protection. | DAVE EAST.

By lolwydkira

"when I'm way down, you're my safe house we built from the ground, guess I'm home now" kidnapping occurs here... More

main.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five (filler).
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve. (filler.)
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen - short filler.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three
thirty-four.

twenty-nine. (READ!!)

17.3K 764 273
By lolwydkira

NOT EDITED!!!!!! I was in a rush to release this.
Dess point of view was changed, omniscient added, VERY IMPORTANT.

@waydamin: Broke bitches that talk shit, now them the bitches I stunt for.

Jayda frowned at Monét in a bonnet and her bed clothes.

"Bitch pop that baby out I miss you! Dess ass don't wanna go out, ever. I need my drinking partner again!" Jayda rolled her eyes, eyeing Dom walk into the room. She eyed him, he was looking as fine as ever tonight and was ready to get back from the club.

"I'm finna get her ass pregnant so y'all can be stay at home buddies." Dom finally looked up from his phone to look at the camera.

"Ah! Got damn, you ugly as hell. Scared the hell out of me." Placing his hand on his chest, he shook his head. "You need to start warning niggas when you come on camera looking like that." Dom continued, Monét face didn't hold any amusement but Samael's laughter was heard in the back

"I'll really beat both of y'all asses since he thinks it's so funny." Monèt rolled her eyes at Dom. "Stupid yellow bitches. Can't stand light skin men."

Jayda laughed at Monét's anger. She shook her head.

"Can you just be like how Cardi B was in the club? You not even showing that much."

Monét sat there, she bit down on her bottom lip. "I mean I do miss acting like I know the words to Dreams and Nightmares and yelling ayeeee."

"I'll really shoot up that whole fucking club. So when you hear the first scream. Just know it's me with a big ass gun. I can turn on the led lights, and play that shit on the speaker" Samael argued in the background.

"My dad said No." crossing her arms, Jayda pouted along with Monét."

"Just sneak out." Jayda said with a laugh.

"Remember the last time she did that shit you snitched on her." Dom busted out laughing and Monét nodded her head.

"I mean, he got a point sis. I was in Texas living my very undercover life and here you go. Posting pictures."

"Sis that was fate, you belong with that man if Dom, who lives in Philly... see's me, who lived in Dallas on Instagram with you... caught in the background? if that wasn't the universe screaming that y'all need to be together. Yall niggas is deaf"

"Yeah, me and my man belong together." Monét smiled, she looked around trying to hide that she was blushing.

"Alright y'all, have fun and stay hood my niggas. Me and my baby wanna cuddle with papa. So, text me when you make it home. Love you sis" her eyes shifted to Dom's face.

"Dom." Rolling her eyes, she laughed "Nah, love you too forehead." Dom stuck up his middle finger before they said their goodbyes and ended the call.

Dom eyed Jayda as soon as the call ended

"You know I'm dead ass about putting a baby in you." Wrapping his arms around her waist he looked down at her kissing her lips.

She was blushing and they both knew it.

"As soon as you put a ring on this finger."

"I can propose right now and we can get to work. I knew them eggs waiting for me to release my little niggas in there." Jayda laughed smacking his chest.

"Get me pregnant if you want to, name the little nigga aborshaun." Smacking his teeth Dom pushed her out of his face.

"Not y'all meeting God together, mommy and son day. Hashtag Boy mom."

"You need therapy. Let's go." Jayda face turned, grabbing his hand.

"I just love you girl." Dom smirked at her, following her out.

Dess laid with her legs across Izzy's lap. The couple was having one of their infamous movie nights.

Once a month they'd have a set movie night, Dess was able to decorate the living room and pick a theme and Izzy would simply show up wearing whatever Dess picked acting as if he wasn't excited but he'd always end up more into the movies than Dess.

Luckily for them both, it was one of her favorite times of the the year. Halloween season. She loved everything about the holiday season (aye). She loved the lights, she loved the way everyone came together, she loved the aura outside. It just made her feel tingly.

The Jones showed her a different side of family, aside from their crazy backgrounds they were able to come together and make things feel like a Hallmark movie. She received holidays like she'd watch on television when she was young.

"Don't tell nobody I'm doing this shit. Got me looking gay as fuck in this onesie. Bitches high waters on me." Izzy complained pulling at the crotch area. "I'm finna take this gay ass shit off."

"I didn't know wearing onesies was gay? I thought if you slept with the same sex you was gay. You got a butt buddy Iz?" Dess defended causing him to suck his teeth.

"There's a lot of shit I play with you bout. Stop while you ahead Dess. I'll knock all this shit over."

Dess couldn't help but to laugh at how irritated he was. She couldn't figure out why suddenly tight clothes was a problem when any other time his jeans was about to give him a yeast infection.

"What we watching first, lil scary ass?" Izzy joked with Dess pulling on the zipper of her onesie making her right breast pop out.

Dess mouth fell open smacking the back of his head before shoving it back in the onesies.

"We should watch the new Halloween movie." She smiled jumping on the couch, she had a very weird obsession with Michael although he scared the hell out of her. "It's on peacock."

"Too easy." Izzy laughed, shaking his head.

Dess looked at him confused, not catching onto this joke.

"Jamie been fighting for her fucking life since the 70s. He need to Let go and Let God. That beef should've been died." Dess scrunched her face up. "What would scare me more is if he got a job." She mocked Keyon.

"Niggas like you keep watching these wack ass movies, so of course they finna keep making them. He should've died 7 movies ago. Ain't no way that nigga still alive and kicking."

"Real niggas don't die, they just come back stronger. Purr." Dess swiped her hand.

O M N I S C I E N T

"He's so mad at you Monét and it has a lot more to do with you leaving us. any sane person would be happy. Everyone was going through a hard time when mama got admitted into the hospital. You did what you had to do to feel better. It goes deeper and it's because of who you're married to."

Samael listened on the other side of the door, he wanted to whole story. He had already mentally came to the conclusion that her brother was a dead man walking but he was waiting to see if Monét would tell him the whole truth by the time Melissa left.

"He's mad I'm married to Samael? It's giving me sweet home Alabama now."

Samael hated how Monét made everything a joke because in reality her brother wanted her and her husband dead wasn't a joking matter.

"No dumb ass and stop playing so much. He mentioned something about the Jones family, so he knew something about this family before you even became apart of them."

Monèt sighed in confusion. "Honestly, I'm too pregnant for this shit. He's not going to stress me out when I'm all the way across the fucking country. Tell Don to get a life. He don't even know."

Monét didn't want to speak too much but that final sentence held volumes. It was without a doubt that Monét loved her sister and knew how strong her loyalty went but what if she was threatened by Don to set her up as well? Maybe she was recording and wanted to use something against Samael, so she decided to keep it to a minimum.

"Also, it's you're therapist. I don't know what you've been telling her but, she is talking to Don. She seemed so scared, he even threatened to kill her grandmother. Apparently she's sick and Don is supposed to give her this imaginary money his broke ass don't have."

Monét felt betrayed and she wanted blood. She was now in fear of having another therapist because she didn't know who she could and couldn't trust anymore. At least not until Don was dead. She would spare the therapist, she knew what it was like to only have your grandparents, and it sounded like she needed the help. She would give the Jones men orders to not kill but obviously they didn't listen or Nelly would be here.

"Monét all I'm saying is be careful mamas. You're my favorite sibling."

Monét wasn't worried at all, her husband and cousins were protectors and they would go to hell and back for the ones they loved.

"I can't stress this enough Don isn't someone I'm worried about. Trey Songz without the braids looking at. I know for sure I could whoop his ass." Monét had a lot of mouth and it often left Donovan and Maurice to fight.

She remember a time they got into a terrible argument and Don constantly called Monét a broke bitch, she wasn't the richest but her job at the local convenience store kept her with small change in her pockets.

Maurice allowed Don to call her a bitch one last time before he jumped up and began to fight their older brother. Maurice stood at 6'3 while Don was only a mere 5'10 and with that advantage Maurice used it against Dom.

"I'm big bro around this bitch!" Maurice the younger brother yelled, and cause Monét to use it over and over.

During the time she worked at the convenience store, she was transferred around to different stores due to the lack of employees and on a lucky day after their argument, she met a woman that her brother dated for a short period of time. She lacked morals, she rambled on about how Damien and Donovan came in the store all the time. She stressed that Don was the mean brother and Damien was sweet something everyone around the brothers knew but unfortunately, Donovan had approached her first.

Taking that as her welcome Monét found a way to hook Damien up with the infamous Heather that had her eldest brother acting crazy over for a short period of time. She felt good, she felt accomplished.

"Monét stop being stubborn and listen to me. Just keep from going to your therapist in fact, stay home all together. Don will do anything to get revenge. He's obviously beefing with himself, crazy ass."

Again, Monét was far from worried because the moment she called Dom and Izzy over and spill the story to the three men, his life was far from over and this time it would be with no regrets. She never like Don anyways, he had a lot of shiesty ways that he embraced too much.

"That man is crazy. I hope he dies he can be right next to his biological father. Pussy just like him."

Monét bit down on the inside of her cheek, she started thinking about if she had to take it that far, but instead she nodded her head.

"Yeah, I meant what I said. I had to think about it for a second. Especially after what he said about mine. Karma's gonna get his ass."

By Karma she meant Samael, who stood on the other side of the door fuming, he wanted to be the one to kill Don himself, with his bare hands. He had came up with a good plan but he wasn't smart enough to execute it. He was too loud and too stupid.

His stupidity and jealousy would cause him death and Samael, 'the Angel of Death' was the perfect one to be the last person he saw before he took his last breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 2K 19
Everyone always has stories of sexy men kidnapping women. But what happens when a woman kidnaps a man?
3.6K 263 60
As if what you were dealing with wasn't enough, the devil shows up at your front door. (ENDED)
1.3M 52.5K 36
There's always a hand in the darkness, don't grab it.
1.8K 82 16
17 years ago I was kidnapped by a man and woman who needed a kid and felt that my real parents had enough that I wouldn't be missed....... They were...