First and Last (Love and Hate...

By _Kassie

Losing her virginity to her brother's best friend will forever be Kallie Miller's biggest regret. That's why... More

Chapter 1
Cast List
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Epilogue
Lock and Key
Rewriting Lock and Key!

Chapter 36

9.2K 162 3
By _Kassie

"You know a lot of stuff went down in this apartment," I said looking around at the place I called home for a year. It's weird to see it so empty.

"Is that the last box?" Hayden asked grabbing a box of my shoes.

"Yeah, I'm gonna miss this place." He just laughed.

"I know, but this is the start of a whole new chapter for us. All of us. It's time to let someone else make memories in this place." I did a slow spin, taking things in.

"You know, we fell in love in this apartment, had a horrible Thanksgiving, got snowed in, and formed a tight-knit group of people."

"There was also a baby made under this roof." I scrunched my nose.

"This place saw a lot of action." I laughed.

"Yeah, hopefully, our new place will too." I looked away and blushed.

"You know, I think it will." His eyes widened, clearly not expecting me to say that.

"Really?" He seemed hopeful.

"Yeah, I'm ready Hayden."

"You are?" He sounding skeptical.

"Yeah, I love you and I want to be with you in every way. I wanted to make sure that we were 100% before we took this step. I didn't want it to happen too soon and ruin things between us and now, I'm certain." I looked up at him and just smiled.

Who would have thought Hayden Young would turn out to be the love of my life.

++++++++++++

"You know, I'm really glad Landon and I have everything ready for the baby, I just wish she'd get out already." I snorted.

"Bethany, she'll get here when she's ready," Landon said as he began rubbing his extremely pregnant girlfriend's shoulders.

"Shut up. You aren't 40 weeks pregnant. Today is my due date, Landon. She's been cooking long enough, but the doctor said I'm not even close to having her."

"Aren't you getting induced soon?" I asked butting into the conversation.

"Yeah in a week."

"Well, at least you know you'll only be pregnant for at most a week." I tried to point out the bright side.

"Not, the point. Go home. Hayden's probably lost without you." I quickly stood up, Beth's not going to be in a good mood until she has the baby. I took one last look around their cute two-bedroom apartment and went home.

++++++++++++

I have to say, living without my brother and best friend is kind of nice. Living with them was great and all, but I always felt like I had to be careful about how I acted around Hayden when Landon was nearby.

Today is the first time I've been alone since we moved in and it's kind of weird. Not that I don't like some alone time, but it never really happened in the other apartment. Someone was almost always there. Whether it was any of my three roommates or one or more of my other friends.

I was never really alone.

It's my first time really alone and it's nice, but I am practically counting down the minutes until Hayden gets home. Partially, because I kind of miss the idiot and because today was his first day at his fancy job, I want to know how it went.

So, I was sitting on the couch in our cute apartment working on my laptop.

I've been looking for a job. Hayden makes enough at his job that I don't really need one, but I refuse to be a freeloader. Even if I only make a fraction of what he does, I still want to contribute something.

"Honey, I'm home!" Hayden announced loudly making me laugh.

"That was beyond cheesy." I said shaking my head, "How was your first day?"

"It was exhausting, but it's my dream job. I spent four years working towards this. I'm telling you Kal, everything is looking up." He kicked his shoes off and fell back onto the couch. Then as if he has no concept of personal space, he flung his legs across my lap, effectively shutting my laptop.

"You know, I was doing something," I said with a laugh.

"Is it urgent?" I rolled my eyes.

"No, I was looking for jobs. I can do it later." He smirked and sat up, "That look spells trouble."

"Hey, I'm just happy to see you. Nothing nefarious. My intentions are pure." I snorted.

"Hayden Young there's is nothing pure about you," I said before I leaned over and gave him a quick kiss.

"Ok, my intentions are mostly pure." He looked at me in a way that made me blush, it was like he was undressing me with his eyes.

"Hayden?"

"Yeah, baby?"

"We live together."

"Ok? Are you just stating facts or is this going somewhere?" I smacked him playfully.

"Shut up." He held his hands up defensively.

"Sorry, continue."

"We live together and we haven't had sex. That's weird, right? I mean, couples who live together are supposed to sleep together right?" I bit my lip nervously. I know it sounds ridiculous since we've lived together for a year, but since it's been bothering me since we decided to get this place.

"We do sleep together, every night. You're a blanket hog." That broke the tension perfectly.

"You know what I mean. We live together, just the two of us, and not counting the month we were apart, we've been together for seven months. I just-"

"Kalista, I love you. Being with you is the only thing that matters. I don't care how long it takes, we will wait until you're ready." I gulped.

"But what if that's now?" I said beyond nervous.

"Now as in now?" His jaw was practically on the floor.

"Yeah, I'm ready."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah."

"Wow, umm, ok."

"So, umm, what now? I mean, last time it just kind of happened. Should we like plan it out or do I just take my clothes off or shoul-" He kissed me. He kissed me and all my worries disappeared. I have been so nervous about all this when I didn't need to be.

I'm not an awkward teen in way over my head and he's not an arrogant ass who does things without thinking. Well, I'm still a teen and he's still an arrogant ass, but we aren't the same people we were four years ago.

He's not my older brother's best friend and I'm not his best friend's little sister, we are two adults who are completely and utterly in love.

Every single bad memory or fear I have had looming over my head since I was 15 is about to be permanently erased.

I was brought out of my thoughts when Hayden started kissing down my neck making me feel all tingly and I knew it was time things moved to the bedroom.

Once we got into our room, he looked at me like he was waiting for some sort of signal.

"What are you waiting for?" I asked

"Just taking you in." I giggled sitting up.

"Well, stop taking me in and take my clothes off." My eyes widened, I can't believe I just said that. I'm not normally that bold. Hayden didn't even hesitate, he just grabbed my shirt and ripped it over my head.

Then as if possessed, we both started ripping our clothes off and we were naked. I laid back on the bed and started feeling nervous. Not nervous about the act itself, more about the fact that I don't know what to do next.

"Shit, Kallie, you're perfect." I felt myself blush.

"Shut up. No, I'm not." I looked away and he climbed on the bed, grabbed my chin making me look at him.

"I'm serious Kalista, you're practically a goddess." I looked at him blushing, "I love you."

"I love you too." I leaned up and gave him a quick kiss and just smiled at him. After that, things moved kind of fast.

After some extremely satisfying foreplay, it was time for the real thing and I started to get nervous.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Condom," I said.

"I thought you said you were on the pill?" I laughed.

"Beth was on the pill too." His eyes widened and he hopped up.

"I'll go get one." He practically ran to the bathroom, I heard him knocking stuff over and I just laughed. I knew the second he found it because he let out a whoop and ran back into the room.

"Found one?" He nodded enthusiastically with a grin. He put it on and climbed back on top of me.

"Ok, now are you ready?" I nodded.

"Yes, just go slow." He nodded and started pushing in. Maybe it's because I was intoxicated last time or maybe it's been a long time, but it hurt. I squeezed my eyes shut and took a deep breath.

"Kallie?" He said softly.

"Yeah?"

"Look at me." I opened my eyes and he looked at me with nothing but love and adoration, "Are you ok?" I nodded.

"Yeah, just give me a second." I took a couple of deep breaths and smiled, "Ok, I'm good." He looked at me as if he was trying to confirm what I said. He must have seen the right thing because he started to move.

After a few seconds, the pain was gone and I was left with nothing but pleasure. I moaned, making Hayden smirk.

"Holy shit." I groaned and he took that as a signal to go faster and soon I felt like I was in heaven. I felt like I was on fire in the best possible way. My eyes rolled back in my head as my orgasm hit me full force.

Soon, we were lying side by side panting.

"You know, that was much better than last time." I blurted out and Hayden laughed.

"I'd hope so. I have learned a thing or two in the past four years." I rolled over and laid my head on his chest.

"Yes, you most definitely have. That was perfect." I leaned up and kissed him.

"It was, wasn't it." I suddenly felt myself drifting off to sleep when suddenly my phone started blaring.

"Can you grab that," I asked Hayden since it was closer to him. He reached over and grabbed it, hitting the ignore button, "That could have been important you know."

"It was your brother, he can call back later." He shrugged and tossed me my phone. It was seconds before he called again. I figured two calls meant I needed to answer, so I hit accept.

"Hey," I said.

"I just wanted to let you know that Beth is in labor. We just got to the hospital." I shot up.

"I'm on my way." I reached around for my clothes frantically.

"Don't rush, it's going to be a while." I ignored him and hung up.

"Hey, what's going on?" Hayden asked looking concerned.

"Beth's in labor, we have to go to the hospital." He stood up and started getting dressed. Not as quickly as I would have liked, but quick enough.

Soon we were in the car driving to the hospital.

++++++++++++

Sorry, this took so long, I was stuck. I knew I wanted a sex scene in this chapter, but I'm not very good at them. So, I tried to keep it quick and not go into a ton of detail. I hope you don't hate it.

The next chapter is the last chapter!

I will have it up within a week.

Remember to Comment! Vote! and Share!

Much love

-Kassie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Ambivalence By Liya

Teen Fiction

1.5K 41 28
Lia - A normal girl with hope. After a huge breakup with Hayden Sands, she started to hate love, she knew that love doesn't need her to exist. Not j...
177 50 38
When the return of her forgotten childhood best friend reveals her parents' true identity, Alexa Adams is gut-wrenched. Orphan status added to her am...
1M 19.3K 61
*COMPLETED* BOOK ONE OF THE FORESKELT SERIES (Trilogy One) Kiara Rivera has never been able to stand her brother's best friend, Damien Stone. Not w...
686K 21.9K 64
#1 in Distance #1 in Girlfriend #1 in Living #60 in Discover #2 in Brothers #5 in Love #45 in Teen Fiction #64 in Sadness #8 in Dance Eight boys. One...