untold

Av xella_writesx

"Iᴛs ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɢᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴏɴᴛ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴍᴜsᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ" -- CO... Mer

AUTHORS NOTE
CHARACTERS
ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
CHARACTERS
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
AUTHORS NOTE

FOURTY

1.2K 30 16
Av xella_writesx

TW: Violence lol.

I WATCHED AS VINCE stood in-font the four of us, as he held up his gun. I was laying down on the couch, to scared to move at all like if I did my brains would be blown up right here. Luca was sitting by my feet as he never looked away from Vince once like if he looked away something bad would happen.

Marco was standing next to Vince doing anything in his power to try and calm him down, but sadly for us his attempt seemed to be doing nothing. Well they were doing nothing in other words, the gun then went off and Luca finally moved his eyes to where the bullet ended up. Right in Mattia's stomach, I watched as he slid against the wall and clutched onto the wound.

He tried to stop the bleeding that was boiling out of him like a glass of water tipped over. Every second his face started to turn more and more pale as his chances of living became less and less. Luca in a swift movement got up from the couch to try and save him, but instead the gun went off. Killing him immediately, not like the slow painful death Mattia was enduring.

"I dare either of you to move, see what will happen," Vince said as he now had his gun pointed at me one second and Marco the next. I looked over to Mattia to now see him lifeless, it was a horrendous sight to see. Seeing anyone in that state would be damaging but knowing that was my own brother, maybe even the brother who cared for me the most, just made it hurt so much more.

Marco disobeyed his orders, he must have thought he could be some hero and swiftly snatch the gun our of Vinces' hands, but it was unsuccessful as Vince turned and shot him right in the leg.

Marco adjusted himself so he was now on one leg, letting the injured one hover right above the floor. He put his hand to his back pocket and took out a gun shooting Vince, dead.

I watched as his body fell to the ground hitting his head on the coffee table. He was laying on his back his head now to the side.

"Bella I need you to go call Antonio ok?" Marco ordered me, He didn't panic probably knowing that is he did it would make me panic even more.

"Bella wake up!"

I ran out of the room and to the kitchen where I had placed my phone while I was eating. Before Vince came home and lured us all to the living room, claiming he bad some good new to tell us. We should have known better, there would be no good news with Vince. Both our definitions off good news are the complete opposite of each other.

I phoned Leo instead of Antonio because I didn't have his number saved on my phone, he picked up rather quickly.

"What do you want Bella, im busy," He sounded annoyed and frustrated.

"You need to get here, Mattia and Luca are dead please," I pleaded.

"Bella, its what you deserve you want to take mom away from us. I'll take Mattia away from you," Then the line went dead and I stood there in shock.

"Bella wake up!" A voice yelled and I could feel myself being shook by someone but when I looked around the room no one was there, other than the dead body's and one body that will be dead if we wait a little longer.

As if my mind actually got to control itself I opened my eyes, to see myself in nothing but darkness.

"You ok?" Someone asked from beside me, I could tell it was Dante based on his voice and he must have came in the bed after I got to sleep, "Take deep breaths," He whispered, I did as he said knowing that he didn't know how to handle this situation.

"You don't have to worry, this happens quite a bit," I reassured him, as I laid back down on the bed. He laid down now next to me, as he turned away. Part of me wished that he would wrap his arm around me and provide the comfort I have wanted from someone the past two days. There was really no reason for him to because I had only met him a few days ago and we weren't even blood related.

I turned my back away from him as I tried to focus on anything else than the fact the we were in an underground bunker, my brothers were all out there. In the dangerous world with people after them, I knew that they would be able to put up a good fight but I don't know if they will be lucky enough to win again.

The nerves were eating out my body as I could only imagine the worst things possible, that being that one of them had died. It amazed me really, i'm guessing they had got in many other battles before I had arrived to live with them and they had always been one of the survivors. Although I could say the same for myself, talk about the amount of times I had almost died and somehow made it out.

Things aren't about me right now, well I guess they are but i'm not the one in the middle of a battle. I just was waiting for the time the little floorboard moved and someone came down to get us out of here, meaning that everything was fine and we were safe. I haven't even been down her for very long and my entire body just wanted to get a hint of fresh air. I don't even know how I had survived without if for more than a month.

Maybe knowing that my body just feels the need to have it more, or maybe while I was there I couldn't think clearly and wasn't focusing on the amount of fresh air I had received.

UNTOLD

When I woke up I saw Dante in the kitchen raiding the cabinets for whatever he was looking for. I couldn't help but notice how the temperature had seamed to skyrocket overnight as I felt like I was sitting in a pile of my own sweat.

Dante must have noticed this to as how he didn't have his sweatshirt on, instead he was shirtless. I groaned as I sat up leaning my back against the wall as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

"Morning," He said as he briefly looked over at me, taking out a box of cereal from the cabinets. I groaned in response as I pushed more of the covers off of me.

"So you notice the dramatic temperature change as well?" He asked when he saw me pushing the covers off myself.

"Yeah, it fells like its a million degrees in here," I answer, getting out of bed and walking over to the table where I had left my bottle of water.

"We might have to stay here a little longer than expected, a few complications," He told me as he placed a bowl of cereal in front of me. I scrunched up my nose once seeing that there was no milk in it, but forgot about that once his words fully registered.

"Is everyone ok?" I asked, my voice slightly panicking.

"Yeah there all fine, its just not safe enough for you to leave here. There people are still everywhere," He answered as he put some of the cereal in his mouth, being very loud when he chewed it, "We can go outside later and get some fresh air, its much cooler out there."

"That sounds spectacular," I answered enthusiastically, as now ate a bite of the cereal. It was plain but I was just glad we had anything.

"Are you ok? After last night," He asked, he didn't even have to say it and I already knew what he mean. Was I ok? No I hated how I get all these stupid dreams that are for the most part so realistic that when I wake up I have a second thought thinking if this even had already happened.

It was definitely not something I should be having second thoughts about, my brothers uncle murdering people in his home living room. At this point though I wouldn't put it past him to do something like that.

"Yeah i'm fine, it was just a bad dream," I reassured him giving him a smile as I finished up the last pieces of cereal left in my bowl.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He leaned back in his chair as he crossed his hands over his chest, I knew he wasn't trying to intimidate me, I think. But I found myself shifting in my chair like I was talking to Leo.

"No, it wasn't even a very big deal," I answered, knowing that I would be thinking about that dream for weeks.

"Should we go get some fresh air now, remember we have to stay quiet," He said, I don't think I have ever gotten out of a chair faster than I just did. He chuckled as he got up from his chair, much slower than I had done. We walked over to the ladder and he started to climb up, pushing the loose floorboard when it came in reach.

Once he was successfully out I followed his actions, when I came to the opened I grabbed his extended hand as he pulled me up. The building didn't seam any less scary in the daylight, it was still very dark but there was light from openings in the building and where we had been.

"If you see or hear anyone, run back in even if I don't," He told me, and I know there wasn't joking about it whatsoever. I followed him out and we finally got to the door, he was right, the air was much cooler out here but I expected nothing less.

It wasn't very exciting out here, with the scenery nothing very extravagant and some animals making noise in the distance.

"Times up," He said as he signaled me to walk back in, which I did although I had no effect in wanting to. Then we heard a noise way to close to make either of us comfortable. Dante took ahold of my shoulders and rushed me to the back where the opening was.

Neither of us had time to get in when we heard noises right outside the building, Dante put his hand over my mouth to be safe even though I wasn't making any noise.

"Vince said they were in here?" One of the guys said as he laughed, as I could see the light of a flashlight seep all the way back her.

"They are probably dead already, look at this place," A different guy said in disgust, I could hear the door creak open and I could tell both me and Dante's breathing had stopped. He slowly removed his hand from my mouth as the noises were getting closer and closer every second. He gently pushed me forward and pointed down, signaling me to get in.

I slowly did not wanting to give away our hiding place, he followed and right when his head wasn't outside anymore he quickly, but gently closed the floorboard and turned off the lights. I don't know how he could locate me in the dark but he did and grabbed ahold of my arm and brought he to where the bed was, I thought I was going to run into it.

Then he pushed me into another room, it wasn't the bathroom because that was located right next to the ladder. It must have been pretty well alike to the wall because I hadn't ever noticed it in my time spent here.

"How many hidden places does this place have?" I whispered as he closed the door. A light blinded me and I looked over to him, "Shit sorry," He mumbled as he turned the flashlight so it wasn't facing my eyes anymore. The room was empty and I could easily tell that it wasn't really intended to be used very often.

You could hear muffled yelling from outside but it was way to quiet to be inside, i'm guessing they were still looking around the house. We stayed there in silence before the voices disappeared, he slowly started walking over to the door where he opened it. The flashlight illuminated the room until he got to the light-switch to turn it on.

I now looked down at my arm, to see blood seeping through the bandage. It was probably infected because it hasn't been treated right, but thats a matter for another time.

"Come run it under the water," Dante said, motioning me to the bathroom where he ran cool water. I put my arm under it and winced from pain as the water made contact with it. Dante's phone rung from the couch and he looked at me, making sure I was fine then walked over to it. I could see his face start to turn into a frown as he typed something back.

"I have to go," He told me, taking his phone away from the charger and chugging a bottle of water that was on the counter.

"Wait what?!" I yelled as I removed my arm from the sink letting the blood mixed with the water go down my arm and form a small puddle of the floor.

"Im so sorry but I have to, it shouldn't be to long I promise. Make sure to eat and drink enough water. Stay inside," He explained as he looked right in my eyes, "If you hear, anyone, and I mean anyone outside go into the room. They can get into the room just we can."

I let out a small nod as I watched as he climbed up the ladder, leaving the flashlight sitting on the counter. Then he remover the floorboard and pushed himself out, he gave me a quick glance before he closed it. This place already seamed much scarier that it had previously, maybe because I was now alone. If anything happened I would have to fend for myself without any help.

I walked over to the bed, that neither of us had made and laid down in it. I think I was going to die from boredom if I was here any more than a day. The good thing having Dante was it was someone to talk to, and he had his phone to watch shows on. I walked over to the cabinet and pulled out something to wrap my arm with.

I sat on the floor, my back leaning against the wall as I twisted it around my arm. Letting out groans of pain every once in a while. It was awful being trapped here, it reminded me of when I was kidnapped. Although there was no one here currently who was hurting me, and the room was much nicer. I laid down on the bed as I kept the light on, letting my eyes flutter shut into a deep sleep.

UNTOLD

I looked up at the ladder, and to the floorboard that I was about to push open. I walked over and grabbed the flashlight, because I didn't know if it was dark our nor if I would need it for defense. I climbed up, slowly because over my time sleeping I felt like I had injured my arm so much more.

Maybe I just slept on it weird.

I pushed it up as I was met with darkness, but I could see some light shining through telling me that it was in the day. How long did I sleep?

I closed the floor behind me as I started walking out, keeping my ears ready to heard any sound. Even if it was miles away, I knew I was breaking one of the rules Dante told me to follow. I just couldn't stand being trapped in there, it was killing me knowing I didn't know when I was going to get out.

Once I walked out the the door I was met with the forest, the only things moving were some birds flying from tree to tree. I watched where I was stepping because I didn't want to stumble on anything that could injure me. I didn't know what way I came from so I guessed. Walking straight in front of me were many trees that I was now going to follow.

I could feel the plants brushing against my legs but I ignored it and kept walking. I instantly regretted leaving when I heard a twitch in the bushes as I tightly gripped the flashlight. When I looked where the noice had came from it was just some kind of animal.

The sun was starting to set making the sky morph into many beautiful colors. I could see a building come into my field of very, it was still very far away though. My body started walking closer to it, and every step I took I could feel my breathing become even more heavy. When I was finally standing in front of it was was quiet.

The windows were boarded up but the door remained open. It didn't look like anyone had touched it in years. I wanted to badly just to walk away and forget that I saw it but my entire body was telling my to go inside, like I would regret not going in. I walked up the steps which I expected to snap any second, but they didn't.

I turned my flashlight on as I walked inside, there was trash everywhere and paintings on the walls. It smelled awful and I had to resist the urge to puke up the cereal I had just eaten. All the doors where off its hinges, or hanging loosely on just one. I looked up the flight of stairs, it looked like something that would be in a horror movie.

I walked up them hearing them creak from under my feet, when I got to the top my entire body stiffened as I heard voices coming from one of the rooms.

"Yeah man, they are taking forever might as well just kill the girls now," I heard one of the voices say, I recognized it as the voice that me and Dante had heard earlier.

"Yeah, they better hurry up before Vince looses his shit," The other one agreed, I now heard screaming coming from downstairs. Although it seamed farther so most likely a basement, it was now that I realized how stupid I was so come in here. I ran down the stairs not caring about how loud my steps where, as I reached the door someone pulled me back putting there hands over my mouth.

"Seams like Bella here doesn't like to listen," Vince whispered into my ear, I didn't struggle in his hold because I felt like my body was in a fit of shock instead. He turned me around as he sat me down on a chair, I watched the doors that was still opening wishing I was just a little faster so I could have gotten up.

"Seams like you figured everything out, then decided to inform everyone else," He crouch as front of me as those words left his mouth, "They will die soon, and you should be praying that they get here soon enough. You guys will should considering it a miracle if one of you girls don't die you know," He chuckled, how sick could he be to kill his own daughters.

I get it with me, i'm not related to his at all, but his daughters?

Then the door crashed open making it go flying across the room. Marco was standing there with Leo and Antonio on both sides of him. Then I felt a gun be placed to my head, a cold cold gun.

"Don't blame me, she was the one that walked in here I didn't get her," He defended himself, "If any of you guys take another step I will shoot her, i'll make you watch as her brains get blown out," He laughed, it was easy for him to do so when he wouldn't be loosing anything.

No one moved although I knew they all wanted to, then another scream echoed from the basement making me squint my eyes shut.

"You better hurry up, wouldn't want both your sisters to die would we?" Vince said to Antonio and Marco, "How about this, i'll let you get both of them and bring them to safety if Bella stays here for a few days. Stays with me," He removed the gun from my head, but still had it pointed at me as he walked around.

"Now you guys choose."

My mouth hung open as my lips became very chapped with my heavy breathing, no one answered.

"Choose or i'll choose for you!" Vince yelled as he kicked one of the chairs down.

"Keep me here, I'll be fine," I told him avoiding eye contact with anyone else, "Im the one that got us into the situation."

"Yeah thats right, you did, its all your fault! See even she knows it," Vince laughed again.

"Well take Sophia and Anna," Antonio said as he started walking away. My heart seamed to shatter at that although I was being quite selfish. It really hurt hearing those words even though thats what I told them to say. They all retreated downstairs, where I could see some light.

"See, they all hate you now," Vince said as he put both his hands on my shoulders. I kept my focus ahead looking at all the empty bottles of garbage around the room. They all came up the stairs, Marco was holding onto Sophia as Antonio helped Anna. I could already tell that they had said they could walk fine themselves, although I could see a limp in both of there steps.

Vince's grip tightened on me as they walked by.

"Hey dad," Sophia said as she shopped, Marco placed a hand on her back as she started to sway side to side. Leo look over to Antonio and he nodded, like they had planned this to happen.

"You know you really got us, I though you were this really good person. I think I get my smarts from you," She tilted her head, I looked at Vince and I could see a smirk on his face. Although when I looked at him it got wiped away, and he slapped me making my head turn to the side.

Leo's breathing quickened as he looked behind Vince then back at me. He seamed like he was trying to communicate something with me, I looked at his hands to see three fingers held up then he pointed to the door. Then repeated doing that until he put up one finger, than two, than three then pointed to the door. I could hear a noice coming from behind me so I took this time to spring up and try to run to the door.

Vince must have tried to get ahold of me but failed as he just pushed me over, making my scrape my knee's on the floor. I looked back and Metteo and Luca were both fighting Vince off, then a shot rang out. For a second I was sure one of them got shot, but then Vince's body fell to the floor as I looked at him one last time before I turned around.

"You are really bad at ready hand signals," Leo muttered, "You were supposed to go to the door on three, not when I pointed."

"How was I supposed to know?" I defended myself as I tried to keep up with them. I don't know how Sophia and Anna were even managing to run so fast when we all knew they were very badly injured. Then Leo picked me up and I wrapped both my arm around his neck as my feet where around his waist.

"I know how to run you know?" I said as I shifted uncomfortably.

"Doesn't mean your good at it," He said back.

"Oh fuck off," I mumbled into his shoulder as he kept running until we reached the side of a road. The only reason I knew that was because some street lights that were around.

"Well go get the cars," Metteo said as Luca followed him, they ran alongside of the road and it had to be pretty far because I had lost slight of him. Leo put me down but stayed standing right next to me. Sophia and Anna were also sitting.

Again I realized that the wound on my arm was bleeding again, and I put it behind me to try and hide it. I didn't want to be the main focus when two other people where in much more pain than me.

"You were supposed to stay in the bunker you know," Antonio told me, he seamed annoyed and I honestly didn't blame him. It was more more things they had to worry about, when they could have just came and got me.

"I know," I answered keeping my head down, "I couldn't stay in there any longer I was loosing my mind."

"You really shouldn't have went in the house," Anna told me, I know she wasn't trying to sound mean but I again put my head down.

"I know," I whispered.

"You could have easily gotten killed, you almost did," Anna then said.

"Just to clear this up we said we were getting them instead of you so we could text Luca and Metteo to come up behind them. We wouldn't have chosen," Marco cleared up, a small smile was on my face although it dissapered as fast as it came.

Then screaming was heard in the woods, it was a women voice that set shivers down my spine.

"Please help me!" The voice yelled, it was all to familiar to just leave. So just as the cars putted up and Metteo and Luca got out I ran to the voice. I ignored all the sticks that were putting scratches on my legs.

"Help me please!" The voice cried out again, I had to shift my route because the voice wasn't where I though it was. I knew people were running behind me, but I didn't look back because I honestly didn't care. Then I saw it, a woman was laying against the tree as her legs were sprawled out of front of her.

The house was in view and I don't think it would have took a genius to figure out she was in there. Then as I slowed down and walked to get closer to her someone grabbed me and pulled me back, it was Marco. His arm was wrapped around my waist as he now looked at the women.

"Hello?" Her voice cracked out, it sounded like she hadn't had water in days. She didn't have very comfy clothes on, just shorts a a loose tank top.

"Are you ok?" I whispered as Marco allowed me to walk further but still keeping a firm arm around me. I looked to my side to see that Dante was here, although I didn't know where he had came from. Im guessing they had already took one of the cars to get Sophia and Anna to a hospital, Im guessing Leo is either on his way here or still by where the cars were.

"Please help me, just to a hospital thats all I ask," She whispered, and thats when I saw it. The long dark brown hair, the beautiful eyes that would make anyone jealous.

"Mom?"

UNTOLD

holy shit.

what do you guys think

on that note just to get you guys all excited next weeks chapter is one of my favorite ones in the entire book... shit goes down

(4759 words in the chapter)

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

12.3K 294 27
13 years ago, 4 year old Valentina Russo was kidnapped from her family sending spiralling as they search the whole world for her. One day, Alexander...
32.2K 696 23
If you like Bruno Mars This book is just for you! This book has imagines, scenarios, short stories and more! I hope you enjoy❤️
156K 2.9K 23
Talia Accardi had been in the foster system since she was 2. She was left at the fire station with nothing but a purple elephant stuffie and a gold l...
116K 12.2K 32
Athulya Singhania has spent her entire life in solitude, yearning for the love of a family. Over the years, she mastered the art of concealing her em...