๐‘๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ ๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ž - ๐“. ๐’๐ก...

By Shigarakisnegro

"๐’๐จ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž?" ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐ฑ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ง ๐€๐” ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
1k yall ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜†
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Quick notice...
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 โš ๏ธ
Chapter 25 โš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Chapter 26 โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 โš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 โš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
๐‡๐ข๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ: ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐’๐ž๐ž ๐Œ๐ž.
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 2

3.1K 115 140
By Shigarakisnegro

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 2
𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐈𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐩 𝐃𝐨𝐠𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐳 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐚

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟑𝟎𝐭𝐡

𝟏𝟏:𝟓𝟏𝐩𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

15 minutes later, the doorbell rang which caused Toga to shoot up and look at you with an innocent smile on her face. "I think that's Tomura." She said as she turned around to face Dabi, who was staring up at the ceiling day dreaming.

He quickly snapped out of it and picked up his phone to made a quick call to his brother "Yo, open the Front door for me. I can't be asked to get up."

You hear Shoto scream at the others to turn off the music for a second And an exchange of words with Dabi until the phone hangs up.

You pick up your phone to check your messages and see a text from Kiego. your 'friend'. you would be lying if you said yall haven't done anything together but it was nothing serious, no strings attached.

𝗞𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗼🙃
———————

𝗞𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗼🙃
Where you @

𝗠𝗲
Dabi's place, why?

𝗞𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗼🙃
Ah, I thought you'd like to come over or something, I'm kinda bored but nvm.

You good?

𝗠𝗲
Yep.

𝗞𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗼🙃
What's with the dead reps?

𝗠𝗲
Idk, I'm just tired.

𝗞𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗼🙃
Oh okay, maybe we can link up tomorrow or something?

𝗠𝗲
I'll see.

𝗞𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗼🙃
Sn, ttyl :7

————————————————————————————————-

Dabi's door slowly opened to reveal another tall Male with blue hair and red eyes. he had on two gold chains, a plain short sleeved navy blue T-shirt, black Cargo shorts with buckles and a silver chain on the side And navy and white Air Force 1 mids.

You noticed he had one diamond earring on his left ear and a scar on his left eye and on the right side of his lip. That didn't stop him from looking kinda fine tho. you thought to yourself.

"Sorry, I was With one of my hoes." He smiled at Toga and Dabi. The black haired Male stood up to greet him while whispering something in his ear which caused him to make an 'oh shit' face.

"I know damn well you haven't got any Tomura." Teased the blonde female with two buns while giving him the stink eye.

"It was obviously a joke Toga, too high to think or sum?" Dabi scoffed as he went to sit back down in the place he was Sitting before.

The blue haired Male looked in your direction and looked you up and down, he then smirked which made both of his dimples visible.

You automatically smirked back but stopped when you could hear giggling from Toga and Dabi looking at you both suspiciously.

"Oh lemme introduce you both, y/n that's Shiggy, Shiggy that's y/n" Dabi shouted from across the room while pointing at you both, the red eyed man put out his hand for you to shake and you politely accepted it.

"Nice to meet you. Beautiful." He said with his deep voice putting emphasis on the word 'beautiful'

You raised an eyebrow "Bold are we?" He cannot be serious, we just met.

"Yep, very bold." He smirked, damn those dimples. He seemed friendly, but you remembered what he said moments ago so you decided to not fall for his charms, he probably has hoes waiting in line for him so there's no point.

However that wasn't gonna stop you from going ahead with his little game. "Nice to meet you, Shiggy" you said adding emphasis on his name.

He chuckled, "I like the way you say my name like that, but please. call me Tomura." He calmly said, then made his way over to where Dabi was sitting.

You could feel Toga's eyes staring deeply into you while smiling followed by Dabi who had his sneaky ass smirk on once again but you decided to ignore it when your phone went off. It was a text from your homegirl Mina.

𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿❤️🌹
——————————————-

𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿❤️🌹
GIRL WHERE ARE YOU. Your lil white boy called me.

𝗠𝗲
Which one?

𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿❤️🌹
BITCH IKYFL

The mf that begins with K

𝗠𝗲
???

𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿❤️🌹
Girl stop playin, you know who I'm talking about.

HAWKS.

KIEGO.

𝗠𝗲
Bitch. You know he's nothing special 💀💔

idky he's calling you.

𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿❤️🌹
Cause you're late for ur dick appointment sis 🤨

Also that's your fault for talking to the mf again...

𝗠𝗲
And?

  Also can we not get into that...

𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿❤️🌹
Girl...

Wait are you at Shoto's place?

𝗠𝗲
Mhm, I'm with The others tho.

𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿❤️🌹
Ouu okay have fun!! I might come over to see Shoto and Ochako depends if I can be asked tho.

Wait is there weed?

𝗠𝗲
Yeah, this shits good too.

𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿❤️🌹
I'm coming. Right now.

See you soon boo 🙃🙃🙃

You better save me some.

𝗠𝗲
LMFAOOO KL

————————————————————————————————-

"What are you smiling about?" Tomura asked from opposite you. You looked up from your phone seeing the guy staring at you with his little smirk and his eyebrow raised.

"Well Nothing that concerns you." You grinned at him, causing him to get up and walk towards you. He looked down on you sitting on the beanbag

' This cheeky ass mf ' you thought to yourself standing up to be on the same level as him. You were still not as tall as him so he was still towering over you, he thought it was cute tho. A small girl like you, standing up to someone like him.

"You're a tough one aren't you?" He said. His smirk widening showing off his dimples even more. "Mhm" you mumbled getting even closer to him, your faces almost touching at this point.

He put his right hand up between the two of you with a freshly rolled up blunt between his thumb and index finger. "Here." He placed it between your lips and pulled out a lighter from his shorts and ignited a flame to light it up.

You moved your braids out of the way and leaned forward to get the fire to touch the roll up. You could feel your cheeks getting heated up but thank god he couldn't see them.

A/N: Privilege innit ✌🏾

Toga and Dabi just watched. Shocked at how Bold Tomura Was and how you went along with it, usually you'd just take the blunt and light it up yourself but for once you were actually going there.

You must be tripping or something. Maybe it was just cause you were high but it was definitely out of the ordinary. For both you and Tomura.

The music changed to Welcome To The Party by Pop Smoke which made Dabi get up and increase the volume on the speakers

A/N: RIP king ❤️

You inhaled the some of the blunt and looked up to see Tomura still staring at you. which caused you to cough. Tomura bursted out laughing at you before taking the roll up.

"You good?" He asked you putting a hand on your back while you were still trying to catch your breath "yeah I'm good" you stuttered still trying to regulate your breathing.

Tomura took a hit like it was nothing, french inhaling while keeping his eyes on you. A smile grew wide on your face making you quickly turn away.

To avoid letting him know that he's impressing you, you still pretended that you were coughing cause of the blunt. But he knew you were lying. But he didn't say anything. He just smirked, turning his head to blow the air.

"Hey do you need some water?" Toga asked you which you replied to with a nod and thumbs up your head still facing away from The blue haired Male.

"Okay!! Come on Dabi lets go!" Toga shouted as she grabbed Dabi by the shirt walking out the door.

Leaving you and Tomura alone in the bedroom.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞
—————————————————
Authors note: LMFAOOO I had to take a few breaks writing this lool. I'm planning for this to be a long book so please bare with me. I'll probably update this time next week I hope you enjoyed the chapter:)

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬,𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐬...𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 2.3K 14
๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜†. angst. lowercase. โ‚€โ‚ˆโ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚„โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚ โ‚œโ‚’ โ‚โ‚€โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚„โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚
98K 3.6K 39
Tomura Shigaraki x Original Female Character ____________ At the age of eighteen, an orphaned Mina is welcomed into the yakuza group, the Shie Hassai...
343K 10.2K 30
๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™– ๐˜ผ๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™– ๐™ญ ๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ฐ๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ...
583 18 10
โš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ž๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘˜ โ†ฏโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜...