sophia

De idekanymoretbh2

No accidental pregnancy ⚠️ Sophia never fails jobs . Efficient, discreet and deadly . Meets the criteria for... Mais

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12
13
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.

21.

633 11 0
De idekanymoretbh2

•Sophia

I walked up the stairs ahead of Ace ready to jump into bed . I quickly brushed my teeth and came back out .

I took off my tank top and shorts and changed into my silk pyjama set .
I heard voices downstairs but i was too tired to go say hi .

" Tell Daniel i say hi . There's also leftovers in the fridge for Mason because he gets so hungry when he drinks ."

I climbed into Ace's bed and he covered me like a child . If someone told me two months ago Ace De Luca would be tucking me into bed i'd laugh in their face .

He kissed my forehead and had the most ridiculous smile on his face .

" What ?"

" I'm just happy. Goodnight ."

" Night love you ."

I turned over and then realised what i just said .

" You haven't said that to me before ."

" To anyone actually. Ew what have you done to me ?"

" I don't know but i fucking love it . And i love you . More than you'll ever know ."

" Don't make me gag ."

" Say it again ."

" Why ?"

" So i know i didn't dream it ."

" I love you Ace ." I rolled my eyes at him and he had a ridiculous smile on his face .

He kissed me again before standing up .

" Stop smiling you look like a child on Christmas morning ."

" I'll be up soon ok ?"

" Ok ."

I fell asleep at some stage and i heard laughing coming from the hall which woke me up .
Of course it was Mason . He was hammered .

" Ace please i just wanna tell her i love her
to ."

" Don't wake her Mason i swear i'll kill you ."

They were laughing while threatening each other .

Greg was probably passed out on the couch . I heard stumbling and the two idiots came into the room . I pretended to be asleep .

" Ace you're a big softy ."

" If you wake her i'll never speak to you
again ."

" Let me say goodnight ."

He ' tip toed ' over . Nearly fell on me to .

" Night Sophia love you ."

" I love you to Mason don't worry ."

He bent down and kissed my forehead . He left and then Ace climbed in beside me .
He was mumbling about Mason being jealous he has a girlfriend and wanting one .

" Sleep it off Ace ."

He lied on my stomach wrapping his arms up around me . I stroked his hair and we both fell asleep shortly after .

I woke up the next morning and played with his hair waiting for him to wake up .
I was just on my phone and i felt something rub my thigh .

Ace's eyes fluttered open and he sat up kissing my cheek .
Then i saw what rubbed my thigh . There was a bandage on his chest right above his peck .

" Did you get another tattoo?"

He has a few but they're meaningless just stuff he liked .

" I forgot i did that ."

He started smiling again . He slowly peeled the bandage off and it took me a second .

In what looked like my writing was my name on his chest .

" You didn't ."

" Oh i did ."

" How did you get my signature."
It was just my first name but it was perfectly done in my writing .

" Contract you signed . Mason insisted it be in your writing not just letters . Do you like it ?"

" Oh i love it .How soon can you get it wet ?"

His face lit up and he put the bandage back on . He ran to the bathroom and turned on the water .

He came back and moved in between my legs kissing up my neck .
He pulled the top over my head kissing down to my shorts .

He pulled them off and pulled me closer to his mouth . He slowly dragged his cold tongue up my slit . I fisted the sheets .

He pressed down on my clit and out of reflexes my leg moved in but he moved them back pushing my legs open further .

He used his thumb to apply pressure to my
clit . He slowly dragged one finger up me and then slid it in .

" More .. Ace please ."

" Eager today are we ?"

He slid another in and moved further in pumping them in and out . My hands moved up to my chest . I was a moaning mess .

" You close Soph ?"

" So ... close ."

He stopped and i sat up annoyed . He picked me up and carried me to the bathroom .
He sat me on the counter and stripped .

I hopped down and got into the shower . I wet my hair but didn't wash it yet .
I wet it so that it would stay back .

I kissed Ace on the lips before i moved down to his chest and then i slowly knelt in front of
him . I didn't break eye contact the whole
time .
Key ladies : eye contact

I took him in my hand and moved it up and down once or twice . I opened my mouth and sucked on the tip slightly before taking more of him in .

I licked up his shaft and using my hands at the bottom i pumped them . I took him in my mouth again and he placed his hand at the back of my head .

I knew he was close so i stopped like he did to me and winked .
He wrapped his hand around my throat pulling me in . A wild smile was on my face i knew it was .

" Bitch ."

" Tell me more ."

" You ready ?"

He picked me up .

" Wrap your legs around me . Tight ."

The water was coming down on his back . I wrapped my legs around him and his fingers dug into my hips as he used one hand to support me and the other to slide himself into me .

I placed my hands on his chest and he moved me up and down .

" Faster ."

His fingers dug into my hips as he moved faster in and out of me . I moaned and bit my lip .

" No one can hear you ."

I let it out and just focused on how good he felt inside of me . I rested my elbows on his shoulders and my hand moved up to his hair .

He lifted my hips and pounded into me harder causing me to pull at his hair . He groaned and i moved my hair out of my face .

" Such a pretty site . Your mouth moaning my name ."

" I'm close Ace . Please ."

" Let you come ?"

" Yes ."

I moaned again .

" Tell me you love me and i'll let you this time ."

" I thought you wouldn't.... remember."

I was panting and out of breath by now . I was so close . If he brought me to the edge again just to stop i'll scream .

" No -" He sucked in a breath . "- i didn't . Say it for me like a good girl ."

" Dick ."

" Fine ."

I was about to come . He was about to let me down but i wrapped my legs tighter .

" I love you ."

" Again ."

" I love you ."

He moved my hips down onto him again, hard and it sent us both over her edge . He let me down and i leaned against him . His head was on my shoulder and he was panting .

" Cant say we never did that ."

" You were my first ."

" First and i'll be your last of course  ."

" If we stay together."

" Not a question ."

He moved towards the shower head .

" I don't know if i have the energy to shower ."

" My cum is dripping down your legs ."

" Ok maybe one quick one ."

He picked up the shampoo and put some on his hand . He turned me around and massaged it into my hair while kissing the side of my neck .

I rinsed it out and he did the conditioner . Not like i do it but it's cute he tried .

He got body wash that was his but i didn't mind . He put it on a sponge thing i had left in the shower and bent down . He washed up my legs and my stomach and made me hold out each arm .

He squeezed all the soapy bubbles on my tits of course which made him happy .

" My turn ."

I washed his hair and used my nails to massage his scalp . He rinsed it out and then turned the shower off .

I checked my phone .

" We were in there for nearly forty minutes i think ."

" Totally worth it ."

He dried himself off and put on pants . He stayed shirtless and put on socks .
I dried off and pulled a t-shirt on . He handed me a pair of his underwear and i put them on .

" I will never get over how good they look on you ."

" Greg is already up i hear him ."

" We have so much shit to do today ."

" Anything i can do ?"

" Watch Mason . He gets bored ."

" He becomes more our child every day i swear to go-"

When we got out he was lying on the bed . Literally a grown man baby .

" Morning . You two were in the shower for an awful long time ."

He held out his arms and i lied down on him . Mason and i are quite close and i like having a friend in the house .

" Mason watch those hands ."

" Leave him alone . Since you're working i need hugs from someone ."

" You hate people touching you."

" Shut up ."

" Come with me and i'll make you breakfast ."

I followed him downstairs and he made us all breakfast . Ever since we started dating i've worked less and less . It's nice to have a break but i'm getting bored .

" When's my next job ?"

He stood in between my legs hands leaning on the counter .

" I knew it was too good to be true ."

" Ace don't tell me what i think you're implying ."

" Shit is crazy right now and you in the equation will just stress me out more ."

" I can handle myself . I've been training my whole life to work ."

" Soph please . I'm not asking you to never do another job . I'm saying id prefer if you cut down a bit ."

" I haven't worked in weeks ."

" I know . I was hoping you wouldn't notice ."

" Why exactly don't you want me working ?"

His hand cupped my cheek .

" I can't risk anything happening to you ."

" But it's ok for me to sit here wondering if you're coming home . And if you don't wondering if i was there could i have helped ?"

" Sophia come on don't be like that ."

" No because it is like that ."

I got down and went into the kitchen . He brought my breakfast in and left it in front of me . He kissed me on the forehead and gave Mason seconds .

" Have mine too. I've suddenly lost my appetite."

" Mason mommy and daddy are fighting again ."

Ace hit Greg on the back of the head and started eating his pancakes .
He kept looking at my plate then back at me .

I'm so fucking hungry but i'm also really petty .

" Eat ."

" No ."

" Please ?"

" Can i come today ?"

" No ."

" Then no ."

" Stop acting like a child and eat ."

" Stop acting like someone from the 1800s and maybe i will ."

He stormed off slamming things as usual . I ate and left my plate in the sink before going up to my room . I slammed my door so he would hear it .

After a while Mason came upstairs and went into Ace's room .
I couldn't hear what they were saying .

Greg went outside and started the car . Ace came in and i stayed looking at my phone .
He bent down and if i didn't know there was a chance something could happen i wouldn't have but i kissed his cheek .

I couldn't live with myself if something went wrong and i had ignored him .
I didn't look at him i kept my eyes on my phone .

" Be careful ."

" I will . I'll call you later ok ?"

" Yup ."

He left and i decided to go workout . I worked out for like an hour and spent the rest of the day keeping myself busy .

Lorenzo called and he said he wanted to see me . I told him we could go out tonight just me him and Michael.

Michael is Lorenzos friend we've met a couple times and he's nice . It's good me and Ace and getting time apart it gives us both a couple hours to breath .

________________________________

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

13.6K 47 13
WARNING: There are heavy smut scenes in this. Don't read the chapters with a 🔥 if it makes you uncomfortable. Kayla Bloom starts her first year of...
96.3K 3.7K 31
"Privacy is only temporary between you and me." *** At four years old, Sophia was spared the fate that befell the rest of her family. The daughter of...
22.4K 398 27
Re-writing/editing It's strange how quickly your life can change. How it can go from happiness and joy all the time to sorrow and dread with a single...
39.7K 809 21
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 • 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐡...