Hiding His Son || A BrightWin...

By Jainnakophrom_

[✓Complete Fanfiction Story✓] In a city full of criminals. And in a world, where there are Omegas, Alphas a... More

•INTRODUCTION•
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 08.5
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Author's Note
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter: 1/5
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter 2/5
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter 3/5 ⚠️
Hiding His Son 2||Special Chapter 4/5⚠️
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter 5/5
ANNOUNCEMENT 2

Chapter 37

5.6K 301 16
By Jainnakophrom_

||Bright's POV||

I woke up from my deep slumber. I'm still feeling like something is missing from me. I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling. We already captured those bitches, but I'm still not satisfied with the outcome; they need to suffer slowly and painfully.

after a lot of thinking. I got out of bed and went to take a bath. I still stink from yesterday's battle with those weaklings. After taking a bath, I just wore normal everyday clothes and went to the living room.

On my way there, I saw Win's little brother, Marine, with his daughter. I guess his daughter just woke up. I still have doubts about him. It might take some time for me to accept him as an ally.

"Oh, hey, sir," he formally greeted me. His daughter did the same.

"Please, just call me Bright. You are my mate's brother, aren't you?"

He chuckled. "Yeah, I'm sorry. And I'm sorry on my parents behalf. What they did to my brother—I mean, to your mate—is not acceptable; I would've lost it as well if that happened to Hannah."

"Why are you saying sorry?" I asked with a bored tone.

"Pardon?"

I sighed. "I would be lying if I said that I already trust you. The thing is, what your parents did has nothing to do with you or your daughter or wife, unless you took part in torturing my mate."

"Of course not! I would never do that to my brother," he defended himself. "In fact, I actually feel ashamed and scared. P'Win should have been the one to be treated like a prince; he should be the one to inherit all of what I have today."

"But that's not what happened," I said. He looked up, and I continued. "You can't change the past, and you also can't keep looking back at it. If it's what happened, then it is what happened, but one thing you can do is look up for your future and control it on your own."

He looks at me with surprise and amazement in his eyes. He then smiled and gave a small nod.

"Thank you for the advice; I'll make sure to remember that," he said with a sincere voice.

This kid wasn't that bad at all.

After that... heartfelt talk? We both went to the living room. There's no one there, so I guess they're all in the kitchen, judging by the noise coming from there.

We went to the kitchen, and there they are. All sitting at the dining table: four kids plus Marine's kid, so that's five already. All are sitting at the dining table on their high chairs. Marine's mate, Hannah, and P'Gun are cooking.

the moment I stepped in. Sun looked at me and immediately jumped off the high chair. That got me scared for a moment. I kneeled a little to catch him in my arms. I caught him, carried him towards the seat, and let him sit on my lap.

I still haven't told him about me being his real dad. I bet Jumpol already knew about me, knowing that Sun is my son. After all, I can't hide anything from that man when it comes to Win and Sun's safety.

Sun clung onto me, clutching and fisting his hands on my clothes while burying his face in my chest.

"It seems like he's attached to you now," Chimon said, feeding his little brother some bananas.

"Yeah, that kid is still recovering from the incident, but I'm sure he'll manage," Marine said, setting his daughter down on one of the high chairs for kids.

I say, I'm also worried about Sun. He's still too young to experience this kind of stuff; he should be enjoying his life as a normal kid. Truth be told, I have to tell him and win soon. The ability inside Sun has just awoken, so I need to train him thoroughly for him to control it and not get it out of control.

"Papa." We all turn our heads at the child I am holding. His face shows sadness and longing. "I...want to...see...Papa...pwease..."

I held his head and buried my nose in his hair. "Sshhh, you will see your papa soon," I assured him. "How about we eat something first, then you can play with Jane, Chatri, Asnee, and Aran?"

He looked up at me and nodded.

We all ate our breakfast. I fed Sun while Uncle fed Chatri. The two are still close; Chatri's helping him recover from the incident. I guess he will be a good big brother to Sun someday.

"Da-...Daddy?" Sun spoke to me. I looked at him with wide eyes. He looked at me with an innocent look, then he smiled.

He called me Daddy; he knows...

I smiled at him and petted his head. And for the first time, he seems a bit happy now; that's a relief. After eating our breakfast, Marine and P'Gun washed the dishes while me and the other adults brought the children to the children's room. The room is just full of different toys and iPads for the kids to play with, some play mats, building blocks, balls, etc.everything

We let the kids run around the room. Jane, Marine's daughter, held Sun's hand as they went to the building blocks and played there. I think it's actually cute to see Sun playing with his cousin, though she's only two years old.

"Bright." I heard Uncle's voice. I looked at the door and saw him. "Can you come with me?"

"Sure," I said, and I stood up. "Can you look after the kids?"

"Yeah, no problem," Marine said.

I walk out of the room with Uncle

"Like I promised, let's go see your mate," he said. I felt happy at that.

I followed him like a puppy; he kept saying words, but my mind drifted to my mate. I'm still worried about him and how I'm supposed to handle everything now. Whether he will be okay or not, I'm going to make sure they'll pay for what they've done.

"Nephew," Uncle called. "No matter what happened, just make sure to be there for Win. He needs his mate to be near him at all times."

I nodded. "Okay, I understand."

Uncle said that they had already moved Win to the room that was prepared yesterday. I'm scared. I'm scared to see my mate in a horrifying state. It feels like a failure for me, and it is

"Here we are." I look up, and Uncle holds the door knob but looks at me before opening it. "Just to remind you, he's in critical condition right now."

I gulped and nodded. He sighed and finally opened the door. The dim light around the room made a peaceful sound, but my eyes only caught one person. My mate is resting on a king-sized bed with a lot of wires attached to him.

I walked inside as Uncle closed the door. A lot of bruises are still visible on his face. A bandage around his head and neck, a cast on his wrist, and some other wires to help him breathe and eat

I sat down beside him. I want to touch him. I want to hug him, but I'm afraid that I'll hurt him more. So, I just sat there looking at my mate; he's finally here, but it feels like he's so far away. Near yet far

"The doctor said he'll be like that for another month; they are still figuring out what substance was injected inside him. But overall, he's good. He just needs rest, and he will wake up soon," Uncle Chiva said.

Hearing that my friend is going to be alright lifted a little burden on my shoulder. All I want is for him to be safe; he's here, he and Sun, and I will not let anyone take my family away from me ever again.

   "Anyway, Off had meant to ask if you want him to take care of the bitches or if you want to take care of them by yourself."

Speaking of bitches

I looked at my uncle, and a smirk appeared on my face.

"I'll handle that," I said. Looking back at my mate, with a tip of my finger, I touched his cheeks carefully. God, I miss those cheeks. "I need to introduce myself to my parents-in-law anyway."

I'm sorry, Win, but I need to teach your parents a lot of lectures.

---

   Hehe...

  I already made another fanfiction but I think I'll finish BrightWin first

   I'll upload the introduction of the next fanfic but the chapters will be out once this story is done. Oh, and the next fanfic is not BrightWin but it is connected to this story but on a different timeline. I wanted to do different kinds of fanfic and not just focusing on BrightWin, but rest assured that there will be more BrightWin in the future ❤️❤️

  Oh Btw, do you guys play Genshin Impact?

‼️(This Chapter is already edited since I noticed some typos)‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 1.2K 39
[A dark romance novel] WHAT if a very dangerous Mafia fall in a love with a innocent boy.? . . . *This story is not for those who dont like sexual h...
20.3K 1K 62
For years Kongpob Suthiluck was mentally, emotional, physical, and sexually abuse. He thought he had finally gotten away from it all when he went to...
72.8K 4.2K 42
Everything turned into pure chaos when Bright, an alpha, started chasing after Win, an omega; who was unknown to him, hiding a huge secret. Although...
99.7K 4.9K 43
An Omegaverse story of GeminiFourth. Disclaimer ⚠️⚠️: This is purely a fanfiction. The characters used for this story are not based on the character...