Transferred | KTH

Autorstwa Taesiic

What do you think happens when 𝙃𝙚 is transferred to your school. Would you take this chance, 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣? Or... Więcej

°•.'DISCLAIMER
1
2
3
4
6
7
9
10
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

5

66 6 0
Autorstwa Taesiic

"Taehyung??"

_

"Don't you dare disturb my beauty sleep again" Jin spoke and went inside his room.

You gave him an awkward smile and went towards his kitchen, taking a glass.

After filling the glass, you chugged the water down your throat and exhaled heavily.

'Damn. I was thirsty'

You walked towards the living area and sprawled on the couch, completely forgetting the presence behind you.

Neither did he realise your presence.

You stood up, coughing aggressively and held the remote control in your hand, switching it on.

"Aahhg!" Your head shot back as you saw Taehyung standing,

Only with a towel around his waist, holding a water bottle.

Flashback (20 mins back) ; Your POV

"Taehyung?"

You both looked at each other in shock. "How the fuck are you he-"

Just when I started saying, the door infront of which he was standing, opened.

"Jin? Why in the world is he here?" I walked towards there gate and asked Seokjin, pointing towards Taehyung.

"What do you mean. He is my cousin" he asked scratching his already dishevealed hairs.

"He is the cousin you were talking about!?" You exclaimed. He nodded lazily.

"Yes Y/n. He is the beloved cousin of mine, I was talking about." He said merrily.

"But you mentioned him as flawless." You said as a matter of fact.

Taehyung gasped. "What do you mean? Am I not good enough to match whatever he said?" He asked, faking his hurted expression.

"Not at all" you scoffed.

Taehyung's eyes widened. Just when he was thinking of a nice comeback, Jin 'tch'ed

"Where are you both taking this" he asked folding his arms on his chest.

You both looked at each other and looked away at Jin.

"You both are doing nothing but disturbing my sleep. And I am not liking it at all. So y/n do you want to come inside or-"

"No thanks." You rolled your eyes and walked away to your flat.

But your steps halted when you saw the door still wasn't opened. You turned your head back, seeing the two boys looking at you.

Jin raised his eyebrows. "Don't tell me Jinae is asleep again-"

"I'll manage. You can go back." You hissed and knocked on the door again.

Before you could have said anything. They both went inside and locked their door.

You sighed and took your phone out. "She wont wake up anytime soon. But I'll still give her a call"

In hopes, that she'll open the door, you stood there giving her 3-4 calls, but none were picked up.

You sighed and looked at there door. 'It's better that I stand here, rather than being with Taehyung under the same roof'

You pouted and crossed your arms.

You jumped when your retarted mind just realised that you have a spare key with your self.

Quickly throwing the bag on the ground, you crouched down searching for the keys.

'Okay but uhm-'

Present

And thats how you ended up here. Your brainless brain forgot to keep the keys in the bag, since you were so dependent on Jinae.

But Jinae on the other hand was sleeping.

And boy, her slumbers are deep as fuck. She ain't getting up anytime soon.

"Like what you see?" You flinched hearing Taehyung.

He was still standing there with the bottle, some water droplets still trickling down his naked tummy or maybe abs-

'He worked out huh' you smirked mentally.

"Hello?" He waved his hands infront of as you flinched again.

He walked closer to you. You gulped seeing him walking towards you, closing the bottle, with a cocky face.

You raised your eyebrows and crossed your arms.

"I asked, like what you see?" He bent down a bit and asked.

"Bitch, what?" You scoff.

His cocky face soon turned into a sad one. You stood up, hovering his bent figure.

"You worked out. Doesn't mean I'll throw myself on you." You said rolling your eyes.

He straightened up his bent posture and hovered over you.

You gulped feeling small infront of him.

"Oh you noticed?" He smiled excitedly.

"What the fuck. Go wear your shirt" you frowned unbelievably.

He rolled his eyes and went towards his room, slamming the door.

"Y/n, don't make any noise!" Your body jolted up hearing Jin.

"Its not me!" You yelled back went towards the fridge, opening it.

The bushel of apples caught your attention as you grabbed one of it and made your way towards the kitchen's basin.

Opening the tap, you washed the apple and smiled in satisfaction after having a bite of apple

"Y/n" Taehyung called you, leaning on the kitchen's door frame.

You turned back and saw him wearing a simple black tshirt with pajamas that had Tata printed all over it.

Oh how much you loved that BT21 cartoon.

A smile tugged on your lips, eyeing his pajamas. "Don't laugh at my pjs" he said defending.

You chuckled and bit the apple again. He frowned and grabbed your wrist, dragging you towards the couch and made you sit.

"How are you?" Concern feeling his endearing eyes.

"Huh- What do you want?" You hissed at him, though you regretted that but still, yanked his hands away.

"I want to talk" he said. You rolled your eyes, "No"

"Y/n, please. I won't survive like this. Believe me, all the things happened that day was just because of the situations. I wasn't in my right mind and, things happened. I am sorry that I didn't give you any reason for my do-ings" he said, holding your hands while his eyes displayed nothing but anxiousness.

You felt bad seeing him so impatient and begging to explain things, but you still weren't ready to hear them.

You were afraid.

Still afraid of rejections.

But nonetheless, you agreed.

"Okay, tell me"

_

I am hating this.

If anyone's reading can y'all please comment or smth-

It'll be appreciated🥸

Thank you for reading!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
599K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
233K 8K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
95.8K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...