Limitless love ✔️

By littleS4

Arrange marriage is where the partners are choosen by parents but the feeling called love, respect,care and t... More

Introduction
Introduction
Malhotra mansion
Malhotra mansion
Murthy Mansion
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 (First meet)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Proposal)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19(Yes to Proposal)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's Note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (Marriage date)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 (Engaged)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Apartment
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (I love you)
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 (South Indian wedding)
Chapter 60
Chapter 61(Punjabi wedding)
Chapter 62(Married)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71(Honeymoon)
Copyright ©
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Author's Note
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Sequel.

Chapter 75

5.4K 352 40
By littleS4

Manik picked her up and entered the room. He placed her on the bed and locked the door. Coming back to her he captured her lips like a hungry lion. She reciprocated it with equal passion while her hands went to his shirt and started unbuttoning with urgency. She removed his shirt and threw it away. Simultaneously, his hands started working on her saree with swift motion he removed the pleats and undid her saree leaving her in only blouse and underskirt. Nandini's hand went to his bottoms button and undid it swiftly he slid it down along with his boxers and threw it away.

He left her lips and moved to her neck giving her a bite there making her moan. Her hands caressed his chest and his abs making him groan. He unzipped her blouse and threw it in a corner revealing her assets. He took her breasts in his hands and started kneading them making her moan his name and scratch his back.Her erect nipples were asking for his attention which he gave by taking one of them in his mouth and sucking it while he pinched and rubbed the other one, after having enough he shifted his attention to the other one.

Giving enough of attention he trailed his kisses towards south while removing her underskirt and panties at the same time. He placed his lips down there making her squirm under him. Licking and kissing there he entered his fingers inside her making her scream his name. He fingered her in and out making her come all over his fingers. He removed his fingers and licked it with his eyes on her making her eyes go wide.
"You taste so sweet baby" Manik said making her blush at this and hide her face with her palms.

Suddenly he flipped them so that Nandini is above him starling her. "Manikk, What?" He entered inside her making her scream at the sudden action."Ride me baby" Listening this Nandini looked at him unsure of what he said and asked"What?"." You heard Shona" listening to Manik, Nandini gulped but started moving little unsure of her actions. Manik seeing her hesitate, moved along with her thrusting in and out. Manik pulled her down and placed his lips on her still moving He withdrew while Nandini kissed his jaw trailing down to his chest. Both moved faster making her give him a bite on his coller bone making him hiss. Moaning and Groaning both came at the same time. Nandini fell on him sweating making him caress her hair.

After few minutes Manik called but getting no response he looked down to see her already asleep. He smiled at her sweaty face and kissed her on forehead. He put her down carefully, wearing his boxers he went to bathroom, got a towel, cleaned her up and made her wear his shirt making sure not to wake her up after which he lied down beside her taking her in arms and went to sleep.

Next morning

Nandini opened her eyes to see her completely wrapped in his arms and his face snuggled in her neck. She smiled at his cute face and started ruffling his hair slowly.He sighed in her neck pulled her more close to him. She caressed his jaw and gave a kiss there making him open his eyes.

Manik: Good morning Shona.

Nandini:*smiling widely* Good morning Mani. Get up na see we will get to see sunrise from here.

Manik: But I am sleepy.

Nandini: Mani please na please *with a puppy face*

Manik: Aah you can't make that face and place your demand Shona.

Nandini: That means it's a yes. Now change and come out I will change too.

Soon both of them got out and came near the railing and sat down with Nandini in between his legs with her back to his chest.

Nandini: This is so peaceful.

Manik: Yeah it is, with you in my arms sitting here and enjoying this peaceful view.

Enjoying a while both got up to freshen up and have breakfast.

Nandini: Mani Thank you so much this was the best surprise ever. I love you.

Manik: I love you more bacha and I am glad you loved the surprise.

Nandini: What the plan for today?

Manik: Nothing, today we are staying in room because tomorrow we are leaving but at night I will show you something.

Nandini: Great.

Both of them finished their breakfast and soon left the yatch thanking the captain.

In the villa

Both reached the villa and soon fell asleep as both were tired. After an hour nap Nandini opened her eyes to see herself above Manik wrapped in his arms. She slowly got out of his arms and sat beside him taking her phone.

She video called Neyonica started talking to her about how the surprise went obviously skipping their intimate time.

Neyonica: Nandu, tu honeymoon pe gayi tho mujhse kya baat kar rahi tere pati ke saath time spend kar. Waise hai kaha mera nalayak beta.

Nandini laughed at this and flipped the camera towards sleeping Manik.

Nandini: Maa vo so rahe hai isiliye maine phone kiya.

Neyonica: Wohi tho main sochu mujhe call karne ka time kaha se mila tujhe.

Nandini:*blushed at her comment* Kya Maa aap bhi. Waise baki sab kaha hai?

Neyonica: Dono baap bete office gaye hai mujhe akela chod ke.

Nandini: Aww Maa, ek kaam karte hum tho kal wapas aa hi rahe hai. Hamare aate hi aap log nikal jayiye aapke second honeymoon ke liye.

Neyonica: Chup kar shaitaan bahut bolne lagi hai.

Nandini giggled at this and mouthed a Sorry.

Neyonica: Waise Ishita aati he hogi, phira dono milkar NGO jayenge.

As soon as Neyonica completed her sentence Ishita entered the living room.

Neyonica: Ye le aa gayi teri Maa.

Nandini on seeing her Mumma got a big smile on her face.

Nandini: Hi Mumma, How are you? And How is Papa and Bhai?

Ishita: We are fine bacha. What about you and where is Manik?

Nandini: Wo tho dekho so rahe hai ghode bechke.

Ishita: Kyu tabiyat tho thik hai na?

Neyonica: Kya Ishita, Kuch nahi hua hai. Raat bhar dono soye nahi honge, Kyu Nandu?

Nandini widened her eyes at her MIL's comment and shrieked saying Maa.

Nandini: Bye both of you, I will call later.

She cut the call while here both her mother's laughed seeing her face.

Nandini:Yeh Maa bhi na. Aur inhe dekho abhi tak so rahe hai.

She thought to wake him up but stopped there as she thought about some mischief. She smirked at her thought and clicked his photo and uploaded it on her insta

Manik opened his eyes and saw her smirking.

Manik: What happened?

Nandini: Ohh you got up, how much do you sleep sleepyhead?

Manik: You don't let me sleep at night so I have complete my sleep somewhere na?

Nandini: Haww I don't let you sleep Mani? It's the other way round for your information Mister. Now you don't get to touch for the rest of our honeymoon.

Manik:* sat up with a jolt* What? no Shona you can't do this to me.

Nandini: Yes Mani, you can catch up with your sleep for rest of the trip. Bye.

She got up and went down to the kitchen to get some snacks and coffee as they missed their lunch.

Manik: Shit Manik, Thoda soch samaj ke nahi bol sakta abb naraj ho gayi.

He got up and went behind her to the kitchen. He back hugged her while she was making some sandwiches for them.

Manik: Sorry yaar Shona, I was just joking and you also know that.

Nandini kept doing her work giving him a silent treatment.

Manik: Shona please talk to me. See main kaan pakad ke sorry bol raha hu.

He held his both ears and pouted like a cute baby making her melt at his face.

Nandini: Thik hai maaf kiya.

Manik: And what about the punishment?

Nandini: Umm...

Manik: Please

Nandini: Yeh ek baar chod diya agli baar itni jaldi nahi mane wali main.

Manik got a big smile and then he kissed her cheeks saying thank you.

Nandini: Acha now go I will bring the coffee.

Manik went with the Sandwiches to the pool area followed by Nandini.

They started having their snacks talking about anything and everything. Later both of them sat on the couch cuddling each other.
Manik opened his Instagram to see him getting tagged more than usual and also comments on the picture he has been tagged. One notification caught his attention saying NandiniM tagged you on her post.

He turned to her who was chatting with her friends on her phone.

Manik: Shona what did you post and why did you tag me?

Nandini who forgot about the post bit her tongue and looked at him sheepishly.

Manik: Ab kya kiya tune?

Nandini: Ek choti si Masti.

Manik opened the post where there was his photo sleeping.

NandiniM

NandiniM: Still making myself believe that I can sleep and wake up to this beautiful view everyday💞💞.
PS:Don't kill me after seeing this post @Manikmalhota.

#rockstar #sleepingbeauty #hubby #manikmalhotra

Manik shaked his head in disbelief and looked at her. She gave him a sheepish smile at this.

Manik smiled and kissed her cheeks and squeezed it from other side.

Manik: Why so cute bacha?

Both of them got comfortable in each others arms and watched some movies with some romance here and there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 132K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
142K 2.6K 27
Only reason why I'm putting something here is because I'm writing this on the computer and all.
117K 12K 15
They say finding true love at nineteen is a blessing. Or so they thought until they believed in their love. But some people are really unlucky withou...