Hiding His Son || A BrightWin...

By Jainnakophrom_

[✓Complete Fanfiction Story✓] In a city full of criminals. And in a world, where there are Omegas, Alphas a... More

•INTRODUCTION•
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 08.5
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Author's Note
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter: 1/5
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter 2/5
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter 3/5 ⚠️
Hiding His Son 2||Special Chapter 4/5⚠️
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter 5/5
ANNOUNCEMENT 2

Chapter 33

5.3K 304 15
By Jainnakophrom_

||Win's POV||

  *Drip*

256

  *Drip*

257

  *Drip*

258

  *Drip*

259

  *Drip*

260

  *Drip*

How long has it been? My arms are hurting since it is chained up from the ceiling, making me kneel on the ground with my head facing the ground.

I...I think... It's been 4 days? 5? I don't really know. There's no light here, no windows, only a metal door and a small, dim light coming through it's gap.

My head is spinning and aching, as always. My face still hurts from the last beating. I want to see my son, but they locked me up in this dungeon. I don't even know where exactly I am. If I was still in the city or not

I'm thirsty....

A screeching noise from the metal door echoes inside the room as it opens. I didn't look up to see who it was. I heard his footsteps coming closer to me, and his shadow got bigger as he got closer.

The man kneeled down. He harshly grasped my jaw and pulled my face up to look at him.

"Hello there, Son," the man I was supposed to call Father said. He has this annoying smirk on his face that I just want to rip out. "How's your stay here? Hm?"

He harshly let my jaw go, causing my face to turn to the other side.

"Your son is as stubborn as you, you know that?" He spoke. "He wouldn't eat unless you're there, so we surely have to force the kid. I can't let him die yet; he is much use to me."

I looked at the devil with hatred. "Why do you do these things?"

"Why do I do this?" He repeated my question, then laughed loudly. "Of course, for money! What else?! If my investors knew about me having a grandchild from one of the six families, ha! I would be rich!"

"So what? Don't you dare hurt him," I threatened him. But he just laughed loudly again. It echoed around the whole room. I want to punch him.

"Ohoo! You're getting feisty, huh?" He said in amusement. "Oh well, I have your son, so I guess it's fine."

I hate him. I WILL kill him!

"Before thinking of you killing me in your mind, let's get to work, shall we?" he said. The two large men get the chain off me.

They soon dragged me into the corner of the room. They tied me to the chair and placed the electric helmet on me. No....not again...My body begins to tremble. I was about to shout, but he placed a gun in my mouth. I stiffened, and the two men finished putting the helmet on my head.

"Don't shout now, my slut of a son. We've been doing these for two days now; aren't you enjoying it?" he said.

He removed his gun from my mouth and placed it on one of the tables. "Don't tremble now."

He went near the switch. I wanted to shout, but he gave me an evil smirk and turned the switch on. A huge wave of electricity went through my body. It's burning. It hurts

"That's enough for now." He turned the switch off. I tried catching my breath, but my body kept flinching and trembling. The volt is still going through my body. "Don't worry, I will kill your boyfriend soon."

"D-...d-on't...t-touch...h..-im." I tried to talk.

He chuckled. "Trust me. All I want is your son and not you; you're practically just a tool for me now."

Amd with that. They chained me back. Dragging me like a weightless sack They chained me and left just like that. Another day, another torture from my beloved father. Note the sarcasm.

I tried escaping, but nothing. I'm tired. But I can't give up just yet. I need to make sure the sun is safe. And, Bright and Chatri, I need to make sure that they're safe.

The metal door opened again. Revealing my demon of a mother, holding a plate She placed the plate down and kneeled down to match my face.

"Aww, it looks like your father had fun with you. Now, it's my turn," she said. She took a syringe from the plate; it wasn't food. It's all drugs. "I got all of this from the black market, though; they aren't tested yet, so...will you be so kind to test this for your dear mother, hm?"

"Fuck you, bitch," I said. Her face turned red in anger.

"Really? Now let me show you what this bitch can do."

He gripped my hair and turned my head, revealing my neck. I was about to protest, but she pierced the needle into my neck. I felt a sting. As the substance inside the syringe went inside my body, I find it hard to breathe. After a minute, she took it out, placed the syringe back on the plate, and let my hair go.

"See? It wasn't that hard! You're just being so dramatic," she said, like she just played with

The place where she pierced the need hurts really bad. My throat tightened, I couldn't breathe, my breathing became shallow, and my chest was tightening as well.

"Now! Let's try this one; they said it's supposed to make you feel full! So you won't need to eat anymore! How great is that, am I right?"

She's a psycho. She gripped my jaw and forcefully made me take the capsule. Once, I gulped it. She stood up with the plate.

"Okay, I guess we don't have to feed you today. Let's see if the capsule works. Don't worry, we will take care of our dearest grandchild."

With that, she left. The metal door closed once again. Darkness surrounded me, reminding me that there is no way out. I tried to breathe steadily, but something in that syringe is making everything hard for me now.

I just kneeled there. Helpless. I couldn't do anything. My body is screaming for me to stop and just give up because of the pain. I can't; Sun needs me. I need to get out of here.

My breaking point Was that when I heard my parents talking about taking Chatri as well? And hurting Bright; they're insane, that's for sure. I need to make sure they're safe. I want Bright to be safe. All of them.

And with Bright's attitude I know that he would do anything to save me and Sun. I haven't told him about it, but probably by now, he already knew

---

Where are you?

Bruises covered my face. Purple marks from all the beating and cuts on my thighs and back A lot of red dots from all the injections they made me take

"Hey, there, my dear slut of a son." I heard his evil voice again.

I couldn't feel anything. That demon, which I don't even want to call my mother, kept injecting me with the same substance for the last 3 days. And the last straw was that I couldn't peak or scream anymore.

My throat is so dry; they don't feed me anymore; they just forcefully feed me the capsule that they said they bought from the black market just for me.

"Good news! I'm going to break you until you turn numb!" He shouted and punched my face. My cheek burns. Where are you?

"Your child destroyed my house! Aha! He now developed the ability! Can you believe it?" He said in an excited tone.No, Sun, just wait, you'll get out of here.

"But that is not the point right now. Sun kept begging me to let him see you! Like I would let that, so I just told him that his dear Papa is already dead! And guess what? That's what triggered his ability!"

I want to punch his face. You'll pay for what you've done.

"Oh, that's right! You've lost your voice! That woman really is something; she likes buying stuff from the black market."

He stopped for a while. He gripped my jaw, which was not that painful, and made me look up to him.

"I see, so you gave up? That's fine," he said. He called one of his men to hold my head up. Soon, I heard the scream of a child. My heart started to beat rapidly.

Sun? No...

"Don't worry, that is not Sun," he said. A man is holding a child with a sack covering the child's face. He was crying. He's the same age as Chatri.

No.. please... don't...

"Guess what? That Chiva-aree really is reckless. He even forgot that he has another son!" He pulled his gun out. Before I could even react, he pulled the trigger, and the blood from the boy's head scattered around the floor.

The body fell to the floor. I just stared at it. They killed an innocent child.

"Oh, don't cry now; you can still make more children, right?" he said, giving his gun to one of his men. "There's a friend of mine who's looking for an Omega slut! You'll be taken care of! Guess what? His son is also a dominant! You'll make great genes!"

I couldn't hear him. I stare at the dead child's body. The sack is still on; I don't know if it's really Chatri, but most of all, I feel bad for this child. He died because of me.

All of this is your fault!

The voice inside my head spoke. I've been ignoring it.

The kid died because of you; you might as well be your mate and son.

No..please....

"I need to go back now. I need to teach my grandson some lessons," he said.

After a while, They left me. With the child's body, they did not even bother to burry it. I stare at the child. I am pleading for forgiveness inside my head. I want to speak, I want to cry, but everything feels...numb.

Where.... are... you....

I cried silently. Tears trailed down my cheeks. All of this is my fault; if I hadn't come with P'Off when he took me, if I stayed here, they wouldn't have been involved.

---
  I'm making two other stories so yeah😉👌🏻
 ‼️(This Chapter is already edited since I noticed some typos)‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 6.2K 45
Pete is an omega and is a second son of the Pongsakorn family. His family is a well established Mafia, one of the competitors of Theerapanyakul Clan...
304K 8.7K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) ⚠️🔞⚠️ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...
37.4K 1.3K 39
[A dark romance novel] WHAT if a very dangerous Mafia fall in a love with a innocent boy.? . . . *This story is not for those who dont like sexual h...
149K 4.4K 37
Hazy Memories | YuWin Alpha x Alpha + Mpreg Top! Alpha! Dong Sicheng Bottom! Alpha! Nakamoto Yuta *Cover by @Cliffcross ^_^ thank you so much *Credi...