Replaced by a devil (IPKKND...

Por chirripingbirds

Khushi is a bubbly , fun loving girl who has a fiancee Nand kishore (Nk) whom she loves because of his honest... Más

khushi
picture perfect
why it feels different
devil in disguise ( part-1)
devil in disguise (part-2)
contract or a scam
Lard governer (part-1)
lard governor ( part-2)
salty love
pag phera ceremony
Manorama who?
who will sleep on the floor?
The bangle girl
Never call khusi 'idiot'
good for nothing
seal the deal
call me sir
chamkili
coffee date
past (part-1)
past (part-2)
confusion confusion
you look beautiful
jealousy or ego
kidnapped (dark reveal part-1)
meanwhile
kidnapped (dark reveal part-2)
Escaped (Dark reveal part-3)
Promise to never love
Trusting again is hard
second chance?
Be my boss
The devil's Heart
heart break or pride break
confidence or stubbornness?
Lost and exhausted
A great beginning or a good ending?
A date to remember
A Date to remember (part-2)

For eternity (The end)

3.3K 136 14
Por chirripingbirds

Chapter-40
Third person pov

Entering the compound she looks up at the building from where the balcony of the apartment could be seen.

Generally whenever she gets late,the other person would stand there happily weaving at her to ensure she doesn't feel scared if the compound is empty.

On seeing the balcony empty, she puts her hand on her chin thinking what is happening.

Nevertheless she steps inside the building and into the lift where Mr. Mehra stood at the corner smiling at her.

"Long time no see Miss khusi!" Mr. Mehra greets her with a tight lip smile and delightful eyes. One of those weird expression you give when you know something the other person doesn't know and try to hide it.

Khusi raised her eyebrow in perplexity but choose to not to ask anything since hundred of different thoughts are running inside her mind already so she greets him back.

"Everything alright?" The man ask noticing the girl is biting her nails and looking down blankly at the floor.

She stops bitting her nails immediately getting a bit emberessed not understanding from where she picked up this bad habit. She realised the man was looking at her waiting for an answer "yes! Everything is fine"she gives him an assuring smile while walking out of the lift.

She presses the door bell, no one opened the door.She rang the door bell once again still no answer.
She Sticks her ears to the door if she could hear anything from outside. She couldn't hear anything, assuming he is not at home.

Weird! She came here many times before but something like this never happened. The person himself invited her and now he is not here.

Khusi trys calling the number, what if something came up and he had to go. Still he should have informed her before leaving.

Khusi ran her fingers through her hairs before the call ended because no one received it.

"Tsk! What's going on with this boy" disappointed spread across her face and she decides to leave.

Before she could turn, the door suddenly opened.

"You! You were inside? What took you so much time to open the door? And why is there no light inside?" She asked all at once in one breath as she tries to look over the boy's shoulders.

"Calm down! I can't answer so many questions all at once" Touching the back of his neck, he looks behind him as if he is unsure whether or not to take her inside.
"Hey! Everything alright?" Khusi questions him getting sceptical.

"Of-course,what makes you think something is wrong " He adds an awkward laugh making khusi more doubtful.

Ignoring his desperate effort to act normal, she walked inside the dark hall room. Before she could turn on the lights, a hand came rushing and grabbed her hand.

"What the- what are you doing? Why are you acting so weird?" Her wide eyes piercing into his.

"Don't turn the lights on, it's not working" He Nervously glances at her but not making a direct eye contact.

"Oh really? Ok-kh let me try it once" Khusi directs her hands towards the switch.

"I told you it's not working"Reluctantly stopping her hands from pressing the switch.

"Let me"she shouts,freeing her hands from his grip.

"Don't!" He locks her hands once again.

These continued for a while when suddenly the boy looses his balance while trying to hold her hands resulting into them falling down on the floor.

"Oww!" Khusi screamed in pain while he stared at her with culpability.

She throws him off her and quickly got up, without giving the other person a chance to react she turns on the light.

Flowers, glitters, ribbons scattered all over the floor. Candles on the tables,some of which are on the sofa. Broken chocolate basket, which may have fallen from the table to the floor. In short the room is a disaster,the girl thought.

The curtains moved without a hint of wind, it caught her attention. Looking closely she realize there was some people hiding behind it.

"Were you having a party? What is all this" She asked curiously without looking at his direction, continuing to inspecting the room.

"This is not what I hoped for you to see.it was perfect, rose your favorite, candles, chocolates. Everything! I don't understand how I messed up everything. It was not supposed to be like-" Continuing his Babbling, he slouch down on the sofa.

He looked over at her "I'm sorry"

Khusi took a deep breath and sat down on the sofa too.

"Will you explain everything to me now"

Tugging his collar and shaking his legs unconsciously,he tried to speak but no word came out of his mouth.

Khusi patiently waits for him to speak, holding his hands gently.

" I - plan-ned so m-uch tha-t i en-ded up ruin-ing it " He shuttered throughout confusing her more. What could made him so upset. She doesn't have clue of what any of these things means. When you don't know what made someone sad then how you are suppose to comfort them.

"I know you never thought i will do something like this. I know you weren't expecting much" With an awkward laugh he continued " Actually you weren't expecting anything at all and I still failed"

Khusi staring at the person she loves dearly "you failed?expecting? I wasn't expecting what?"

"Khusi" He began"You remember one day we were watching a flim where the hero was proposing to his girlfriend and he was not able to speak. I started laughing so much that you shouted at me saying i don't understand these feelings. Now look at me i can't even frame a sentence in my head" Khusi laughed seeing the resemblance to that scenario.

"The day you decided to stay by my side even though I never gave you the assurance that i will be by your side forever. You also knew that I had nothing to give you, you were so much more than what i was. When I wasn't believing in myself, you were there".

"The day when i lost everything my business, my status, my money. The things i thought mattered the most for a person to love their significant other. You were there. You proved me that i was so wrong. The definition of love for me has changed ever since you came in my life. I promised myself that day, i will make you my everything and will stay forever with you"

"now when I have everything, i wanted to give you the best surprise. Not the fanciest way but the way the way you would love. I wanted to do everything by myself, but i just couldn't.. Couldn't "

"Couldn't what?" She looked around the room and noticed the familiar faces standing around them. All the things he said and everything around her points towards one thing. Was he Trying to...

"Are you trying to propose me?"

The other person nodded his head quietly. Returning his gaze to the woman he loves dearly.

The intense moment grew longer, it seemed. No one said a word. Their eyes remained glue on one another, waiting for the other person to speak first.

Suddenly the man pulled a box out of his pocket and got on one knee.
"Not a day goes by that i don't think about our future together" He continued, opening the ring box "Will you Marry me khusi? Will you be Mrs. Khusi Kumari gupta singh Raizada? "

Arnav's nerves were high. He nearly became a statue from the fear of khusi's disapproval..

Khusi began to cry. She covered her mouth with one hand and allowed the tears to fall.
"I would love to!"she shouted,jumping into her man's arms. Arnav was so nervous that he jammed the engagement ring on the wrong finger. Amma, Anjali di, Naniji, Mamiji, jiji who were standing still while holding their breadth anxiously, finally their faces broke into smiles and they started clapping and Congraluting the couple.

After celebrating and cleaning the house together everyone left leaving the two love birds alone.. Sitting on the balcony watching the street lights for a far.

During this sweet silent moment, a fun idea came to khusi's mind.

"Mr. Raizada I was surprised about the proposal but not satisfied. You know I'm so flimy but still you didn't incorporate that factor in the proposal."she tried to sound as serious as she could.

"What?" Arnav asked getting confused.

"You should have proposed me with some filmy lines" Khusi starts laughing, she can't continue the act after seeing the man's serious and blank face just like someone who has been asked to climb Mount Everest.

Arnav suddenly took a big step forward and grabbed her into his embrace,his big hands tightly held on to her back . She was dumbstruck at the moment.

The girl who was teasing and laughing a few seconds ago was the first one to cry. Tears streamed down khusi's eyes.

Arnav calmly collected his emotions and gently pushed khusi out of his arms. Gently he ran his fingers over her moist eyes and wiped them and propose her again with a filmy line from one of khusi's favorite bollywood movie "Tera bina kisi cheez mah mauj nahi hai. . Na chai mah nah chowmein main. I love you! Be mine.Be my wife"

Khusi's cheeks already beginning to heat up like a microwave thinking this cannot actually be happening wishing if she could hold on to that moment forever.

He then tightly hugs her while she laughed with tears of joy in her eyes. As she looked up to him, Swiftly pushing some of the hairs that covers her face aside his lips came closer to her and then he softly kissed her on her lips.

"I love you too" She responded gleeful.

There they were smiling, holding each other in their gaze.
Holding each other for eternity.

___________________________________________

This was my first time that i worte an actual story. So it will always be close to my heart. Hence it was hard to end. I really put alot of thoughts into this, so thank you for the encouragement and feedback ❤❤

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

402K 18.2K 34
A WINNER 'MOST BINGE WORTHY STORY' in CLASH OF FANDOMS AWARDS BY @WriteToEngage ~•~ 'All is fair in love and war'...
417K 17.3K 50
Arnav Singh Raizada, the same man from a different plane, another beautiful journey of love with his soulmate, khushi kumari Gupta. I am so new in to...
103K 7.3K 24
The lavish wedding of ASR with Sheetal Khanna, got cancelled when Khushi and Aarav reached the venue, claiming to be his wife and son. Is Khushi sayi...
68.3K 3.7K 11
Story of The Great Business tycoon Arnav Singh raizada who use to smoke and drink and Orphan girl Khushi Gupta who hates smoker. Due to some situatio...