8th World Wonder

Bởi merderlover24

meredith is set that she is never dating anyone or getting involved because of her past. when derek shepard e... Xem Thêm

1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15/16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.

3.

2.2K 71 17
Bởi merderlover24

Too much alcohol, that was all she could think of as she got off the plane, trying to push her hair in a new direction other than sex hair. Airport sex, why hadn't she ever thought of that? And with a complete stranger. It wasn't supposed to happen, but the flight was delayed, she got drunk, he got drunk and boom, they were naked.

His name was Derek, she knew that much and she didn't need to know anymore. Derek was her random stranger that she'd managed to sex in the airport's first class private lounge. She just needed to stop thinking about it because as she got off the plane and made her way to baggage claim, her eyes were caught on a familiar red head. "Addison."

"Meredith!" Addison smiled ear to ear.

"Sorry...the flight was delayed and...you know how that is."

"It's okay. You're here! You look...you're here!"

"I'm here...." She hugged her friend.

"Besides the delay, how was the flight?" Addison asked, taking one of Meredith's bags.

"It was good."

"Were you drinking?" Addison wrinkled her nose as she inhaled.

"Oh....it was a long delay."

"And...sweaty...Was it hot on the plane?"

"No...yes." Meredith responded, walking towards the escalator. "How's Mark?"

"He's...enjoying his last days of freedom." Addison giggled.

"Where is he?"

"One of his friends was coming in so we took two cars so he could go out after he picks him up."

"Ohh...that's good." Meredith replied, fixing her hair.

"How are Lexie and Molly?" She asked, as they went down another escalator.

"Lexie's...Lexie." Meredith sighed. "Molly is so busy with Laura that she doesn't have a lot of time but...good...they're good."

"And...Thatcher...Have you...seen your dad?" She whispered.

"Addison...."

"Sorry. I had to ask."

"Thatcher is....you know how he is." Meredith breathed, biting her nails nervously.

"Yeah. He's...I know."

"So..."

"You seem...I don't know. Weird." Addison said as they walked into the garage.

"No....I'm not weird." Meredith replied quickly, "Nothings weird just...how's Hawaii? Is it nice?"

"It's beautiful. I wish I had come here before."

'Yeah...beautiful."

"Mer...What's going on?"

"Nothing."

"You're such a bad liar." Addison laughed, opening the trunk of her rental car and putting Meredith's bags inside.

"I'm not a bad liar....because I'm not lying."

"You're so lying. I know you, Mer."

"Fine....I got drunk....at the airport...while my flight was delayed."

"And..." Addison smirked.

"I had sex." Meredith admitted. "In the first class lounge."

"I knew it."

"It was....I was drunk." Meredith replied as she got into the red convertable.

"Was it good?" Addison questioned, backing out of the parking place.

"It was....it was hot."

"I'm having sex on the beach and you're having airport sex."

"It...actually, I had a sex on the beach."

"I thought you were in the airport"

"The drink Addie."

"Ooh. Those are good."

"They are good."

"You're not going to believe this hotel. It's like...heaven."

"I bet it is." Meredith laughed, "So, is Mark freaking out yet?"

"He's actually doing surprisingly well. Probably because he knows he gets to go to the strip club tonight."

"Just like every other man..."

"I don't know how he's going to be tomorrow during the rehearsal when it's all real."

"Another reason as to why I will never get married."

"You will when you find the right guy."

"There's no such thing..."

"There is. You'll know."

"Even if there was....I wouldn't do it."

"You're like the girl version of Mark." Addison laughed. "But somebody will get you like I did to him."

"No Mark is a man whore...I'm just smart."

"That's what you say now."

"Changing the subject....food?"

"The hotel has a great restaurant. We'll check you in and then eat there."

"Great." Meredith giggled. "Something to fully sober me up....then maybe I should shower."

"Yeah...I hate to say it Mer...but...you kind of stink." Addison laughed, pulling up to the hotel.

"Bitch." Meredith giggled.

"I'm allowed. I'm the bride." She laughed, giving the keys to the valet.

"You remember that tonight at your party." Meredith replied, walking into the hotel.

GAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA

He had planned on sleeping on the plane. But after all the alcohol and the sex with Meredith, the little blonde he had met at the check-in counter, sleeping was not an option. The events of earlier in the day kept replaying in his head. Part of him couldn't wait to tell Mark. And another part of him wanted to keep it a secret. It hadn't exactly been a sacred thing. They got drunk and had sex in an airport lounge, but for some reason he felt like it wasn't something to be sharing.

Either way, he couldn't wait to get outside after having been in the airport and on the plane for what seemed like forever. He went to the baggage claim and picked up all his luggage before heading outside to find Mark, the man of the hour.

"Mark. Open the god damn door." Derek knocked on the window of the Audi.

"Shep!" Mark exclaimed through the window before unlocking it. "Aloha, good buddy! I see you got lei'd"

"How the hell did you know that?" Derek asked, throwing his bags in the back of the car before getting in the front seat.

"Oh..." Mark laughed. "I was talking about the lei...around your neck....but wow...congrats."

"This is your wedding weekend. Shouldn't I be congratulating you?" He tried to change the subject.

"Congratulate me later....I want to hear about the ass you got now."

"There's really nothing to tell."

"Fine....no...." Mark shook his head, leaning forward to examine Derek. "Bite mark on your ear...and you smell like...she's a blonde isn't she?"

"How the hell do you know these things?" Derek shook his head.

"I'm Mark Sloan."

"She was definitely a blonde. Cute. Very cute."

"Big boobs?"

"Not huge...but definitely not small."

"Now what about her ass...."

"It was...good. I think. We were drunk."

"There it is....I knew you wouldn't have had sex today unless you were drunk...that explains it." Mark replied.

"I can have sex if I'm not drunk. That just happened to be the circumstances today."

"Lucky....I haven't had sex since last night."

"Wow. That's kind of sad for you, Mark." Derek laughed.

"Addison said no more until the wedding."

"Did you cry?"

"No....Mark Sloan doesn't cry."

"Beg?"

"A little."

"Besides the no sex, how are you holding up?" Derek asked.

"Good....trying to write vowels."

"Vowels?"

"I gotta right something sweet...make her cry a little and read it outloud."

"You mean vows? I don't know why Addison is marrying you when you don't know the difference between vows and vowels." Derek laughed.

"Oh...well I'm thinking of just stealing some lyrics from a song....or having you write them."

"I'm not writing your vows, Mark. That's out of the question. You shouldn't be marrying her if you can't think of vows."

"Who is more romantic, Michael Bolton or Justin Timberlake?"

"Justin Timberlake. Then I can laugh at you."

"Not helping man."

"Just write how you feel about her."

"I am an expert on feeling."

"Not that kind of feeling, ass." Derek rolled his eyes.

"I need your help man."

"Write how you feel about her. And not feel as in, feeling up."

"Right....I can do that." Mark replied, parking the car in front of the resort.

"And don't talk about sex, because Mom's going to be there and she'll hit you."

"Then shower before you see her."

"What are you talking about?" Derek asked, removing his bags from the car.

"You look and smell like sex, boobs and alcohol." Mark smirked as he handed the key to the valet. "You'll want to do something about that."

"Going. I'll see you for the bachelor party." Derek laughed, heading to the reception desk to check in, Meredith still on his mind.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

25.8K 643 15
For years now, it had just been Derek and his daughter. But then he met Meredith. In that moment everything changed for him but he told himself that...
28.4K 741 58
Lexie and Mark are engaged. They are throwing an engagement party where two people, strangers, meet. What happens if one catches feelings? Will they...
115K 3.6K 55
Meredith is a med student and Derek is a part time professor working at her school. Derek is a single father and has a daughter. What happens when me...
25.2K 937 29
Part 2 of Everyone Has Secrets - please read first or this won't make sense! Meredith and Derek have sworn to have no secrets between each other anym...