hitting his left side to break his arm and paralysed him.

"Ai!" He slaps my thigh "Stop cursing" he throws me a warning look which shuts me up but my anger does not calm down when he understands that look to boil my already hot boiled blood he throws his head back to laugh out loud.

"Ya Allah- you were on the verge of crying, you should have seen you face" he does not stop throwing me in the sea of embarrassment where I am already drowning.

"I hate you! I am serious this Time!" I scream on top of my lungs to prove my point I seriously thought he was a fuck boy, his guilty expression said he was. He is such an actor or is he acting now?

"Wait...are you lying" I rest my hand on my hips while looking at him with a judging look "about what?" He speaks between his laughter.

"About not kissing anyone?" I eye him and he sits up to pull me down and make me sit beside him "I said you they kissed me" he again starts with that crap and I give him a death glare not enjoying any of his jokes.

"Okay okay calm down" he laughs but clears his throat and throws his left leg on top of my thighs to lock me in-between his legs.

"Hm better" he smiles liking the position more before gently combing hair and pushing them behind.

"Do I look like a playboy, do you seriously think I am one?" he chuckles at his own sentence since I know how bold he acts in front of a girl to look like a flirt when he is actually a shy kid who breathes out when a girl leaves him after trying her best to flirt with this unbothered soul.

I know him better than anyone, I can tell that confidently, he did not study in a co-ed school and when they put him in a college filled with rich hot girls, he was shy as hell to even look at anyone.

And because of that he was bullied and was changed into a whole different Zaarib who I used to hate when he was in his college year but then when I asked him and literally begged him to tell behind his sudden change of behaviour.

He told me everything and it literally broke my heart since I was not with him when he was going through bullying when he was just eighteen.

This guy has gone through many things and when relatives tell how bad he is, I only curse them In my mind since I know how many things he has gone through.

He kept himself as busy as he can in gym to not face his mothers taunts on how useless he is and the way his body gets tired after lots of exercise only sends relief through him after the bullying he goes through, gym was like a medicine to him.

He was literally a nerd who was changed and was forced to become someone he is not and I hate the way he acts in front of everyone when he would act like a baby in my room.

People always used to badmouth about him because he used to wear rings and all the stuff and would roll his eyes when they lecture him and when his mother would encourage them to curse on him for looking like a guy who would never become successful, he would sarcastically answer everyone but would always get his heart broken inside since his own mother does not understand.

That is the biggest reason why I hate his mom.

Only thinking about those days where he would purposely do mistake just to look like a bad boy but would regret in my arms the next second after he does everything is breaking my heart.

"Inaya where did you go?" he shakes me and I clear my throat while rubbing my eyes to not cry in front of him.

"I--washroom...I need to use the washroom" I stutter on my words but he cups face and tilts my face up so I could look at him, a pout forms on his lips when he sees my glistening eyes.

"I am sorry, I didn't know you would cry" he pulls me closer while hanging on me like a koala. "I didn't know either" I giggle at my own sentence as I wipe my tears.

"I promise I never kissed anyone only they kissed me" he does not stop with that, only to earn a smack from me but his loud laughter fills my ears making me grin at his cuteness.

"I hate you" I mumble but he shakes his head gently squeezing my nape "I know you love me" my lips automatically curving and I am smiling shyly.

He giggles at my face but holds my chin to turn my face "I love you, you know that right" even though I know he is saying it in a friendly way this is making me go crazy.

"Stop that sounds cringe" I giggles but hide my face in the crook of his neck to hide my shy, flustered face from this demon's eyes. He does not hide his laughter but laughs out loud.

"I was thinking how it feels like to kiss someone? Have you ever kissed anyone?" I pull away to glare at him for his sentence, he chuckles cutely already understanding the reason behind my glare.

I re-read his sentence in my mind but peek at his soft lips which are way to tempting to be ignored. Is he indirectly asking for a kiss.

"You are my wife now...so can I kiss you" my breath stops for a second hearing him, no words comes out of my mouth, my face is speaking all. I can tell he is clearly enjoying this, since he is great at reading me.

Oh God the way my heart just jumped at his request.

He leans forwards making my heart go insanely crazy at the sudden thought of his lips against mine. "Can I?" he whispers on my face his hot sweet breath hitting against my skin, I am already holding his t-shirt tightly, my hands have forming a fist because of nervousness.

I am so close to letting my eyes close and nodding and giving in, but I didn't want to look like desperate when the truth is I really want this.

"Inaya" my name leaving his lips in such a manly way raises my heart speed. He gently gives my neck a squeeze before pulling me closer while his hand subtly caresses my cheekbone and slowly then slowly pulling apart my lips which I unconsciously lick but flinch back breathing heavily and staring at Zaarib with wide eyes when my tongue touches his thumb, he raises he eyebrow surprised and chuckle leaves his lips seeing ny drained out face.

Finally his lips touch my skin. He pressed his lips on my ear while slowly sensually dragging and tracing it down my jawline, I shut my eyes close at this amazing feeling which is driving me insane.

He then moves up to kiss my forehead and then my eyes, my cheekbone, and I know he clearly knows what he is doing to my heart an body.

"Stop me please" he again speaks closer to my lips so I open my eyes to see his glistening orbs staring into mine, I do not reply but close my eyes waiting for him to push me away or just do what his heart wants and mines too...

"I am sorry please don't kill me after this" before I could process what he said, I freeze on my place when he presses his extremely soft lips against mine, my heartbeat, mind and everything has come to a stop at this euphoric feeling which burst through my soul.

Oh, this is crazy...

He gently but hesitantly moves his lips against mine and to not look like he is forcing me and to make him feel like I am not feeling the same, I wrap my arms around his neck to pull him closer and he pulls me closer by my waist so I am pressed against him.

His fast heartbeat can be clearly heard from this closeness and I am sure mine is audible to the entire worlds as well.

He pulls away to stare into my orbs when he sees it glistening with lots of emotion he moves forward to kiss me again sucking and taking his time to enjoy this new feeling, and this is gonna be my most favourite action at the moment.

We become breathless but we do not move his hold on my nape doesn't give me permission to move. Parting just a little so I could catch my breathe he again attaches our lips. His tongue quietly asking for permission which I automatically give when his hand slides down to squeezes my waist.

After a good few minutes of kissing other He gently pulls away, but does not move and inch our face is still close, forehead attached as we are breathing heavily from the intense moment we went through.

I do not open my eyes since I don't have any guts to look into his eyes, my heart is still beating like crazy, this is insane and I don't know how many days it will take for me to become sane.

"Inaya" he breathes out and I react like a madwoman I quickly hide my face in the crook of his neck out of shyness feeling like a teen girl all of a sudden. He giggles but presses his lips below my ear mumbling compliments to raise my standard more high.

............

A/n: Ahem Ahem 🙈😬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 40.7K 47
"You want to go find your brother, and I want to find my best friend. Since you're crazy and do dangerous things you can't go alone. Since I have no...
286K 12.2K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
768K 39.8K 43
"Isn't it beautiful? Two people who didn't even Know each other once, Now pray for each other's happiness Even before their own." ....... "What did...