Try (Demi Lovato)

By lovatic-penguin

Sierra is given the chance of a life time: The chance to dance on stage at one of Demi Lovato's concerts. Fir... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
SORRY
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One

Thirty

4.7K 163 21
By lovatic-penguin

Sierra's POV

I walked into my third period English class, and immediately saw Hannah. She waved me over. "This seat is open," she said.

"I love sitting in the back," I said as I made my way to the back row.

"Me too," Hannah replied. 

"Good morning, students," the teacher called as she came through the door.

"Good morning, Ms. Johnson," a few kids in the class mumbled.

"Aww, come on. I know it's Monday, but you can do better than that," she said with a smirk. "Let's try again. Good morning, students."

"Good morning, Ms. Johnson," almost the whole class said with a more lively tone of voice.

"I see a new student today. Would you like to stand up and introduce yourself?" She asked me.

Of course I didn't want to, but I did it anyway. "Um, I'm Sierra," I said quietly while getting up from the desk.

"What? I couldn't hear you," a boy yelled before I had the chance to sit back down. Giggles came from some kids at his comment.

I could feel my face getting red. "Sierra. My name is Sierra."

"Nice to have you here, Sierra," Ms. Johnson said. I quickly sat back down and kept my head low. I just love embarrassing myself.

I didn't have to do anything in class because everyone had written papers over the weekend, and they were reading them to the class. I am so happy I missed out on that. I hate speaking in front of people.

Soon, the bell rang, which meant lunch. "Come on, I'll introduce you to my friends," Hannah said as we entered the cafeteria. "Hey, this is Sierra. Sierra, this is Rachel, Micheal, Brittany, Lily, Matt, and Josh."

"Hey," they all said.

"Hey, I know you. We have second period together," Lily pointed out.

"Yeah," I smiled.

"Uh-oh, the boys are out numbered now," Rachel joked.

"We can handle ourselves," Josh said. The other two boys agreed. I noticed a friendly smile given to me by Matt. Everyone else smiled, too, but it was something about him.

"Alright, let's get eating. Does anyone have anything to trade?" Brittany asked. Everyone started passing food around, trading their snacks.

"You can take whatever," I said, putting my lunch sack in the middle of the table. Everyone stared at me. Bad move, Sierra.

"Are you not going to eat?" Hannah asked.

"I'm not hungry," I replied.

"Maybe you should keep your food in case you get hungry later," Micheal suggested.

"No, it's fine. I usually don't eat lunch, anyway. I just don't get hungry," I explained, trying to convince them as well as myself. After eating three meals a day for several weeks now, my body has gotten used to having plenty of food. Oh well. I've done it before, I can do it again.

Everyone went back to normal, trading their food and eating. Everyone, except for Matt. He gave me a worried look. I gave him a reassuring smile. He smiled back, then went to eating. I think I have some good friends at this school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 1.5K 74
It's 3 years later since Sierra has been out of rehab, she know has a little brother. She now does concerts, and her mom (Demi) starts singing again...
168K 7.6K 83
Like every other lovatic, Kayla has a story. Her story, however, isn't a 'I used to self harm, have an eating disorder or want to commit suicide and...
3.4K 218 13
Demi Lovato gets admitted into rehab and feels completely lost. She isolates herself from anyone who dares to make eye-contact with her. Nearly one w...
14.5K 303 28
Savannah is nineteen and she hasn't had an easy life. But then again a lot of people haven't had easy lives and Savannah isn't one to complain. She k...