y/n fujioka ||haruhi fujioka'...

By Gavi_is_Queen

Please don't copy, repost, or/and steal my work! ------------------------- "Ah, you're both twins. Not identi... More

||Introduction||
||1, Prologue||
||2||
||3||
||4||
||5||
||6||
||7||
||8||
||9||
||10||
||11||
||12||
||13||
||14||
||15||
||16||
||17||
||18||
||19||
||20||
||21||
||22||
||23||
||24||
||25||
||26||
||27||
||28||
||29||
||30||
||31||
||32||
||33||
||34||
||35||
||36||
||37||
||38||
||39||
||40||
||41||
||42||
||43||
||44||
||45||
||46||
||47||
||48||
||49||
||50||
||51||
||52||
||53||
||54||
||55||
||56||
||57||
||58||
||59||
||60||
||61||
||62||
||63||
||64||
||65||
||66||
||67||
||68||
||69||
||71, Epilogue||
||OHSHC as Vines||
||Famous Last Words||
||Announcement||

||70||

3K 81 8
By Gavi_is_Queen

{70; This is Our Ouran Fair!}

It was the next morning as Y/n and Haruhi finalized their typical preparations for school, already being dressed in their school uniform.

Haruhi kneeled down near the wooden coffee table that was situated in their shared bedroom, placing her notebooks and educational books in her school bag. Temporarily, Y/n sat on the side of her bed as the only view she had was of her sister's back until she glanced to the left side of her, directing her gaze to the polaroid board that was hung on the wall on the top of her bed. The board displayed various pictures of her, Haruhi, and the six male Host Club members, including the photograph of the wavy haired female with Kyoya at the aquarium on their date.

Y/n remembered when the collage board only had two polaroid pictures attached to it--the first one being a photo of when the two sisters were four years old with their two parents. The brown haired siblings were smiling brightly at the camera, Haruhi being held by their gleeful mother while Y/n was positioned on their father's shoulders. As the wavy haired teenager reminisced the memory, she could faintly hear the giggles that her and her sister were releasing on the day that picture was taken from the back of her mind. The other photo exhibited the Fujioka sisters standing in front of their middle school building with their friend Arai, the polaroid picture being taken on the day of their middle school graduation.

But she now had many pictures to admire and cherish. She will always adore the image of their family photo back when her mother was existent in this world as well as the picture of her and Kyoya together in the marine exhibit. Nevertheless, she treasured two other portraits--one of them being when Haruhi and Y/n were on the ferris wheel back when they visited the amusement park with the Host Club. The picture showed the two sisters smiling, behind them was the scenery of being at the top of the ride with the sun setting.

And the other picture portrayed all the members of the Host Club, that was also taken at the theme park. Standing on the far left side was Mori with a faint smile on his lips while Honey was positioned on his shoulders, the golden-blond haired male holding a white cone of pink cotton candy in one hand while his free hand was raised in the air happily, showing a bright, closed eyed grin on his face. Next to the two third years was Tamaki, a light blush on his cheeks with a wide smile on his lips as his hands were wrapped around Y/n and Haruhi's shoulders, who stood in front of the blond haired boy. Haruhi displayed a small, kindhearted smile while Y/n established a grin on her lips, holding up one of her hands to show a peace sign. Situated beside Tamaki was Kyoya, who was glancing in the direction of where the camera was, smirking slightly with his arms crossed over his chest. And finally, Hikaru stood beside Haruhi while Kaoru settled himself next to Y/n, both of the auburn haired males held wide grins on their faces as they showed peace signs with their fingers.

Y/n's lips curved up into a small smile at the nostalgic pictures--each of them showing a jovial time in her and Haruhi's life--but her reminiscing smile soon faltered once reminding herself what today is.

The Ouran Fair. The Host Club will no longer be open for business after today.

Haruhi finally finished organizing her school bag and zipped it closed, positioning the bag under her arm as she stood back up. "Ready to go?" She asked, looking back at her sister, who was still sitting on her bed with a downcast expression.

Y/n slowly got up from her mattress, grabbing her school bag while doing so. "Yeah..."

The two sisters exited their room and walked down the short hallway of their apartment. As they entered the main area, they noticed their disheveled father eating breakfast--his morning meal consisting of a bowl of rice, a cooked fish, a bowl of miso soup, and a small serving of natto.

"Good morning, you two." Ranka greeted with a tenderhearted smile.

"Morning, dad." His two daughters returned the greeting in unison, proceeding towards the front door where their uniform shoes laid.

"Huh? Aren't you two going to eat breakfast?" Ranka questioned, his smile faltering as he stared at the backs of his two children.

"No, we're not very hungry." Y/n articulated, grabbing her shoes and slipping them on her feet, using her fingers to fix the back of the material while Haruhi removed a blue shoe horn from the wall, maneuvering the object to easily place her shoes on her feet without the trouble of bending the back of the footwear.

"Haruhi, Y/n? You sure you two don't want any breakfast?" Ranka quizzed once more.

"No thanks." Haruhi assured, hanging the blue shoe horn back up on the wall, a small, false smile appearing on her lips as she turned around to stare at her father. "Well, we're off then."

Y/n duplicated her sister's actions, wanting to behave as she normally does to not make their father worry. "See you later, dad."

The Fujioka siblings rotated themselves back around, facing the door as Haruhi placed her hand on the doorknob, on the verge of turning it.

"What? You can't talk to your dad about it?" Ranka suddenly canvassed, making Haruhi and Y/n terminate their movements. "What's the matter, girls?"

The brown haired siblings turned back around to fix their gaze on their father, the both of them summoning an unbelievable smile on their lips. "What do you mean?" Haruhi examined.

"There's nothing wrong, dad." Y/n attempted to reassure, letting out a forceful chuckle, causing the maroon haired man to stare at the two girls as he stayed where he was.

"We're just not that hungry this morning, that's all." Haruhi mentioned and Y/n nodded her head in confirmation.

"You can't fool me, kiddos. The last time you two skipped breakfast was after your mom's funeral. And it was a while before you two could eat again. And Y/n, your eyes look rather red and puffy and it looks like you didn't get much sleep." Ranka pointed out feebly. "Again, I haven't seen you like this ever since your mother's funeral."

Y/n and Haruhi's spurious smiles dematerialized from their lips as they glanced down at the wooden floor. Regardless of the many times they try and smile to make it seem like they're all right, their father always sees through their act.

"There are many things in this world that you cannot ever change no matter how desperately you try." Ranka began as he got up from where he was sitting on the tatami mat, approaching his two daughters and gently placing his hands on the back of their heads, carefully guiding them to his chest for an embrace. "Just remember Haruhi and Y/n," he wrapped his arms delicately around the two girls, "you have to stay brave, even if it seems like your worlds are crumbling around you sometimes."

- - - -

Just like yesterday, the Host Club was open for the general public in the central building salon. The seven members wore the second outfit from the day before; the matching white tuxedos with tailcoats.

Haruhi was wheeling around a serving trolley that displayed a cake and other desserts to consume along with tea to drink. Meanwhile, Y/n was conversing with four individuals that she assisted almost a month ago.

"You look so amazing in a tailcoat, Y/n!" The enthusiastic girl with straight, mocha-brown hair that reached down to the middle of her back endorsed, placing her hands on her cheeks in awe.

"Thanks, Ayumi-Senpai. I really like your dress. The color really suits you." Y/n indicated, showing a small smile to her female upperclassman.

"Aw, aren't you sweet." Ayumi Ito grinned cheerfully, a light shade of pink dusting her cheeks as she leisurely swayed the border of her navy-blue, knee length dress.

"It was a good idea that we decided to drop by to see you. It's been awhile." The male with slightly disheveled, walnut-brown hair scratched the back of his neck with a closed eyed smile, being clothed in a black suit with a red tie.

"It has been awhile since we've seen each other, Daisuke-Senpai." Y/n accorded, staring at the four individuals with a warmhearted definition. "I see Emiko most of the time when I walk through the hallways. We talk to one another for a bit but then we have to go back to class. So it's nice to see you all together like this again."

"It sure is! Especially now that you're here! Now the group is really back together!" Ayumi raised her hand, operating her index and middle finger to form a peace sign. She swiftly normalized her posture, drawing closer to Y/n so their faces were nearer. "Say Y/n, would you like to do another musical with us? You were so good in Grease and it was just so much fun doing it with you. Please? I could sign you up for auditions for our next upcoming production!" She insisted, clasping her hands together in a adjured manner.

"Hey, don't get ahead of yourself, Ayumi." The ink-black haired male hauled the eager female away from Y/n. Kenji Nakamura kept his hold on Ayumi's shoulders so she wouldn't rush towards Y/n again. He was wearing a black suit that was similar to the attire Daisuke Takahashi was wearing but instead of a red tie, he wore a black one.

"You can't just force her into something that she doesn't even have a say in." Emiko Nakamura somewhat scolded the mocha-brown haired female. She was wearing a long, red-golden colored dress that complimented her royal-blue eyes. "And it's not like this is going to be the last time we see Y/n. We all have each other's contact information. We could probably schedule a little hangout some day. Just the five of us."

'Oh, don't worry. It wouldn't be the first time I was forced into something.' Y/n sweat dropped, thinking back to how she ended up being a part of the Host Club that she grew to adore and care for, as well as many other situations that she and her sister were inserted into.

"Y/n? Haruhi?" A familiar male's voice called the names of the two sisters, making Y/n direct her attention to the person. Kyoya stood an exceptional distance away from the wavy haired female due to him standing in front of a table that was occupied by a young woman that Y/n didn't want to see--Éclair Tonnerre. "Someone to see you." Kyoya informed.

Y/n's gaze became profound as she stared at the chestnut-brown haired female. Y/n scanned the room with her brown orbs to try and seek out her sister and noticed that the short, brown haired girl was positioned seven steps away from her.

She turned her attention back to Ayumi, Kenji, Emiko, and Daisuke with a small, companionable smile on her lips. "Excuse me. Supposedly, someone wants to speak to my brother and I. It was great to see you guys all together like this." Y/n submitted a farewell before walking towards Haruhi, who was still staring back at a smirking Éclair.

"I don't want to talk to her... She's a...you know..." Y/n muttered quietly to her sister once she finished making her way towards her, complaining about the state of affairs that's ahead of them as she and Haruhi strolled towards the circular table.

"Don't say the word. I know what you mean." Haruhi acknowledged. "We don't really have a choice though. We'll go through this together." She heartened, interlocking her pinky finger with Y/n's.

The two sisters made it to where Éclair was seated, unfastening their pinky's to take a seat. Haruhi settled herself on the chair that was situated across from Éclair as Kyoya walked away from the table to provide the three girls with seclusion.

Y/n glared at the only chair that was left abandoned at the table--it was in between Haruhi and Éclair. She sensed an irk mark appear on her forehead but she quickly redeemed herself by taking a moment to breathe. She took ahold of the chair and hauled it to where Haruhi was positioned. She cocked her head twice, motioning the short haired female to alter her chair to the side.

Haruhi looked up at Y/n with a blank expression, mentally deadpanning at her sister's actions, but she still complied and shifted her chair over to the right.

Y/n finished moving the chair to where she wanted it, now having it next to Haruhi and across from Éclair, making the girl ultimately sit down.

The wavy haired female couldn't care less if what she undertook was immature and juvenile. She didn't want to position herself next to the person that she didn't want to encounter.

"How are you today?" Haruhi asked in a slightly forced tone, finally initiating a conversation to get her and her sister's moment with Éclair over with.

The wealthy young woman hummed as she stared at Y/n with amusement and devalue, causing the shoulder length, brown haired female to clench her fists that were placed on her lap.

Haruhi instantly moved her hand to rest on Y/n's clenched fists that went unnoticed by others due to her doing it under the table, attempting to alleviate her sister's effrontery.

"I couldn't help but notice that my Tamaki seemed to have a soft spot for you two." Éclair conversed. "Especially you, Haruhi."

"Just what are you getting at?" Haruhi questioned. "Are you saying you're jealous of me?"

Éclair leaned her arms on the surface of the table, propping her elbow so she could rest her chin on the back of her hand. "Oh listen to you." She remarked smoothly, almost in a mocking tone. "Although, you're the only one I can listen to since your sister is being rather quiet." She pointed out, directing her vibrant blue eyes to the youngest Fujioka sibling.

"What would you like for me to say then?" Y/n quizzed, moderately narrowing her eyes at the chestnut-brown haired girl.

"Mhm." Éclair feigned the measures of being in deep thought. "By contrast, I prefer when you're silent."

Y/n inhaled gratingly, exhibiting a thin lipped, irritated smile. "Okay. As you wish."

Haruhi glanced at Y/n from the corner of her eye, being aware of her sister's exasperation that she tried to conceal. What she learned over the years of being Y/n's sister was that the wavy haired female gets irritated easily when someone stares down at her like their superior than her, primarily when in the presence of someone she dislikes.

Éclair relished Y/n's reaction but instantaneously proceeded on with what she was going to say. "Tamaki won't be coming today." Her smirk vanished from sight as an unsympathetic expression appeared on her face. "I warned him that I would be upset if he ever showed his face at the Host Club again." Éclair narrowed her eyes at Haruhi, as if trying to challenge the short haired female. "Tell me, are you Tamaki's lover?"

"No Miss, not at all." Haruhi replied, continuing to speak in a blank, monotone voice.

"I see. That's good to hear. Then I guess you must mean nothing to him." Éclair tilted her head to the side, a small smirk comprising on her vermilion-red lips. "And seeing how Tamaki doesn't seem too attached to your sister, I'm certain that she especially doesn't mean anything to him." She asserted, communicating as if Y/n wasn't present at the table.

"While I may not be his lover. I know that Y/n and I are not nothing to him." Haruhi countered, tightening her grip on Y/n's still clenched up hands, the wavy haired female not minding the gesture.

Y/n didn't utter out a single word, worried that if she did speak she would just lose control of her emotions and vocalize multiple uncomplimentary comments and profanities that shouldn't reach the ears of affluent guests that were in the central building salon. Y/n has never really felt this aggravated before. The sleep that she didn't receive the night before, along with the considerable amount of tears she produced and the heartfelt sorrow made it more challenging to keep herself and her emotions in control. Nevertheless, she still maintained enough self-discipline to attend the Ouran Fair and to be good-hearted and courteous towards the people around her.

Simultaneously, Honey, Mori, Hikaru, and Kaoru stood together. "I wonder what happened to Tama-Chan?" The golden-blond haired male questioned his thoughts aloud.

"I'm getting worried, something's up with him after what he said yesterday." Hikaru expressed while placing his hands on his hips and turning his gaze to his brother, referring to Tamaki's announcement about his engagement to Éclair and how the Host Club would dissolve after the Ouran Fair.

The twins and Honey demonstrated looks of distress as Mori kept his emotions to himself.

"Alright gentlemen, no more idle chatter." Kyoya began, walking towards the four hosts while casually, yet quietly clapping his hands to gain their attention. "Our guests are waiting for us."

"Senpai, it's like you don't even care." Kaoru chimed in, turning his head away disapprovingly.

Kyoya used his index finger to push his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "It's our job to take care of our guests to the best of our abilities. Remember, they're looking to all of us to entertain them. Their happiness is of utmost importance." He reminded, making Hikaru and Kaoru inaudibly hum under their breath, almost resembling a groan.

"He's right, Kao-Chan!" Honey settled with a high-spirited, closed eyed grin on his face, abruptly thrusting Kaoru by the side of his hip.

"Ah!" The youngest Hitachiin brother released, his arms becoming limp above his head. "Honey-Senpai, what're you doing?!"

"C'mon, Hikaru." Mori instructed in his habitual monotonous voice, enfolding his arm around the amber colored eyed male securely while walking away.

"Let go Mori-Senpai." Hikaru's voice sounded stifled due to the constraint of Mori's arm.

Kyoya just watched as the auburn haired twins were hauled away by their two upperclassmen. The brownish-grey eyed male turned around and directed his gaze to where the Fujioka sisters were sitting with Éclair. He perceived the despondent definitions that developed on the sisters' faces. Éclair, seeming to have concluded her conversation with the siblings, got to her feet and strolled away with a satisfied expression evident on her facial features.

The Fujioka sisters overlooked Kyoya as he approached them, the two girls keeping their gaze on the dark wooden surface of the table.

"Thank you for all of your hard work, Haruhi and Y/n." Kyoya voiced, notifying the two females of his existence.

Y/n and Haruhi turned their gaze to their raven haired upperclassman, who stood across from them with one of his hands positioned on top of the unoccupied chair that Éclair once sat on.

"After that request from Lady Éclair. Your debt has been paid. You've finally repaid us for that Renaissance vase you two broke. So, you're free to quit the Host Club...if you want." Kyoya apprised feebly, making the sisters' eyes broaden.

Y/n's mouth was slightly agape as her eyebrows furrowed mildly in bewilderment and disbelief. Ultimately allowing Kyoya's words to register in her mind, Y/n forced herself up from her chair and slammed her hands down on the table, not loud enough to disturb the people near them but it introduced the subtle anger she was experiencing along with other various emotions.

Before she could even get a word out, a couple of footsteps that were coming towards her direction distracted her.

She turned her gaze to identify who was approaching their whereabouts, catching sight of a charcoal-black haired man that was recognized as Kyoya's father, Yoshio Ootori. Standing behind Yoshio was a man, who appeared to be an assistant of some sort.

Yoshio continued walking towards his selected path, pausing his movements once he stood behind Kyoya. The male assistant displayed respect towards the raven haired second year by bowing in his presence.

"When they're young many assume they have all the time in the world but really that is never the case." The charcoal-black haired man glanced at Kyoya from the corner of his eye, the lenses of his glasses reflecting the lights in the room. "Don't waste your time with something that will ultimately have no value." He finalized and began to journey away once again with his attendant.

Y/n's expression converted into one of disconcert at what the entrepreneur advocated. She moved away from her chair, soon recovering from her moment of shock. "You don't know anything about the Host Club." She suddenly retorted firmly, making the assistant stop in his tracks to glance back at the wavy haired female while Yoshio ceased his actions not long after his assistant as he kept his back towards the girl.

Y/n stood aligned with where Yoshio was positioned, keeping her fair distance away from the man as an earnest countenance became visible on her face. "Kyoya-Senpai is a hard working young man that makes sure everyone is enjoying themselves. He keeps this club under control and is responsible with the club's budget. Did you ever even think about how entertaining others might give each of us some fulfillment? How could you just say that what we do in this club is a waste of our time? Honestly, and in all due respect, I really don't care what your opinion is. I think Kyoya-Senpai is incredible."

While Y/n was sharing her own judgement to the charcoal-black haired male, Kyoya remained immobile as he kept his back towards the two individuals. But his head was moderately turned to the left so he could stare at Y/n from over his shoulder, his brownish-grey orbs possessing a definition of astonishment.

Kyoya's father stayed soundless as he endured his position for a moment longer before walking away, his assistant following after him.

"I see..." Yoshio Ootori began to speak in an undertone as he sauntered elsewhere, no one being able to hear him. "So that must be one of the honor students Kyoya has told me about."

- - - -

The Host Club members, excluding Tamaki, were stationed in the now empty central building salon, meaning that the guests departed from the room some time ago. The once blue colored sky was currently exhibiting the hue of a sunkissed-orange due to the setting sun.

The seven remaining hosts were presently clothed in their third and final costume for the Ouran Fair--the costumes portraying an Eighteenth-Century French Nobility. The Hitachiin twins, Mori, Honey, and Kyoya were wearing identical outfits but in different colorations. Hikaru's attire represented the color French-blue while his brother's costume was shamrock-green. Mori's clothes were a shade of midnight-blue as Honey embodied the color gold-orange. And Kyoya's costume was designed in the color royal-purple.

Concurrently, Y/n and Haruhi were clothed in different attires than what the five males were wearing. Haruhi's costume was a bubblegum-pink colored dress that reached down to her ankles, her appearance being accompanied by a straight, long, brown wig that had a white and pastel-pink bow attached to it, and her footwear being white, flat shoes.

Y/n's apparel was marginally contrasting from Haruhi's attire in more ways than one. Y/n's champagne-beige colored dress reached down to where her ankles were located, the sleeves of her gown discontinuing to her elbows, fitting around her upper arm rather suitably until it came down to the curve of her arms, allowing the moderate ruffles of the sleeves to surround her arm joints voluminously. The square shaped-collar of her dress stopped below her collarbone, exposing her elegant cherry blossom necklace that Kyoya gifted her, and the color of her flat shoes were linen-beige.

The twins insisted on doing Y/n's hair and applying a minimal amount of makeup on her face to conclude her appearance. Hikaru and Kaoru styled Y/n's wavy, brown locks in a half up-half down hairstyle, two strands of her brown hair from the front of her head were situated upon the sides of her face. The section of her hair that was formed into a bun was tied with a linen-beige colored ribbon while the rest of her hair lingered on her shoulders. As for her makeup, the twins enclosed her vaguely visible eye bags with concealer, applying a small amount of blush on her cheeks and a small pat of the blush powder on the button of her nose, soon putting on some black mascara on her eyelashes while her lips displayed a shade of peach-beige lipstick.

Kyoya stood in front of the sizable window, his black flip phone being held against his ear as he waited for whoever he was trying to contact to answer his phone call. Earlier in the day, after Y/n's encounter with Yoshio Ootori, Haruhi tried calling Tamaki from her cellphone, Y/n being present when her sister put forth her attempt, but the blond haired, violet eyed male didn't answer.

"Kyoya-Senpai, what's with this outfit?" Haruhi questioned while sitting on a chair, mentioning the costume she was clothed in, making the said raven haired male glance back at her.

Y/n caught a glimpse of her gown before looking at the second year boy, standing near the right side of the chair that her sister was settled on. "And why is mine so different from Haruhi's?"

"We told you, it's a costume for the special parade." Hikaru answered Haruhi's question first before replying to Y/n's. "We didn't want your outfits to look similar so we changed them up a bit. No big deal." He lifted his hands in a shrug.

'By making my collar this low?' Y/n mentally rolled her eyes, using her fingers to shimmy the square shaped-collar of her dress up, only being capable of altering it to an extent. 'Although, I really do like the design of the dress...'

"You look so cute Haru-Chan and Y/n-Chan!" Honey acclaimed with a genial smile on his lips.

"I don't understand why am I the only person, other than Y/n, dressed as a girl?" Haruhi examined with her hands resting on her lap.

"Aw c'mon, it's cosplay so its okay for you to dress like a girl." Hikaru endorsed with his index finger aiming upwards, a small smile forming on his lips.

"I am one, you know." Haruhi mumbled and turned her head away from Hikaru, which made the auburn haired male release a teasing chuckle.

Kaoru was positioned beside his twin brother, his hands being situated behind his back. "Well?" He asked in a gentle tone once he directed his attention towards Kyoya.

"No luck." The raven haired male informed, separating his flip phone from his ear. "He's not there." He brought his cellphone to a close, making the five individuals turn their awareness towards him.

"I can't believe Senpai didn't show. I really thought he was gonna make it despite what she said." Haruhi remarked, the last part of her sentence being referred to Éclair Tonnerre.

Y/n nodded her head gingerly, letting out a limited hum. "He seemed so excited about this fair... Especially about these costumes." She grasped the skirt of her gown and expanded the fabric horizontally while looking down at it.

The atmosphere remained noiseless for a moment before Kyoya exposed the view of his cellphone once more. He upturned the front shell of the flip phone and briefly dialed a contact number, soon guiding it to his ear as he faced the window, his available hand being arranged on his hip.

It only took a few seconds for someone to answer the phone call, permitting Kyoya to greet the person he wanted to speak to. "Hello, Shima? Been a while, hasn't it? It's Kyoya."

"This is about Master Tamaki, isn't it?" The elderly woman quizzed. "I'm sorry, Kyoya, but the Master will be departing for France soon." She imparted, making Kyoya's eyes widen in disbelief. "I tried to talk him out of it but he said the Suoh family had forgiven his beloved mother and that he was finally going to get to see her again. He also said that if he stayed at Ouran any longer, his capriciousness would only continue to make trouble for you and everyone else in the club."

"How could he be so stupid?" Kyoya practically demanded through gritted teeth, moving his cellphone away from his ear. "Evidently, Tamaki is planning to return to France." He publicized to the six individuals in the room, keeping his back towards them.

"Huh?" The twins and Honey released in consternation as the Fujioka sisters remained motionless, their brown eyes enlarging.

"Tama-Chan is going to leave us?!" Honey repeated, wanting a confirmation if what Kyoya claimed was true.

"You're kidding me?!" Hikaru shouted as his shoulders became tense, his body beginning to moderately tremble. "We can't just let it end so suddenly!"

"Hikaru..." Kaoru mumbled in a delicate tone of voice, turning his head to look at his brother with dejected eyes.

"Excuse me, sir."

Kyoya transferred his flip phone back to his ear once he heard the elderly woman's voice. "Yes?"

"I was just thinking. If the Master's mother really is as remarkable a woman as he claims she is then I can only imagine that she would be upset with the manner in which the Master has chosen to leave Ouran Academy." Shima Maezono, who is the Chief of Staff at the second Suoh mansion, stated evenly.

"Do you know when he's leaving, Shima?" Kyoya asked, staring down at the window to catch a view of outside.

"I'm afraid his flight is this evening."

"Why's he leaving so soon?" The raven haired male's head raised slightly as he questioned the elderly female.

"He would have left sooner but he said he had to wait until the Ouran Fair was ending." Shima replied.

All of a sudden, Kyoya noticed something that caught his attention, making him remove his cellphone from his ear until his arm settled itself limply near his side. His brownish-grey orbs followed the trail of the convertible, red vehicle that accommodated a chestnut-brown haired female and a blond haired, violet eyed male. "Tamaki!" He identified in slight disbelief.

The twins, Mori, and Honey rushed towards the window just in time to witness Tamaki in the moving car. Y/n flinched, only taking a step forward from where she previously stood, immediately becoming paralyzed--only being capable of placing her hands on the middle of her chest as a definition of consternation and slight dread appeared on her face.

"Tama-Chan!" Honey vocalized, his shout visibly not being heard by the blond haired male due to the distance between each other as well as the glass window.

"No way!" Kaoru let out in disbelief, pressing the palm of his hands against the window.

"The Ouran Fair isn't even over yet!" Hikaru pointed out.

"My family's car should be in the parking lot!" Kyoya primed, moving away from the window and turning around to stare at the Fujioka siblings. "Haruhi, Y/n, let's go!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I brought Ayumi, Emiko, Kenji, and Daisuke back by putting them in this chapter!
I honestly really enjoy that friend group's energy that I just had to bring them back!
I can't believe it. We have one more chapter left until the story is over...
I hope you guys enjoyed this long chapter!
"See you then!"

Posted on: July 17th, 2021.
Edited on: November 13th, 2021.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 67 12
Aniyah is loved by her family, friends, and all of East High. It's her last year, and things start to change. What will she say when she hears that G...
98.3K 3.4K 77
Kouka Kingdom had two beautiful princess. One with fiery red hair. The other with eyes that changes shades of white, and vibrant pupils. The two prin...
744K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
22.3K 674 15
i'm fed up of these "benjis pov" "time skip" fanfics and i just want to read a good story about them from someone who passed their english exams. wo...