Clans

By redpanda_10

15 year old Den longs for adventure, and gets more than he Bargained for. Welcome to a word of clans, Shroud... More

Mahomet Arc Chapter 1
The Dark Scorcerer
The Holy Warrior
The Wanderer
The Greedy Swordsman
Is it wrong to have sex with an overage minotoar whos also your teacher?
Yes, it is wrong, Fight him instead
The interruption
The Cloaked Swordsman
The Showdown
The Pixies Power
The Gentleman
Broken
The Fakeout
The Swordsman's Duel
Lemon Eater
Insane
Pixie Blood
Sack of Rice
Arc 1 Conclusion Chapter 20
Arc Art :)
Floating City Arc Chapter 21
Lovesick
Unbreakable Bond
Fish Stew
A Challenge
The Cat?
The Pirates Magic
The Tycoon Pirates
The Raid
Reflections
Kadindi
The Lie
Golden Man
A Logical Strategy
Blind
Braking Point
The Underwhelming Transformantion
Bloody Mess
City of Gold
The Wrap Up
The Date
Arc 2 Conclusion Chapter 42
Women's Day Special
Arc Art 2
Ghost Town Arc Chapter 44
Lonley Souls
Purgatory
St Patricks Day special
Demon King
Demons Gaze
Drundal
Demeos Might Angels Flight
Arc 3 Conclusion Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Cowboy Arc Chapter 53
Trust the Swordsmen
NO MAGIC
A Cowboy, A Cat and some Swordsmen walk into a bar.
The Lost Chapter :(
Everyone Survived... Somehow
Foreshadowing...
The, Uh Other Cheater
Some boring information
Murder
Denial
The Adventures of Detective Ghost?
Rebirth
Rubbing Sugar on a Wound
Unstable
We're Tired!
All The Ghoul Guys
Forty Five minutes
Ark 4 Conclution.
Ark art 3
War of the Gods Ark
The Birth of Strength
The Land of Sand
Duel of the Demigods
Crimson Grass
Break
Ambush
We do a Little Killing
On-I mean Two Lucky Day
Pointless
Love
Unloved
A different approach to War
White Space, Black Stars
The weird New Years Special
The Sea of Monsters
Tick... Tick...
BOOM!
Sea of monsters pt2

Enter the Pyramids!

3 1 0
By redpanda_10

     We've been with our teams for awhile, its best to stay that way! Plus, I wouldn't want you slowing us down! He said with a laugh. Den and his friends were left alone on the run burnt into the ground by the bifrost as everyone headed to their pyramids. There were Seven pyramids, each varying in size and height. However the biggest pyramid was deep black. It was hovering over the ground. "Sooo which pyramid should we ransack?" Jaguar asked. "Should we go to the floating one?" Den suggested. "NO!" Everyone shouted. "Its way too ominous" Bimala said.  

    "Eenie... meenie... miney... That one!" Smog said, picking out a random pyramid. "c'mon!"He said, as he ran towards it. The others followed him, soon arriving to it. Smog infused his guns with aura and shot them at the pyramid wall. It exploded and they headed in. They looked around seeing books, and and mummified bodies. But they saw no one there. 

    They eventually got saw a large library there was a sign that read Hall of Grimoires There were books as far as the eye could see. "I think this is the bulk of this pyramid" Jaguar observed. "Maybe each pyramid contains one specific thing" Bimala said. "Regardless, there's There's only one thing to do." Den said. "Burn it to the ground" Smog finished. "How do you suggest we do that?" Jaguar said. 

     "Remember that enchanted pouch that I found on the White Gunslinger?" Smog asked. "Faintly" everyone answered. "Well I think I understand how it works. You reach into the pouch, and some kind of gun will be presented. for you to grab hold of.  Once you do grab hold of it, you pull it out, and reach back in for the ammo. Its completely random, but I realized something" Smog explained, as he reached into his Pouch. "I'm inhumanly lucky!" He said, as he pulled out a flamethrower.

     Everyone looked in surprise, Smog pulled out a gas tank to fuel it. "Whoah" Den said, seeming dumbfounded at what he just witnessed. "Welp, get to work" Bimala said. And Smog got to work indeed. He burned the books containing all of the magical spells and knowledge that the scribes and magicians of Egypt used to cast their spells. Jaguar noticed one book wasn't burning. It had strange symbols on it, that he couldn't read. 

    Jaguar grabbed it, and put it in his pocket, thinking. This isn't going to pay off in awhile, I might as well forget it exists Jaguar caught Bimala staring at him, and wondered what she had seen. Jaguar walked towards Bimala and the closer he got, the more embarrassed she looked. "Are you ok?" He asked Bimala. "Yeah Yeah, I'm totally fine, I was just wondering if you were ok, thats all!" She quickly replied. Jaguar just decided that she was just weird, and that she hadn't actually seen anything.

  "Ok lets get out of here" Den said, and they all left they went back to the rune that was burnt into the floor. There they met the rest of the army. "Did you guys see anyone?" Asked Lenny. Den shook his head. "Did ANYONE see anybody?" Smog asked. "No" everyone said. The pyramids were completely empty. "Who is that?" Jaguar asked pointing to a tall teenager His eyes glowed blue, lacking pupils and he had flowing streaks all over his body he had short blonde hair.  He wore leather boots and pants, but no shirt. He said one word "Himedal!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

782 129 30
In a world of celestials and mythical beings, a group of friends fight to make a difference in the galaxy
103 0 11
A teenager living a normal life in this world realizes that there is more worlds other than his tiny earth . He goes through the universe lead by DEV...
483 23 19
When a 15 year old boy finds out about a mysterious power that he has suddenly obtained, he must learn to control it, to protect the ones he loves.
13.4K 85 8
My teen age drop of lust