our hearts collided

Autorstwa lilxnana

all of his attention is on her no matter how he feels about her. He don't want to like her He don't want to w... Więcej

authors note.
introduction>3
♫ playlist ♫
0. butterflies
1. new york
2. careful
3. party
4. another night
5. hunting
6. play
7. fazed
8. swim
9. deal
10. concern
10.5. hurt
11. interwind
12. teacher's pet
13. afternoon delights.
14. dinner.
15. yours.
16. the moon.
17. camping.
18. obsessed.
19. drunk thoughts.
20. playing games.
21. pretty girl.
22. safe haven
23. rule two.
covers.
24. birthday girl.
25. temporary.
26. sorrows.
27. without you.
28. pain.
29. secrets.
30. lies.
31. afriad.
32. broken.
33. shatterd.
34. mason.
35. cause and effect.
36. drowning.
37. ivory.
39. giovanni.
40. finally.
41. our hearts.
42. collided.
epilogue

38. time.

5.2K 126 38
Autorstwa lilxnana

Giovanni

Time seems to be the only thing I can't control.

It has been four months, I haven't even seen her. I couldn't bring myself to do so, I'll go to the hospital every day and sit outside her room.

I know if I see her I will break. I'm on the verge of breaking.

My mother leaves a cup of tea at the bedside table. The gray walls from my childhood surrounded me.

I couldn't go home, she's everywhere. 

"Thank you." I took a sip of the tea. I could feel her sad stare on the side of my face watching me.

"Mia piccola, devi andare da lei." She laced her finger in my hair.

(My baby, you need to go see her)

"I can't mama, it hurts so bad." I frown, looking at the floor.

It hurts more than when we were on a break, back then I knew I would see her beautiful smile again.

The police have a suspect, they won't tell me anything. Ace told them not to, they think I might hurt someone. And I know I will, I'll do more than hurt them.

"I know honey, but you'll hate yourself even more if you don't." She tells me, she's right.

I dropped my head, looking at the trophies on the wall. I could feel my heart ready to burst in the second just by thinking about her.

I swallow down the tea, not saying anything more. She walked out of the room with a sigh.

I grabbed my journal jotting down everything, I've been doing that for the last few months, when she comes back I think she would want to know what she missed.

My door open, I looked up seeing my sister. Freya. She held Salem in her arms, I couldn't leave him at ivory penthouse alone.

"You look like shit." She takes a seat at the edge of my bed patting Salem's head.

"I know," I grumbled, my reflection in the mirror could scare someone. The stubbled facial hair I took on, the dark circles under my eyes.

"I've never seen you like this, not even after Hannah."

She's right as well, with Hannah it barely fazes me to send me into this state now. Ivory makes me a whole different person, so without her, I feel.

Nothing.

"Tell me about her," Freya says, I looked up from my distant thought taking in her words.

"She's beautiful, she has the energy of a child running on candy. She has this weird obsession with talking about drugs and she's too sarcastic for my own good." I smiled softly thinking about her, just talking about her makes me miss her twice as more.

"She has a heart of gold, she's so nice she makes me want to be a completely different person," I tell Freya, I looked up meeting Freya's smile.

"She sounds perfect." Freya smiled wider, she's perfect, I love everything about her.

"Yeah, she is," I mumbled. "So should I be accepting a sister-in-law and perhaps news about me being an auntie soon?"

I could feel the back of my neck burning at the question, I never thought about kids. I don't even know if she will wake up, I don't know what the future has in hand for us.

"Hopefully." Was my only reply, because I saw our future together for the first time in a long time.

I hate the smell of the hospital, it's the kind of smell you can't forget. I remember coming here as a child for my mother and sister.

The same nurse I see every time I come here waves at me walking towards me. I learn she's in a relationship with Austin, ivory's brother.

"Good afternoon, how are you doing today?"She asked me, a concerning look over her face.

"How is she?" I asked, avoiding her question. I swear the next person who asks me I might snap.

"Her brain scans are perfect and her vitals are good as well. she did go into cardiac twice in the last two days, we couldn't find out why. But other than that she's just perfect." Alice says, I let out a sigh, shifting my feet looking at her door.

"She just isn't waking up," I say, the truth. I hate the truth, I have trouble believing it myself. But I want to, she will wake up.

"She can hear me, right." I looked down at Alice, before walking into the room.

"Yes, they say familiar voices can make a speedy recovery. When her brother talks to her, her heart rate rises just a little." Alice tells me, I read about that too.

I've been reading a lot of books about medicine, hell I could be a doctor right now.

"Thank you." I forced a smile to the corner of my lips, it didn't even look like a smile you can call it a frown.

I lay my hand on the knob, hesitating as I twist it slowly.

The monitor comes to my ears hearing her steady heartbeat. I keep my gaze to the floor, it's like she is here but she isn't.

Ironically, she would have made a joke about that.

I pulled my head up, my heart drops looking at her. Every time I look at her I could feel my heartbeat faster,

Her hair is longer, the bruise she had were long gone. Overall she looks perfect. I took a seat in the chair next to her taking a deep breath.

"I'm so sorry." I choked, letting out the fear and sadness I had built up in me.

I glance up at her body, she might as well be dead.

"It has been for months." I look at the floor trying to control my breathing. My eyes sting from the tears that were beginning to fall.

"I'd come here every day but I couldn't come in, I deeply wanted to, god I miss you so much, I feel like everything is eating me up inside." I bit my lip, feeling my tears drop down my cheeks.

"I don't know If I could fucking do it anymore." I broke down. "I can't breathe without you, everything fucking hurts. I can't even stay in my penthouse without thinking about you... it should've been me in that car." I uttered, ashamed at the truth that spilled from my mouth.

"I feel so guilty, everyone's telling me not to. But I know deep down they're wishing I was in that car." I blurted out, the naked truth sitting on my tongue. "I wish I was too."

I let out a deep sigh looking up at her, wiping my stained tears cheeks I let out a small laugh.

"My sister is in love with Salem, I'm staying with my mother at the moment. I can't go home without you actually I refuse to go without you." I smiled softly, pulling out the journal I had tucked in the back of my pants.

I shake it slightly letting out a sigh. "I've been writing down everything so when you come back to me, you won't need to hear Logan long explanations of what you miss."

I placed it on the bedside table, I would never see myself finally giving this up. It's time she reads from my perspective.

When she's ready.

"I don't want to leave, but I had to go now." I stood from my spot. I let out a shaky breath leaning over her. Kissing her forehead way too long.

My ears perked up hearing the monitor beep slightly faster, I couldn't help to smile.

I looked back before leaving the room, as I walked away from her room I noticed the officers and ivory brothers and father sitting in the waiting area.

They walk up to me, stuffing my hands in my pocket. "What's wrong?" I question them, the complete desperation left my voice the moment I left her room.

"We have some questions, we didn't want to disturb you." The officer nod towards the ivory room. I nod for him to continue.

"You and ivory are close correct?" The officer asked, I nod my head. Remember telling them about my relationship with her.

"Do you know anything about a miles Montgomery?" I shifted on my feet, my lips turn into a thin line.

"What about him." I cocked my eyebrow.
"I see you're familiar with him."

I rolled my eyes, moving my hands to mess with the ivory hair tie on my wrist.

"He was the old high school teacher at rose mount high, he has an eight-year-old kid and his wife is dead. Car accident." I pause before speaking again, taking a glance at Ace, Austin, and Killian.

"Are you sure you wanna hear this part?" I asked, they nod immediately.

"After ivory graduated she found herself at a bar with him, she was sleeping with him. I'd say for two years." I tell them, I saw Her father let a shaky breath rubbing his hands through his hair.

I licked my lips and continued.
"Miles transferred to work at our university." I finish off.

"How do you know all of this?" Ace asked.

"Miles always gave me a bad vibe, I looked into him once I found out they were involved." I twisted my ring back and forth on my finger.

"Why do you asked all this?" I questioned them, miles always gave me the vibe, not just the fact he was sleeping with my girl, but when I saw him at that event the look he had in his eyes concerned me.

"We have a possibility that he may be the cause of all this, we found notes at ivory apartments most of them were threatening. And we haven't been able to find miles since the accident."

I clench my jaw, filling the unfolding rage in me. You got to be kidding me.

I could hear my knuckle crack at how hard I was blading my fist.

I let out a breath, taking a step back shaking my head.

"Excuse me." I backed away from the mhm pulling my phone out of my pocket.

Dialing a number I wouldn't think I would find myself calling in a long time. They answer making me sigh.

"I need your help."

I got a new phone!!!!
And I'm currently tired, I'm almost finished with this book.

Six chapters left, plus two bonus smut chapters.

And I know for sure your gonna love them.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

241K 4.3K 55
19 year old Celestia Monroe moved from Spain to go stay at her father's place in Italy. She decided to focus more on her studies, to stay away from t...
545K 15.3K 57
'"I'll show you what to do. Get on your knees," he demands, his voice low like a growl. I can only do what he requests, nodding submissively as I fol...
Locked Eyes Autorstwa rachel

Literatura Kobieca

252K 4.1K 36
{completed} They say opposites attract, the good girl + the bad boy. The grumpy + sunshine. She's intrigued by his eyes, maybe it's because they sha...
33.4K 1.1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...