OBSESSION...HEAVEN OR HELL? (...

By Chubby_MewGulf

Hey guys this is chubby.... And This book is republished again as it was being deleted in the middle. So let'... More

REPUBLISHING CHUBBY NOTE
1. BEGINNING OF NEW LIFE
RULES OF MARRIAGE
2. YOU CAN'T DO THIS!
3. MINE, ONLY MINE๐Ÿ”ž
4. GUARDING YOU
5. ROMANTIC DATE
6. BAR NIGHT (PT.1)
7. BAR NIGHT (PT.2) ๐Ÿ”ž
8. LIMITATIONS๐Ÿ”ž
9. UNFAIR TO ME!!
10. MALL DAY
11. TRY TO UNDERSTAND
12. PLAN IS PLAN
13. LOVE TO PAMPER YOU๐Ÿ”ž
14. UNDER HIS SPELL
15. ASK PERMISSION
16. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.1)
17. COLLEGE REUNION (PT.2)
18. NEW ASSISTANT
19. SHARING IS CARING??
20. WORKING WITH YOU
21. CAN'T LOSE YOU
22. FRUSTRATING NIGHTS
23. EVIL KID (PT.1)
24. EVIL KID (PT.2)
25. YOU ARE MY WARMTH๐Ÿ”ž
26. MILLY'S TRUTH TO UNFOLD
27. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.1)
28. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.2)
29. LAST WISH OF MILLY
30. SHARING YOU....IS NOT EASY
31. TILL THE END
32. CHALLENGES
33. FACE THIS TOGETHER
34. DOUBTING ON ME??
35. TALK IS NEEDED๐Ÿ”ž
36. UNKNOWN NUMBER
37. THE TRUTH (PT.1)
38. THE TRUTH (PT.2)
39. "GIVE ME A CHANCE!"
40. REALISATION
41. MEW'S MOVE
42. PLAN (pt.1)
43. PLAN (pt.2)
44. DECISION TAKEN
45. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.1)
46. MARRIAGE IS NOT A JOKE (PT.2)
47. REALISATION
48. I...L.. LOVE Y.. YOU
49. REALISATION WAS NEEDED
50. HARD TO THINK ABOUT THIS
51. FAULT OF THINKING
52. UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER
NOT AN UPDATE
53. YOU AND ME (pt.1)
54. YOU AND ME (pt.2)
55. YOU ARE MINE!
56. MG HONEYMOON ๐Ÿ’•
57. NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG๐Ÿ”ž
58. RECALLED OLD DAYS
NOT AN UPDATE ๐Ÿ˜ž
59. HONEYMOON VIBES
60. TIME WITH YOU๐Ÿ”ž
61. POSSESSIVE FOR YOU
62. LAST DAYS OF HONEYMOON (pt.1)
NOT AN UPDATE
63. LAST DAY OF HONEYMOON (pt.2)
64. BACK TO REALITY
65. RESTRICTIONS
66. SUSPICIOUS
67. WHO WILL WIN?
68. RACE OF LOVE
69. MILLY'S BIRTHDAY
70. SECRET TO BE HIDDEN
71. NOW WHAT?
72. NEXT MOVE
73. " YOUR STUBBORNNESS IS HEADACHE!"
74. DAY BEFORE PARTY
75. 1 YEAR OF OUR LOVE (anniversary special)
76. AFTER PARTY TALKS
77. ANNIVERSARY NIGHT ๐Ÿ”ž
78. ORPHANAGE DAY
79. TRYING TO UNDERSTAND
80. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.1)
81. DECISION FOR TYPE (pt.2)
82. WELCOMING
83. HOME MESS
84. FAMILY LIFE BEGINS
85. DAY BEFORE FIRST DAY
86. FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
87. HISTORY LOVES TO REPEAT ITSELF
88. FRIEND LIKE YOU
90. MILD'S COUSIN
91. SHOCKING PERIOD
92. HOW LONG WILL EVIL HIDE?
93. TRUTH TO UNLEASH
94. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.1)
95. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.2)
96. JUSTICE
97. TALKING TO THE MOON
98. COME BACK TO ME
99. LOVE WINS (LAST CHAPTER)
100. 14 YEARS LATER (EPILOGUE)
CHUBBY NOTE

89. MIND GAMES

999 92 110
By Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 😍😍

***---***---***---***---***---***

" Mewwwwwwwww!!!!!!! This is you!!!!!!! Arghhhh! How can I not know this! He was keeping an eye on me for one year!!! Mewwww! " Shouted Gulf in anger and Type closed his ears while playing with those camera.

" Mama what happened mama calm down! " Said Type.

" Type stay out of this. Go to your gamma. " Said Gulf angrily and immediately went to the study room where Mew and his dad was discussing about their company strategies ahead.

" Meww! We need to.... " Said Gulf but he saw Mew and his dad was busy.

" Son all good? " Asked Mew's dad. When Mew saw that anger expression he understood something is wrong. He gulped hard.

" Nothing is good dad. Tell me when you two get free. Me and Mew need to talk. " Said Gulf and he stormed off from study room and banged the door loudly.

" Now what you did? " Asked Mew's dad. Mew shrugged but still he was thinking about what Gulf came to know about. Did he came to know about Milly? But how? Mew was so scared for the first time as who is the one who told Gulf everything.

Meanwhile,

" Jaren! Cody! Mace! And all the bodyguards.... I'm giving you a work to do. Check the whole bloody mansion and if you saw any cameras, immediately take it out and bring it here! Cody, go to my room and see there too.

I want each and every webcams in front of me within 10 minutes. Or else.... You all will lose your job! Now go!!!! " Shouted Gulf angrily. All bodyguards started working what Gulf has ordered.

" Son! What happened? All okay? " Asked Mew's mom while holding Type's hand. Type was playing with a small flower which he took from garden.

" Wait and see what your son did to me! " Said Gulf angrily with crossed arms. All bodyguards started bringing webcams and placed on the table in front of Gulf. Gulf clenched his fist and went to all bodyguards just to see where it was placed. Type started jumping happily and started playing with those cameras.

When Gulf saw he was so damn shocked as..... Webcams were everywhere in mansion. Not even a single corner was left. Bedroom, Hall, living room kitchen, dining room, garden, everywhere except bathroom and study room.

Gulf sighed angrily and took one cams and keep recalling how he became fool by Mew....

/flashback/

" Mhmmm daddy~! I'm so damn horny for you! I wish you could see me right now how messed up I'm~~! " Said Gulf in husky tone teasingly.

" Oh baby you are looking so fucking hot right now! I wish I could be there to fuck you so bad! " Said Mew while biting his lips and playing with his pen and looking at bedroom webcams live footage.

" Wait? I'm looking? How you can see me? You are in office! How you can see me! " Asked Gulf. Mew gulped.

" I.... I imagined you! Yeah yeah I have imagined you baby you are totally in my mind ruling 24×7. " Said Mew romantically. Gulf blushed.

" Such romantic hubby hehe! Now concentrate on work! " Said Gulf and giggled and ended the call while giggling. Mew smiled when he saw Gulf is giggling while looking at phone.

/flashback ends/

" I was such a fool!!!!!!!!!!! He was keeping an eye on me! As if I will cheat on him! Did you see mom! You tell me! Is this fair to me? Is this fair to my relationship with him! " Said Gulf angrily. Type was so scared to see Gulf so much anger the moment he saw Mew and his dad coming there.... Type immediately went to Mew and hugged him.

" Dada! Mama very angrewy! Help naa! " Asked Type. Mew nodded and looked at Gulf who was facing back but his body language was already telling that Mew... Is.. Gone!

" Baby? What is going in here and..... " Said Mew and he went beside Gulf but the moment he saw those 40 cameras on the table, Mew gulped. Gulf came to know about cameras.

" Mom it's a request. Take Type with you inside. Please. " Said Gulf in cold tone. Mew's mom took Type to the bedroom while Type holding cameras on his hand.

" WILL YOU CARE TO EXPLAIN THIS SHIT TO ME! 40 WEBCAMS IN OUR HOUSE MEW! ARE YOU CRAZY???? YOU WERE KEEPING  AN EYE ON ME! WHY HUH? " Asked Gulf angrily.

" I never knew you will came to know about this. " Said Mew while looking at cameras. Gulf went to Mew and grabbed his collar.

" ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT! GIVE ME THE BLOODY ANSWER MEW! WHY THE HELL CAMERAS WERE PLANTED EVERYWHERE ESPECIALLY IN OUR BEDROOM??? DON'T I HAVE PRIVACY? " Asked Gulf angrily.

" What kind of privacy you want huh? We are husbands love! It's my duty to keep an eye on you just to make sure you are fine or not behind me! " Said Mew. Gulf sighed loudly and took a camera and throw it on floor angrily which broken into pieces.... Just like their trust now.

" HEAR YOURSELF FIRST MEW! YOU THINK YOU ARE SOUNDING IN SENSES????

YOU ARE KEEPING AN EYE ON YOUR HUSBAND! YOU KNOW WHO DO THIS? THOSE WHO DON'T TRUST THEIR LOVED ONES! AND YOU KNOW ME, I HATE SUCH CONTROLLED LIFE! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME MEW! " Said Gulf angrily.

" I did what I did and I don't regret not I feel to explain myself to you. You know me as well, I'm obsessed for you and that's why I want to know each and every move of yours behind me.

And it's not like I'm unknown person. I'm your husband! So you don't have to react like this in front of everyone. " Said Mew in cold tone. Gulf groaned loudly as he was so damn done with Mew's attitude.

" Fine then! Do whatever you want to do! And I will do what I want! I'm done with you Mew! I'm really fucking done!! " Said Gulf and he stormed to his room. Mew told the guards to go back to their work.

" Damn! He is like fire when he is angry. But Mew what you said was wrong. You should try to handle him. " Said Mew's dad. Mew sighed while looking at webcams who were totally broken.

" Sir, we didn't wanted to do this. Sir Gulf told us. " Said Cody while looking down. Mew just nodded as he himself know Gulf came to know about this and he is extremely angry. Suddenly Mew saw Gulf came with a bag with him and holding Type.

" Where you going son? Son! Please stop! What you doing!? Son! I'm talking to you! Son stop there you can't take my grandson! " Said Mew's mom while coming behind Gulf.

" Mom. You son want to do what he want. Then let me do what I want. " Said Gulf and held Type's hand tightly and without looking at anyone he was about to go to the door but Mew stopped him and snatch his bag an threw it away and pulled Gulf towards him closely.

" You really like to mess with me huh? " Said Mew in deep dark tone. Gulf look into Mew's eyes directly.

" Yes! Because you do that too! You do what I always hate to feel, to see, to experience! You know I don't like controlled. After all.... *jerked Mew's grip*

Who will like a control life? Answer me? I will become like this, you will get irritated surely! Can you able to be with me if I do the say?

24×7 keep an eye on you..
I never let you go anywhere alone.. Always text you call you every passing hour... Manipulate you! Will you accept this? " Asked Gulf angrily. Mew was keep looking at Gulf with possession in his eyes.

" So I'm that bas husband now huh? " Asked Mew. Gulf sighed loudly.

" You know what's you actual problem is? You can never accept what you did. You just want to manipulate me in every manner.

You want everything to go as per you want but now enough!!! I have consider all your shit just because I love you that much but these webcams all over mansion... I'm not gonna forgive you! Never! " Said Gulf and went to Type.

" I'm going to mama's house. I need space. And I will make sure Type will be with me. I will give him all the love but no boundaries like you did Mew. Me and Type will live alone. I'm sorry mom. I'm sorry dad. Hope you two understand if you would be at my place, what you would do....." Said Gulf and again was about to leave but.... Time for some MIND GAMES.

" Take one more step ahead. And I will make sure you will see my dead body. NOW GO! " Said Mew angrily. Gulf eyes wide when he heard this and he slowly turned back towards Mew.

" What? You were about to leave right? Go then! But this will be the last day you will see me standing on my feets because without you.... I'm nothing. " Said Mew. Gulf looked down.

" Mew, Gulf please you two are so much in anger right now. Can you two please sit and talk, even Type is scared. For once act mature and talk. Communication is the best way to hold relationship. Please son. " Said Mew's mom. Gulf sighed deeply and left Type's hand. Type immediately ran towards Mew's mom and dad and hugged them while sobbing.

" We are taking Type for an carnival near house. Till then you two sit and talk like mens. Gulf, I know you are hurt by Mew but please just once listen what he want to say and new you also.

Type, wanna go to carnival with gamma gampa? " Asked Mew's dad. Type wiped his tears and nodded but he went to Mew.

" Dada come with me naaaaa... " Said Type and hold Mew's hand and  took him towards Gulf side. Type held Gulf's hand and placed Mew's hand on it.

" Mama dada no fight naa! Mama dada lub each other! Me lub mama dada together not only mama or not only dada naa! Me want both. Me was orphan when you took me here. Now God gave me family.....

*Type joined his both hands towards Mew and Gulf* please don't fight.... Don't take family from me. Me will sad forever naa. Please me want both. " Said Type while joining hands.

Gulf fell on his knees in front of Type while his lips were shaking. In anger he forgot that... He and Mew has a child now. If they will separate because of such fights, it won't be good for Type at all.

" Type, don't worry your mama dada are inseparable. In every relationship, fights quarrels happens. Don't worry. No one can snatch you and your mama from me. You both are mine and always will be. Now stop crying and give your dada hug. " Said Mew sadly. Type went to Mew and hugged him. Mew picked him up and with teary eyes, kissed his cheeks and wiped Type's tears.

" Now be happy and go to carnival with gamma gampa. Okay? Till then I promise your mama and me will be happy and everything will be fine. That's a dada baby promise. Okay? Now smile for dada! " Said Mew and cupped Type's face. Type smiled happily and hugged Mew again.

" My dada best dada! My mama best mama! " Said Type. Mew nodded and gave him to his dad.

" Take care of him till then I will take care of him *pointed at Gulf*  okay? " Whispered Mew. Mew's parents nodded and took Type outside. Mew turned back towards Gulf who was crying on his knees. Mew went to him and picked him up and make him sit on couch.

" Can we talk love? Please. I know you don't want to leave me as well. I know you are angry and you have all the reasons. But for once, with a calm mind, will you listen me? " Asked Mew in caring husband tone. Gulf looked somewhere else and nodded. Mew immediately made up a story to hide his mistakes.

" So, if I talk about those cameras. Yes, I planted those cameras behind your back because I know you won't accept it at all. I know that very well. That's why. But.. I had reasons to do that. " Said Mew.

" Which are? " Asked Gulf.

" You have been attacked by Marky right? I was scared that in my absence you can get attacked again by someone as mom is not always around you.

Second, I got a threat letter from Marky's dad in the day of our marriage. I didn't told you about that because it was our first day of marriage. " Said Mew but obviously everything was a lie and made up story.

" T... Threat letter? Why he did that? " Asked Gulf shockingly. Mew smirked secretly as his story is working. His MIND GAMES are always on top and Mew is always a winner here!

" He don't want us to live peacefully after his son's death. And obviously me mom and dad knew that you ordered those cops to burn Marky alive. So that's the only reason I hired bodyguards and I planted cameras so that I can keep an eye on you to protect you. " Said Mew. Gulf eye soothes as obviously he trusted Mew here. Love is blind... Really blind.

" M.. Mew is this true? " Asked Gulf in shaking tone. Mew cupped Gulf 's face and pulled him close towards himself.

" It's true my love. If you want, I had that letter too in my office tomorrow after coming back home I will give that letter to you in which it is written as he will harm you and he will destroy our relationship. " Said Mew with fake tears. Gulf looked down as he was feeling so guilty for his actions.

" I... I.. Mew I.. " Said Gulf but he don't know how to ask for apology to Mew. Mew smirked and then made an innocent face.

" You don't have to be sorry love. As I said your reactions was considerable except you decided to walk away from me with Type. Is Type is only your son? Wasn't he is mine too? Just because me and my family wasn't ready to accept at first, later on we did right? Don't we have rights on him? How can you think you will take Type away from me! Taking you away from me?

The day you will go away from me, will be my last da.... " Said Mew while lips shaking as this time he was really emotional but obviously the story he made was not real. Gulf placed his hand on Mew's lips to make him shush.

" Don't say that! I will die if you did anything to you! I love you Mew! You are my life! I know in anger... What I was about to do.... I'm sorry for taking this step today. Can you..... " Asked Gulf but he didn't able to complete his sentence as Mew attached his lips with Gulf's softly and keep kissing him till Gulf get melt and calm under his arms.

" I love you so much baby. You have no idea how crazy I'm for you. " Said Mew while kissing Gulf's neck and behind ears. Gulf moaned softly and smiled shyly.

I love you too Mew... I love you too.... I'm so lucky to have you in my life... I know the step I was about to take today was about to separate me and you but I promise I will try to understand you more Mew... I love you and I will forgive you for this.... Because for me you are more important. Said Gulf to himself while caressing Mew's back and moaning softly.

My MIND GAMES always works on him even if it's one year as husbands. But now I have to be more careful not to get caught like this! I can't make stories all the time not every time he will fall in my games. I need to be careful but I won't let you go away from me Gulf.... You are mine.... Only mine!!!!
Said Mew to himself and picked Gulf in bridal style and took him to the bedroom.

After that day, everything between Mew and Gulf was absolutely normal. Type was happy to see Mew and Gulf together now! While Mild and Champ was having in their life and Thorn was happy in his life and he proposed a girl... Am.

But..... Is life really that smooth and happy? Or there is always an obstacles which we call as KARMA?

Coming up Trailer in next chapters.....

Two months later..... At Mew's resort

" Please please my baby! I beg you! Please listen to me whatever I did I did for you only! Please don't do this to me! Don't give me divorce! I will die without you! " Said Mew while begging Gulf in front of everyone. Gulf was crying his lungs out and his anger was on top.... When he and Mild came to know everything...

" This time. I won't come in your games! You want to die right? Then Mr. Mew Suppasit, go and die! And why only you? I will die as well because you killed me already today! I won't ever forgive you what you did to milly! You and champ and monsters! HEARTLESS  MONSTERS!!!!!! " Shouted Gulf on top of lungs while Mild was already on shock and he fainted.

" Love please wake up! Don't do this to me! Please wake up Mild! Please don't punish me like this! Please I will die! I will die without you my love.. " Said Champ while holding Mild in his arms as Mild fainted because of sudden shock he got.

Suddenly after some time, Mild woke up and he pushed Champ roughly.

" You are already dead for me Champ. I don't even want to see you face you bastard!!!!! You murderer!!!!!!!!! " Shouted Mild. Gulf went to Mild and stood beside him.

" Please forgive us. Whatever we did we did for you both. To have you both with us forever.... " Said Mew and Champ nodded while joining hands but.... This time... Karma was the one who was playing GAMES.

" Forgive? You two? Our dead bodies will forgive you! " Said Gulf.

***---***---***---***---***---***

Don't be confused readers... I just gave a trailer which is on the way😈😈😈.... But omg!🤯🤯🤯 Mew and his mind games😧😧😧!!!! Insane right! But till how? *smirk* 😏

Gulf and Mild are going to know the truth behind Milly's death😱😱... But who helped them to know? 🤔🤔🤔

Lets find out in the next! Don't worry! Karma works late but never fails....

Let the war beginnnnnn!!!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Hahahahaha our babies are adorable naa! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣❤❤

*Gulf being topless*🔥🔥🔥🔥
*sinful mode ON*🤤🤤🤤🤤

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 13.5K 40
Gulf Kanawut is married to one of his cousins and he gave his everything to make his marriage work but no matter what he do his husband never gets sa...
224K 12.9K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...
121K 6.8K 44
Gulf, drunk out of his wits, had a one night stand with a complete stranger. However, as much as he wants to forget about it, he never knew that the...
306K 16.2K 56
Mew suppasit who kidnap Gulf's father for an unknown motive and asked gulf to marry him and stay in his house and do all his household work...he is n...