๐—›๐—ข๐— ๐—˜

By missdazzlingshit

โ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž โž โž›๐—Œ๐–บ๐—‡๐—ˆ ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡๐—ƒ๐—‚๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—‘ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†. ๏ฟฝ... More

โ”001.
โ”002.
โ”003.
โ”004.
โ”005.
โ”006.
โ”007.
โ”008.
โ”009.
โ”010.
โ”011.
โ”012.
โ”013.
โ”014.
โ”015.
โ”016.
โ”017.
โ”018.
โ”019.
โ”020.
โ”021.
โ”022.
โ”023.
โ”024.
โ”025.
โ”026.
โ”027.
โ”028.
โ”029.
โ”030.
โ”031.
โ”032.
โ”033.
โ”034.
โ”035.
โ”036.
โ”037.
โ”038.
โ”039.
โ”040.
โ”041.
โ”042.
โ”043.
โ”044.
โ”045.
โ”046.
โ”048.
โ”049.
โ”050.
โ”051
๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž

โ”047.

4K 283 249
By missdazzlingshit

You let out a sigh from the fatigue that you got from your work. You leave Japan for the whole week because of your work that held in Korea, you also don't have any connection with Mikey so you're a little worried because he might made nonsense again.

"Y/N-san, you're back?" A familiar feminine voice was heard behind you, turning around you saw Emma, Yuzuha and Hina with Naoto beside them. "Yeah."

"What are you doing here? It's late and 4 of you are still outside, what if some bastards suddenly kidnap you or do something." You said in worry.

"It's alright, we can fight them!" Yuzuha assured. "I'm just here because I'm worried about Hakkai, he hasn't come home yet since morning, he said that he and everyone from Toman were just going to talk at your house to something he did not even tell me." She added.

"That must be important." She hummed as agreement. Five of you walked at your house while sharing some conversation.

"I'm home." You said, walking inside of your house. Mikey run at you with arms open. "Welcome home!! How are you, Honey?" He was sucking a pacifier.

"What the hell with that pacifier?!" He removed the pacifier from his mouth and say, "I don't know." You sigh and smell something weird scent from his lips.

"Did you just drink alcohol?!" He look at your with flushed face and shrugged his shoulder.

"Hey Love! It's nice to see your beautiful face again!!" Baji ran at you for a hug, he also had the same flushed pinkish shade of red on his cheeks. "I missed you sooooo much!"

"Oh my goodness... How many times do I need to tell all of you that you can't drink any kind of liquors until you get 20 years old!" Baji and Mikey whimper.

"It's Baji's fault." Kakucho suddenly pop out, he look drunk too. "Baji got choked on his food earlier and he need water. In his haste he accidentally got the bottle of beer or something like that from the fridge."

"Explain why Manjirou also looks drunk?" You calmly state, trying not to scold them because some neighbors might throw some unknown things to your house because of your loud voice. "He also got choked."

"Where did the beer come from?"

"You see... Akashi from your gang came to visit this house 3 days ago and bring some case of beer, he said that him Benkei and Wakasa are going to drink here for a while."

"What on earth is-" you sigh, facepalming from their nonsense. You walk at the living room, just to see if someone is infected too, by the alcohol thing. Your eyes twitched when you saw the others, also drunk. 'these bastards really pissing me off'

"Don't tell me they got choked too." You pointed at the others. "It's Baji's fault again. He forced them to drink."

"Ohh?!! Nee-chan!!!" Izana jumped at you for a welcome hug. You went frozen once he shouted, it's unusual for him to call you by that. 'ohh my goodness! He just called me Nee-chan! You and your brother plus your sister is a blessing, Shinichiro...'

Izana unwrapped his arms around you and went to poke Naoto's cheek. "Nee, Shinichiro... you've gotten smaller since the last time we saw each other."

Izana's eyes began to sprout some tears as he locked Naoto to his arms. "Shinichiro!! Why did you lie to me!! I just want to have a family, why are you like that to me, all of you always leave me all alone!!"

"Umm.. that's not Shinichiro.. that's Naoto." Izana let go of Naoto and hold his shoulder, to look if Emma was lying. "He look like Shinichiro..." Izana now wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Tch. Crybaby." Mikey said, as Izana smacked him on his head. "Shut up! You even cried and beg Nee-chan not to leave last week when she was leaving for Korea!! Who's the crybaby now?!!"

"Shut up! You know nothing about it!!" With that, they began to bicker again like they always do.

"Y/Ncchi, I want some of your hug!!" Ran ran at you for his warm hugs, with his younger brother beside him. "As of I know, that horse(Benkei) just ordered both of you to watch over me as my bodyguards just for a month, why are you still here?"

"Cause I want to." He chuckle. "This annoying annabelle bugging me to come here." Rindo huff.

"Did you just called me annoying annabelle?!!!" Ran glare at his younger brother. "I did?" Rindo fake a gasp. With that, they started to fight each other.

"Y/N!!!" Kazutora sob while clenching the hem of his shirt. "I didn't meant it...!!!" You tilted your head to side, confused about what he's saying.

"I never meant to kill Shinichiro... I'm sorry." You patted his head, and smile. "No one is blaming you. He might forgiven you already, you don't need to shed tears. It's alright now." You wiped his tears away.

"Y/N! Come here! I have somethin' to tell ya!!" Ryu clenching his stomach, laughing too hard. "What is it again?!"

"Do you know that Baji got 12/100 on his exam?!! Looks like the 3rd season of Baji Keisuke: the second year are going to release on spring! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH, UGLY DRUNKEN!!!" Baji shout out of embarrassment, while Ryu just continue laughing.

"Nando mo aoaza darake na namida wo nagashite! NAGASHITE!!!" Pah sang on top of his lungs. "Fuantei na kokoro wo kata ni azuke ai nagara kusarikitta baddo endo ni aragau!!!" Peh join his Pah with full of support.

"Stop that, I'm serious."

"So as I was saying AHAHA Taiju got a crush on Y/N-nee HAHAHA!! He can't even befriend with Micchan and he wants Y/N-nee to... PFFT!!!" Hakkai laugh at his older brother. "Looks like someone is going to die...." Taiju cracked his knuckles and neck while glaring at Hakkai.

"Taiju..." Taiju flinched when his name came out from your lips, he turned his head at you with robotic movement. "Have you forgotten your promise to me?" He let go of Hakkai's collar and look away with whistle sound.

"I'm just kidding. I still remember that you used your 40 coupons to make me promise you that I will not bully my younger siblings for 10 years." He mumbled. "That's right now go to sleep."

"No. Not until you fight me." You sigh for the idk times now. "Fine. How much?" He smirks and take out a cheque.

"¥500,000 and 1 coupon" He offered. "Boooo... to low."

"That's the final offer." He smirk smugly while crossing his arms. You took the cheque away and hid it to your pocket. "Good night then, Taichu." You knocked him out by hitting his nape using the side of your hand.

"Go to bed!" They ignored what you said and continue on what they're doing. You took a deep breath and shout, "GO TO BED!!"

"I can't walk." Koko said dramatically, holding his knees like an old man having arthritis. "Then crawl."

"I'll give you ¥100,000. Just put me to bed!" He offered. "¥250,000."

"Deal." He grin and jumped at you, for you to take him to a room. After Koko jumped at you, another pair of arms was being wrapped around your neck, turning around it was Inui. "I'm tired." He mumbled.

"Fine fine...tch, too heavy." You walks to a room of your house and put Koko and Inui down on the futon. You can hear Koko mumble your name. "Y/N... pat me..." You sigh and pat him on his head, so that he can sleep quickly. And walk down stairs again.

"It's too hot in here." Baji take off his shirt while panting heavily, he probably drank too much alcohol. "Eww... Put your shirt on! You sinful shit!!" Kazutora shout.

"Topless Baji-san." Chifuyu take some photos. "Yeah, because I'm the top-!" Pah slapped him on his cheeks. "It's not because you have a beautiful sexy body, you'll brag it to us!! And I'm not jealous of your body!!! HMPH!"

"Y/N!! Come here!!" Ryu said. You walk to him as he lace both of his arms to your shoulder and also wrapped his legs to your waist, making you almost lost your balance because of his heaviness. "Get off me!...too heavy..."

"Hey Y/N..." You hummed softly, he nuzzle his nose to your shoulder as he said, "Can you say I love you?" You cackle from his silly antics.

"Yeah, I love me." He grew an irk mark on his forehead as he pinched your cheek. "No. Not like that! Here listen, as of I was saying... what am I saying?"

"You dumb fuck." You carry him to the room where Koko and Inui is, laying him to another futon.

"Oi Emma! C'mere, I've got somethin' to tell ya!" Emma do what he's saying, she walked to him. Once Emma was near him, he pulled her to his arms, embracing her. You, Yuzuha and Hina was standing at the door, just after Ryu pulled Emma, the three of you started to fangirl internally. "I'm deeply thanking the holy spirit for this wonderful blessing. Amen." The three of you prayed for gratitude and take some photos before leaving the room.

"Go to bed now everyone." You said with holy aura. They sweatdrop and quickly ran to the other room, where there's no one occupying.

"We'll be going home now, Y/N-san." Hina and Yuzuha bid their farewell, also radiating the same holy aura. "Be safe, comrade. You know what we're going to do tommorow." Three of you share a handshake, making Naoto confused on what's happening to the three of you.

"Bye-bye!" You slam the door shut. And put some blanket on Taiju's body who's sleeping on the couch of the living room, to not let him catch a cold before walking to your own room.

"Finally, I can sleep now... Ohh right, I need to watch Bleach. Let's see, I'm still on episode 37..." You opened your computer and searched for that show, before watching it comfortably, it was still 9 pm and it's still early to go to bed. "Just 2 episode for now."

➤ 1:45 am

"haha... Just one more episode." Just after you said those, your bedroom door creaked open making you flinched. You turn around, just to see.... No one.

"What in the savior Truck-kun is happening...? I think I need to sleep... after one more episode." You sat on your chair again. Now, you can feel a warm breath from behind that being blown softly to your cold neck. 'a shikigami?'

You pick up the paper cutter beside your keyboard and move in flash behind you. You trapped the unknown creature that has been bothering your peaceful night. Just after you pointed the paper cutter on its was neck, you recognized its hair so you pulled the paper cutter away from its neck and you turned him around so you could see his face clearly. "Manjirou..?" He was awake.

"What's wrong? You can't sleep?" He nod. You sigh, sitting on your chair again. You motion him to sit on your lap, he sat on your lap while clenching his towel as he was mumbling something that you didn't bother to know what is it. After a minute of him being on your lap, you felt another person sat on your lap too. You look down to see who is it, it was Izana.

You smile while patting their head, to make them comfortable and fall asleep way more faster. "Good night."

(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

The next morning, you woke up early because of someone rang the doorbell. And coincidentally, Kakucho was awake too. It was still 7 am that time and its now 9:30 am. Everyone was waking up now one by one

"Who?!!!" Mikey shout, holding his towel. "Who washed my towel?!!!"

"You probably did it." Emma said. "Yeah, it's you." Kazutora mumble, rubbing his eyes while yawning.

"And how can you say that I was the one who did this?!!" Ryu take out his phone and play a video. In the video, Mikey was washing the towel by his own hands while ranting about why that towel he was washing was too dirty. "We got the evidence."

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!" He shout with All Might face and voice that time when he failed to take Kacchan back from Shigaraki's grasp.

All I want to say is...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR BABY BOY
✧ SANO 'MIKEY' MANJIROU ✧
It's time to awaken his Dark Impul—i mean let's go to Disney Land!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.6K 3.9K 47
"๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ." "๐Œ๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฃ๐ข...
306K 10.7K 12
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™”/๐™‰ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค๐™ข ๐™œ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๏ฟฝ...
83.6K 3K 28
หš เผ˜โ™กหšโ€โžท โ ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ! โž โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ•ฐโ”€ โ”ˆโžค ๐‘บ๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’• is something we cannot let go...
477K 19K 50
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐™‡/๐™‰ ๐™”/๐™‰ , ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ , ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฅ 3 ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ. ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๏ฟฝ...