Jade

By gloomyblueberry

Izuku Midoriya had had enough of the world's obvious bias against him. He didn't care anymore, he would chang... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
not a chapter.
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Filler
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68

Part 20

7.1K 282 160
By gloomyblueberry

Oh how he was going to have his fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Izuku pov*

The obstacle course ended as expected with Kachan in first place and Shoto in second.

The Shinsou kid came in 17th which is pretty good considering his quirk didn't support the requirements of the race.

I left the announcers box and walked to the 1A waiting room but on the way there I bumped into the No.2 hero.

"watch where you're going, child" he said coldly as I waited for him to step out of my way and rolled my eyes.

"For once I'm glad I didn't because I didn't have to see your stupid face" I mumbled under my breath and he finally moved to the side.

"Have some respect." Endeavor clenched his jaw. I would've slammed my head into a wall if I was near one.

"No thank you, good day sir", I said and walked away in my crutches.

"Are those injuries why you can't participate in the festival?" he asked.

Lord only knows why but I responded to him. "My doctor and dad think I'll worsen my injuries so they made me skip the festival for my own safety or something. "

This intrigued him for some reason because he walked up to me. "What is your name?" I groaned. "Izuku Aizawa, now bye" and then I walked away.

When I made it to the waiting room I heard arguing, I opened the door and saw Shoto shoving Kiri's hand off his shoulder.

"-we're not here to make friends, atleast I'm not." he said and walked out of the room, he spared me a side glance and I saw the pain in his eyes that he hid as fast as he could with a cold glare, he must have met his father.

"What's going on?" I asked and walked up to Kirishima.

"Todoroki's pissed off today" Kami grumbled.

"Does anyone know why?" I asked "Also, good job on the race guys." They told me that they didn't know the reason for Shoto's outburst and thanked me for the compliment. I nodded and left.

I walked out of the room and started looking for Shoto. I got to a hallway and stopped because once again, I heard arguing.

"You are re a disgrace Shoto.", I heard the sound of flesh hitting flesh (Gloomy is sorry for phrasing it like that) and then a body hit the ground. (Let the bodies hit the floor. leT THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR! I'm sorry but I had to)

"You were made to be No.1, you have no flaws, the perfect quirk! Don't disappoint me again." I heard heavy footsteps retreating but they stopped, "and use your goddamn fire" and then the footsteps resumed.

I rushed to the hallway as fast as I could and saw Shoto on the ground holding his cheek, a bruise already forming on it. He saw me and turned away after standing up. "I'm fine." He dismissed me before I even got a word out and started walking away. I dropped my crutches and walked to him, pulling him into a hug.

"You're clearly not fine." I said and he sighed before turning around and hugging me too.

"I'm here to listen so you can talk to me." I said and he smiled, "you sound just like- wait. Oh my God I knew you were familiar." he gasped.

He pulled away and held me by my shoulders. "Yep, same height, same eyes, same..everything."

"You're Jade."

"Damn I didn't think you'd figure it out but yeah." he nodded with his eyes still wide then he did something I didn't expect. He pulled me back in for a hug and I stayed there and rubbed his back.

"Where are your crutches?" he asked as we sat down on the ground. "Oh shit I forgot about those", I looked down at my bandaged ankle and felt a sting but it was nothing really.

"You're Jade." he repeated quietly to convince himself and pulled his knees up to his chest.

"You can't tell anyone though, dad will get mad. Also, Kachan knows." I said and he nodded.

"But how could you move with all those injuries, Endeavor said he was going to catch you because he basically roasted you alive"

I scoffed, "Endewhore couldn't catch me on his best day. Bloody idiot couldn't get out of a dumpster for like 3 minutes."

He smiled at my remark. "You're really nice Shoto, I'm glad I'm friends with you"

It was like he'd never thought anyone could like him because he didn't speak for a long time.

"you really mean that?"

I nodded. He smiled too but then his expression got serious. "Regardless of that, I'm going to beat you too, without his power. I'll become the best without him. I will completely reject him"

I looked up at the ceiling. "You shouldn't think about it like that-"

"like what? Like I wasn't born to live upto the impossible standard that Endeavor couldn't live up to?" He interrupted

"This quirk is a curse forcefully pushed onto me. I was created- I was literally created for a rivalry between my father and Allmight, Izuku." He took a breath. "I will deny him to my last breath. I will never use his power" I sighed.

"But isn't it kinda...your power?"

He looked at me and his eyes went wide again. "wh-what?", he asked.

"Well...the way I see it, your mother has an ice quirk and that dick has a fire quirk." I paused before continuing.

"You have both. Your right side isn't your mothers and your left side will never be Endeavor's.", I smiled.

"It's yours, no one else's. Yours"

He didn't say anything, just stared at the ground.

"So what is your quirk?"

"hmm? Oh, I don't have one." I said, waiting for him to push me away or scream in disgust or something, but he didn't.

"That's amazing...how on earth can you move like that? And you said you beat the teachers too, goddamn"

Well that was a first.

"Thanks" he nodded again and there was some silence until he said

"I'm gonna start calling him Endewhore."

I laughed, "I've been trying to get it to catch on for so long."

"Students who made it past the second round, make your way to the main arena." dad called from the intercom. "Izuku Aizawa, report to the announcers box."

He got off the floor and pulled me up by my good arm, I wished him luck and went back to the room dad was in. When I entered he spun around in his chair and scowled.

"Where are your crutches?", he asked. I looked down and just my luck, I left them on the ground. "I uh....you're the best dad in the world." he groaned but I saw the smile on his face. He stood up and hugged me.

"You done being mad at me?", he asked, I looked at the ground. "I'm just in a good mood." He pulled away, "why's that?", I shook my head. "nothing- what the hell?"

He picked me up and put me on the chair. "You shouldn't be walking without the crutches, idiot.", I rolled my eyes, "if I see you without your crutches again then I will strap you to a wheel chair and let Zashi wheel you to Chiyo", I looked at him wih horror and he smirked.

"My crutches are in the hallway near the 1A waiting room" I said as fast as I could. He smiled and left to get it. I waited in the lonely room until he came back with the unnecessary aid.

"I got some more fruit for you, when I told Chiyo you weren't eating enough she hit me 7 times and yelled at Lunchrush." He massaged his shin  and placed a bowl of exotic fruit before me. "Here is an assortment of fruit that has all the fat and vitamins or some crap, eat it before I get beat up by an old lady again please"

I took the fork next to the bowl and poked a piece of mango? I'd never had mango before so this was an experience. I bit into it and-

Sweet mother of god

"Dude. Try. This. Shit.", I said the dad, he rolled his eyes and stuck a piece of mango in his mouth. "What's that?", he asked, holding his fingers to his mouth and pointing at it with his injured arm. He was about to take another piece when I swatted his arm away.

"Its mine is what it is.", he lunged at me and I maneuvered through his arms, "I will tell Granny Chiyo about this and she will kick your ass. Go get more mango from Lunchrush", he huffed and stepped to the side. I smiled,

Asshole.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 4.3K 178
on a cold night a young baby boy was dropped off at an orphanage, as he was growing up in the orphanage he took an interest of heroes, he dreamed of...
865K 35.5K 14
"How are you feeling today?" "Screw you." "Ah. I'm guessing you feel bad." Izuku becomes a main therapist for all the villains who are caught. They a...
430K 20.5K 27
The sequel to Izuku is a Therapist For Villains. This time in the reform program. Izuku has to deal with the eleven members of the yakuza that his fr...
688K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...