8th World Wonder

By merderlover24

meredith is set that she is never dating anyone or getting involved because of her past. when derek shepard e... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15/16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.

37.

1.5K 48 10
By merderlover24

"Hmm...." She giggled against his lips, her hands moving dangerously close to his thigh as they made out in his car. They were supposed to go inside, and join their friends for dinner but right here, sounded just fine.

"Do we have to go to dinner?" Derek murmured against her lips, his hand on her waist.

"We're in their driveway." Meredith replied, her hand massaging his thigh.

"We could leave really fast." Derek groaned.

"They probably know we're here."

"We shouldn't have said yes to coming."

"Your stupid idea." Meredith replied, kissing him again before pulling away. "Are you sure I covered the rash enough? It's starting to look better."

"You can barely see it anymore, even without make up over it." Derek replied.

"We should go."

"Probably." Derek sighed, leaning over and kissing her again.

"Stop...." Meredith giggled.

"Fine, we'll go inside." Derek laughed, kissing her again quickly before getting out of the car.

"So you're sure? I don't look bad?" Meredith groaned, pulling her sleeves to make sure they fully covered her arms.

"I'm positive."

"I know you said it was better and more comfortable for me to wear a skirt but maybe I should have worn jeans or pants." Meredith replied as they walked to the front porch.

"I like the skirt better." Derek smirked

"Of course you do." Meredith rolled her eyes as she knocked on the door.

"What took you guys so long?" Addison opened the door, wearing an apron.

"Ohh nothing." Meredith replied as Derek squeezed her hand.

"Shep, Grey!" Mark called. "Come in!"

"Did you cook?" Derek asked, walking into the kitchen .

"Addie cooked, the only think I made were sexual advances." Mark smirked as he hugged Meredith.

"What else is new?" Derek laughed, clapping Mark on the back.

"Nothing." Addison laughed. "There's some appetizers in the living room and dinner will be ready in a little while."

"Oh okay." Meredith nodded, taking Derek's hand.

"Really I should go try...." Mark replied as Addison grabbed his arm. "Kitchen again?"

"Stop it." Addison groaned.

"Stop it." Addison groaned. "We have company."

"Do you ever think Mark will know to help in the kitchen and not try for sex?" Meredith giggled.

"Shut up Grey." Mark groaned.

"Let's go in the living room." Derek laughed, leading Meredith into the other room, Addison and Mark following behind.

"So, Grey is the STD gone?" Mark asked.

"It wasn't an STD." Meredith rolled her eyes.

"You'd be jealous of how she got it." Derek laughed.

"It's not an STD!" Meredith hit Derek's arm. "Poison Ivy...that's all."

"You'd be jealous of how she got the poison ivy."

"Don't give him any new ideas." Addison said, holding out a tray of cheese and crackers.

"Grey made panties with leaves and got an itch." Mark chuckled.

"I didn't make panties." Meredith sighed.

"That's pretty much the only place she didn't have the poison ivy." Derek said, taking a cracker.

"Can we stop talking about this?"

"I'm afraid not." Mark smirked. "Addie...start taking notes."

"Would you just tell him what happened so that he'll shut up?" Addison laughed, sitting down next to Mark.

"I fell into the leaves when we....I was trying to play naked tag." Meredith blushed.

"It was fun." Derek laughed, kissing her cheek.

"Addison...naked tag." Mark grinned as he looked at his wife.

"We live in a neighborhood with children. Derek lives in the middle of nowhere." Addison shook her head.

"Indoor naked tag."

"Okay no more tag talk!" Meredith insisted.

"Okay." Derek laughed, taking her hand.

"Um so...how are you two doing?" Meredith asked.

"We're doing good...thinking of putting an addition on the house." Addison replied.

"An addition?"

"A sun room or something."

"This morning you said a nursery." Mark frowned, "I wouldn't have freaked out if you said sunroom."

"A sun room downstairs, a nursery upstairs." Addison hit Mark.

"A nursery?" Meredith looked between the two.

"Yeah." Addison grinned.

"So...are you...You're going to have kids?" Derek asked.

"Maybe."

"How are you doing with that Mark?" Derek smirked.

"Addison thinks it is time to start trying."

"Oh...for kids?" Meredith asked, squeezing Derek's hand.

"Hopefully soon." Addison smiled.

"Soon?" Mark groaned in shock.

"Help me get the stuff out of the oven." Addison laughed, pulling Mark up out of his seat.

"Help." Mark mouthed as Addison pulled him away.

Derek just laughed as they disappeared into the kitchen before turning to Meredith. "Can you imagine him as a father?"

"What?'

"Can you imagine Mark as a dad? Holding a baby and changing diapers? I'd pay to see that."

"A baby.....right...."

"What's wrong?" Derek frowned.

"Nothing....promise." Meredith sighed.

"Mer..."

"What?" She replied, squeezing his hand.

"Addison and Mark are in the other room." He smirked.

"And?" She smiled a little.

"And...I want you."

"Derek..."

"What?" He laughed, leaning over and kissing her.

"We can't do that...here...again."

"Again?"

"Last time we had sex on their front porch."

"I remember that." Derek laughed, kissing her neck.

"Derek."

"Hmmm?"

"They're in the other room." She giggled, moving to his lap.

"So?" Derek laughed, kissing her hard.

"You realize they're probably baby making in there right?"

"I doubt it. Mark might have a little problem since Addison mentioned kids."

"True."

"Plus, they're setting up the food."

"So?"

"So we can have a little fun." Derek laughed.

"All you think about is sex."

"Not true."

"Very true." She replied, resting her head on his shoulder.

"I just like kissing you."

"You like kissing me in a lot of different ways."

"I recall you liking it too."

"I do." She breathed.

"Then kiss me." He whispered, lifting her chin with his finger and kissing her.

"Hmm...."

"Dinner!" Addison yelled from the kitchen.

"Come on." Meredith patted his chest.

"Fine, but you owe me." Derek groaned, standing up and following her into the dining room.

"Hurry your asses up!" Mark shouted.

"We're coming." Derek laughed, sitting down at the dining room table.

"I made chicken parmesan, and there's garlic bread and salad." Addison sat down on the oher side of the table.

"It smells great." Meredith breathed, leaning over to kiss Derek.

"Yes it does." Derek laughed, kissing her back.

"Addison made the garlic topping right before did it on the...."

"Mark." Addison hit him. "They don't need to know that."

"Maybe you made a baby." Derek laughed, putting food on Meredith's plate and then his own.

"Ass." Mark groaned, tossing a role at Derek. 'Maybe you and Meredith made a baby one of the times you did it yesterday."

"We're a condom ad." Derek laughed, throwing the roll back.

"I think we should put them in timeout." Addison shook her head at Meredith.

"We're not....no babies...." Meredith breathed.

"No babies." Derek repeated, taking Meredith's hand.

"We're not;....not now." Meredith swallowed, her hand moving to scratch behind her neck.

"Stop scratching." Derek whispered, leaning over and kissing the spot she was scratching.

"Grey you don't have to freak out." Mark smirked. "I'm sure Shep wants to pop the question before knocking you up."

"Mark." Meredith groaned.

"I'm not...popping the question...for a long time." Derek said, rubbing Meredith's leg.

"Yeah...not....we have time."

"They've only been together for like a month." Addison laughed, handing Mark the salad bowl.

"We're not getting married anytime soon." Derek said, feeling Meredith get uncomfortable.

"Yeah." Meredith breathed.

"Everything is delicious, Addie." Derek changed the subject.

"It is." Meredith replied.

"Thanks." Addison grinned. "We should do this more often."

"We should, I like seeing Grey get all nervous." Mark winked.

"Mark, be nice to her." Derek said.

"Addison your husband...total slime bag."

"I know...but I love him anyway." Addison laughed.

"Who wouldn't love me?" Mark grinned.

"Meredith...and all the nurses at the hospital." Derek replied.

"Oh and the Seattle Seahawk cheerleaders." Mark winked.

"Oh God." Meredith rolled her eyes.

"If you're not careful you're going to end up divorced." Derek laughed as Addison glared at Mark.

"That was all pre Addie." Mark replied.

"Yeah yeah." Addison rolled her eyes as Mark kissed her cheek.

"See she loves me." Mark chuckled.

"And I love you." Derek leaned over and whispered in Meredith's ear.

"I love you too."

"What?" Addison almost dropped the plates she was clearing off the table.

"She wasn't talking to you." Mark replied as he took a drink.

"No...they just...Meredith just said..." Addison stuttered.

"She just said....hold the phone." Mark cleared his throat. "But Grey....she doesn't believe in anything..."

"I um....what's wrong Addison?"

"You just told him...and you never say that."

"Oh."

"Grey loves Shep." Mark smirked.

"I...yeah....I love him."

"Oh my god." Addison grinned. "I knew it!"

"You what?" Derek asked, gently pulling Meredith's chair closer to him.

"I knew it...At the wedding, I knew it." Addison kept smiling.

"At the wedding....I'm confused." Meredith replied, looking around at everyone. "What did you know?"

"That you two were going to be together."

"She's been going on about this forever." Mark groaned.

"You seriously thought this would happen?"

"I knew it was going to happen. It was only a matter of time."

"I didn't know. I wish you had told me." Derek laughed.

"I'm so happy for you two." Addison grinned.

"Thanks." Meredith smiled.

"Who wants dessert?"

"I do." Mark replied.

"Of course you do." Addison laughed, patting him on the shoulder.

"We should actually...probably get going because I have to work tomorrow early." Derek said.

"Oh...." Meredith frowned, "We....okay."

"Really?" Addison frowned.

"The sooner they leave the sooner we get sex."

"Apparently he does want a child." Addison laughed. "Do you want some cake to take home or something?"

"That would be nice." Meredith replied, standing up.

"Thank you so much for dinner, Addie. It was great." Derek put his arm around Meredith's waist as he stood up.

"It was great.."

"Thank you. You two are welcome for dinner anytime."

"Not all the time." Mark replied.

"Shut up Mark." Addison said.

"Hey."

"Thank you guys for coming." Addison said as they walked to the foyer and she gave Meredith a hug.

"Thanks for having us." Meredith smiled.

"Like I said anytime. Derek, it was great to see you." She said, giving Derek a hug.

"Go home guys." Mark smirked as he kissed his wife.

"We're going." Derek laughed. "See you at work, Mark."

"See ya!" Mark waved.

"Bye!" Meredith giggled as they shut the door to the home. They were leaving, which was good. She was ready to be home, alone and with Derek. So not alone, but away from the world. With Derek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.1K 1.7K 35
Meredith and Derek's relationship crumbled twelve years ago because of outside circumstances. When they meet again, they must decide to either try ag...
15.3K 324 130
Meredith Grey has come to Seattle hoping to start over. Not realizing she's leaving her former life unfinished. Life hasn't gone smoothly in a long t...
16.1K 882 34
Meredith Grey is a nineteen year old in her first year of college when her father reveals that he has a different future plan than she does. she plan...
63.7K 2K 42
meredith is a surgical intern and derek is a hockey player. meredith says she'll never date a hockey player when they meet in a bar, what happens whe...