bat, grimm and the cat can fi...

By PJACLIEBE

Harry is on the run after inflating his aunt. He encounters a large black dog, the boy spontaneously takes hi... More

Hello people:)
Escape and a new friend
Thoughts in the night
I thought I had holidays
Bathing fun, or something
A birthday present to run away from
The rest of the birthday
Nocturnal thoughts 2
Shopping with Snape and Dog
An unpleasant truth
Schools
Nocturnal thoughts 3
Everyday life begins
A necessary divorce
Man or dog?
Dark magic
Quirrell
Sirius Black
Holiday stress and gather allies
Rat hunting plans part 1
Rat hunting plans part 2
An evening with friends
Three men vs. wild magic
A train ride is funny part 1
A train ride that's funny part 2
Articles and more
A theory raises questions
Turbulent times
Rat trapped/ Rat in a trap
Help for Remus
Freedom for Sirius
No more games
Family Black
Summer
Three schools
Attendees
A reason to risk your life
The first exam
After the fight
Dancing lesson
The ball
The second task
The most important person
The beetle's core
It was not planned that way
The reason
After the tournament
Wasted vacation
Fish on the hook
An overdue law
Feather and groove, or dog and cat?
She needs behavior lessons herself
Sirius in father mode
A true lord
It makes bones shiver with fear
Veela Nest
Off to the etiquette
Proper behavior at the table
I 'm ill?
Politics is tough business
Seats, seats, and more seats
Not sick but stupid
Cat in love
Draco's friendship
Harry Werther
The pack invades the village
A letter against loneliness
A nice evening
Christmas morning of a special family
Christmas with Lucius
The reason behind the festivals
Not a boring celebration?
Just a normal boy
The last letter for the time being
Full throttle into summer
Recreation for adults
Finally breathe again
Lessons at the ball
how it goes with the Greeks
Revenge for the big mouth
Colorful
Festival of the senses
Hand kisses and gigolo
Silver star
Cultural exchange part 1
Cultural exchange part 2
Wonderful acquaintance
Cord disconnection with starting difficulties
one week vacation part 1
One week vacation part 2
Nice days part 1
Nice days part 2
A Victorian lady
Off to the sixth year
Lucius' household
A brilliant strategy
Soon a new director
Prologue and Epilogue
part 2

The third task

2.6K 135 10
By PJACLIEBE

A large crowd had gathered on the Quidditch pitch. Even if it had changed a lot.
Harry and Cedric glared at the Minister.
He just smiled.
“Don't worry guys. you get your playing field back. It was only rebuilt for the third task. "
"So what does this job look like?" Victor wanted to know.
"Somewhat different than originally planned" At the words, the minister glared at the three directors.
They sat in the back rows and were obviously not very happy with the world. karkaroff even thinned out after a while.

Harry remembered the aftermath of Skeeter's article with a grim smile.
First of all, they weren't at all what he and the others had hoped for. the magic society was very old-fashioned, so many did not find it bad that the tutors were allowed to put their protégés over their knees. Or rather had to. Especially not when they found out why.
severus almost had a seizure as a result. However, the article did something.Minister Crouch wasn't all that thrilled that Dumbledore's predecessor had made some changes to the treaties without consulting the Ministry.
Severus was right that a private school had more freedom than a state school, but such an educational institution also had to adhere to the law.
So the minister insisted on looking at the contracts. and, so that Dumbledore could not produce forged papers either, Crouch wanted to see the teachers' contracts for himself. They were of course gladly given to him. And what he was reading there spoiled his mood. After all, all teachers had to commit themselves to giving the children of rich parents good grades, whether earned or not.

It was precisely this information that became public. Also with Skeeter's support.
and finally the parents began to get upset. They required fair grading. Interestingly, the rich parents were the ones who screamed the loudest.
The Minister then put pressure on Dumbledore. either the man changed the contracts or he would have to leave his post.
Now corporal punishment was history too. Just like some idiotic prohibitions Filch had enforced.

Lucius, Severus, Sirius and a few others weren't at all thrilled that the old man was still running the school, but Harry didn't care. The only important thing for him was that his parents could stay with him. and that it would now be fair at this school.

The minister's words brought the boy out of his memories.
“In contrast to the last test, we will be able to see everything here on this one. professor Flitwick used a magic spell to ensure that the audience was always up to date.
This also has the advantage that we can intervene if it becomes dangerous for one of you. "
"So there is still the possibility of losing your life?" Fleur wanted to know.
The minister immediately shook his head.
"Oh no, definitely not. But something can always happen, I don't want to deny that. There are some traps hidden in this maze. Don't worry about anything that could kill you. But still, if you think you won't be able to do it, don't hesitate to call for help. just shoot some red sparks in the sky and we'll come and get you out of there.
If we are of the opinion that it could be dangerous for you, we can intervene ourselves. "
These words calmed the champions immensely. after all, it often happened that you yourself assessed a danger differently than it really was.
Crouch looked at the participants in turn.
"Um, why do you all have a monster book with you?" He wanted to know curiously.
melina caressed hers.
“Because through Harry's we saw how dear and useful these books can be. Most students have one of these. "
Crouch tried in vain to keep from laughing.
“This is a twist that nobody would have expected. Least of all the writer himself. "
All the spectators joined in the laughter. And the students just held up their books.

the relatives of all participants sat in the stands.
Percy and Lucius were back too. Something that made Harry very happy.
The only exception were Fleur's parents. Young Veela was incredibly angry with them both. after all, they had given up their little daughter for this nonsense. Yes, Fleur had found out that her parents hadn't minded.
The half-veela had therefore applied to the French ministry to be allowed to look after her sister alone. And they agreed.
Maybe it was also because Crouch had stood up for the young woman. the minister seemed to have finished this tournament. He had also announced that there would be no more such a thing in his entire term of office.

"Is there a time limit?" Michael wanted to know.
"No. the winner is whoever is first in the middle of the maze. There's a trophy there. Just reach out for him and that is the end of the game. "
The minister grimaced himself at the word "game".
Then he clapped his hands.
“Well, let's start. The sooner we can end the whole madness. Why did I agree to do it again? ”It came gloomy from Crouch.
"Because you thought it would improve the country's reputation." It came from Lucius, helpful.
the blonde sat next to Gabrielle. Skeeter in her beetle shape was enthroned on the little ones head. The director had tightened the ban on women according to their articles. He forbade her ever to set foot on the land again.
well, she stuck to it and did not enter the premises, she let herself be carried.
“Thank you Mr. Malfoy. If I ever have such a good idea again, sink me in this lake. "
"Before or after its cleaning?" Was shot back.

then the minister just shuddered.
As do many others. That was another part that was not well received by the people. Polluted water and children bathing. that resulted in an outcry that could probably have been heard in the non-magical part of the country.
A lot of owls came with letters in which parents forbade their children to go into the lake. at least until the water was cleaned. And that would take all summer. Just like the renewals that had to be made to the pipes.
in the future the beings in the black lake would no longer have to lead such a miserable life.

Now the start signal sounded. The participants stood at different entrances and were let in one after the other.
Each of the six didn't care who won, it would always come to the same thing. That's why they wouldn't try to boot each other out.
Harry lowered Beast inside the maze.
“You should have fun too. but when you've had enough, you'll come back on my arm. In order?"
The book grinned at him and hopped in front of him.
Of course, the boy was aware that everyone could see and hear him. But, he didn't care. he liked his book and Beast liked him. You could talk to each other then.
"You know, I think Hedwig will be a little mad at me." He then mumbled.
beast made a sound that with a lot of imagination could be described as questioning.
“Well, she wasn't allowed to be part of any of the tasks, but you were. Besides, I didn't have many assignments for her that year. I hope she wasn't bored. Remind me that I devote a lot of time to her in the summer. "
Another sound came. Cooing this time.
"Thank you. I think we'll get visitors. "
And right, when they turned the corner it got colder.
Harry suddenly felt sad.
“Merlin, a dementor? I think I have to talk to the minister in detail about the subject of danger. He seems to define the word differently than I do. "

It got loud in the stands.
“Cornelius! have you lost your mind? I thought you had learned something since last year? "
Lucius ’words reached his superior as a pure breath of ice.
“I didn't put a dementor in there. I don't know how it gets there either. "
the man had visibly turned pale.
"I'll get the boy out of there immediately."
"No need."
Surprised everyone looked at the man who had just spoken.
"Severus, are you sure about that? I mean, a dementor? ”Sirius wanted to know.
"This is not a real Dementor, this is a boggart." It came from Severus.
The minister seemed relieved for a moment, then his expression darkened again.
“This boy's biggest fear is a soul eater? Why?"
"Because in her presence he sees Voldemort killing his parents," Sirius replied.
For this he got one from Severus.
"Hey, what for what?he complained immediately.
“For sharing our son's secrets. That's nobody's business. ”Came the poisonous answer.
"Oh I am sorry."
"You can apologize to your child later.Severus was very strict on that. No matter who made the mistake, they insisted on an apology.
Like everyone else, Lucius had listened attentively to the exchange of blows. And like everyone else, it turned his stomach.

"Merlin, this is the kind of thing the boy has to deal with?" He muttered.
Harry's friends were all seated in front of the adults. Now Hermione turned around.
“Yes, but it also has its good points. this is how we know that Voldemort really died then. According to Harry it has crumbled to dust. "
"Ms. Granger! "
“Oh, I'm sorry, Professor Snape. I'll apologize to Harry later. ”It came from the girl sheepishly.
“And then who was responsible for the robberies in recent years?” The blonde wanted to know and brought everyone back on track.
"That's a good question, isn't it?" Some of the hairs stood up at Ron's answer.
luna leaned close to Gabrielle's head.
"Please ask him before you publish this. He will certainly not say no. "
If a beetle could nod, Skeeter did the feat.
so far this child had only brought her good stories, she certainly wouldn’t mess it up with him.

"Expecto Patronum!" Harry yelled.
His African wild dog with the deer antlers jumped out of his wand.
the Dementor stumbled back a few steps.
“Oh, not a soul eater. Sorry, Minister. ”The boy had shouted the apology out loud.
"Riddikulus." The soul eater began to quilt and then quickly ran away.
“The first would be done. I hope there are not more to come. A Patronus is very exhausting. ”Harry had directed the words back to his book.
Both went on.

In the stands you could only see astonished faces.
"A figurative patronus, at 14?" Percy said in disbelief.
“Well, actually he learned that from me last year. Just like some other students. But, you should know that, after all, you were one of them. it came accusingly from Remus.
"Yes, but I didn't know Harry had learned."
All the spectators gave the werewolf astonished looks. You would never have dreamed that the man was such a good teacher.
draco shook his head with a snort.
“What did they think? Just because he wears fur once a month doesn't make him a bad wizard. "
Lucius had to hide a grin. How right his godchild was. just apparently some people found it difficult to see this truth.
“I think its shape is very cute. How did that come about? ”Gabrielle wanted to know.
The teenagers began to laugh uproariously. And Severus grumbled.

Of course, the champions didn't notice any of this.
Harry kept looking up.
"Everyone is still there, lucky."
His next assignment was a death snare.
"We've had them before.grinned the boy, he thought of the philosopher's stone.
Harry contented himself with simply bathing the plant in bright light. He didn't want to roast them right away. The poor thing couldn't help it being put here. Okay, Beast nibbled a little on the plant, but that was all.
Then came a kappa.
It wasn't that hard to fight them on land. Actually, you didn't have to. It was enough to bow. a kappa was dangerous, but also polite. He bowed politely, too, letting the water trickle out of the dent on his head. So he no longer had any magic power and had to flee.
"Too bad, if he had waited I would have given him a pickle." Harry said with a smile.
The book seemed to be grinning too.
When he turned the next corner a lion with wings was sitting in front of him.
"Great, a sphinx." The boy grumbled.
"No reason to be rude." The creature moaned.
“I'm sorry, but I'm not good at solving puzzles. My friend Hermione usually does that. "
The Sphinx smiled.
"Admitting your weaknesses is the first step to wisdom."
"You are clearly from ancient Greece," Harry stated.
“Right again. So, are you ready for your task? "
"Doesn't it make much sense if I say no?"
Another laugh.
"I like you, little one."
Suddenly the sky was lit with red sparks.
Harry looked startled at the sign that one of his friends was in danger.
he turned to the being in front of him.
“I'm sorry, lady, we'll have to postpone this until another time. One of my comrades-in-arms is in danger. "
The Sphinx cocked its head.
"Shouldn't that please you?"
"No, they are my friends."
"Interesting." Muttered the winged lioness.

Harry reached into his cloak and took out the little dragon figure.
"Oskar, I need you."
The dragon yawned, then nodded. shortly afterwards it stood there in all its glory.
Harry climbed onto his scaly friend's back with Beast. The next moment they took off and were gone.

The Sphinx watched them go.
"I really have to ask him why he didn't do that from the beginning?"

The kite flew in the direction Harry indicated. When he was there, Fleur just arrived.
Cedric stood in the middle and was attacked by a gigantic spider. His monster book bit one of the cattle's legs.
"Merlin, how I hate those eight-legged things." Harry growled.
fleur was just casting a cutting spell on the spider thread that had wrapped around Cedric's leg. Harry instructed his dragon to scare away the spider with his fire.
When the beast disappeared, Harry wanted to land.
"Don't, fly in the middle and finish the whole thing, I'm fed up with it." Cedric called to him.
"Really, I think it would be unfair to you guys if I do that."
the two teenagers scowled at the boy but said nothing.
“Okay, but stop staring at me, you get scared. Come on, Oskar, to the middle. "
The Horntail didn't have to be told twice. at breakneck speed he shot toward the center of the maze.
When they got there, Harry found that the damned goblet was guarded by some uncomfortable looking creatures.
"Big-bodied toads.Harry crunched.
Why had Hagrid only given his pets?
"Well, you two please keep the critters off my body then I'll get the damned cup. and as soon as the whole thing is over I'll knock it over the next best thing. "
Oskar landed and spat fire. Unfortunately, that didn't impress the toads at all. They exploded happily. so the dragon started biting and scratching. Beast worked hard.
Meanwhile, Harry sneaked up on the object of his desire. He had to dodge a few times, but finally he did it.
He happily grabbed the goblet, and the next moment he felt a tug in his navel.
Startled, he wanted to let go of the jar, but it was already too late. The portkey was activated and carried off the hero of the magical world

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 307 6
Harry Potter found the courage to praise a seeker after the World Cup. A flurry of letters ensued. Harry Potter / Viktor Krum Non explicit but some f...
19.5K 1.2K 24
"You are now the property of Maharaj Aditya Rai Singhania of Mehrangarh" I sliced off the head of the soldier as soon as those words left his mouth. ...
864K 40.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
52.2K 2K 20
While collecting supplies for Professor Snape, in the Forbidden Forest, Harry is bitten by a wolf. When it is discovered the wolf is a werewolf Harry...