Nagatoro Hayase x Singer Male...

By Rugged_Noodle

When a playful athlete and a bullied singer crosses paths, many wouldn't anticipate on how their relationship... More

Falling For You
The Kouhai
Talent
Scourge's Biggest Fan
Please Go Out With Me
It's a Plan
Her Friends
I'll Be Your Teacher
The Second Loner
Valentine's Day
Better Than Them
There's Rain in Summer
Dumb Willpower
It's Getting Heated
Let's Go Home Together
Karaoke Time with the Girls
The First Song
A Friendly Request
Fake Boyfriend
Real Hangout
Play Games to Win Prizes
Squishy Anpans
A Girl in the Studio
Driving Home the Pretty Lady
Meet the Ex
A Loser Like Him
She Knows Some Moves
My VIP Tickets
Lewd Teaching
The Ski Trip
Hot Springs Bath Time
Lodging Together
Hayase's Not Here
Sick Day for Hayase
First Party Invitation
D.D.
Win Her Back
Sick and Dizzy
Mom's Home
Fever Dream
The Answer She Wants
Wounded in the Club Room
Thigh High Socks
More Competition
Holly Jolly
Author's Note (Updated)
The Tomboy and the Sweets Lover
At the Zoo
Manning Up
Love Letter
Orihara's Motivation and Crush
The Music Video Filming
Nightmare
Ye
A Day Without Nagatoro
~ Endings ~
I'm Back for You
Difficult with Words
I Always Loved You
Won't Take This Dance With You
Changed
Broken Boy
Bounce Back
Bunny Boy Senpai
Earthquake

Love is a Lie

3.6K 73 71
By Rugged_Noodle

"Here... Your fresh pair of clothes..."

Inside a lobby of a not so great building, two figures were seen standing together. One had on a guard suit on who tossed a pair of fresh pants, white shirt, a black leather jacket, and some sneakers. The second person catches it in his arms, dropping a shoe in the process as he picks it up and nods to the guard. "Sorry... Not very great with throwing..."

"It's fine..." the h/c said with a small smile on as he walks into the bathroom and changed out from his orange jumpsuit. He slides the bright shirt off first to reveal himself inside a white tank top. Muscles bulged out like an over pumped baseball as he takes the rest of his clothes off from him to reveal a really lean yet muscular boy. He stares into the mirror of the bathroom, feeling his shaved face.

Baby skin... He never knew he would look like a stud for staying in prison for four years.

Y/n is officially twenty-two. He was on the verge of going down a rough path before he met his faith with prison. He has been in prison for four years for possession of drugs, driving under the influence, and speeding. This would have calculated up to around six to eight years for the unfortunate boy but thanks to his good behavior and reflection in a dirty old cell, they allowed his freedom early.

He continues to change, pulls on the same clothes he had worn before being sentenced and sees that it was a bit too tight. Just enough to manage though as he heads back out and hands the guard his prison suit in exchange for his phone. He bows to the man for his hospitality and heads on out of the prison.

There was a bench nearby, he checks his phone and notices that it wasn't filled with any much juice left. So, he waited by the bus stop as the clock on his dying phone hits seven o'clock. A bus soon pulls up in front of him and climbs in before it takes off down the isolated roads.

...

A young Y/n stood in shocked, his e/c eyes stares at the girl, surprised at what she had just said.

"I... love you... senpai..."

He didn't know whether it was a dream at first but when she got into a hug and pulled him into a long yet passionate kiss, he knew that it wasn't a dream and she wasn't playing any jokes this time.

They pull away for a minute, leaving a blushing Y/n red as he stared deep into her amber-maroon eyes. "Nagatoro..."

His hand caresses gently onto her cheek, she snuggles into it as the boy starts to blush at the cute sight. "I... I love you too..." he says before he pulls her in this time, it was another kiss that Y/n starts. Her lips played with his as they deepened the kiss for a moment before they pulled away once more for some air.

They pant softly, their eyes met with each other as the reddening sensation grew on their faces. "Hey..." he grabs the girl's attention.

"...Wait for me, will ya? I promise I'll come back for you..."

Nagatoro starts to smile and nods. "I will, senpai... I will..."

"Come on, lovebirds!" Someone calls behind the secretive musician, he turns to see his agent who leaned on the limo of his car with a smirk on his face. "I know you two are having a moment and all... but Y/n gotta go right now so you'll have to finish this up when he gets back..."

Being compliant, the two quickly gives each other a soft kiss before Y/n backs away from the girl who waved to him. "I'll see you later, senpai~..." She then blows him a kiss. "I love you~..."

Y/n starts to smile softly. "I love you too, Nagatoro..."

...

I should've known she was going to lie to me...

It took around half an hour but he makes it into the outskirts of the city. He hops on out where he continued his walk and getting his senses back to where he was. Soon, he realized he was far from the destination he was looking for, he sighs knowing that it'll take an hour and a half or so to get there and heads towards a phone booth that wasn't far from his position.

He digs into his pockets for his wallet but soon realized that his parents grabbed his valuable belongings before he took his time in prison. His head twirls around outside and finds a dark skinned man with black dreads and blonde tips, a tattoo of "999" written on his neck. "Excuse me..."

The man turns to him with a concerned look. "What's up?"

"You got a yen coin?"

"Yeah, I do... Here!" He digs into the pocket of his sleeveless leather hoodie and pulls out a coin. Y/n bows to the man with sincere. "Thank you..." he says as the man smiles and waves away, Y/n goes to punch in a dial and listened to the phone ring.

And then he starts talking.

"Hey, it's Y/n..."

"Yeah, I'm out of prison now..."

"They let me out early because of my good behavior..."

"Listen... I have a favor to ask for now..."

"I need my bike... Can you do that for me?"

"Thank you... I'm..."

Y/n looks around for a second and sees a shop that might track down his position. "I'm in front of the WcDonald's in the outskirts of the city..."

"Alright... See you soon..."

He hangs up the phone and sat at another nearby bench. The thoughts of his younger self starts to swirl back once more as he cringed to himself.

Why was I so naive?

...

It's been seven months since Y/n had started the worldwide tour with Travis and the JACKBOYS. Y/n decided that he would want to stay back in Japan and continue his studies in his hometown.

Today was the day he's coming back to school as he was face to face with the nostalgic building in front of him. He remembers the layout the second he take a good glance and walks in. He received many stares and shock from his peers around him. They were surprised to see the boy again after months of his absences.

But Y/n learned to ignore those unwanted attention, he takes a flight of stairs upwards and was met with Gamo and Yoshi who walked alone with each other. "Hey, Gamo! Hey, Yoshi!"

The two sees him and smiled softly at him. "Sup, Paisen?"

"Sup, sensei?"

The minute they spoke to him, already he had an awful feeling in his gut. Not only were they unusually nice but someone was missing in the group. "Where's Nagatoro? She's usually hanging out with you guys..."

Right when he said her name, the two winced back. They glanced at each other and then back at the h/c. "You mean Hayachii?"

"Yeah! You know where she is?"

Gamo turns back to her friend once more and lets a small frown crawl on her face. "We're sorry, Paisen..." she mumbles softly before she heads on down the stairs. Y/n watched her run off and turned to Yoshi who had the same expression that Gamo wore earlier.

"Sorry..." Yoshi says as well before following her friend's footsteps down the stairs. Y/n watched, obviously confused but went on ahead to his assigned class.

...

The lights shined on his face, he covers his face with an arm as he realized that his motorbike had arrived. He rose from his seat and grabs the helmet his employee was wearing, catching the keys in his hands and hopped on. Then Y/n turns to him again with the helmet firmly strapped onto his head. "You want a ride?"

At first, the man was surprised but shakes his head. "I'll... explore the city... if you don't mind..." he requests before earning a nod. "Have fun then..."

"Thank you, sir!" He bows to the ex-convict and walks off, Y/n pulls down his tinted visor and revs the engine up. It was time to go as he sped down the street with the streetlights shining on his face.

...

"Sakura?" A blonde girl hears her name being called, a recognizable voice as she turns to see her friend with a small smile on her face. "Hi, senpai-kun!~" she says, the boy pants softly while the students of the school were all leaving for home now. Y/n asked the question again. "Have you seen Nagatoro?"

The grin quickly disappears the moment he said her friend's name. She was a bit hesitant to tell him because of how he would feel. "Nagatoro?"

"Yeah... I asked Gamo and Yoshi but they just ran off..."

Eagerly waiting for an answer, Sakura formed small tears in her eyes, a frown crept up as she sees the boy being really clueless. "You really want to know?" Her voice shakes as Y/n was mow a little on edge. "Yeah... What's going on?"

She doesn't say anything but, "...Check behind the school..."

Then she takes off running and left Y/n standing in place. He was about to chase after her but his body stopped on it's own.

Behind the school?

Instead of running to Sakura for more information, he sprints on to where she told him to go. Many thoughts rushed into his head, what lies behind the school?

Behind the school?

Why are they acting weird?

Did Nagatoro do something wrong?

Why behind the school?

He continues to sprint with all of his strength in his legs and turns the corner to find himself behind the school.

And the scene...

"Naga... toro?"

Unbelievable...

He recognize the girl in front of him in an instant as she was being pressed up against the wall by another boy. "Nagatoro..." his voice cracks as her eyes widens and turns to Y/n.

She couldn't say anything. Her senpai was in front of her. Her boyfriend. In the flesh as she watch his teeth gritted with anger while his eyes portrayed something broken.

"How... How could you?"

She didn't even try to fight him off...

"...Why?"

Tears flowed down his cheeks. The regretful look in her eyes could be seen as Y/n clenched his fists while his head pained him massively. "I'm so sorry, senpai..."

She's... She's no different... She's no different than what Yuki did to me...

That's when something sparked in him. A different boy the minute he remembers the scene where Yuki had done the same thing Nagatoro was doing in front of him. He calms down a bit and turned that broken sadness into more anger. "We... are over... Nagatoro..." he growls softly.

The size of her amber-maroon eyes shrunk the minute she heard his demand. She didn't wanna lose the boy he loved so much as she tries to approach him. "Sen-"

"Get away from me!" He shouts at her, breaking her heart into pieces and ran off. Where was he going? He doesn't know either but he needed to get out of here, running past the school gates while a familiar boy stood next to a group of girls, his hand gripping onto the redhead's. He could only watch with sorrow, looking down at Gamo who had the same expression on her face.

"We're so sorry... Y/n..."

...

He snaps away from his driving hypnosis. The road looked awfully clean and familiar with the lights continuing to shine brightly. The bike continues to speed down the road, he looked back at the unpleasant scene from before, the girl and a boy who had similar traits with him.

Role play? It could've been... But she had no right to secretly do that behind my back...

Nagatoro had some guts to pull off a stunt like that, intertwining her lips with another boy who had the same skin color and hair color with him. It's in the past now and he doesn't want to be reminded anymore than it was needed, slowing down at a shining red light and sitting up from his bike.

He twists and turns for one final look of the scene around him, he knows exactly where he was. Only a few minutes from his designated destination as he leans back down and gets ready to drive again.

That is when he turns his head one last time and found a sweet sweet place where they served a special drink that was popular in his teen years.

"Boba..." he nearly forgets the name and remembers how hyped his friends used to be when one mentioned about the drink or wanting to hang out somewhere.

Tapi!

Tapi!~

TAPI!

"...Tapi..." Y/n whispers to himself, and turns the bike around and parked next to the shop. "It's been awhile..."

He hops off and heads inside, taking off the black motorbike helmet to let his wavy h/c hair sway. Letting out a puff, he managed to grab some awed stares among the customers inside. As if he was a celebrity or something.

"You think he's famous?"

"I mean... He's pretty hot if you ask me..."

"Damn... My dude's going all out with the drip!"

He ignores the comments and heads to the register where a girly cashier was the first to greet him. "Hi! What would you like?"

"I'd like a small f/f boba tea please..."

"Coming right up!" She winks at the boy and heads off inside to create his order. He brushes that off as well and sat down on a chair that was near the window and stared off once more into Ckoud Nine.

...

There the boy was, finishing up another song for the month as usual, potential of becoming a top twenty-five piece on the charts as his dull self carried himself onto the couch and sat down. His eyes were bland, not a single sign of life as Leland took notice of his state once more.

"Abel..."

"What is it?"

"It's Y/n... He's still in that... mood again..."

Abel looks down at the boy who stared intensely at the ground. Not moving an inch as Abel starts to worry a bit more than usual. "Alright... Wait here and watch him..." he demands to his music producer as he left the building for a minute and comes back with what it seems like grass inside a plastic bag.

He sits down next to the boy and shakes him from his thoughts. "Kid..."

Y/n turns to see him holding a bag in his hands and takes a few balled up pieces and rolled it into a long piece of paper. Then he presents it to him. "Want some weed?"

The boy was hesitant. He has never taken drugs before and he was presented to it by his agent. "I... don't know..."

"This is one way to get stress out of your body... Just hit one blunt..." he requests once more.

Eventually, Y/n gives in and takes the lighter from his agent, puffing a small breath and letting the smoke escape from his lips. He starts to smile a bit. "Thanks, Abel..."

"Anytime..."

...

"Order for Y/n!" The woman shouts for his attention.

That was faster than I anticipated... They must have skilled workers in the back...

He takes a quick glance around the room and finds out that the same people who were making some bold and flirtatious comments behind his back were still in the room.

Confused, he takes a look at his dying phone and saw that only three minutes has passed by. He shakes his head before gaining some more comments and glances from all of the patient customers inside, his f/c boba drink stood tall and proudly. He doesn't remember ordering a big drink. "Here you go!" She says while sliding the receipt towards him.

"I don't need a receipt..."

"Just take it~..." she winks once more, he takes it and sees a series of numbers on it. "Th-Thanks..."

"Anytime!~ Come back soon!~" she blows a kiss and heads back into the kitchen. He took the opportunity to crumple it up and toss it in a nearby trash can, he heads for the small exit in the shop.

Fwoosh...

The door opens from the outside, he passes by the gentleman who acted kindly and nodded to him.

Only, the gentleman was someone that he didn't want to face anymore. A girl with black hair, tanned skin, and some amber-maroon eyes. The minute they locked eyes, Y/n decides to walk past without a word and slide the helmet on his head. He grabs the handle on the bike and strolled off away, not giving a damn about the girl anymore.

He could easily ride his way around the city but his destination was only a few minutes away and he didn't have a cup holder installed on his bike to hold the bulky cup that was in his hands.

...

"In the case of Y/n L/n, I hereby find the defendant guilty for possession of drugs, driving under the influence, and speeding..."

"What?!" Abel was the first to react along with some murmurs and other low comments as the jury smacks the mallet down on the table and heads out. "Thank you, jury, for your service today... Court is adjourned..."

"No! That can't be! THAT CAN'T-"

"Abel... It's fine..."

The man turns to the boy who was in an orange jumpsuit along with a pair of handcuffs tightly strapped onto his wrists.

He was now eighteen years old, facing his case of using illegal substances while speeding down a highway at a whopping hundred and thirty miles an hour. "Y/n! Did you not hear-"

"Abel... It's okay... I'm fine..." then he starts to smile softly, calming his agent down as he was distraught at how he was handling the situation right now. "...Y/n..." he wanted to retaliate back at the man but the boy kept his foot down.

"Don't worry about me... You have a studio to take care of..."

A tear slowly falls down his cheek but the smile stays intact. He didn't want to make Abel, his first best friend sad because of what he had done before. "Now go... Everything'll be alright..." he says and turns to his parents that were breaking down into tears.

"I'm sorry... Mom... Dad..." he solemnly said, not able to keep a second filled with solid eye contact and turns away. "I was so stupid before... I'm sorry I let you down..."

His mother was the most emotional one in the court as she leaned into her husband's arms and continued to bawl loudly. His father, however, was taking it differently.

"It's alright, champ... We all make mistakes... Just couldn't believe it had to come down to this..." he lets out a frustrated sigh, why did it have to come down to this?

That was able to motivate him to look back at the two. A small smile formed once more while the sounds of a distressed woman continued to cry in the room. "I'll be back, father... I promise..." he turns to his mom who had her face buried into his father's chest.

"I'll see you later, mom..."

He turns back to Abel who still was stuck with him. "Abel..."

"Be careful, Y/n..."

"I will... I will..." he nods at him with one of the guards escorting him out the room. He takes one final look in the room and spots a group of people who he knew immediately.

It was Gamo, Yoshi, Naoto, Sakura, and the two Nagatoro sisters. His eyes lands on the younger sister and gave her a death glare. She could do anything but look away shamefully and reflect on what she had done in the past. She knew that his sudden urge for molly and lean was all because of her, using some others substances related to those to numb that vile pain away.

Words couldn't describe how angry he was when she betrayed his trust. There was nothing he could do now since he was in some silver shackles for the trouble he has done.

Someone then lightly tugs on his chains, he looks up to see the guard in front of him. "Come on, kid... We have a ride to catch..."

"Alright..." he said quietly before he followed him out of the court and finds himself in a prison bus alone. He knew he was going somewhere far from the city now and that during the six to eight years that the jury has given him, he needs to reflect on what he could do to become a better person in the near future.

...

He makes it.

XO Tour Records...

He smiles at the nostalgic and iconic place where the famous Scourge would make his songs. It was still in place and the shop didn't look like it was becoming a piece of mold.

Then he sees a figure inside who was playing a guitar inside, the tied up dreads threw him off along with the small beard but he figured out who it was. He smiles as he parked his bike near the entrance and heads in where he heard the man play a song on the couch. "We are closed for now... Come back..."

He takes a look at the newcomer to finish his sentence but couldn't.

"...Y/n..."

"Hey, Abel..." he starts to smile softly as he takes a sip from his drink and was met with a quick hug. "You're back... I'm glad you're okay..." he says before feeling an arm being wrapped around him.

He doesn't let go, he feels guilty for what he had done to Y/n before. "I'm sorry I let you take the drugs I offered you... I feel so..."

"It's fine, Abel..." Y/n places a hand on his shoulder and kept the small smile on his face. "It's in the past and I'm ready to make some music..."

That seemed to cheer Abel up, he was a bit taller than himself by a few inches now as he remembers the good times that the two shared over the span of nearly a decade. "Heh... If I knew any better, I would've picked you up..."

"Well... They let me out early... Good behavior..." Y/n explained and the room fell silent. It was a bit awkward since Y/n just popped out of nowhere, now a free man as his unannounced visit threw Abel off.

And to break that silence... "I made you some instrumentals while you were gone but it wasn't the same since it was just me, Leland, and the rest of the gang..."

"You did?" Abel nods. Y/n remembers the words he told him during the visits.

That's right... I told him to keep the studio running... Find someone new because I might serve many years in that hellhole before I can come out...

But he's here now. He hasn't lost his touch since the start of his sentence, making a few lyrics in his cramped cell and making a few poems that might be suitable to him. He remembers one more song that he think he wants to finish with some music in it.

"I think I wanna make a song now... I missed singing..."

Abel instantly smiled and guided him through the studio and to the recording room. "Let's do it then!" He exclaims and throws him inside, Y/n laughs a bit and puts on the same headphones he wore from four years ago. Abel was going through the instruments as Y/n didn't need his journal for this piece.

It was about his addiction from before and how he felt about himself through the small phase he took. He takes a deep breath in when he chose the instrumental that fits perfectly with the lyrics he wanted to sing and practiced for a bit.

A few minutes passed by as Y/n stopped his practice session and looked at Abel. He took it as a sign that he was done. "You... You ready, Y/n?" He asked, a bit hesitant that he might have lost some of his ability since he was in prison for a few years, but the boy was confident.

"Yeah... Drop the beat, Abel..."

He nods and plays the beat, he waits a bit before singing the first part of his poem.

Faith - The Weeknd

Intro
No, no, no, no, no-no
Ooh

No, no, no, no, no-no
Ooh

Verse 1
Light a blunt up with the flame
Put that cocaine on a plate
Molly with the purple rain
'Cause I lost my faith

So I cut away the pain, uh
Got it swimming in my veins
Now my mind is outta place, yeah, uh
'Cause I lost my faith

Chorus
And I feel everything
I feel everything from my body to my soul
No, no

Well, I feel everything
When I'm coming down is the most I feel alone
No, no

Verse 2
I've been sober for a year, now it's time for me
To go back to my old ways, don't you cry for me
Thought I'd be a better man, but I lied to me and to you

I take half a Xan' and I still stay awake
All my demons wanna pull me to my grave
I choose Vegas if they offer Heaven's gate
I tried to love, but you know I'd never stay
I'd never stay

But if I OD, I want you to OD right beside me
I want you to follow right behind me
I want you to hold me while I'm smiling
While I'm dying

And if you know me
When I go missing, you know where to find me
Driving down the boulevard is blinding
Always blinded by the desert lights and
I'm alive when

Chorus
I feel everything
I feel everything from my body to my soul
No, no

Girl, I feel everything
When I'm coming down is the most I feel alone
No, no

Bridge
I lost my faith
I'm losing my religion every day
Time hasn't been kind to me, I pray
When I look inside the mirror and see someone I love
Oh, someone I love

Faith
I'm losing my religion every day
Time hasn't been kind to me, I pray
When I look inside the mirror and see someone I love
Oh, someone I love

Outro
I ended up in the back of a flashing car
With the city shining on my face
The lights are blinding me again

I ended up in the back of a flashing car
With the city shining on my face
The lights are blinding me again

I ended up (I ended up)
In the back of a flashing car (back of a flashing car)

At this point, Abel was amazed. He hasn't lost his touch at all as he listened to the song once more and was still in shock. "That... That was amazing, Y/n... Holy shit..."

"Thanks..." the boy chuckles softly before heading out and landing on the couch, Abel does his magic while he borrows a charger from his agent and starts playing around with his phone.

Then he felt a weird presence, he turns to the window and caught a glimpse of a shadowy figure leering in as they quickly hide behind a wall. Y/n get skeptical about it. But at the same time...

"Something wrong, Y/n?"

It's probably his head playing games with him. "Nah... I'm good..."

He was still tense about being in prison and isolated away from everyone in society. He turns back to his phone where he scrolls through the recent news of a fellow famous artist signing out from jail.

"..."

Then he remembers a girl from the boba shop from earlier. The tanned girl who was his former kouhai as he leans back on his couch and remembered the memories he had with her.

Fun ones, bad ones, then the time he found her cheating on his the day he came back from tour. A good thing he didn't tell her who he truly was, she was such a fake person that he met.

...

"I'm so sorry... senpai..."

The same shadow figure from before could be seen taking careful peeks from the edge of the window. A boy and a man... Two men could be seen together inside the studio as one was enhancing another's poem up while the second was on his phone. A tear ran down her face the minute she sees his sharpened face and very muscular body.

Something she is missing out when she became so careless.

Senpai... If only you knew how much I would do to win your trust back...

Her heart starts to ache as she held her chest tightly.

I would give my life to be in your arms... Just once would I want to hear the words come out of your mouth one last time...

Senpai...

Nagatoro...

...I still love you...

...

...But...

Y/n was gazing at the most recent photo of the two together. A few tears fell and eventually, his finger was on the delete button, the last photo left of the two inside his library. He takes a deep and shaky breath in before he commits to the action he took.

...I need to move on...

Ending 2/30: Y/n gets cheated on by Nagatoro and let his mind get the best of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274 13 9
๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต, ๐˜ช ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ where you find yourself pulling away from your young lo...
35.6K 969 37
High schooler Hayase Nagatoro loves to spend her free time doing one thing, and that is to mess and hangout with her Senpai, Killian Hanma. After Nag...
298 33 16
L/n y/n grew up in Miyagi, Japan. He went to school and played in a band, not once did he ever think of his life as extraordinary. His life was repet...
1.3K 91 19
๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ด๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐” ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ถ. ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป ''๐”‚/๐“ท, please give me one chance." ''I don't know if I should ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ด๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ธ..'' ~~~~~~ ~~~~>๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๏ฟฝ...