LETHAL

By k_angelkook

" A woman is dangerous when armed with beauty and a sense of humour, as she becomes irresistibly attractive."... More

NOTICE
1| CAST AND AESTHETICS
2| CAST AND AESTHETICS
PLAYLIST
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟐
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟔
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟕
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟖
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟐
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟔
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟕
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟖
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒𝟗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟐
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟔
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟕
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟖
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟏

1K 30 18
By k_angelkook

𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

"My baby!" I heard Tamara yell and I groaned. I rolled onto the side and continued to sleep. I felt somebody jump on my bed and wrapped all of their limbs around me. "Wake up sunshine!"

"Seriously Tamara?", I mumbled.

"She's alive!" She hugged me tighter. "I know you can manage yourself, but I was worried you know?"

"I know. As you can see, I am perfectly fine", I yawned. 

Then, somebody else jumped on the bed and hugged me from the other side. I was now squashed in the middle. I felt somebody kiss my forehead and I knew it was Sophia. 

"Wake up sweetie. Today's the girl's day out."

My eyes shot open.

"Holy shit!", I exclaimed. The two moved away from me and I sat up instantly. 

"Now get off your ass and get ready", Tamara smiled and left the bedroom. Sophia was about to as well but I stopped her. 

"Hey, Soph." She turned to face me. "Thank you for sending the four last night."

She smiled, "Anytime."

Once she left, I got up from the bed and did my usual morning routine. After clipping my hair up, I stripped out of my nightwear and stepped into the shower. 

Kristine's Outfit

Once I was in my outfit, I tied my hair into a low bun before doing my makeup. Today I wanted to wear light makeup. I applied liquid concealer beneath my eyes, forehead, chin and spread it using a soft brush all over my face. After, I used my face powder.

 For my eye makeup, I used my 3CE eyeshadow palette. I decided to do peachy eye makeup. I used a light pink tone for my eyeshadow. For the centre of my eye, I added some shining eyeshadow that matches my first eyeshadow choice. I added a bit of the shining shade beneath my eyes. Using a glitter liquid eyeshadow, I applied it beneath my eyes. Then, used a sharp brush to work with my eyeshadow to create v lines in three different parts of my eye. I curled my eyelashes and applied mascara.

I applied some blush on my cheeks, before applying 3CE Breeze Way lip tint. Then, I applied my ANGELIX peach flavoured transparent lip gloss. Finally, I sprayed Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom and Honey. 

After letting down my hair, I put on a simple gold necklace, wore my gold rings set on each of my fingers and wore my Chanel wristwatch. Grabbed a white sling bag, before wearing my Louis Vuitton Frontrow sneakers that had a  gold-tone LV Circle accessory on the laces and Louis Vuitton signature on the outsole. 

Done. 

❇❇❇

TEXT

𝗠𝗲:

𝗪𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲.

𝗧𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮:

𝗢𝗸𝗶𝗲! 𝗔𝘀𝗵𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗘𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮.

𝗠𝗲:

𝗞𝗸.

By now, all of us have exchanged numbers. It was a small exchange but I'm already so happy. 

Happy.

Every time I hear that word, it's like I'm hearing it for the first time. But I'm glad to hear it. The thing is I've never really said it. I mean, I've never really meant it when I did. 

I saw the staircase in the distance and I smiled as I started to run towards it. Once I reached the stairs, I jumped to sit on the bannister. I slid down with my arms wide open and a huge smile on my face. 

The moment I hopped onto the stair plateau, I got pushed down to the floor which led me to groan at the sudden impact. There was a furry . . .  heavy thing on me? I heard rapid breathing and opened my eyes to see a golden retriever on top of me. Ok? The dog licked the side of my ear.

"That tickles."  I giggled and sat up. I started to ruffle the base of the retriever's neck, he seems friendly. You could tell it's a male due to its size. "Hi, boy."

I had a wide smile on my face as I played with the large dog, "What's your name?" I looked down at his collar, which had a circle gold plate on it. On it, engraved in cursive was  𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒. I chuckled. "Nice to meet you, Prince."

He barked before making a soft cute sound, which made me smile. He sat down on his hind legs and placed a paw on my thigh. I brought my face closer to his and scrunched my nose above his. "You're so cute."

"I see you two are friends." I heard someone speak. I turned to my left and at the bottom of the stairs were Charles and Nicholas looking up at me. 

"Acquaintances." I smiled. 

I saw a corner of Nicholas's lip lift as he watched Prince rest his head on my lap. 

Oh well, he's getting comfortable, I thought as I stared down at the dog. I rubbed his head softly and he made that cute sound again. 

"He likes you", Nicholas said.

"Who's dog is this?", I asked them.

"He's Winxsor's Royal Dog", Nicholas told.

"Royal?" I raised my brows. 

"Winxsor is an academy for royals. A few years back, a royal left Prince as a gift. He's now Winxsor's Royal Dog", Charles explained while staring at Prince, who laid comfortably on my lap. 

I nodded my head slowly in understanding. 

"Kristi!" I heard Sophia yell. She stopped a few feet away from the four. "I've been looking for you. Are you ready to go?"Her eyes shifted towards Prince, "Who's this?"

"I'll tell you later. I don't want to keep the others waiting longer", I told her. "Sorry Prince, but I have to go." I started to lift my legs and he jumped back. Once I stood up, I rubbed Prince's head."See you later, Prince."

Smiling, I made my way down the stairs. Sophia hooked her arms with mine and I waved at the guys as we made our way to the main doors. 

"Even a dog falls for you", she chuckled.

❇❇❇

"If I did die by choking on a piece of bacon, I honestly wouldn't be shocked." 

"How expected", Tamara mumbled and I shoved her gently. 

"I mean - I'm certain to die in the dumbest way possible", I chuckled and I heard Isabella giggle. 

"What's one dumb way?"Ester raised a brow.

"Walking on a pavement and didn't see the construction hole and fall in", I told folding my arms on the table.

Tamara chuckled. "Yeah, and this idiot almost died falling in that hole." She pointed her thumb at me and I was about to bite it but she pulled away, smirking. 

"First of all, there's a low chance of dying if I did fall. Second, the only idiot is the one, who didn't put a bloody sign with the words 'WARNING: There is a hole. High risk of death", I defended and the girls cracked up. 

"You just said there's a low chance of dying if you fell", Ashley said while giving me a weird look.

"Well, I'm a different . . . . type of human being." At this point, I defended myself with nonsense. 

"That's my sister. Nothing she says makes sense", Sophia chuckled.

At that moment, our food arrived. We were currently at The Wolseley for breakfast because Isabella said we have to try the breakfast here and Teressa told me the pancakes with berries are to die for. 

I ordered the pancakes with seasonal berries. Because I love pancakes. Also, I love bacon so I took one from Tamara's plate of The English breakfast. 

"Wow, this is to die for", I said after a bite of the pancakes.  

"Right?" Teressa smiled.

"Has everyone got their gowns planned for the ball?", Isabella asked excitedly. 

My sisters and I shot our heads up to look at Isabella. 

"What ball?", Sophia asked in confusion. 

"Winxsor holds many event balls and parties. Two months from now will be the Royal Ball", Isabella told.

"It's called 'Royal' because there will be crowned a princess and prince. According to what I know, they will be crowned based on academic achievements and success", Teressa explained. 

"Yeah, and this is the first time there will be a crowned princess and prince. They'll be addressed like royalty around the academy throughout their years at Winxsor. Especially, the crowned princess", Isabella said. 

"Why is that?", Ashley asked.

"The crowned princesses crown is one of Winxsor's most prized possessions. The Sacred Jewel of Winxsor", Isabella answered. 

"Made out of diamonds", Teressa said. 

"Basically, it's like a prom?", Tamara said.

Isabella and Teressa both opened their mouths to say something but just sighed.

"Yeah, like prom", Teressa said in a bored tone.

"Just more fancy and beyond luxury. Imagine the ball in Cinderella, something like that", Isabella told. 

"How come we didn't know about the ball?", Sophia questioned while looking at Tamara and me. 

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Didn't your butler pass you the letter?", Isabella asked.

"Letter?", I questioned. 

"Oh, that letter!" Tamara realised.

"You got it?", Sophia asked her. 

"I think my butler placed it on my study desk. It was there this morning, but I forgot to open it", Tamara said. 

That's when it hit both me and Sophia. 

"Same", we both said in unison.

"You really are meant to be sisters", Ashley chuckled. 

I smiled. "We are."

❇❇❇

"My neck has never felt better." Ashley stretched her neck from side to side. 

I chuckled. "Honestly, a spa day was all I needed." I sighed. "Also, love your choice of nail art. Super cool."

"Thanks." She smiled. "I chose flames because I know I'm hot." She winked.

"Confidence. That is hot."

Glancing at my wristwatch, I saw it was 5:00 pm. I didn't feel like going back to my room yet. 

"Hey, I'm going to the art room to grab something. I'll see you at dinner." 

She nodded. "Alright, I'll see ya later." Ashley gave me a quick hug and walked away. 

I started to make my way towards the art room, hoping there was no class taking place there now. I felt like water colouring that's why I'm heading for the art room. 

Once I was in front of the art room door, I pushed it open and I was quite shocked to find Nicholas sitting in his usual seat. Other than him, the classroom was empty. 

I just stood by the door and observed him. 

His hair was a little messier than usual, covering a bit of his forehead. He was wearing black trousers and a black long-sleeved turtle neck shirt. His sleeves were pulled up, and I could see his gold Rolex on his left wrist. I watch his hand skillfully move the pencil up and down his class sketchbook paper. The strand of sun ray reflected off his golden rings when his fingers rubbed over certain places to create a shade. He was really focused on his sketch that he didn't notice my presence. 

What am I doing? 

Slowly, I made my way toward him. The moment I was near the table, he looked up at me. I walked to stand beside him and looked down at his sketch. The river he was drawing last class was complete.

It was a sketch of a large river with numerous trees surrounding it. It was simple but he got every single detail done, perfectly. The sketch looked very realistic and I was very impressed.

"It's beautiful", I whispered as my eyes travelled all over the sketch. 

No response. 

Tearing my gaze away from the sketch, I looked at Nicholas and our eyes locked. But only for a second before he looked away. 

"Thank you", he said. I could see a small smile on his lips. 

I smiled a bit while I made my way to one of the shelves and grabbed an A3 acrylic painting paper. I placed it on the table before I took one of the watercolour paints set from one of the shelves and the needed paintbrushes. Lastly, I grabbed a cup and filled it with water before placing it on the table and took a seat in my usual spot - next to him. 

When I water coloured, I liked to free paint. Meaning no plans or pencil lines are needed. I just paint what comes to mind. 

Flowers.

After dipping one of the thin paintbrushes in the cup of water, I dipped it in the purple paint. I started to paint the flower. 

"You like art?", Nicholas asked suddenly. 

"Love it", I answered while smiling before looking up at him, "You?"

The second our eyes locked again, he didn't look away. 

"I love it too." He gave a sad smile and I could tell that something was wrong. I wanted to ask him, I should ask him. 

'No, you shouldn't ', the voice warned.

No, I want to.

"Is something wrong?", I asked cautiously. 

He breathed in deeply and looked back down at his sketch. "No", he said in his monotone voice as his stoic expression returned to his face. 

It was none of my business to ask furthermore. I just nodded and looked back down at my paper. 

"If you were to choose between passion and profession, what would you choose?", he asked softly. 

I turned back to look at him and he was still looking down at his paper. "That's a random one", I muttered.

"Actually, never mind. Sorry, it was a dumb question", he chuckled sadly. 

"It wasn't."

It really wasn't. Sometimes I ask myself the same thing.

Nicholas swiftly glanced at me before giving me his full attention. I breathed in and smiled."Passion", I said confidently. 

His stare was now intense and I continued to speak. "Passion denotes emotion while profession usually refers to a person's occupation. Being passionate isn't just about knowing, it's also about feeling. That's what makes passion so important, they make us feel that we're on the right path in life and give us hope for a happy and exciting future", I told softly. Nicholas's eyes softened the tiniest bit as he stared into mine. "You want to hear a quote?", I asked him and he hesitated before nodding. 

"Follow your passion, it will lead you to your purpose and eventually it may become your profession." The moment I said that something came ignited in his blue eyes. He wanted to say something but nothing came out. He just continued to stare at me with his ice-blue eyes and I entertained myself by watching them melt into something warm. A feeling.

"I know why you asked me, Nicholas. It's pretty clear. The way you sketch so passionately with that look of sadness in your eyes . . . . . ", I told. He just stared and listen as I continued to speak, "Life is never fair. I'm sorry you don't get to follow your passion, but that doesn't mean you can't live it."

I was a little taken aback when Nicholas's hands started to reach out for me but retreated. He cleared his throat and look back down at his sketch. I gave a sad smile and continued my water colouring.

My thumb and index finger held the brush as I gracefully traced it over my paper. Without thinking, I just used any colour I felt like using and hoped the colours blend nicely in the end. 

1 hour 50 minutes later

Kristine's painting

After I used a dryer to dry my painting, I smiled at my work and was happy with it. Glancing at Nicholas, I saw that he started a new sketch. He seemed really focused. Looking at the time on my wristwatch, I saw that it was almost 7:00 pm. I started to tidy up and once I was done, an idea came to mind. I grabbed a black paint pen and started to write something on the bottom corner of my painting. 

"Time for dinner", I told. He got up from his seat and started to tidy his things without sparing me a glance. He grabs his sketchbook and started making his way towards the door.

"Nicholas, wait." He stopped in his tracks with his back facing me. I made my way toward him and he slowly turned around while looking down at the ground.

I gave him my painting. He looked up at me with eyebrows furrowed. 

"For you", I said softly and smiled. 

Hesitantly, he took the paper from my hand and flipped it around to see my work. 

On the bottom corner of the painting, I wrote 'Live your passion'

I just smiled and walked past him. Once my hand was about to push the door open, his hand grabbed my wrist and turned me around. My face collided with his chest and his arms wrapped around me tightly. He tucked his face somewhere by my temple and he held me close against him. 

"Where have you been all my life?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 446 26
Single after three years, Lucia Giordano moves back in with her parents. To satisfy her nosy aunt, Lucia agrees to meet Enzo Vitale, her aunt's sexy...
213 4 10
18+ only She has had a great life with her wonderful family in her hometown of San Diego ca since she was born. She had an amazing life with her fam...
1.8M 30.1K 39
He's rich. He's dangerous. He's sexy. After moving to California, I met a notorious bad boy named Ace. As my feelings for him grew stronger, so did m...
258K 5.6K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...