OBSESSION...HEAVEN OR HELL? (...

De Chubby_MewGulf

Hey guys this is chubby.... And This book is republished again as it was being deleted in the middle. So let'... Mai multe

REPUBLISHING CHUBBY NOTE
1. BEGINNING OF NEW LIFE
RULES OF MARRIAGE
2. YOU CAN'T DO THIS!
3. MINE, ONLY MINE🔞
4. GUARDING YOU
5. ROMANTIC DATE
6. BAR NIGHT (PT.1)
7. BAR NIGHT (PT.2) 🔞
8. LIMITATIONS🔞
9. UNFAIR TO ME!!
10. MALL DAY
11. TRY TO UNDERSTAND
12. PLAN IS PLAN
13. LOVE TO PAMPER YOU🔞
14. UNDER HIS SPELL
15. ASK PERMISSION
16. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.1)
17. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.2)
18. NEW ASSISTANT
19. SHARING IS CARING??
20. WORKING WITH YOU
21. CAN'T LOSE YOU
22. FRUSTRATING NIGHTS
23. EVIL KID (PT.1)
24. EVIL KID (PT.2)
25. YOU ARE MY WARMTH🔞
26. MILLY'S TRUTH TO UNFOLD
27. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.1)
28. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.2)
29. LAST WISH OF MILLY
30. SHARING YOU....IS NOT EASY
31. TILL THE END
32. CHALLENGES
33. FACE THIS TOGETHER
34. DOUBTING ON ME??
35. TALK IS NEEDED🔞
36. UNKNOWN NUMBER
37. THE TRUTH (PT.1)
38. THE TRUTH (PT.2)
39. "GIVE ME A CHANCE!"
40. REALISATION
41. MEW'S MOVE
42. PLAN (pt.1)
43. PLAN (pt.2)
44. DECISION TAKEN
45. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.1)
46. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.2)
47. REALISATION
48. I...L.. LOVE Y.. YOU
49. REALISATION WAS NEEDED
50. HARD TO THINK ABOUT THIS
51. FAULT OF THINKING
52. UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER
NOT AN UPDATE
53. YOU AND ME (pt.1)
54. YOU AND ME (pt.2)
55. YOU ARE MINE!
56. MG HONEYMOON 💕
57. NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG🔞
58. RECALLED OLD DAYS
NOT AN UPDATE 😞
59. HONEYMOON VIBES
60. TIME WITH YOU🔞
61. POSSESSIVE FOR YOU
62. LAST DAYS OF HONEYMOON (pt.1)
NOT AN UPDATE
63. LAST DAY OF HONEYMOON (pt.2)
64. BACK TO REALITY
65. RESTRICTIONS
66. SUSPICIOUS
67. WHO WILL WIN?
68. RACE OF LOVE
69. MILLY'S BIRTHDAY
70. SECRET TO BE HIDDEN
71. NOW WHAT?
72. NEXT MOVE
73. " YOUR STUBBORNNESS IS HEADACHE!"
74. DAY BEFORE PARTY
75. 1 YEAR OF OUR LOVE (anniversary special)
76. AFTER PARTY TALKS
77. ANNIVERSARY NIGHT 🔞
78. ORPHANAGE DAY
79. TRYING TO UNDERSTAND
80. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.1)
81. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.2)
82. WELCOMING
83. HOME MESS
84. FAMILY LIFE BEGINS
85. DAY BEFORE FIRST DAY
86. FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
87. HISTORY LOVES TO REPEAT ITSELF
88. FRIEND LIKE YOU
89. MIND GAMES
90. MILD'S COUSIN
91. SHOCKING PERIOD
92. HOW LONG WILL EVIL HIDE?
93. TRUTH TO UNLEASH
94. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.1)
96. JUSTICE
97. TALKING TO THE MOON
98. COME BACK TO ME
99. LOVE WINS (LAST CHAPTER)
100. 14 YEARS LATER (EPILOGUE)
CHUBBY NOTE

95. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.2)

1.1K 101 85
De Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

*another loooooong special chapter update with song hope you will feel the song with the story I put a lot of efforts in this* 🤧🤧🥺🥺❤

Let's begin!!! 🥺🥺😭😭

***---***---***---***---***---***

Champ snatched Off's bullet gun and put on his head and laughed like a psycho man.....

" Champpppp!!!! Put the gun down!!!!!! " Shouted Off and other cops while pointing gun. Mild and everyone's eyes wide in shock.

" Champ! Stop this! Surrender yourself!!! Stop doing this!!! " Said Mild. Champ looked at Mild like a psycho.

" I love you Mild. I really love you. But living without you is like living without oxygen. But you are right...LOVING ME IS A LOSING GAME. I'm sorry for everything Mild..... But.... I will give Milly her justice. " Said Champ and loaded the gun.

" Champ. Please don't do this! " Said Gulf.

" Please Gulf consider this as my last wish. Forgive Mew. He is innocent. He did nothing and I'm not siding him. I'm the one who blackmailed him daily. Please Gulf. Forgive Mew. I lost my love..... But I really want you two to be together because now you have a little angel too. " Said Champ. Mew joined his hands in from of Champ and thanked him but he was keep crying and trying to stop Champ.

" Champ, it's my order! Put the gun down or else we will shoot you! " Said one of the officer.

" I won't! I need to ask one last thing to my husband and as per his answer my life will be decided ahead. " Said Champ and he looked at Mild.

" Mild... My love. Just one answer I need from you. And then.... My life will lean on it. " Said Champ while shivering. Mild was crying so much already because Champ is doing this.

" Please put the gun down and surrender yourself Champ. At least let my milly have justice. " Said Mild while joining hands. Champ shook his head.

" Answer my question. " Said Champ and loaded the gun. Mild eyes wide and he nodded to answer.

" If... I go to jail and if someday I get released, will you ac...cept me and my love again? Will you accept me as your husband a....gain? " Asked Champ with stuttering. Mild sobbed and looked down. Champ took a deep breath.

" Tell me my love, will you accept me back if God allows me to have second chance. Will you come to me? " Asked Champ. Mild slowly shook his head.

" After knowing that you killed my Milly. My dead body even won't forgive you ever. Even if you come back in future, still you will be nothing to me. " Said Mild and cried. Champ keep looking at Mild with shaking lips and he smiled sadly.

" Thank you for your answer my love. I deserve this. And me being in jail won't be justice to Milly and the pain she went through because of me.

She died daily in front of us and that time I was enjoying it because that time all I want is you. But now after this realisation I only can see myself as a devil who don't deserve an angel like you Mild.

Gulf, please accept Mew and forgive him. He did nothing and I'm the one who blackmailed him. Try to forgive him and I wish you two to continue your life with love and peace. " Said Champ and closed his eyes and when cops were about to come to Champ. Champ scared then with gun and again putted back on his head.

" Gulf, please take care of my Mild for me. For my sake. I love you so much Mild I really love you so much and I always will even if I.... I'm not around anymore. Goodbye my love. Be happy that Milly is getting justice. " Said Champ and.......

*bullet sound*

" Champppppp!!!! " Shouted Mild, Gulf and Mew and went to Champ. Champ shooted himself on head and he died. Because Champ knew that if he will stay in jail and come back after some years then it won't be a justice to Milly because again Champ would try to go behind Mild.

Off held Gun who was shivering because of what just happened here. Mild was crying his lungs out and Mew and Gulf was trying to make him calm.

" Why you did this Champ!!!!!!! Whyyy God!!!! First you snatch my Milly! And now when I fell for Champ.... He left me here alone too! Am I born to live alone????????? Why God why????? " Said Mild.

" Please Mild calm down please. " Said Gulf with shaking lips. Off and Gun went to Mild and Gulf and tried to make them calm.

Next morning, at graveyard,

*song begins*

(A/N:- Feel this song in bg)

🎶🎶🎶
A broken heart is all that's left
I'm still fixing all the cracks
Lost a couple of pieces when
I carried it, carried it, carried it home...
🎶🎶🎶

Mild did all the rituals for Champ as husband. At Champ's funeral, only Mild, Gulf, Mew, Mew's parents, Gulf's mom, Type, OffGun, and team of cops. Mew and Gulf's parents came to know everything and Mew's parents were feeling bad for everyone.

Especially Gulf because now Gulf hate mew's parents too as Gulf came to know that they knew everything as well but never did anything to stop. When Champ's body got burried beneath the ground, Mild fell on knees and keep looking at the grave and then at sky.

First Milly... Then Champ.... I won't let anyone to enter in my life now. Those who enter just die because of me. Milly died because she loved me....

Champ died because he loved me. Those who love me... Die. I'm the culprit here. Said Mild to himself.

🎶🎶🎶

I'm afraid of all I am
My mind feels like a foreign land
Silence ringing inside my head
Please, carry me, carry me, carry me home
🎶🎶🎶

" Mom, I have a request. " Said Gulf to his mom. Mew was standing far away from Gulf and Type holding his hand. Type didn't understood what is going on here. He just saw a small flower so he was playing with that flower.

" What is it my baby son? " Asked Gulf's mom.

" Me, Type and Mild is shifting woth you permanently. Can we? " Asked Gulf. Off and Gun's eyes wide when they heard what actually Gulf said.

" W.. What? " Asked Gulf's mom.

" Mom, see Mild's condition, we can't leave him alone. It's risky. He is really shocked and traumatized. He need a family and you always like a mother to Mild as well and right now to get heal he need mother lap to lean.

I want you to accept three of us. " Said Gulf while sobbing. Mild was keep looking at sky.

" I can understand Mild's condition and you don't have to make a request. I would love to give Mild a motherly love. But why you? What about Mew? He won't allow you. And baby son, being away will be good solution? " Asked Gulf's mom. Gulf nodded.

" He already lose me today. And I don't want Type to be like his father. Better for his upbringing, he will live with me. I don't want to live with Mew anymore. " Said Gulf while looking at Type with teary eyes. Mew and his parents went to Gulf and his mom.

" Baby, let's go home. We all need some rest. And being in graveyard with Type is not good for him. So let's go. " Said Mew and held. Gulf's hand but Gulf didn't moved even an inch.

🎶🎶🎶
I've spent all of the love I saved
We were always a losing game...
🎶🎶🎶

" Baby. Let go to our home. And let's take Mild with us. " Said Mew but Gulf jerked the hand grip.

" I don't want to live with you anymore. " Said Gulf in a shock state. Mew's eyes wide.

" Please Gulf. I know whatever happened was really sudden and I really apologize for everything I did but please don't take this step we already have a kid now. " Said Mew.

🎶🎶🎶
Small-town boy in a big arcade
I got addicted to a losing game...
🎶🎶🎶

" I don't care. Me and Type are not going to live with you and your family anymore. Even if you were blackmailed but that CCTV story was a lie right? You keep lying to me and I was believing you like a fool. Please Mew. Leave me alone. Me, Type and Mild going to live with mom. " Said Gulf.

" Don't do this to m... " Said Mew but Mew's mom stopped Mew as she can see the pain and betrayal in Gulf's eyes.

" Son. This time, I'm on Gulf's side. And if Gulf needs some space. Give some space to him. Whatever happened was really sudden and right now we all need some time to cope up. " Said Mew's mom and went to Gulf and joined her hands.

" Son, even if I'm just your mother in law but for me you are like my Mew only. My son. And I respect your decision. I know you are angry with us and especially Mew and if you need some space then no one will stop you.

Have some space and whenever you feel like to come back, we all and especially Mew will wait for you. Everyone deserve a last chance. If possible, *sobs* give my son a last chance. He really loves you Gulf. He really loves you. Hope you will forgive us one day. " Said Mew's mom and ran out if the graveyard while crying.

Mew's dad looked down and joined hands and went behind his wife. Mew was keep looking at Gulf with teary eyes and Gulf looked at Mew.

" Mew, please leave for now. Just some space and then we all will talk okay? " Asked Gulf's mom. Mew just nodded and went to Type and hugged him tightly with teary eyes. Type hugged back happily because he didn't understood what is going on.

" I'm gonna miss my babies. My reasons to live. But you are right. We need space. If possible, forgive me Gulf. " Said Mew and while sobbing he went to Mild and asked for apology. Mild didn't reacted to him and keep looking at sky.

" Dada! Where going dada? Take me and mama also naa! " Asked Type innocently. Mew smiled sadly and looked at Gulf who was sobbing.

" Be with your grandma, mama and uncle for some days okay. I hope one day we will be living together again like a family. " Said Mew with shaking lips because he was holding his tears. Type grabbed Mew and Gulf hand and like always put together but sadly.... Gulf took out his hand.

🎶🎶🎶
Oh, oh-oh-oh oh
Oh, oh-oh-oh, oh
All I know, all I know
LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME...
🎶🎶🎶

Mew looked down and he went out side the graveyard and cried his lungs out inside the car while beating the steering wheel.

While Gulf cried while felling on knees. Gulf's mom hugged Gulf and cried too because it hurts to see Gulf and Mild so broken. Type got scared too.

" Mama! Why mama cry cry? Please mama don't cry cry! " Said Type. Gulf hugged Type and cried loudly. Mild heard Gulf crying and he went to Gulf and cried with him. They both lost their love of life in just one click.

" Baby son, Mild. Let's go home. You two need some rest. " Said Gulf's mom. They nodded and got up and OffGun entered. Suddenly, at that time when they were crying suddenly air were winding heavily there. Type rubbed his eyes as dust was coming in his eyes. Gulf covered Type and suddenly......

" Mildyyy....... "

" M... Milly? " Said Mild shockingly. Milly's soul nodded. Everyone was so shocked and the time they saw Milly's soul there, they all were not able to move their body as they body was frozen.

" Off, thank you for giving me justice. " Said Milly's soul and smiled. Off just nodded but be was so scared to see her but suddenly Off realised those strange activities he felt was none other than.....

" Is you the one who caressed my hairs when I was about to leave for resort? Is you the one who threw Mew and Champ's pics at quarters? " Asked Off with body froze. Milly nodded. Off felt like his throat choked.

" Gulfie.... Forgive Mew. He did nothing..... Take care my Mildy.... And thank you for giving me justice. My blessings are always with you all. " Said Milly's soul. Mild smiled at her and suddenly Milly faded. Mild like a mad man started screaming her name everywhere but Milly was faded already.

" This is really unbelievable that we saw her for some minutes. We are blessed that she came here. We are sorry for whatever happened. We really wanted Champ to get legal punishment but he choosed this. It's heartbreaking but we can't change anything now. I'm sorry piggy you went through this. " Said Off. Mild hugged Off.

" Thank you so much Off for helping me and Gulf. We two were so blind in their love that we didn't even realised that what actually happened with Milly. She didn't deserve this *sobs* " Said Mild.

" I agree. Thank you so much Off. " Said Gulf while sobbing.

" Don't thank me Gulf it's my duty but, I guess Mew is innocent. Even if it's true he was the part of all this but he was blackmailed to do this. In this case maybe mew will get prison punishment for 1-2 months. Because he is innocent. " Said Off.

" I don't care he being on jail or not. I don't care about him anymore. All I care about is my son. " Said Gulf while looking at Type.

" Gulf, you should give a chance to him. Thorn and Champ both said that Mew is innocent. You should give him a chance. " Said Gun. Gulf looked down.

" I need some time. Mom, let's go. If you two want to come with me you can. " Said Gulf.

" Sure. Well, tonight we have our flight so tomorrow night we will leave Thailand. " Said Off sadly. Mild looked at Off.

" Don't go so soon Off. " Said Mild.

" I wish I could stay but I need to report so I need to go back. " Said Off. Mild just nodded.

" Let's go home. I will make food for you all and then you can rest. " Said Gulf's mom and everyone left the graveyard and at the parking Type saw Mew sitting in his car looking at them and crying.

🎶🎶🎶
How many pennies in the slot?
Giving us up didn't take a lot
I saw the end 'fore it begun
Still I carried, I carried, I carried on
🎶🎶🎶

And Gulf is crying while holding Type's hand. Type looked down that he is not able to do anything for his parents and with a silence and sad sobbings, they all went to Gulf's home.

When they reached at home they all again discussed everything and Mild was keep crying on Gulf's shoulder. Type was playing with teddies which his grandma gave. But Type was sad too.

" What now? What will happen now? " Asked Gulf's mom to Off.

" Aunt, tomorrow morning, Thorn and Mew and we all will be at court and then prison punishment will be give as per the section. According to me, Thorn will get life time imprisonment because he killed that doctor and we have proofs in which it's clear that Thorn did that. " Said Off. Everyone just nodded.

" W.. What about Mew? " Asked Gulf because he still worries for Mew. Everyone looked at Gulf when he asked for Mew. Even if this all happens but still..... Love is still there which is not that easy to end.

🎶🎶🎶
Oh, oh-oh-oh oh
Oh, oh-oh-oh, oh
🎶🎶🎶

" As per statements, Mew is innocent but in that call recording Mew is there so according to me for some months he will get punishment but there are chance that he will come back soon. " Said off. Gulf looked down.

" I don't know what to say or feel. Everything is like black our for me. I don't know where to go what to say... What to feel. " Said Gulf.

🎶🎶🎶
All I know, all I know
LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME
🎶🎶🎶

" Then imagine what Mild is going through. He lost his husband. Again one more love of his life he lost again in front of him. At least you have your husband in front of you but he... He lost already. " Said Gun. Off nodded in agreement and Gulf went to his room while crying.

Mild was so numb that he don't even know what to say. He was feeling like soul has left his body already. Off told Gun to be with Gulf and Off being with Mild.

🎶🎶🎶
I don't need your games, game over...
Get me off this rollercoaster...
🎶🎶🎶

And like this their night went with all the memories. Gulf was keep imagining the happy and beautiful time he had with Mew. While Mew at his home was crying in his room while holding Gulf's photo.

🎶🎶🎶
Oh, oh-oh-oh oh
Oh, oh-oh-oh, oh
All I know, all I know
LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME....
*high note*
🎶🎶🎶

Mild was crying while recalling the days he had with Champ. Those Beautiful days when he proposes Champ. The first day they made love. The first day Mild started accepting Champ's love and then the last day when Champ said he lives Mild so much and shooted himself.

Mild closed his eyes and let the tears fall and keep recalling those golden days with Champ.

While suddenly Mild felt someone caressed his hairs. Mild looked up and imagined it was Champ standing beside the window. Mild was so traumatized that he imagined Champ but he got up angrily while wiping his tears like a messed poor guy.

" AT LEAST AFTER DEATH LEAVE MY SIDE!!!!! I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE WITH ME EVEN IF YOU LEFT ME HERE ALONE!!!" Shouted Mild.

🎶🎶🎶
Oh, oh-oh-oh oh
Oh, oh-oh-oh, oh
🎶🎶🎶

" I'm sorry for everything my love. I'm sorry. " Said Champ's soul and faded. Mild suddenly got up from floor and realised that he slept while crying on floor and window was open.

Type was sleeping with Gulf's mom arms but he was really missing his mama dada. He recalled how they all used to sleep all together and with a beautiful smile on face. Type knows all night Gulf and Mew used to look at Type and smile while talking softly that they are so lucky to have Type in their life.

But now..... Nor Mew nor Gulf.... No one on his side.... Type sobbed softly while covering his mouth and keep looking outside the window at the moon and prayed everything be fine soon.

Same with everyone. All were missing their loved ones and wanted each other arms but all are broken... All were sobbing and keep looking at moon and smiling that at least they must be looking at moon all together.

Mew looked at moon and keep imagining his baby Gulf and son Type. While Gulf looked at moon and keep recalling Mew but then what Mew did came in his mind and he looked down.

🎶🎶🎶
All I know, all I know
LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME...
🎶🎶🎶

I wish we all would be together right now.... Said Mew, Gulf, Type, Mild all together and except Type, no one slept that night and keep thinking about each other. That even that night God was sad to see them breaking.

*song ends*

***---***---***---***---***---***
*crying badly*

Me very bady bady! Very Sholly to make you all cry cry naa! But me also naa! 😳😳😳😞😞😞🤧🤧🤧

Well, it's hard for them to be like this🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭... And.... I'm really speechless with my own writing because I really cried whole writing as if I'm reading it lol😞😞 i don't know what to say🤧🤧🤧... So let's see what tomorrow will bring for them! 🥺🥺🥺

See y'all in the next!

Hahha indeed he is soft and cute! Or baby Kana! 😘😘😍😍🥺🥺🥺🤧🤧❤❤🤩🤩😚😚😚

Aau! Hahaha! Their cute lovey dovey! 🙈🙈🙈👉🏻👈🏻❤❤❤

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby🥺😭🤧(because I don't know about readers but I'm very emotional with today's chapter hope you all enjoyed  and felt that vibe too! )

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

82.9K 3.8K 45
TWO MARRIED COUPLES . ONE ACCIDENT . THEIR LIFE CHANGE WHAT DO FATE HOLD FOR THEM A LOVE STORY ABOUT TWO PEOPLE WITH LOVE PAIN IN THEIR HEART.... . ...
4.7K 325 19
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ With another surprise! Hope you all will enjoy it because it has lots of twists and surprises in it!! Warni...
143K 6.1K 17
Gulf is wild, filthy and has a bitchy attitude. He lives each day as if it's his last. He is faced with a dilemma when he has to choose between love...
212K 11.5K 43
(Completed ✔) Tharntype the series!! A ๓ēຟງนlf fanfiction "You just now are thinking that we're meant to be?" "No," Mew whispered. "It's just, the wo...