From Miami To Japan (Hotline...

By Mr-Grimm87

Taking place shortly before the ending of Hotline Miami 2 Wrong Number. Throughout the city of Miami, people... More

Bio
The Masks and Their Abilities, Part 2
Harem 1
Harem 2
Prologue: The Visitors
Chapter 1: Hotline Japan
Chapter 2: 1-800-GETAGIRLFRIEND
Chapter 3: A Date Worth Falling For
Chapter *ERROR*: WAKE UP
Chapter 4: House Call
Chapter 5: A Meeting With the Devils
Chapter 6: Reunion Part 1
Chapter 7: Reunion Part 2
Chapter 8: Contract Work For the Devils

The Masks and Their Abilities

5.3K 88 38
By Mr-Grimm87

Richard the Rooster: No special ability. Brings Jacket's Piece and a Baseball Bat.

Rasmus the Owl: Can see the outlines of people, weapons, and items of interest through walls.

Don Juan the Horse: Doors become much more lethal.

Tony the Tiger: Killing punches, NO WEAPONS.

Aubrey the Pig: "Gun lover" Can always find a loaded gun when needed. Brings a double barrel shotgun.

Dennis the Wolf: Brings a knife and somehow always has another knife even after losing the first one.

Brandon the Panther: "Gotta go fast" Walks/Runs faster.

Carl the Grasshopper: Brings a drill and hammer.

Earl the Walrus: Higher resistances to almost all forms of attacks (bullets, melee attacks, holy/unholy attacks, etc...)

Peter the Unicorn: Total silence. Brings a silenced Beretta.

Richter the Rat: Brings a silenced version of Jacket's Piece

Alex/Ash the Swan: Chainsaw and Guns

Jake the Snake: Killing throws. 

Willem the Monkey: Rip and steal the enemy's weapon out of their hands while killing them in the process.

Rick the Fox: Marksman. Brings a .308 sniper rifle.

Mark the Bear: Brings dual MP5s and medium body armor.

Jones the Alligator: More gore and brutality to each kill. When doing a execution, it could inflict panic amongst any nearby enemies.

Ted the Dog: Hostile dogs won't attack but instead they could be befriended to fight for you, as long as you have the mask on. 

Louie the Chameleon: Harder to spot to point where you could probably stand in front of a guy and he doesn't even notice you.

Rami the Camel: More ammo for every firearm. Each kill returns a bullet to the gun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.3K 61
A young man possessing immense power born a bastard & Illegitimate child to a cruel and abuser family,with only a few of his family members including...
49.4K 812 31
A young boy, 15, is abandoned at an orphanage. It is there he remains, an outlier due to his... curious accent, until one fateful day, on his 19th bi...
388K 5K 39
A house long Forgotten has emerged. The only living heir has to find a suitable peerage. But as he is collecting it, he gets someone's attention. He...
569K 6.8K 71
Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You are a normal 17 year old, 2nd year high...