sophia

idekanymoretbh2 tarafından

No accidental pregnancy ⚠️ Sophia never fails jobs . Efficient, discreet and deadly . Meets the criteria for... Daha Fazla

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12
13
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.

23.

519 9 0
idekanymoretbh2 tarafından

two weeks later 

• sophia

Driving . There is something so calming about driving .
I've been driving for two weeks now. I stayed in the state though because Lorenzo is still here .

But i've just been wandering . It's kinda dark right now and i just wrecked my car .

I'm scared . Not of anyone that could come to me right now . I'm scared because there is no one i can call .

I realised that being a cold hearted bitch who's best friend was her brother for 18 years .
Ya not a solid plan when your brother is in a coma .

My phone has been ringing . And ringing .

It's currently 2 am .

I have no one . Except the people i planned on leaving behind and never looking back on.

Reluctantly i picked up the phone . It went to voicemail . I knew it would. Mason sleeps with his phone off .

" Hey Mas , um i wrecked my car and um i realised i have like no one right now . I'm probably the  last person you wanna see but
... i'm so scared . I told you i was going home , turns out i don't know where that is anymore . ....I'm sorry i shouldn't have called i know ."

I hung up . Five minutes later i was still sitting in my fucked up car with a bottle of whiskey .
Being alone can really make you go insane .

My phone rang . And for some reason i really wanted to pick up . So i did .

" Sophia ?"

" Hey ."

My voice was still shaky .

" I just got your voicemail , are you ok ?"

" No . I'm really not ."

" Send me your location."

" I cant see him ."

" He's asleep . I'll sneak you out tomorrow or whatever you decide to do ."

We hung up and after i debated it i sent it to him . I felt bad for leaving Ace without hearing him out . I felt i didn't need to because i know he didn't mean to hurt Lorenzo .

He didn't know Lorenzo took Michaels car . But he also didn't know it was Michael , he hit the car anyway . I also am mad he got involved . He complicates everything and i need a breather .

I still love him but i doubt he'd ever take me back after everything i've done .

Mason pulled up a half hour later . I got in and hugged him thanking him .

" This is why i'm your best friend."

" Of course ."

I missed Mason . We got in and snuck upstairs. The house was messy . Bottles left in random places .

Broken lamps and pictures .

Ace probably.

We went to his room and went to sleep after i caught him up on my life for the last few weeks .

• ace

I woke up hungover . Or drunk . I cant tell anymore . I've consumed so much alcohol in the last few weeks i can't think straight anymore .

I walked passed the bathroom and Mason was in there . I know it's him because i just saw Greg in his room .

I walked passed Masons door on my way downstairs when a noise made me stop . I've heard that noise more times than i can count .

It was Sophias sneeze . I'm sure of it . I walked back and saw her for the first time in weeks asleep on Masons bed .

I wiped my eyes and she was still there . Every second of every day my mind just replays her face when she got home that night . Something in her had changed toward me . I knew it the minute i saw her .

But here she is , right in front of me .

She's never leaving my sight again .

So i'm gonna do everything in my power to make her fall in love with me again . Anything to get her back . I cant even remember how i lived before her .

My heart is going three million miles an hour . I feel dizzy and nauseous and i can't tell if it's real or if I'm dreaming .

Mason came out of the bathroom and saw me . He quickly walked over and closed his door . I moved to walk in but he stopped me .

" Lorenzo is awake . They're running tests . The nurse has to call her back . Give her an hour then you can see her ."

" No ."

" Ace sit your fat ass down for one hour ok . I was meant to keep you from seeing her ."

" I cant believe i slept like an idiot with her in the next room ."

I heard her voice and it made my heart pound . She was talking but i couldn't make out what she was saying .

Then began the longest five minutes of my life . I sat on the ground against the wall opposite the door .

The talking stopped and i stood up . I heard her walk toward the door . She opened it and i don't know what i was expecting but what she did next kinda surprised me .

She looked frightened at first but then her face relaxed .

" Hi ." Her voice was soft and low .

" Hey ." I couldn't take my eyes off her .

" We need to talk ."
Then she just walked downstairs.

I followed her . My eyes stuck on her . I can't believe she's actually here .

" Sit ."

I sat down and she didn't even give me time to speak .

" For the past two weeks i've been alone with my thoughts and i was just thinking like a lot and i came to the conclusion i have no one . Other than my brother who by the way is ok , i have no one ."

" I'm glad he's ok ."

" Me too. Anyway as i was saying i also realised i'm nothing without my job , and no one will ever hire me in fear of you probably so i need my room back . Please ."

" You can have anything i just want you back Soph."

" As friends."

" Beggars cant be choosers i guess ."

" Ok i'll see you later ."

She got up to walk away .

" Sophia ."

" I haven't slept in my own bed in weeks . I really need to sleep ."

" I was just gonna say it's good to have you back ."

She went back upstairs and i decided to work out . Keep myself busy . I don't wanna smother her , i also wanna lock her in my room so i don't know .

At dinner she sat the other end of the table . I hated it .

" Are we still going tomorrow?" Everyone looked up at Greg . I forgot we were leaving tomorrow .

" Going where ?" Sophia was so calm . I kinda wish she would scream at me and get it out .

" We were gonna take a trip down to one of the houses ."

" I'm in ."

We ate and the boys told Sophia how busy work was the last two weeks . That's why we're leaving . We need a break .

We all went to bed soon after so we could get an early start tomorrow. I walked up the stairs after everyone else . Greg and Mason both hugged Sophia telling her how good it was to her her back .

She said night to both of them and then turned to me . I wasn't expecting her to hug me as well after everything but sure enough she held out her arms .

She rested her head on my chest and one of her hands was running through my hair .

" I've missed you so much ."

" Me too . I just want you to know we're ok . I know i ended things but you're still my best friend."

I'd honestly rather her stab me than say I'm her best friend but it's better than nothing .

She let go and i already wanted to pull her back .

" Night Ace ."

" Night Soph ."

I watched as she walked away into her room . She was so close yet so far . I walked into my room knowing she was in the next room .

She was right in front of me but until she's mine again i won't be happy .
I wish i could be just friends with her and be satisfied like she is .

But for some reason i can't . For now though just having her back in my life is enough.
I went to bed and fell asleep eventually, it was almost 2 am .

I fell asleep giddy like a child to see her tomorrow.

________________________________

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

195K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
972K 24.3K 32
The only thing they have in common is their jobs.His name is Ace. He gets what he wants when he wants especially if its a specific some one he wants...
158K 2.2K 26
FETUS SOPHIA IS A SHITTY WRITER AND THIS MAKES NO SENSE SO YOU'D BE BETTER OFF READING THE NEW REWRITTEN VERSION WHICH MAKES MORE SENSE AND HAS BETTE...
95.5K 3.7K 31
"Privacy is only temporary between you and me." *** At four years old, Sophia was spared the fate that befell the rest of her family. The daughter of...