MY DEMON LOVER | Y.M FF

By jxxywilly0o

⚠️NOT PROOF READ⚠️ An angel loving a demon can come with bad consequences. Especailly if They are both prince... More

well hello there
oof
Introduction
two kingdoms
The Beginning
pretty thoughts
falling blossoms
arguments and flower petals
New Albumushsjsjsj
evil plans
Responsibilities
silliness
First kiss
shyness
A start
light air
reunited
announcement
Frustration
Trust
sneaking around
A lovely tease
boredom
sneaking out pt.1
Sneaking out pt2
A Little Fun
Good news
A rant
Murderer
Determined
Discovered Secrets
Conflictions
The Message
Reunion
Anger

Chaos

797 35 12
By jxxywilly0o

(1788 words)
No one's P.o.v

Jimin was shaken awake by a loud slam of the door and a body hitting the ground of the room, Slowly adjust on the moving Yoongi's lap and got up slightly, turning around. Yoongi got up quickly and ran to the unknown person. 

After remembering where he was and what was happening, Jimin widened his eyes and shook the sleep off, he looked over to who Yoongi was helping, it was Jungkook.

"Oh my god, Jungkook!" He looked badly hurt, bruises, scratches and blood all over his body, sinking into his clothes. "Are you okay?" Yoongi asked, helping him up a bit, he sat against the wall with a groan. "I'm fine, sore but I'll heal."

"Where's Taehyung?" Jimin asked with a concerning tone and Jungkook's face dropped. "They took him, I tried to help but I was just beating harder, Jimin, he is way worse than I am, he passed out a couple times before they took him."

"Oh my god." Jimin teared up, looking down, letting tears fall. He looked back up when Jungkook spoke again. "He grunted as he sat up more, "And Yoongi your father, he killed Taehyung's parents. He taunted him with it, knowing it would anger him. Taehyung started fighting and they used it against him. I couldn't do anything about his pain and it hurt." Everybody but Jungkook halted their movement. Jimin noticed Jungkook's sad behavior and he rubbed his shoulder.

"And Yoongi, I'm going to need you to sit down fully for this." Yoongi squinted his eyes in confusion, "why."

"Just do it please, Jimin I'm going to need you to hold him down he hears this because he won't be able to hold himself back." Jimin nodded, getting a little worried, was it that bad. Yoongi sat down, not okay with the thick energy circulating the air.

"I heard your father talking to my father, Your mom didn't die of natural causes, your father ordered men to kill her." Jungkook nervously spoke, knowing Yoongi would lash out. He was scary when he was angry, even Jungkook was scared him when he was in that state.

"He what!" Yoongi was fuming, he was sad, angry, confused. "That's not all, the reason she left him wasn't because she didn't agree with what he was doing, it's because she got pregnant and your father beat her until it died. She was 2 months pregnant and they found out it was was girl and it angered him because he was wanted strong heirs to take his place when he died."

A single tear slipped down Yoongi's cheek, he was in distraught, he could had a baby sister, but that monster killed it because of his stupid ego. He remember his mother crying at pictures she hid behind a book shelf, he never knew what it was until now. His eyes grew back to the scary red they were earlier and he stood up and Jimin followed after him.

He had teary eyes, he couldn't believe a man could kill their own unborn child because he didn't want a girl. "Yoongi?" He cautiously walked towards the demon, he tried to touch him but Yoongi growled and grabbed his arm in a bruising grip, making Jimin whimper in pain.

"Yoongi!" Jungkook got up with difficultybut he succeeded, he marched to Jimin and moved him away from his friend, grabbing his hurt arm. "Stay away from him, when he can't control his anger, he turns into a different person and it's never pretty."

"We need to get of this damn room, I'm going to kill the son of a bitch!" Yoongi the door knob and broke it off of the door and kicked the door, it was unbelievable, the door was steel and he dented it without a struggle.

"Yoongi wait! You can't just go out there." Jungkook tried to pull him back but he was pushed against the wall. "Don't tell me what to do Jungkook, your boyfriend is probably getting beating as we speak, maybe worse and you want to hide in here? " Jungkook pushed and growled.

"Fuck you Yoongi!"

"No fuck you!"

"ENOUGH!" Jimin yelled, shutting both demons up. "This is not the time to fight, we need to get out of here, save Taehyung and my mom, waisting time is not helping her or Taehyung." They knew he was right, the both sighed and said sorry.

Before they could do anything the door was pried open, "Yoongi did you get angry? Why break the knob."

"Fuck off Mingi." He chuckled and allowed four men to enter, "I heard your bickering, quite fun isn't it. See Yoongi what do you think we would of named the baby? Hmm I think Nessie." Yoongi punched him in the face as hard as he could.

"You bastard!" Mingi wipped the blood off his lip. He walked towards Jimin and kicked Jimin with swift movements. Jimin crunched over in pain and both Jungkook and Yoongi were trapped against the wall by the men. 

"Damn, I didn't notice how beautiful you were till. Take after your mother. How about we go pay a visit to your best friend." He grabbed his hair harshly, he tried to fight but was kicked in the shin, causing him to fall to the ground.

He made Yoongi even angrier. Mingi grabbed Jimin by the hair again and pulled him up off the ground. "How about all of you come, it will be fun."

They were pulled out of the room and pushed into the main hall, where Jewel and Taehyung was, Tae was unconscious with Jungkook's father holding him down by his knee and Jewel was sitting staring at nothing.

"Taehyung!" The guards let go of Jungkook and he ran to his Angel boyfriend, pushing off Taeil(it's his fathers name, I don't remember if I already gave him one, tell me and I'll change it), kneeling down and checking if he was breathing, which he was and that brought relief to the demon.

"What the fuck did you do to him!" Jungkook yelled turning towards Mingi, who chuckled. "He's a fighter, had to put him in his place."

"Now grab the boy, I didn't give you permission to let him go!" Jungkook stood up and fought for freedom but was knocked on his ass, grabbed by his bruised arms once again, causing him to groan once again.

"You know Jimin, your realm really isn't that protected, it was simply too easy to grab your father AND get into the palace without being noticed." As he finished his sentence, two men walked in with his father in shackles.

"Father- how did you-" Jimin was forced to the ground by Mingi with a ground, his knees immediately bruising. Angels were delicate and with all this force he would definitely show it tomorrow.

When Mark saw his supposedly dead wife sitting down with wrist restraints, double emotions echoed in his head, she was just as beautiful as he remembered. But it angered him that she has been locked up here for the last 10 years of her life and Jimin's childhood, what angered him even more is his son was again under the of the man he hated more than anything, that ruined his happy family.

"Cute family reunion, now the whole family is here."

"What do you want Mingi, what is the meaning of all of this." Mingi chuckled and tossed Jimin out of his grip and quickly crawled to his distraught mother. "It's funny really, our families really seem to always fall for each other."

"The the hell are you talking about." Mark was confused but suspicious and looked at his son who looked like he was ashamed and in pain.

"Well my son seemed to have fallen in love with your son, vise versa. It really ruined my plans but it helped some. Because of your offspring my son continues to disobey me!" He light tapped his sons cheek, who tried to topple  over him.

Mark looked at his son angry and disappointed, his wife comforting him. "I disobey you because you are a horrible man, you really do hold your title of demon king, at least he has a heart. HE WOULDN'T KILL MY UNBORN SISTER!"

Mingi stood his place for about five seconds before looking over at Jungkook. "I see you found out. You know I have no regrets of that Yoongi, she would of just been a whore like your mother." He laughed as his son tried touching him but he was restrained.

"FUCK YOU!"

"You see how disrespectful he his, all because of this child." He walks over to Jimin and his mother and crouches down to him. "DON'T TOUCH THEM!" Mark yelled angrily.

"Why not, no harm done with a touch." He caressed the scars caused by him ten years ago. Making the angel flinch. "Don't touch my son with your disgusting hands." It angered Mingi so he grabbed the women harshly, walking towards mark.

"I should killed her years ago but she's fun to keep around, forgot how magnificent she was." He played with her hair, laughing my when his hands were swatted away. "So daring."

"You know those years ago, I shouldn't of pretended this women to keep her locked up and torture her, I should of just killed your spawn, I realized that years ago and I decided to action months ago but again it was ruined. Yoongi you really are a disappointment, after I kill your little boyfriend and this family, you are going to listen to me or I will will kill you in the most horrible way possible."

" I'll cut your fucking head off cut" it wasn't Yoongi who spoke because he was interrupted before he could speak. It was Taehyung who was now conscious. "Damn I was starting to think you were dead, you are just as bold as your parents were."

"Don't talk about them bastard! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!" he really hated Mingi, he really hated him, he hurt his beast friend more than once, hurt his boyfriend, Yoongi. He really wanted Yoongi to kill him already so he could watch his body burn.

"I hope Yoongi kills you the worst way possible." Mingi groaned in annoyance, he was getting impatient, too many people talking. He threw Jewel to the floor and grabbed Jimin, slamming him into the ground, getting on top of him and putting his hands over his throat, squeezing. Immediately, Yoongi broke free from the two assholes who were holding him and punched them both in the nose, knocking them out.

He ran towards his father and as soon as he tackled the mother fucker, all hell broke loose.

I hate this book AHHHHH ITS SO AGGRAVATING !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 129 20
Where Jimin never believed in god or angel always hated it until he got a book that changed his life Angel= Yoongi Human = Jimin if you don't like...
411K 13.9K 104
"Is this bad?" -Yoongi "Ours!" ©kyrgyz_Saewoung Warning -Smut -Gay Relationship -Poly Relationship -Harm -Rape -Mpreg Start:...
449K 22.8K 63
Moiety: One of two equal parts Never treated as an equal due to being an omega, Yoongi lives life serving others as they please. He feels undeservi...
195K 8.6K 63
YOONMIN In which, Jimin's brother's best friend falls in love with him and this pulls Jimin into a big problem. What is the problem? Read to find out...