Nightmare's Love Attention

由 PassiveNootNoot

Cover not by me and so as the characters. Random nightmare scenarios. The 1st chapters are all kiddies but a... 更多

Who are you!?
Bets
Nightmare...YOU'RE ADORABLE!!!
I need help
Nightmare Dress Up
Specific Food For Nightmare
Just have some pics I found on google
Ccino
late halloween chapter
Breaking paper
Remembering the pain
Gifts
Mini
Give me ideas please
strawberry passive
Nightmare's little harem
questions for you readers
Catch the nightmare!
An army of a nightmare
new name
challenge for passive nightmare writers
background part 1
background part 2
Sharing is caring
Serve us
Photo Memory
Feeling sleepy?
Books
Announcement
Nightmares
have more pics
Lucky meme squad
Back to an octopus but weaker
This can't be nightmare!
gift for you
an excuse
The snowy days
Ice
Ghost?
Ice (2)
Ghost (2)
Horrormare
Discord
Ghost (3)
Dere Tsun Tsundere
Dere Tsun Tsundere 2
Crazy..
Pain Can be so...
pick a clip hanger
Crazy (2)
Trickster Virus
Harsh Chemicals
Harsh Chemicals (2) slight🍋
Harsh Chemicals (3)
Flower you to the end
Normal day in Inkmare
inkmare faks
inkmare V2 (Lime)
relief
Demon Brother
Together Forever... Right?
Harsh Chemicals (Bonus Chapter)
Covered by Goop
A Tale of a Dream
Thrive to Life
World of Nightmares
Unfilling the Bottle
Trapped Stone
Void
How could... I?
A tale of a Dream(2)
Dere Tsun Tsundere 3
Valen-nightmare?
Sleepless(Human Au)
Humans on crack
Missing Love(HuMaN aU) unfinished
Snitches get Stitches {Shorts 1}
I can see them(Human)
Splendid! {Shorts 2}
Ghost Story {Shorts 3}
Nightmare in your Dreams {Shorts 4}(Human Au)
Christmas gift {Shorts 5}(Human)
Splendid! (2)
Benchmarks {Shorts 6} (Human)
Manipulation(Human)
Cute Murder
Hospital{Human}
Tale of a Dream (3)
Tale of a Dream (4)
Took too long {Human}
Don't ask for more, love what you have.
Don't ask for more, Love what you have (2)
Our Last Year of Middle School {Human}

Ice Cream

585 26 18
由 PassiveNootNoot

Note: Please watch the video above with captions to know the atmosphere of the chapter. You don't have to if you don't want to. It'll just be try to understand then happy then angst.

Do you guys like human Au or not?

Nightmare stood on the chair, his hand on the rope, putting it on his neck. He looked around his room and saw his work space. The board was pull of pins, sticky note, papers, and strings, with a calendar. His table were filled with school books, notebooks, pens, and pencils. The papers were scattered.

Maybe the school work will stop. Maybe he'll be free from school work..

Dust POV

I just laid on my bed, in my room. I remembered a couple words he told me words that I might or might not understand. I closed my eyes and tried to remember.

We sat on a bench while eating ice cream. "Hey.." He called out for me. "If.." He spoke. "Hardships are really hard to swallow.. You know?" I understood the first part, but the 2nd didn't convey into my mind. "But, if I mix ice cream with it, will it help?" I didn't understand.

I opened his eyes back. "What were you trying to say" I asked myself.

Snow fell outside my window. The snowstorm that cancelled the school day was getting hard. But out of all the things.. I'm just really sorry.. I'm sorry nightmare.

Narrator POV

Nightmare walked in the convenient store to buy ice cream. He went to the ice cream section and slid the container open. Picking his selected ice cream, a hand touched his. He looked over to his right and saw one of his classmates. Their gaze was lock to each other. Nightmare popped right away and picked another flavor. He walked away from his classmate and bought the ice cream.

He walked to the park, where the staircase he always sat on stayed. The day was quite normal from the unusual. Nothing weird was happening.. Well.. Except this.

"Hey.. Uhmm.. Nightmare?" A familiar voice spoke to him. "Do you.. wanna swap?" His classmate named by: Dust showed him the Ube flavored ice cream. The one he usually bought. "Su-sure.." He gave the strawberry ice cream to dust and got the Ube flavored. Dust sat next to him and they ate the plastic together. "Can you?" Nightmare looked up to him. "Can you help me with uhh.. Physics homework?" Dust seem to be embarrassed. "Can't you just copy my notes?" Nightmare bit the wooden stick and put his hands in his bag. "Well... No.. Not really.. I won't really understand if I don't learn.. I fell asleep in class and I need to know the stuff so I don't have ask someone again.." Nightmare never really helped some learn. They just asked to copy his notes and that's all. "I guess that makes sense." He stood from his sit and helped dust up. Climbing up the stairs  dust was confused by the action of the other. Is he leaving dust? "Aren't you coming?" Oh! He wants dust to follow him! But where? They walked and walked. Nightmare and dust eventually put the sticks and plastic in the trash can.

Dust followed nightmare to a house? Wait.. HE'S GONNA HAVE TO- Okay, cool it dust. You don't usually come to other people's house, so they can help you with homework.

They entered the house and nothing out of the unordinary. He put his shoes off and wore some slippers. No one was in the house. He thought nightmare had a brother.. "My parents are out to another country for work. My brother and I live alone." They walked up the stairs to the bed room. "Lucky.." Dust whispered to himself. Dust had to lived with his mother where his house was part of a bar shop.

He saw nightmare grabbed something from the table where paper, books, pencils, and pens were scattered and put it in the drawer. He couldn't tell what it was because of how many items there was on the table.

He didn't really take nightmare to be a messy person. He actually thought that he was more of an organizer. "Sorry for the mess. I had studies." He apologized. Nightmare was part of the student council so he particularly has reason on it. "No worries. My room is a messed too anyway."

The door was at the middle of the wall. The bed was at the upper right corner of the bedroom, next to a nightstand, next to a closet. At the upper left corner, there was a window, under the window was a small shelf. Next to those were the messy table with one of those board pins.

He walked closer to the board and saw the calendar. All of the upcoming events were written. It was currently october so school festivals and other such were on it. "Can you get out first?" He asked dust. "Oh uh. Sure" Dust got out the room.

A couple minutes pass and nightmare finally opened his door. He just had pajama with no sleeves, the only thing supporting it was the string like fabric, be just wore shorts and a black jacket that was only halfway zipped, the shoulders were down.

Nightmare went down stairs then went back up to the bedroom with a flip chair. "C'mon" Dust flinched and immediately went in. Something just made dust nervous. One single movement can make things change.

The room was just a mess with work. "I thought you were done with homework so.." "So?" His cold eyes made him nervous. "So, I thought that you didn't have any work stuff, even in the councils.." Nightmare flipped the chair open and put it aside to his. "It's just for extra credit.." Does this guy even have emotions? He hasn't seen him do a single emotion for a couple while now and for such a short person, he never thought that it could make him nervous or scared.

"Sit down and show me the homework" Dust sat down on the flipped chair and took the homework from his bag. He hated Physics class.. actually.. He hated all the class. Just teach him how to do taxes and shit he needs then boom! No more school.

Thirty minutes pass and they were finally done. Dust stretched his arms and said "Finally!... We're done" Nightmare just sighed. "Anyway, thanks for the help. I need to go home, so see you at class tomorrow" Dust grabbed his notebook and bag. Nightmare nodded and got up from his chair. Guiding him to the front door. Dust left.

Going back to his room, he closed the door and slid down, leaning on it. Did he need or want nightmare?

Another school day was set up and everyone was wearing scarfs and gloves for the cold weather. The ones who didn't wore scarf just tried to hurry to the school building to get warmth, the others who didn't wore gloves just kept their hands in their pockets.

Nightmare saw his brother walking with his friends. To be honest, he was kind of jealous. Being number one was his top priority in life, so he kept on that one priority. But why did he want to be number one?

Entering the classroom he saw other classmates come up to him, asking for home work notes. He gave his notebook to them and told them to give it back. They thanked him a d went to a spot in class where they continued to copy his homework on the floor. He sat down on his chair and look out the window. The cold weather didn't affect anything to him.

A person walked up to him.. It was dust, the person he helped yesterday. "Thanks again from yesterday." Nightmare nodded back. "Do you wanna eat lunch with me and the others?" "No, thank you.." Dust got rejected. "C'mon, it'll be fun-" "I said no" "But-" "No.." Dust sighed and gave up. Going back to his sits, one of his friends mocked him for getting rejected.

Another one came to him and gave his notebook, thanking him then leaving. The teacher finally comes in class and made everyone sit down on their individual sits. Class went on and lunch started.

Nightmare got up on his, heading to the library, but only to be drag by someone. "He-hey.. Stop" He didn't even have the courage to shout. He was now let go and stood. They were at the roof top. "Seriously" He look towards the people. Horror, killer.. And dust. "Didn't you hear that I didn't wanted to" Nightmare reminded dust. His cold gazed was toward dust. "I wasn't even the one who dragged you here! I didn't even ask them!" Dust said. They were the only one in the roof so not much people heard the commotion. "C'mon dust.. We didn't invite you here for some lunch.. We just wanted fun" Killer said with the never ending grin he had. "He-hey guys! This isn't cool.. He didn't even do anything.." "Are you defending him dust? Do you like him?" Horror added, getting up on his sit. Horror held dust's arms. "Don't be stupid dust, you know how much his piece of shit ratted us out and shit he done." Killer pushed on the metal fence.

Nightmare tried running off, but his leg was kicked and he fell on the ground. Killed grabbed nightmare's hair/skull/head (which au you prefer) and made him face to face. Nightmare for self defense butt headed the other and ran off with his bag. "You idiots!" Dust kicked his leg back to horror's crotch. "Fuck!" Horror cursed and let got off dust.

He ran after nightmare. "Nightmare! Wait!" Out of fear he thought dust was chasing him to beat him, so he ran down faster the stairs. Nightmare tripped on some random pencil on the stairs. (Dumb fucks, can't even keep their pencils in the bag) Dust grabbed nightmare's wrist and held onto the railing, but nightmare's hand slipped, resulting him on a fall.

Students witness the fall and saw nightmare on the ground. "Oww- ow, ow, ow.. My arm.. I think it broke.." Blood started to spread on his right arm. He hissed from the pain, but the sudden attention caught his instead. Everyone was looking at him. They were looking at him. He turned around to get up, but he slip on his own blood.

He wasn't used to this kind of attention. "Are you okay?" "What happened?" Several voices surrounded him. The blood soaked his sleeves and pants. The voice that was worried for him didn't help, it only made things worse. "Why is he bleeding?"

"Brother!" His brother shouted for him and ran to him. "Wha-what happened to you?" Dream crouched down to nightmare and hold both of his arms. Nightmare only passed out on dream's shoulder. "Brother!"

Teachers came to the commotion and saw nightmare bleeding on his right arm. "Somebody call the ambulance!"

Dust had to witness this, knowing he was the cause of this made it even worse. If only he didn't ask nightmare. If only.. But we all know you can't turn back time.

Nightmare was sent to the hospital and the parents of the three friends were called. Another student was there to tell what they saw. "All I saw was nightmare running down the stairs, but he fell and dust tried to catch him. He failed and nightmare fell off the stairs to the floor. He said that he thinks his arm broke, but all of a sudden he started bleeding for some reason. He probably passed out from lost of blood or from the attention he was getting or something." The student explained. Everyone looked at dust "Would you like to explain dust" The principal spoke. "Horror and I were just eating at the roof, but then u saw killer drag nightmare there. Killer said that we invited him there for some fun when nightmare already told me that he didn't wanted to eat with us. Killer just started to push him and horror got my arms so I couldn't help nightmare. Nightmare hit killer's forehead with his and ran away. I kicked horror's dick from behind and ran after him to apologize, but I guess he got the wrong idea of me chasing him. But like they said, I tried getting him when he was gonna fall, but his wrist slip. I don't know the reason why he was bleeding too." Dust explained his part.

"My son clearly tried to protect the boy from them" Dust's father got his hand and patted dust's head.

"We are so sorry for my son's doing" Killer's mother grabbed killer's head push it down into a bow position like hers. Horror's mother did the same. Dream was in the hospital, so he had no part to explain in the mean time. The parents of the twins was in a call at the computer. Saying that "I'll sue you!" And things. The principal tried to simplify things, so no serious drama gets to the news.

At the end the parents and students got out the principal's office. The two got three or five weeks of suspension meaning three or five weeks of being grounded. No phones, all chores. Can't go outside. They gotta do homework and boring shit. Honestly they deserved worst..

The next week has pass and dust gas been busting nightmare's house. He would just stay sitting in front of his door and give his homework a d the homework from yesterday would slip outside. Though dust would start conversations. Nightmare only answered by "Mm..", "Yes", "No", "Not really", "I don't know", or just no respond.

"Hey night.. I got home work." The ones from yesterday slip out under the door while dust gives the new one.   He gets the one from yesterday which were all answered. He just puts it in his  bag and doesn't try to take advantage of it by copying it. The writings were kind of messy though it was because he was trying to write on his left hand. His right were broken from last weeks incident. "Can I.. Ask why your arm was bleeding? I'm pretty sure you can't bleed like just that unless the fall was really hard." No response. "I-I have some ice cream! I don't know which one you wanted, so I tried to remember which flavor you wanted. Honestly, I'm kind of impress that you could eat ice cream in cold weather.." He got out an Ube and Strawberry ice cream. He placed the ice creams in front of the door. A couple seconds pass and the door slowly opens, but only a small portion was open to grab the ube flavor. The door closes back. "Progress is progress.." He mumbled to himself.

He continued to eat the strawberry. "Ice cream is just my comfort food.." A sentence finally came out. Dust's eyes widen. He finally made big progress on talking to him. "YES!" He accidentally shouted from happiness. "Oops.. Sorry.." He just embarrassed himself in someone's house. A giggle came through he door. Now this is big progress.

Day by day, they made progress on making a friendly relationship with each other. They would play rock paper scissor through papers, make interesting conversation, dust could be able to make him giggle or sometimes laugh through funny jokes.

Three weeks has pass and it was monday. Dust sat on his sit. The two were still on suspension and nightmare didn't seem to come to school again. Suddenly the classroom door slide open and all gaze was on the person. 

"Nightmare.."

Dust was sent standing up on his sit to walk up to nightmare, but the others seem to be faster than him. People surrounded nightmare saying "We've miss you!" "I'm glad you're still alive" and other things. To nightmare, all those words meant nothing to him. They only wanted him for homework, so they don't have to do it. "Guys.. Enough of this, nightmare just came back from his own break. His arms is still broken, so please leave him be until he recovered." Cross.. He was the student council president. Nightmare was secretary. The other students nodded and walk away like nothing happened. Nightmare just continued and sat down. It was clear that no one cared about him and just cared to use him. "He-hey, nightmare.." He looked up and saw dust in front of his table. "Do you need anything?" He asked, looking at his mix matched colored eyes. Dust looked down while asking him. Their history wasn't good, but it was getting better. "I know you'll say no but.. Do you wanna get ice cream with-" "Sure.." Dust stopped looking down at the table and finally saw nightmare. 

Dust: "Are you serious?"
Nightmare: "Yes"
Dust: "Really?"
Nightmare: "Yes"
Dust: "Are you su-"
Nightmare: "Yes, now go before I decline it.. Jeez.."
Dust: "O-.... Okay.."

He was still kinda shock, but he was honestly happy and excited inside. Nightmare curved his always straight line mouth to a small smile. No one could notice, but it was fine.

Now all he has to worry about is writing in class, his left hand writing still sucks, but it was getting better.

Several hours pass and it was lunch time. "He-hey nightmare! Wanna eat with me.. I saw several times you eat alone and buy food in the cafeteria, but I uhm.. Made lunch for you" Nightmare look at what dust was holding. It was two lunchbox. It was at his moment, he realize that no one made school lunch boxes for him since elementary.

His face all flustered that it turned red. "Are you okay?" He asked nightmare, coming closer to his face. His hand almost touching his face, but he slapped it away. "Yes, I'm okay. Thank you for asking.. Sure, I'll go eat lunch with you. I don't want to waste food." He got up from his desk. "Let's go to the rooftop, there's less people there.." Dust didn't object him and started walking with him.

They sat down on the benches that were placed at the rooftop. They started eating and talking. "Usually I'd be at the student councils eating or just at the library, but I guess that it's more fun talking with you." Nightmare stated. "Though I am surprise how you eat here. Most students don't come eat at the roof because of the cold temperatures" It was true. Seasons affect where people wanna eat. "Me and the guys eat where most people aren't around, but I guess we gotta change where we're gonna eat by next week because by next week they'll be done with suspension"

Nightmare put the lunchbox down and thanked dust. "We better get back. Class is about to start" He said with a small smile. Dust blushed by the small action. Little progress can make big difference. "Ye-yeah.." He took the lunchboxes and started heading to the class.

Several hours passed by again and finally the school day ended. The two friends bought ice cream and talk. Now, everyday since then, they started being open more to each other. I mean it was a lot harder trying g to find spots where killer and horror wouldn't find them. It was honestly fun trying to avoid them.

Two weeks before school festival. "Does anyone have any ideas for what'll we do for the school festival?" Class representative; Dream Joku. "Why don't we make the guys dress up as maids" One of the girls said. "What! No!" Killer stood up and shout. "You're right.." Another girl said, having her arms and head down on the table while playing with her slightly short hair. "Killer would be a bad maid and horror would just eat the food meant for costumers" "Oh shut up!" Killer shouted back "I don't hear you having any ideas so you should too" The girl wasn't even giving a single opinion, but facts. All of her words were accurately correct. Killer just sat down all mad. Horror didn't give any care to it at all, he just cared for the food.

"Uhm, Anyone?" Dream asked again. "Ohh, what about a vampire butler?!" Another one suggested. "What's with you girls and making the guys a servant?!" Killer wasn't really happy with the suggestions. "Why not just do an arm wrestling!" Killer finally put an idea. "We don't want another person's arm getting destroyed like you did to nightmare!" Someone fought back with the idea. Killer just let out a "tsk" noise. Nightmare rise his left hand and spoke

"why not try an alien cafe where each one of us has a role depending on our talent. Like Designing, cooking, and serving? We can even add an extra minigame of popping small balloons with darts, the costumer will get a prize depending on how much balloons they pop"

"That sounds about right" "Yeah, sure" "Alien butler's and maids looks so cute!" Many agreed with the idea and little disagreed. "Then I guess, alien cafe it is!" Dream stated. "All we have to figure out is the role where everyone will be good at.

Everyone mostly fought for roles and making the number of roles equal.

"Wa-wait! Why do I have to be the mascot?!" Nightmare didn't agree of being the mascot. "There should only be one mascot and it has to be cute. You're the shortest and cutest one here! You gotta be the mascot!" Frisk insisted. "Me and dream are basically the same height! Shouldn't you pick an alien that's all cute and bright?!"

Chara: "Well, cute goth is getting popular and you're basically dream, but gothic lolita!"

Nightmare hated being compared to his brother, but chara was right.

"C'mon! You're like kannada from that dragon maid anime. Though the main reason why I didn't pick dragon maid was because it'll be hard to move with wings"

"Fine! I'll do it, but you all owe me!" Nightmare wasn't the person to socialize nor shout, so some were a bit impressed by the argument he gave.

Dust only had one thought.

"What'll nightmare look like with alien butler uniform?"

Some of you may ask "why the fuck did nightmare bleed?" It's quite an easy question when you have a sharp answer.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

347K 13.1K 40
PLEASE READ BEFORE GETTING INTO THE STORY Description: Your name is (Y/n) and you are originally from an au called Dreamtale! Your life hadn't been...
9.2K 194 27
This story includes from what is based off the title, includes swadmare lemon, but only a small percentage (lemon scares me) Check my profile for inf...
79 15 19
Sans Aus in a school what could go wrong? Lots of things, do people die? I don't know, but ships are included. You could say it is a slow burn kinda...
1.9K 91 31
It's a little thing of written stuff about Undertale and it's aus. Some for a day might be short and others might be longer. It'll have angst and flu...