Being Loved By Devils

Por Hera_Cordelia

She is the poison but tasty. No wonder these five men are dying to drink that tasty poison. ~~~~~~~~ Asteria... Más

1- They were wasted
2- Are you on drugs
3- Mara Athena
4- Go bite that woman
5- Red colored Zenvo TSR-S
6- She is a fox
7- Garlic ginger glazed sticky pork
8- We are not on the same level
9- All of you are fired
10- He is your childhood friend
11- I will bring the war
12- When did he start caring about others?
13- Betrayal and hatred
14- Two stalkers
15- We are on the same side
16- Take off your shirt
17- I can't even walk
18- Lily and Lila
19- Crime partner
20- Ashamed of himself
21- She is so attractive
22- A soft shy boy
23- How dare you touch my Mara
24- I apologize for hurting you
25- I don't have time to care
26- Just buy me some noodles
27- Fight me back, you losers
28- Do you want me to bury them?
29- I want to see the evidences
30- Because I am untrustworthy
31- Boyfie
32- Silly fox
33- The second male lead
34- Daughter-in-law
35- Wanting to choke her
36- A cup of coffee
37- I am interested in you
38- He fell in love
39- Masquerade ball
40- Very protective
41- One of the best nights
42- Don't mess with me
43- The male lead
44- Let's make pizza
45- You are playing my game
46- Drop your plan
47- Answer me
48- His jealousy
49- The woman he wants
50- The player with a sweet smile
51- Just shoot him
52- Stop lying
53- He broke the rule
54- The assistant of his
55- I am quitting the job
56- Stay with me
57- What an adorable boy
59- Do whatever you want
60- I will tie you at my bed all night
61- A present for you
62- A dream about Fifth Princess
63- Perfect Royal Love
64- The change of the novel
65- She's already in love with him
66- Just to make you mine
Announcement!

58- I don't want you to get hurt

1K 54 2
Por Hera_Cordelia

*Warning: this chapter HEAVILY contains strong language and VIOLENCE which might upset you*

"I pity you, Mara Athena"

Remy mumbled. He pitied the young woman for being brainless and weak. How could she give her company just to save her father who abused her and ignored her existence? She was so stupid. She should have just ignored her father and sat at the CEO position.

Mara raised her eyebrow when she saw the smirk of the man. He was mocking her obviously. Little did he know that he was the one who was playing her game in fact. He was just a rat in her trap. 'What a fool' the young woman shook her head and stared at the man.

"There is something I want to make sure of" Remy spoke as his hand reached to the old man's hair, gripping it tightly. Michael Jude was kneeling beside Remy Horper as bruises were seen on his body and face. Groaning in agony.

Mara furrowed her brows. She failed to read Remy Horper's intention. "I don't care. Just give me that old man" The young woman impatiently spoke. Not wanting to listen to the man's useless words. But Remy Horper only smirked. He raised his hand which was holding the gun.

Aiming at the old man's arm. "What the fuck are you doing, asshole" Mara frowned and stared at the two. She slowly and slowly lifted her hand. Running her hand through her hair. She was signaling Oliver to come down from the second floor.

"Pang!"

Before Oliver could run down from the second floor, Remy Horper's hand was faster than flash. Mara eyes widened when the club's silence moved away with the gunshot. Remy Horper just shot the old man's arm without hesitating.

Making the young woman flinched in surprise. Remy observed the young woman in silence. This young woman had Hemophobia. Fear of blood. She would lose consciousness if she ever saw the blood. She would yell if she ever heard the gunshot.

However the reality surprised him. The young woman who was supposed to shout in fear was just staring at the blood which was dripping down from her father's arm with an indifferent face. No fear nor worries were seen on her face. Just a frown which held disgust.

"You fucking idiot. Why are you ruining my mood?!" Mara growled. Her unbothered face and words surprised Remy Hirper. Causing him to furrow his brows in disbelief. How could she just say as if she dis not care if her father died? She was just staring at the blood with cold face.

"Are you done? Can I take him now?" Mara questioned and raised her eyebrow. Showing her fearless face to the man. Losing patience slowly and slowly. Remy Horper furrowed his brows and stared at the young woman in disbelief. How could she be so cold?

She did not even bother by the fact that her father was hurt. "Alright, you can take your father" Remy Horper spoke but his hand was gripping Michael Jude's hair tightly. Not letting the old man run away. Mara furrowed her brows and gritted her teeth.

That Remy Horper was telling her to come and take the old man. His plan was easy and obvious. If she looked more carefully, Remy's another hand was holding the gun under the table while other hand was clasping the old man's hair.

"Troublesome stupid.."

Mara murmured and stood up from the lounge with a cold face. She walked near to the man while her eyes never left the gun which Remy Horper was holding. Her hand was ready to take the dagger out from her back. The young woman glanced at the man on second floor.

Oliver was walking down from the stairs quietly. Since Remy Horper was back facing the stairs, he did not notice the appearance of the man. The way the young woman eyes traveled to the upstairs caused Remy Horper to look at her with confusion written on his face.

Remy Horper raised his eyebrow. Suspicion was growing inside him. He quickly turned around and looked at the place where the young woman glanced at. He finally saw his non blood related brother walking down from the stairs quietly. "You fucking bitch"

Remy Horper stood up from the seat in hurry. Pushing the old man to the side and he aimed the gun at the young woman. Causing Mara to stop her steps immediately. She squeezed her eyes in annoyance. "So you two have been teaming all the time?!"

Remy growled. Oliver walked near to the man with unbothered face. Knowing the fact that Mara was not going to stand like a statue and watch everything like a robot. "Stop right there!" Remy yelled. He turned his head and looked at his non blood related brother.

Forgetting the young woman for a second. Mara slipped her hand to the back and pulled the dagger out from her pants. She raised her foot and kicked the man's knee. Making Remy almost fell onto the floor. Oliver ran towards the two.

While the young woman hit Remy's hand which was holding the gun. She seized the gun from the man's hand and aimed it at the man's forehead. Causing Remy Horper to stop his actions in anxiety. He did not dare to move. Fearing of dying.

"Awn how cute. You are shaking in fear"

Mara chuckled as she stared at the man's knees which were shaking. He was not kneeling on the floor. He was standing while facing the young woman. Oliver took a place beside the young woman. Overshadowing Mara.

"You have been planning for this all the time?!! With this weak and brainless woman?!!" Remy Horper bellowed. "Yes! I have been planning to kill you!! Make you suffer like you did to my mother!!" Oliver exploded. Causing the young woman to glance at him in worries.

Thankfully, Oliver was controlling himself really well. "Ahahaha, I knew it! I already knew that you just wanted to see me and my mother suffering!! You lied to us!! That woman!! Juliet Horper! Why did she believe you?!!" Remy gritted his teeth, feeling upset.

"Blame your fucking mother. For seducing the lustful man and destroying my family!! And you! You did not stop your mother! Because you wanted money!! You wanted everything!!" Oliver shouted back. It was true that Juliet Horper successfully seduced Oliver's father.

However, they wasted the money, company, villa and everything just in three years. Juliet Horper began to find a man after wasting everything in three years. But she did not find anyone to lean on for another three years. Oliver watched Juliet and Remy suffering.

If Michael Jude did not save Juliet Horper and Remy Horper, Oliver would have been sitting at the funeral of Remy Horper and Juliet Horper with a proud smile. "Shut up!!" Remy yelled. His yowl reached to the outside of the club. Making the men from the outside barged into the club in hurry.

As the door slammed, the eight men ran into the club as they started shooting at everyone. Mara quickly seized Oliver's wrist and hid behind the table. "Wait! Remy Horper!" Oliver whispered, not wanting to let Remy Horper escape.

"Fuck"

Mara murmured furiously and peeked at the man who was trying to run out of the club. "I will go after him. You take care of the men. Ok?" Mara raised her eyebrow as a whistle escaped her lips. Calling the twin sisters to come out. But Oliver gripped the young woman's hand.

Stopping her from running after the man. "No, I don't want you to get hurt. I will take care of Rem-" before Oliver could finish, Mara cut his words. "Listen, Oli. I have to make Remy Horper repay for trying to kill me for many times.

And I am not weak anyway. You know that well. I will come back without wounds. Just take care yourself" The young woman spoke back and winked with a smile. Shoving away the grip of the man from her hand. She ran after Remy Horper, leaving the man at the place.

A sigh escaped Oliver's lips. How stupid of him. He was wrong to think that he could stop the young woman. Who was him to stop her? No one could stop her if she made up her mind. All he could do was listen to the young woman and protect her from the side.

The twin sisters came out. Running into the mess without hesitating. Lily and Lila gripped the daggers in their hands, directing to the eight men. They did not care the guns which were in eight men hands. They just dodged the gunshot or hid behind something.

One of the eight men grabbed Lily's hair and aimed the gun at her head. But Lily dodged it in speed. She just stabbed the man's abdomen with the dagger quickly. Not even hesitating. Then she seized the gun from the man. A bullet ran through the man's heart.

Causing Lily to smile in satisfaction.

Lila swayed the dagger, making the man stepped back. The man was choking her. Not using the gun which was his pocket. Since his body was twice the girl, he thought he could kill the girl easily. Lila's dagger reached to the man's neck.

Making the man loosened his grip and wrapped his hands around his neck in shock. Blood was dripping down from his neck. Telling that he was going to die in next second. "Omg! I am so sorry!" Lila frowned and apologized to the man for killing him.

Then she pushed the man onto the floor. "Oops, sorry again" she smiled awkwardly and turned around to leave. Lila hid behind the lounge in hurry when one of the men tried to shoot at her. She gritted her teeth. Not knowing what to do.

Thankfully, Lily shot the man. Saving her twin sister from getting shot. Lila sighed in relief as her lips formed into a grin. "Thanks" she murmured and picked the gun from the dead body. Lila shot another man who was trying to kill Lily.

Lily seized the belt from her waist. She was not satisfied. She did not want to kill the men just with a gun. The man who was wounded because of Lily's punch ran towards her, not seeing the death which was waiting for him.

Lily stepped aside and wrapped the belt around the man's neck. She tightened the grip, causing the man to kneel down on the floor and gasp in pain. "Stupid men" Lily murmured and struck the the man's face with her knee. The man's blood splashed on her knee.

Making Lily raised her upper lip in disgust. "Eww what the fuck. Revolting" she pushed the man onto the floor and took her belt back form the man's neck. Lila kept apologizing to the men for hurting them but her hands never stopped shooting them.

"Ugh!"

Oliver groaned, rubbing his corner of lips with his thumb. He could feel the blood. "Fuck you" he cursed and punched the man who was under him. Lying on the floor in agony as his eyes were closed in pain. Oliver just punched him to death. Oliver did not even bother to use gun.

He preferred the dagger and his fists. "Ar!" The young woman's yowl ran through Oliver's ears. Causing him to look up at the young woman who was kneeling on the floor. "Mara!" He panicked. Running towards the young woman with quick steps.

But one of the men took that as a chance. Shooting Oliver from afar. A bullet crashed into his arm. "Shit" Oliver murmured and looked down at his right arm which was wounded. The blood was dripping down from his arm. Making it hard for him to lift the fist into the air.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

185K 7.8K 28
My name is Aika asami, a normal teenage girl who just died from saving an unknown child from being hit by a car assuming that I'm already died, a voi...
5.7M 303K 125
Falling into the fiery hell she created must've been the perfect way for her to die. The other woman would then become the heroine that saved the tow...
324K 9.4K 52
UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING Castiel is an only child of Hades and Persephone. He's a Demi-God, arrogant, spoiled, with a heart turned black ins...
63.2K 3.1K 56
I died because of a car accident. And when I opened my eyes, I couldn't move my body at all. 'Am I crippled?' Turns out that I didn't die, but I was...