Hiding His Son || A BrightWin...

By Jainnakophrom_

[✓Complete Fanfiction Story✓] In a city full of criminals. And in a world, where there are Omegas, Alphas a... More

•INTRODUCTION•
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 08.5
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Author's Note
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter: 1/5
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter 2/5
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter 3/5 ⚠️
Hiding His Son 2||Special Chapter 4/5⚠️
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter 5/5
ANNOUNCEMENT 2

Chapter 38

5.8K 324 23
By Jainnakophrom_

||Bright's POV||

I still feel uneasy leaving the kids alone. Though I know that P'Gun and Uncle will be there to look after the kids, I still want them to stay with me. Kind of weird that I want them glued to me, no?

The reason why I'm leaving the house is that we're going to see my parents-in-law, Yaaaayyyy. hint of sarcasm. I'm just going to surprise them, introduce myself, and teach them a small lesson.

Jumpol's already there, getting things ready. I want them to feel welcome, and I want to also show them on what will happen to those who hurts my mate and children, even so, I am planning on torturing them first, make them feel hell until they beg for me to just kill them

A slow, painful, suffocating, and crazy death would be fine for them. I also bought the things that my mate's mother injected into him, and I'm planning on injecting the substance into her as well.

I had a hard time trying to get Sun distracted by something else since he won't let go of me, and I don't want him to see what I'm about to do. Chatri, on the other hand, managed to get his brother to play something while I left.

Uncle said that he'd handle Sun and Chatri. I also gave my mate a kiss on the forehead before leaving the house; he's still asleep, and it's been four days. I took my sweet time preparing something for my parents-in-law, and I think they are going to like it.

arriving at the place. We changed their location, and it is near a river. This place is actually deserted, and this is mostly where we hid most of the guns and other weapons.

I hopped out of the car and went inside the warehouse. There are already guards guarding the place. They all greeted me, as I only gave them a nod. One of the men opened the door that leads to another room deep down. The dungeon

Walking down. Things and thoughts surrounded me. Thoughts on how I'm going to punish the two and things on how I'm going to dispose of them after playing with them. Nahh... I'll think about that later.

"Glad you made it," Jumpol said, his arm crossed on his chest.

"I would not want to miss it."

"Come on, they're inside."

Getting inside the hug metal door We were greeted by the torchlight and two people tied up on a chain. They both look up. Both have bruises and blood all over their faces, and it is disgusting to see those faces.

"Y-you," Father said with a groggy tone, glaring at me.

"Well, nice to finally meet you, My Mate's Father," I said. He gritted his teeth and still glared at me, while Mother had a teary expression. Bitch. "For starters, I'm Vachirawit Chiva-aree, your son's mate and the father of Vachiwin Chiva-aree."

"Fuck you!" The man shouted. I kept a smile, but deep inside, I really wanted to rip him apart.

"Oh, please, Don't be like that "Oh. I am the mate of your firstborn, whom you decided to throw away like garbage the moment you found out that he's an Omega."

"I control my son, Chiva-aree, and my grandson will be mine! Just wait; Marine will come here and get them back!" He spit.

Old bastard man...

"Then, what if I tell you that your beloved second child was the one who told us about where you're hiding my mate and son?"

He looks at me like I'm crazy. His expression turned furious, and he started to aggressively move his body, trying to get the strap off him.

"Don't even try, old man." I spoke and walked a bit closer to them, but kept a good distance. "We still need to play, and this time, I'll show you what happens to those who hurt my family"

My eyes turned yellow, and both of their expressions turned like a scared cat. I smirked. I've been wanting to do this for a very long time, Opas-iamkajorn, since the moment your crazy sister decided to kill my parents.

"Now, it's your turn to experience hell," I said with a sinister voice. "And heads up, it is going to be fun, for me at least."

---

After hours of screaming, begging, and more screaming, I ended our fun for today. I placed the saw on the table and wiped the blood off my hands.

"Phew! That should do it," I said, throwing the cloth with blood on the floor. "Don't die yet; both of you are good toys, you know?"

Both of them are whimpering and trembling. Let's just say that I cut four of their fingers and did some other kinds of torture. But I wouldn't get into details about it; it's too bloody.

"I'll see next time," I said. I saw my father still glaring at me, even though he was covered in blood.

I only gave him a nod, turned my back, and left the dungeon. Walking back upstairs, I made sure to bring in some extra clothes and cologne before going here since I don't want the kids to question why I'm smelling like a dead body.

Jumpol has already left on our half way of the fun. He said he needed to take care of some business and also check on Jongcheveevat to see if he had turned back to normal. What happened to that man must have been hard for him. I wouldn't be surprised if that happened to me if anything worse happened to my mate and sons.

It's both a gift and a curse....

Now, that got me thinking: What in the world did our ancestors do to give us these abilities? A Gift and a Curse, Psh! Childish. Walking back to the car. After changing, we headed back to the house. It's only 6:08 p.m., so I guess I can make it before dinner, not that I have anything to do.

I had Dew and my secretary to take care if the company while I take care of my children and mate first. I'm glad that they understood; that will be easier for me. Now, all I want is for my mate to wake up so I can hold him in my arms again.

Arriving at the house. I hopped out and went inside, letting the driver park the car. Getting inside, it was quite noisy to speak. Voices of laughter and children shouting I went to where the noises were coming from, and there I saw the kids, Hannah (Marine's Mate) and P'Gun, all playing together.

"Papa!!" Chatri shouted. Sun heard him and quickly turned his head in my direction.

Both of them stood up, dropped their toys, and ran towards me. I kneeled down and caught both of my sons with open arms.

"Dad! We're building a shield!" Chatri said with joy in his voice.

"Really? For what?"

"Sunny! Tell Dad!" Chatri tapped his brother's shoulder. Sun looked at me with hesitation, but he spoke nonetheless.

"We're playing soldiers." He spoke incoherently, but enough for me to hear.

I nodded and kissed both of their foreheads. "Good, now go play with them; I have to do something."

They both nodded and ran back to play with the other kids. P'Gun looks at me with a smirk. I simply shook my head, and he chuckled before looking back at the children playing in front of him.

walking out of the room and going up the stairs. I heard the loud footsteps of someone running. As I reached the second floor, I saw Chimon running and panting. Once he saw me, he stopped to catch his breath.

"Hey, what's going on?" I asked. I don't know, but I feel a bit worried now.

After catching his breath, he finally spoke.

"It's Win!"

without letting him finish his sentence. I run towards where Win's room is. Reaching the room, I noticed that Uncle Chiva was outside. He saw me and tried to stop me, but I dodged him. Inside the room. Seeing what the fuss is all about made the surroundings blurry, with my eyes only fixated on the Omega, who is now having his eyes open with tears coming out.

My mate is awake...

---
  I couldn't wait any longer ✌️😗

‼️(This Chapter is already edited since I noticed some typos)‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 692 27
Hi guys so I'm alive and this will be my new story of taynew. so i really hope that you all will enjoy it. Newwie lives in new York as he is a very...
258K 10.5K 36
This is my first fan fiction I've ever written. Original characters written by and belong to chiffon_cake Beam spent his whole life hiding in the sha...
145K 4.3K 37
Hazy Memories | YuWin Alpha x Alpha + Mpreg Top! Alpha! Dong Sicheng Bottom! Alpha! Nakamoto Yuta *Cover by @Cliffcross ^_^ thank you so much *Credi...
72.7K 4.2K 42
Everything turned into pure chaos when Bright, an alpha, started chasing after Win, an omega; who was unknown to him, hiding a huge secret. Although...