MAFIA'S PIANIST โœ”

By Delirus

"๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ... More

๐— ๐—”๐—™๐—œ๐—”'๐—ฆ ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—”๐—ก๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง
01| Pianist
02| Mafia
03| Threat
04| Gifts
05| Date
06| Decision
07| Arrangement
08| Desperation
09| Regret
10| Peace
11| Gallery
12| Neighbour
13| Denial
14| Wounds
15| Blue Bird
16| Benjamin
17| Drive
18| Compassionate
19| Invitation
20| Unusual Companions
21| Hidden Past
22| Surprise
24| Rapture
25| Findings
26| Death
27| Hints
28| Blood
29| Charity Ball
30| Sylvia
31| Silverio
32| Taste
33| Attack
34| Killer
35| Veiled Past - 1
36| Veiled Past - 2
37| Veiled Past - 3
38| Liar
39| Better
40| Suspicion
41| Betrayal
42| Choice
43| Retribution
44| Little Town
45| Sunflower
46| Epilogue

23| No Control

27.7K 802 69
By Delirus

❦︎
warning: mature content

Abigor quickly picked Aria up, all the while kissing her maniacally as he slammed her down on the huge plush bed.

She gasped at the intensity as she bounced on the bed a little and saw Abigor throwing his coat and then unbuttoning his dark shirt.

A light blush kissed her cheeks as his well-sculpted bodies adorned with obsidian inks came into her view. He was so beautiful as if God had taken his time making him and giving him all the perfect features.

He noticed her gaze and quickly gave out a smirk and leaned back down "Nervous?" he questioned cockily.

"N-No" she stuttered and cursed herself for it internally when he kissed the side of her neck.

"Is that so?" his deep voice whispered in a challenging tone as he bit down on her neck. She gasped and threaded her hands through his dark locks.

His mouth trailed her neck, licking and sucking, leaving numerous love bites. Aria moaned loudly when he sucked on a certain spot and she could almost feel him smirking against her skin.

"Found it"

He sucked harder as she squeezed her eyes shut and tried to clench her thighs shut, but his knees reached down and spread them even wider than before "If you try to close them again, I'll fuck you ruthlessly till the morning"

Her pussy throbbed at his threat and she let out a small puff of air while breathing heavily, her chest heaving up and down.

His member hardened even further at her flushed face and her laying down under him completely off guard, something which was rare for her. He grabbed the front of her t-shirt and ripped it off her.

"Hey!" she whined seeing her torn shirt and instantly covering up her naked chest with her hands. It was a mistake not wearing a bra.

"Shut up" he growled as his hands tugged on her shorts and pulled it down her long creamy legs, completely losing his self-control. He couldn't wait to be deep inside her anymore and the feel of her soft body against his just fuelled his growing desire.

"Fucking beautiful" he looked down at her completely naked form as she shyly looked back at him. She was the complete opposite in bed and it made Abigor even more attracted to her.

His mouth latched to her pebbled nipples while he kept restricting her legs from closing. A loud moan echoed in the room as her juices seeped through.

He played with her nipples as he rolled and sucked on it harshly while his other hand squeezed her other boob.

"Abigor" she moaned while tugging on his hair and trying to lift her hip and rub it against him to get some relief. He groaned loudly and pressed his body against her lower half, pinning her down as he harshly bit her nipple.

Aria whimpered in slight pain but her insides clenched in arousal, he rubbed his hardness through the material of his pants against her pussy, making her mewl in need.

"Please" she stuttered when he left her nipple with a pop, he smirked seeing it red and swollen with numerous hickies.

He sat up on his knees and ripped her panty away, he groaned as he saw the perfect pink womanhood, drenched for him. Only him.

She fidgeted in bed in restlessness as he felt him staring at her.

"Baby, you are perfect" he hovered over her again and whispered above her lips.

"Do it" she said in desperation while breathing heavily. Abigor smirked, it was nice to see that Aria wanted him as much, if not more, he wanted her.

He grabbed her hand and guided it down to her pussy, her eyes widened in realization "No-"

"Pleasure yourself" he cut her off and kissed her lips with great intensity while kneading her boobs.

She gritted her teeth "I hate you" she said in between the passionate kiss.

"Still you want me to fuck you"

Aria couldn't reply to the snarky comment as she found herself getting lost in the pleasure. His relentless sucking and licking on her skin and the slow movement of her finger, made fireworks erupt in her chest.

Her back arched up and her eyes closed shut, she moaned loudly while clutching the bedsheets with her other hand. As she was about to reach her high, Abigor gripped her hand and ripped it off from her center.

She groaned loudly and glared at him through darkened eyes, the anger and frustration that bubbled up inside her was like no other.

He just smirked in reply as his face dipped between her legs. He inhaled her scent shamelessly as Aria bit her lower lip to control her cry of pleasure.

"Please"

Her soft voice begged him, forgetting all her pride for once as he complied instantly. His mouth covered her whole pussy which was way too small for his dick, but he didn't care. He would force it in anyway.

Tears escaped her eyes as she rose from the bed for a split second in shock and gripped his dark hair which kept tickling her thighs. His hands slipped to her ass and he squeezed with all the force and pulled her even closer.

He felt the plumpness of her ass spilling between his fingers as he sucked harder, making her sob loudly. He moaned when he felt the strong taste of her hitting his tongue.

It was the most addicting flavour he ever had a chance to savour.

She tried to escape his hold out of instinct when he softly bit her inside and arched his tongue inside that tight hole of her's.

But he wasn't having it. He slapped her ass brutally as she cried out in pain. He looked up at her, leaving his feast for a second to glare at her and sending a signal through it.

"Stay still"

Aria obeyed and layed down while breathing heavily. Something about his dominating look made her want to obey him unconditionally and not argue.

Abigor smiled a little in appreciation and awarded her with a long lick and a strong suck. Her stomach warmed up as her thighs raised up from the bed and traced his muscled back.

He growled in approval as he inserted his tongue and at the time sucked. His hands continuously squishing her ass while he ate her out like his last meal, putting her more towards the edge.

Aria finally felt the build-up in her stomach again as her insides twitched and squeezed his tongue inside her.

"Cum, little kitten" his muffled voice sent vibrations down her spine and made the hair behind her neck stand up.

She let go almost instantly as multiple tears escaped her eyes. Her mind went numb as her orgasm exploded, Abigor gulped down each and every drop while moaning lowly.

"So delicious" he mumbled as he kept sucking and licking her insides even when she had come down from her high.

"Stop" she managed to whisper out as he kept sucking on her overestimated pussy, but he didn't listen and kept going.

And not long after that, she found herself coming again, even more intense than the last time as he licked her clean.

She laid there on the bed breathing heavily and not able to move a single muscle. Her mind felt frazzled and fried and she couldn't think straight.

She just stared at him as his handsome face emerged from between her legs, her juices dripping down his stubbled chin. He wiped it with the back of his hand and then licked it again while smirking at her mischievously.

He was so devilishly handsome, it was almost impossible not to fall for him.

"Now you are ready" his deep voice rumbled making her heart light up in anticipation.

Her body was already so exhausted, but she couldn't deny the excitement that bubbled inside of her at the thought of being united with him at such an intimate level.

As he was about to take off his pants, they heard the noise of the front door opening and then closing followed by loud footsteps.

"Sis are you awake? I brought food"

Kahlil's careless voice echoed as Abigor gritted his teeth and growled while Aria gasped and clutched the sheets, in an attempt to cover herself.

Abigor grabbed her hand as his dark hazel eyes pierced through her soul "Don't you dare move, I'll be back in a second"

Aria froze and before she knew it, she nodded at him. He got up and fixed his pants before storming out of the room angrily.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

please vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 8.9K 9
WARNINGโ€ผ๏ธThis book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...
1.4M 60.2K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...
350K 2.5K 12
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He rasped beside my ear then slowly but seductively brushed h...
79.4K 1.7K 16
His hand wrapped in her hair, yanking her face up to him to look into his angry eyes. "Tell me where the fuck is he?" He growled, making her shudder...