OBSESSION...HEAVEN OR HELL? (...

By Chubby_MewGulf

Hey guys this is chubby.... And This book is republished again as it was being deleted in the middle. So let'... More

REPUBLISHING CHUBBY NOTE
1. BEGINNING OF NEW LIFE
RULES OF MARRIAGE
2. YOU CAN'T DO THIS!
3. MINE, ONLY MINE๐Ÿ”ž
4. GUARDING YOU
5. ROMANTIC DATE
6. BAR NIGHT (PT.1)
7. BAR NIGHT (PT.2) ๐Ÿ”ž
8. LIMITATIONS๐Ÿ”ž
9. UNFAIR TO ME!!
10. MALL DAY
11. TRY TO UNDERSTAND
12. PLAN IS PLAN
13. LOVE TO PAMPER YOU๐Ÿ”ž
14. UNDER HIS SPELL
15. ASK PERMISSION
16. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.1)
17. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.2)
18. NEW ASSISTANT
19. SHARING IS CARING??
20. WORKING WITH YOU
21. CAN'T LOSE YOU
22. FRUSTRATING NIGHTS
23. EVIL KID (PT.1)
24. EVIL KID (PT.2)
25. YOU ARE MY WARMTH๐Ÿ”ž
26. MILLY'S TRUTH TO UNFOLD
27. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.1)
28. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.2)
29. LAST WISH OF MILLY
30. SHARING YOU....IS NOT EASY
31. TILL THE END
32. CHALLENGES
33. FACE THIS TOGETHER
34. DOUBTING ON ME??
35. TALK IS NEEDED๐Ÿ”ž
36. UNKNOWN NUMBER
37. THE TRUTH (PT.1)
38. THE TRUTH (PT.2)
39. "GIVE ME A CHANCE!"
40. REALISATION
41. MEW'S MOVE
42. PLAN (pt.1)
43. PLAN (pt.2)
44. DECISION TAKEN
45. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.1)
46. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.2)
47. REALISATION
48. I...L.. LOVE Y.. YOU
49. REALISATION WAS NEEDED
50. HARD TO THINK ABOUT THIS
51. FAULT OF THINKING
52. UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER
NOT AN UPDATE
53. YOU AND ME (pt.1)
54. YOU AND ME (pt.2)
55. YOU ARE MINE!
56. MG HONEYMOON ๐Ÿ’•
57. NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG๐Ÿ”ž
58. RECALLED OLD DAYS
NOT AN UPDATE ๐Ÿ˜ž
59. HONEYMOON VIBES
60. TIME WITH YOU๐Ÿ”ž
61. POSSESSIVE FOR YOU
62. LAST DAYS OF HONEYMOON (pt.1)
NOT AN UPDATE
63. LAST DAY OF HONEYMOON (pt.2)
64. BACK TO REALITY
65. RESTRICTIONS
66. SUSPICIOUS
67. WHO WILL WIN?
68. RACE OF LOVE
69. MILLY'S BIRTHDAY
70. SECRET TO BE HIDDEN
71. NOW WHAT?
72. NEXT MOVE
73. " YOUR STUBBORNNESS IS HEADACHE!"
74. DAY BEFORE PARTY
75. 1 YEAR OF OUR LOVE (anniversary special)
76. AFTER PARTY TALKS
77. ANNIVERSARY NIGHT ๐Ÿ”ž
78. ORPHANAGE DAY
79. TRYING TO UNDERSTAND
80. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.1)
81. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.2)
82. WELCOMING
83. HOME MESS
84. FAMILY LIFE BEGINS
85. DAY BEFORE FIRST DAY
86. FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
87. HISTORY LOVES TO REPEAT ITSELF
88. FRIEND LIKE YOU
89. MIND GAMES
90. MILD'S COUSIN
91. SHOCKING PERIOD
92. HOW LONG WILL EVIL HIDE?
93. TRUTH TO UNLEASH
95. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.2)
96. JUSTICE
97. TALKING TO THE MOON
98. COME BACK TO ME
99. LOVE WINS (LAST CHAPTER)
100. 14 YEARS LATER (EPILOGUE)
CHUBBY NOTE

94. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.1)

1.1K 104 94
By Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

*loooooooong update ahead*

Above pic is edited by me🥺👉🏻👈🏻

Let's begin!!! 🥺😭💔🤧
Advance virtual hugs🤗🤗🤗

***---***---***---***---***---***

All were going to Mew's resort. Except Off, everyone was excited for this meet.... But no one would even thought in their dreams that.... This meet won't be as good as they thought.

At Mew's resort,

" I'm so so excited to see OffGun proposal!!! I'm so happy for them. " Said Gulf happily. Mew nodded happily and they both went inside the resort and sat on couch.

" This place always reminds me of our crazy love. " Said Mew and chuckled.

" Hahahaha I remember you kidnapped me and took here. Whenever we have fight you always take me here. " Said Gulf and giggled.

" Can't help it..... You always makes me a beast! " Said Mew and pulled Gulf close to me.

" Yeah that much beast who have no heart and mercy in his heart and looove to kill people just to have what wished for. " Said none other than Off while entering with a team of cops. Anna was standing behind  Off.

" What do you mean by this? " Asked Mew. Off chuckled darkly and shook his head.

" Nothing, just a bad joke. Where are they? " Asked Off. Gulf laughed loudly as he thought Off was cracking joke but Mew was getting a wrong vibe here.

" They are on the way. Mild texted me they will be here soon. " Said Gulf. Off nodded and told Mew and Gulf to sit on couch and keep roaming here and there to wait for Mild, Champ and Gun to come.

And finally.... They reached there.

" Papiiiiii!! Where the hell were you??? Do you have any idea how worry I was for you? Cant you even call me for once? " Asked Gun. Off tried to make his feisty kitten calm.

" Baby, let's talk about this later and sit there. Everyone settle down. " Said Off. Mild and Gulf shared a smile as they were really happy that Off is going to propose Gun but who knows this smiles are going to be snatched soon.

" So..... There is something me and my assistant want to tell you all about. And for this I needed everyone here that's the reason I called you here. Also the reason I called you all here was a lie. I want to tell something. " Said Off. Everyone nodded and keep looking at Gun with a smile as Gun was dumbfounded.

" Let me start with the truth as I don't want to waste a single second as well. So... As I'm an investigating officer, Mild had told me to investigate about Milly's death culprit. " Said Off and keep looking at Mew and Champ. Mew and Champ eyes wide in damn shock and they shared a scared look. Off smirked.

" So? Any progress? Did you came to know who did this? " Asked Mild. Off nodded and sighed.

" Sadly I came to know everything. I repeat everything. " Said Off while looking at Champ and Mew. Mew gulped hard.

" I'm so proud of you snaily! You are snaily but you did so fast! " Said Mild and Gulf giggled. Off sighed.

" Smile and laugh as much you both want to but when I will tell you the names of the culprit, I'm sorry to say these smiles won't last. " Said Off sadly. Mild and Gulf face fell in confusion.

" O... Off please tell us. What you came to know? Who is the one who snatched my Milly from me. " Said Mild scariedly.

" The culprit.... Is.... " Said Off but he don't know how to say this because he knows this is really gonna break Mild and Gulf completely.

" Just say it Off please we all loved Milly so much and we really want to know who did this to her! I swear I'm gonna kill that person! " Said Gulf. Off looked at mew who was shooking his head secretly and tried to tell Off to keep quiet. But Off smirked.

" I don't think you will kill that person when you will came to know the name of... " Said Off but Mild got up and went to Off.

" STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH AND TELL ME WHO DID THIS TO MILLY? WHO WAS THE CULPRIT???????? " Shouted Mild angrily and grabbed Off's shoulder.

But what Mild just heard..... Shattered his whole world.... When Off said...

" Yours and Gulf's husband. " Said Off while looking down. Mild left the shoulder slowly with eyes wide and extreme shock. Mew and Champ looked down and Gulf felt like his throat choked.

" W... What? S....top joking around please O....Off! This is really serious matter! Tell me who did this? " Said Mild shockingly.

" You heard me right Mild. I'm really sorry but.... Culprit is Champ and Mew and one more guy. " Said Off and looked down. Mild stumbled back steps and was about to fall but Off hold him.

" Y... You are lying! Champ can't do this! I have full faith on Champ! He is my husband and he loves me more than anything. After all Milly was the one who chooses Champ for me. " Said Mild and his tears started coming out. Champ clenched his fist and keep looking down.

" I have proofs against him. I'm really sorry Mild. I'm sorry Gulf. " Said Off. Gulf got up and went to Off and grabbed his collar.

" Do you have any fucking idea what the shit you are saying? If this is any kind of joke stop it here! You are insulting our husbands! " Said Gulf angrily.

" And they are the one who insulted your both Innocence and love. " Said Off loudly. Gulf don't know how to react and Mild was really in shock.

" I'm a cop and these days when mild asked me to investigate, I was investigating this whole case with my team very deeply. In that I got attacked too by goons. But I didn't gave up. I'm sorry Mild but it's Champ and Mew who killed your Milly. " Said Off in professional tone. Mild turned to Champ.

" C... Champ. I really love you and trust you. Please tell me. Please *sobs* tell me Off is lying. If you will say he is lying I will believe you and stand by your side. Just say this is all wrong. " Said Mild while sobbing hard. Champ was keep looking down as he has no guts to face Mild. Because now, he is not having a feeling to lie again.

" C... Champ please once look at me and tell me this is all lie. " Said Mild while joining hands.

" I have proofs Mild! And don't you dare to deny this Champ. " Said Off.

" Shut the fuck up Off! My.....husband can't do this!!!! I believe him more than your law and order! He can never break my heart and trust! Right C....Champ. " Said Mild and wiped his tears. But Champ didn't said anything and keep looking down and he cried loudly. Mild stumbled back some steps in complete shock. Gun went to Mild and hold him.

" M.. Mew... Please tell us this is all lie. Please Mew. I will believe you. Please say truth. Off is lying right? *sobs* you and Champ did nothing right! You both didn't broke our trust right?

TELL ME MEW! OFF IS LYING RIGHT? " Said Gulf like a maniac. Mew with teary eyes looked at Gulf and slowly shook his head. Gulf fell on knees in complete shock and Anna went to Gulf. Mild saw Gulf broken down.

" Gulf! Don't believe before seeing proofs! Off... Show the proofs! I know Champ and Mew did nothing! Show the proofs! I know those proofs won't say our husbands are culprit! " Said Mild while crying hard. Off with the help of projector shown the CCTV footage of Garden where doctor died and where Thorn, Mew and Champ was showing thumbs up when Mild was crying.

Mild and Gulf felt like they got stabbed in their heart so bad that they both aren't able to breath.

" This don't prove that Mew and Champ did this! Must be the situation is something else. " Said Gulf with shaking lips as they aren't ready to accept the betrayal their loved ones gave.

" Stop behaving like a fool Gulf! I know you both love your husbands blindly but so much blindness is also not good! " Said Off.

" We don't believe you! We believe our husbands. They love us and they can never do this! Any other shitty proof you have to present? " Said Gulf. Off sighed and played the phone answering machine recording...

" Listen this and you won't have any doubts later. Anna has found this proof. And still if you don't believe this also, I have more as well who are screaming loudly what Mew and Champ especially did. " Said Off and played the recording.

Thorn :- what?

Mew:- We are in trouble. Need your suggestions.

Thorn :- what happened?

Champ:- Our husbands are getting doubts for Milly's death! They both are hallucinating as if she is asking for help. Now mild wants to meet that doctor uncle of her.

Thorn :- That's really a big issues! And Mew what about your wife?

Mew:- Same. He is hallucinating as well and now want to know exact reasons. I'm damn till tomorrow they will gang up and in my phone tracking device I can see Gulf call is busy. Maybe video call. What if they both are talking?

Champ:- Oh shit!! Mew! We need to do something! Phi help us!

Thorn:- Boys calm down! I have an idea. This can save three of us.

Mew, Champ :- What is it???

Thorn:- That doctor won't see tomorrow's morning.

Mew, Champ:- What!!! But..... How?

Thorn :- Leave it on me. Tomorrow you will get good news. Bye.

Recording ended. Mild and Gulf are completely numb now. Their trust is broken into pieces now just like their heart. They don't want what to say what to feel what to believe and not to. Mild went to Champ who was looking down and keep crying.

(A/N:- Readers imagine this song in the background.

Arcade-Song by Duncan Laurence)

🎶🎶🎶
I've spent all of the love I saved...
🎶🎶🎶

" You.... You killed my Milly? Face me and say this Champ. " Said Mild. Champ didn't said anything he has no words now.

" I'M ASKING YOU SOMETHING YOU BASTARD DID YOU KILLED MY MILLY????? " Shouted Mild in anger.

" YES I KILLED HER! ME, MEW AND AS YOU HEARD ONE MORE GUY WHICH WAS THORN. WE THREE PLANNED THIS! YES!!!! I'M THE ONE WHO KILLED MILLY. " Shouted Champ and fell on his knees and cried loudly. Mild was keep looking at Champ with shock, betray, hate, anger in his eyes.

" Y... You killed my Milly. You too Mew? " Asked Mild. Mew nodded slowly and cried in his guilt. Mild felt like he has no strength in his feet and with this sudden shock, Mild fainted and was about to fall in ground but Champ hold him in arms.

" Mild! Mild! Wake up! Omg! Mild. Shit!! Love please wake up!! Please don't do this to me please! " Said Champ.

" Your game is over. Mew and Champ. Surrender yourself. " Said Off while holding Gulf and Gun. Gulf left Off and step by step went to Mew and grabbed his collar.

🎶🎶🎶
We were always a losing game...
🎶🎶🎶

" Why.... Why you did this? Why Mew why??? WHYYYYY YOU KILLED MILLY? " Shouted Gulf in anger.

" Gulf please there is no fault of Mew. I'm the one who blackmailed Mew to support me. " Said Champ while holding Mild and keep trying to wake Mild who fainted with shock.

" YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP CHAMP AND STOP TAKING HIS SIDE! ONE WORD FROM YOUR SIDE AND YOU ARE DEAD MEAT. STOP HIDING EACH OTHER SINS. " shouted Gulf in anger. Champ looked down and keep trying to wake Mild.

" Baby, p... Please believe me please. I didn't wanted to do this. Champ was keep blackmailing me that he will snatch you away from me that's the only reason I was supporting him. I really didn't wanted to kill Milly. Please.... I..... " Said Mew but he got interrupted when the moment he got a tight slap on his face by Gulf.

" You killed a girl Mew and you are trying to justify yourself? Are you even human or you lost your humanity in your obsession????? How can you be so heartless Mew? What Milly did to you? She always cared about you as well! " Said Gulf in anger and shock.

" I got blackmailed by him Gulf please understand this please love. "  Said Mew and went to hug Gulf but Gulf jerked him.

" Don't you even try to touch me you murderer! " Said Gulf. Mew cried hard.

" Gulf, they are really heartless people. I'm sorry to say but you both fell for wrong person. " Said Off. Gulf sobbed and groaned loudly.

" I was living with a murderer till now under one roof and I gave myself to this guy Off! How can he do this to Milly. Answer me Mew and Champ, how can you do this???? Why you did this to Milly, Champ? Say it!!! " Shouted Gulf and fell on knees.

" I did because I wanted Mild to be mine forever. Since childhood till now I loved Mild so much but the situation is that I went away from him but when I saw him again on bar... That day I decided to have Mild in my life but sadly I saw..... *caressed Mild's face like a psycho*

Mild was already with Milly. That day I decided to get Mild in my life and I saw the way Mew was with Gulf I felt like he can help me because I alone can't do this. " Said Champ and keep caressing Mild's face.

" To have someone, this is what you will do? You think what you did was right? " Asked Gulf while sobbing.

" Yes... I did right. Because I wanted Mild and whoever will come in my way, won't last. Milly was on my way, I took Mew and Thorn's help and killed her. Doctor came in my way, we killed him and when Mew came to my way, I took him in my side and blackmailed him as I came to know Mew is keeping an eye on you. " Said Champ.

" Wait! Mew you told me you did that for my protection right? " Asked Gulf shockingly.

" I lied that day. I was crazy for you that's the only reason I installed cameras so that wherever I'm, I can keep an eye on you and can see you. I'm really sorry baby. " Said Mew in guilt. Gulf felt like he will surely gonna fall now with all those revelation.

🎶🎶🎶
Small-town boy in a big arcade
I got addicted to a losing game....
🎶🎶🎶

" You liar!!! You are keep lying to me!!! You keep betraying me! You two have played with our love and trust! God will never gonna forgive you!! " Said Gulf and got up with the strength left. Mew went to help Gulf but Gulf show his palm to stop him there.

" Gulf please calm down and let's help Mild to wake up. " Said Gun. Gulf nodded and pushed Champ roughly away from Mild and took glass of water and keep sprinkling it on Mild's face. But Mild was not able to get up.

Champ went to Gulf and pushed him like a mad man and keep patting Mild's face. Gulf got up but when he turned back he saw a new standing behind him and held his waist.

" Please forgive me I really didn't did with my mind. I was blind to have you just like Champ wanted Mild. I was scared to lose you and I know when you will came to know I'm keeping an eye on you, you will leave me which I can't let happen that's the only reason. " Said Mew.

" I don't even need your explanation Mew. You are not even in position to explain. Even if you are blackmailed to do this. If you love me really, you would have told me directly. But the way you choose to deal this.... Do you even realise in what pain she died? She died daily in front of us. How can you sleep peacefully you monster! " Said Gulf and cried loudly.

" Please forgive me Gulf. I can't live without you that's the only reason I did this and... " Said Mew while joining hands but...

" And now... You will live your whole life without me. " Said Gulf.

🎶🎶🎶
Oh, oh-oh-oh oh
Oh, oh-oh-oh, oh
🎶🎶🎶

" W... What? " Asked Mew with shock as he got a vibe something is going to be drastic.

" I want divorce. " Said Gulf while looking other side. Champ, OffGun and especially Mew was extremely shocked to hear this. Mew pulled Gulf towards him roughly in a psycho way.

" I know you are in anger and it's completely understandable that doesn't mean you will give divorce to me!! I know I did wrong and any punishment I'm ready to have but not this! " Said Mew. Gulf pushed Mew roughly.

" I'm in all my senses you heartless monster!!!! I don't want to live with you anymore!! Since one year I tolerated everything because I loved you so much but now it's clear to me that... LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME. what you did.... Can't be forgive. " Shouted Gulf and turned back to go towards Mild but Mew hold him.

" Please please my baby! I beg you! Please listen to me whatever I did I did for you only! Please don't do this to me! Don't give me divorce! I will die without you! " Said Mew while begging Gulf in front of everyone. Gulf was crying his lungs out and his anger was on top.... When he and Mild came to know everything...

" This time. I won't come in your games! You want to die right? Then Mr. Mew Suppasit, go and die! And why only you? I will die as well because you killed me already today! I won't ever forgive you what you did to milly! You and champ and monsters! HEARTLESS MONSTERS!!!!!! " Shouted Gulf on top of lungs while Mild was already on shock and he fainted.

" Love please wake up! Don't do this to me! Please wake up Mild! Please don't punish me like this! Please I will die! I will die without you my love. " Said Champ while holding Mild in his arms as Mild fainted because of sudden shock he got.

Suddenly after some time, Mild woke up and he pushed Champ roughly.

" You are already dead for me Champ. I don't even want to see you face you bastard!!! You murderer!!!! " Shouted Mild. Gulf went to Mild and stood beside him.

" Please forgive us. Whatever we did we did for you both. To have you both with us forever.... " Said Mew and Champ nodded while joining hands but.... This time... Karma was the one who was playing GAMES.

" Forgive? You two? Our dead bodies will forgive you! " Said Gulf.

" Don't say that please love.... " Said Champ.

" Last warning if you call me love or any shitty thing I will break your face!!!! " Said Mild angrily and he wasn't able to breath properly.

" I did to have you. Since childhood I wanted to have you with me all life but because of dad's transfer I went away but when I saw you at bar my old crazy love came back and I wanted to make you mine again. " Said Champ. Mild cried loudly.

" And for that.... Milly was the cost? What that poor soul did? She loved me with all hearts and wait a minute she was the one who choosed you for me.... How? " Asked Mild. Champ told everything which he planned on the garden that fay and how he manipulated Milly to get convinced that Champ is perfect partner for Mild.

Mild wanted to beat Champ so bad but Gulf, Off and cops stopped him.. Mild was completely a mad man right now who can kill anyone. Mild pushed everyone on floor and went to Champ and grabbed his collar and was about to punch his face but.... His fist stopped in air as.... Mild get all the flashback the time he spend with Champ.

Mild sobbed and left his collar and fell on knees and screamed loudly.

" Milllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! " Shouted Mild and cried loudly while looking up. Gulf went to Mild and keep caressing his back while crying hard. Both were looking at Gulf and Mold with betrayal and hate in their eyes.

🎶🎶🎶
All I know....
All I know..
🎶🎶🎶

" See... Your love and obsession did to your loved ones. See their conditions. Feel guilty for what you two did. One thing I learned from this case that.... OBSESSION IS NOTHING BUT HELL. " Said Off. Mew and Champ looked down and Champ went to Mild and kneel down while joining hands.

" I know what I did is unforgivable. But please love. Don't do this. Your are not even able to breath please Baby.... Please... " Said Champ.

🎶🎶🎶
LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME!
*high note*
🎶🎶🎶

" Your baby died today. And my husband died for me. Even if I hate you so much but still my heart is not ready to accept this. That's the reason.... LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME. " Said Mild while breathing heavily.

" For me as well. " Said Gulf while looking at Mew. Mild held Gulf's hand and went to Off.

" Off, thank you for showing us mirror. The mirror which we used to call as love and trust. Today that mirror broken into pieces just like mine and Gulf's heart. *sobs*

Off, arrest them. They don't deserve to be here. Arrest them and give my Milly justice. I beg you. Milly deserve justice. " Said Mild while joining hands and Gulf nodded.

Champ immediately grabbed Mild's legs and keep begging for forgiveness. While Mew and Gulf was just keep looking at each other with teary eyes.

" Leave me alone! Leave my leg Champ! You don't even deserve mercy and forgiveness! " Said Mild angrily.

" Please love I beg you please don't do this to me. I can't live without you! " Said Champ while joining hands. Gulf went to Champ and slapped him hard.

" You two and especially you have broke us today. And this is the reason Milly was keep coming to our dream because she also got betrayed by you! You don't deserve forgiveness better to ask forgiveness from God because God forgives everyone but we both won't. " Said Gulf. Off went to Mew and put gun on his head.

" Mew Suppasit, call your so called best friend and the mastermind Thorn and tell him to surrender himself. Or else, you will lose something really important from his life. " Said Off while pointing gun towards Mew. Mew looked down in guilty.

" No need. I'm here to surrender. " Said none other than.....

" T... Thorn?? " Said Mew. Thorn just nodded and went to Off. Thorn was  standing with his girlfriend Am. When Mild saw thorn he wanted to beat Thorn so bad but Off and Gulf stopped him.

" Mew and Champ are innocent. They did nothing. I'm the one who manipulated them to do this. Yes it's right, Champ started this but... Whoever killed was by my hands.

*Thorn went to Gulf first* I know you hate Mew now after knowing everything but... Please believe for once. Your husband is innocent. He did nothing. He was just blackmailed and I was the one who was ruling. *joined hands* forgive Mew. Forgive my friend. " Said Thorn. Gulf sobbed and looked to other side.

" Get out of my sight Thorn. " Said Gulf. Thorn nodded and went to Mild.

" Well it's true Champ started this war and in this, Milly died, doctor died and the goons who attacked Off and killed his teammates were my mens who did under my order. I know you won't forgive Champ but.... Whatever he did, he did for you Mild. " Said Thorn and went to Off and show his hands.

" I'm ready to accept all my crimes and surrender. Thanks to my love Am, who made me realise what sins I did. She made me realise I should surrender. Whatever I did, I did for my friend to save their marriage but.... I know all the ways were wrong and not acceptable. Office Off, I'm ready to get arrest. " Said Thorn. Off nodded and cuffed There's hands. Thorn looked at Am and went to her who was sobbing badly.

" I'm sorry my love that you have to see this. You, Mild and Gulf are unfortunate that you three fell for bad guys. But you three came into this devil's life like an angel to made us realise. Thank you, Am. " Said Thorn with shaking lips and shivering hands. For the first time Thorn get scared to lose and because of his sins, he lost his girlfriend.

" I will *sobs* try my best to forget that I fell for you. But at least I will be happy that you surrendered yourself. I can't forgive you for what you did but at least I will cherish the time I have spent with you. " Said Am and she ran away while crying. Thorn smiled sadly and let the tears fall as he deserves this too. Officers took Thorn to the police jeep.

" Champ, you are under arrest. And tomorrow you and Mew will be in court and law will decided what your punishment will be. Surrender yourself. And Mew,you need to come to court tomorrow. Well proofs and statements are against Champ and not you. So you need to come tomorrow. " Said Off. Mild cried harder and Gulf was jeep hugging him. Champ nodded and went to Champ slowly nodded and went to Off and......

Champ snatched Off's bullet gun and put on his head and laughed like a psycho man.....

" Champpppp!!!! Put the gun down!!!!!! " Shouted Off and other cops while pointing gun. Mild and everyone's eyes wide in shock.

" Champ! Stop this! Surrender yourself!!! Stop doing this!!! " Said Mild shockingly and tryjng to save Champ. Champ looked at Mild like a psycho.

" I love you Mild. I really love you. But living without you is like living without oxygen. But you are right...LOVING ME IS A LOSING GAME. I'm sorry for everything Mild..... But.... I will give Milly her justice. " Said Champ and loaded the gun.

" Champ. Please don't do this! " Said Gulf.

" Please Gulf consider this as my last wish. Forgive Mew. He is innocent. He did nothing and I'm not siding him. I'm the one who blackmailed him daily. Please Gulf. Forgive Mew. I lost my love..... But I really want you two to be together because now you have a little angel too. " Said Champ. Mew joined his hands in from of Champ and thanked him but he was keep crying and trying to stop Champ.

" Champ, it's my order! Put the gun down or else we will shoot you! " Said one of the officer.

" I won't! I need to ask one last thing to my husband and as per his answer my life will be decided ahead. " Said Champ and he looked at Mild......

🎶🎶🎶
*song will begin in the next part*
🎶🎶🎶

***---***---***---***---***---***

You all can calm now readers if and only if you are crying.... 🥺🥺🤧🤧🤧😞😞😞

And

Cliffhangerrrrrrrrr😭😭😭😭!!!! Hahaha😁😁😁😁

Well truth is out now🥺 and have broke every relationship💔. Lie can never stay for a while🙁. Truth always wins and always will. 😶

Thorn got arrested😞 and now nothing is good between Mew and Gulf😟, But... What Champ is about to do now? 🤯

Let's find out in the next!

Understood everyone!? Don't test that power bottom aura! ✨✨✨😎😎😎😎😎😎🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Hahahahaha it's a bitter truth😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈😆😆😆😆😆

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 16.9K 61
Mew suppasit is businessman who who is bit arrogant and rude. one day he encountered a boy name Gulf Kanawut who slap him infront of everyone coz Mew...
117K 5.4K 46
Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got deleted. But now as all readers want to rerea...
193K 13.5K 40
Gulf Kanawut is married to one of his cousins and he gave his everything to make his marriage work but no matter what he do his husband never gets sa...
346K 15.3K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...