Hiding His Son || A BrightWin...

Від Jainnakophrom_

[✓Complete Fanfiction Story✓] In a city full of criminals. And in a world, where there are Omegas, Alphas a... Більше

•INTRODUCTION•
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 08.5
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Author's Note
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter: 1/5
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter 2/5
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter 3/5 ⚠️
Hiding His Son 2||Special Chapter 4/5⚠️
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter 5/5
ANNOUNCEMENT 2

Chapter 29

6.2K 340 24
Від Jainnakophrom_

||Win's POV||

"And they actually expect me to just lend them the money," Bright said, surely annoyed and stressed. "Like, why would I lend them my money when they don't even have enough evidence that they're going to use it for the project?"

"I smell corruption," I said, taking a large bite of the noodles.

"Exactly," he said, and he pointed at me and winked. I smiled and shook my head.

"Sir, it's Mr. Dew." I heard another voice, and I think it's his secretary. He looked up and nodded.

"I gotta go, bunny. I'll call you later. Drink your medicine, okay?"

I nodded and showed him a bowl of noodles that Chimon had cooked when I arrived. "I'm already eating; you can go and do your job; I'll be fine."

"Okay, but if you feel something again, just call me or P'Gun."

Is he that worried?

"Sure, bye-bye," I said.

As soon as our call ended. I finished up my bowl of noodles, standing up and putting the empty bowl in the the sink

"P'Win?" I heard Chimon's voice. I turned around and saw him holding a white envelope. "This came with the mail earlier. It's for you."

I slowly took the envelope from his hands and looked at it skeptically. "Are you sure?"

"Dunno, but who ever sent that to you? That person could have just used email or chats," he said sassily before leaving.

I shook my head in amusement. I opened the envelope, and it came with the petal of a rose. At first, I thought that it was from Bright, but he's still doing his work. I took out the note and the one piece of white petal. Opening the note, I read it. The moment my eyes landed on the letter, it made my stomach turn upside down.

"No." I threw the letter and ran towards the living room.

The children are still playing. Chimon is busy with his phone. P'Gun left to go to P'Off's office for something. I run towards the window and close all the curtains. Chimon looks at me with confused eyes.

"Phi, are you okay?" Chimon asked, full of worries.

I nervously nodded and sat on the nearest couch near my son.

"Yeah, just a little bit startled."

Let the topic go. And I'm actually glad he did. After some time of calming down, I went back to the kitchen and saw the white petal, still on the counter, and the note crumbled on the floor. I walked towards it, kneeling down to get it. I once opened the letter, a letter that I did not expect to find me.

------------
  Dear Son,

     It's been a long time, hasn't it? I know that Jumpol took you in after we threw you out and I'm actually grateful for the guy. Who would've knew that you can still be useful after being a useless Omega?

     You can be such a slut, huh? You managed to have a son with one of the six families, that's wonderful! Now worries, son. I will be meeting my grandson soon, he will be a fine tool for me to use

P.S
   The white petal of a rose is from your brother, he is excited to see his nephew as well

Sincerely yours truly:
Metajin Opas-iamkajorn

-----------

how? Why can't they just leave me and my son alone?

After years of feeling unfulfilled and empty, I finally found the people with whom I feel at peace. I have them: Bright, Chatri, and Sun. Why are these things keeping happening to me whenever I finally feel happy?

No, I won't let the psycho get near my son or Bright. I'm not the weak Omega they knew before. I'm going to protect them, even if it means that I should give up something.

in deep thoughts. I patted my son's hips softly to help him fall asleep. He's already asleep and sleeping soundly on my side, with my right arm under him and my right hand occasionally caressing his hair.

Staring at him. It makes me question a lot of things. What would happen to me if I had not given birth to Sun? What would my life be like if I had not met Bright and Chatri? What would be my situation if I were just born as an Alpha?

All of those are waiting for the right answers. But right now, I'm happy that Sun came into my life, and so is Bright and the others. They're my family, not those people who just want me for them to use as a tool to get what they want.

I have my own mind and my own decisions; this is my life, and I will be the one to decide which path I'm going to take. I will not let them interfere, not even my own parents.

   and not even him...

"Nggh...papa?" Sun spoke with a sleepy voice. I looked at him and caressed his eyes with my thumb.

"What's wrong, baby? Did you have a nightmare?" I asked, caressing his face. He groaned and snuggled closer to me.

"Papa Smwell's sad," he mumbled.

"What do you mean?"

"Sun can't understand why Papa Smwell's sad," he said with a tired voice. His eyes are slowly closing again, and he is clearly still sleepy.

I patted his hips softly again and hummed a lullaby.

"Don't worry, baby. Papa's going to be alright," I said in a hushed tone.

After a long lullaby, he falls asleep again. I decided to sleep on his side. I'm still scared because of the letter. After reading it, I made sure to tear it into pieces and throw it in the trashcan.

I don't know if I should tell P'Off about the letter. And I don't also know if Bright should know about this; he is a part of mine and Sun's lives now, but I don't want to put more burden and problems on his shoulders.

My head is getting fuzzy again. I already drank the medicine, so I'll be fine tomorrow morning. I snuggled my son closer to me and fell asleep, holding him tight.

Please, I just want them to be safe.

----
  3rd Person POV

"Shouldn't we help them? I mean, they're just kids?"

"Tell that to your son."

"Enough fighting; it's winning that we're talking about," my husband said. I reclined and placed my hand on the table. "We should not let anything happen to the child, considering what ability that child holds."

"We know that," the one on my left said. "That is why we're all here, aren't we? If one of us falls, that guy might lose his mind as well."

"What do you mean as well?" I asked, looking at the man with questioning eyes.

"So it's true?" The man next to him said.

"Unfortunately, yes," he answered.

"Is that the reason why he is not here?" My husband asked.

The man nodded. "They are currently keeping him locked up until he calms down."

"Poor man, losing his mate in front of his eyes is probably the most cruel thing to happen."

"And that is why we need to make sure that no such thing will ever happen again," my husband stated. "Mr. Noppanut and Mr. Ritprasert, both of you go to Jongcheveeva's mansion and help them control the man."

"Why would you need to help him? We need to make sure that they will not get a hold of Win and my son!" Vachirawit shouted.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, young ones today," Mr. Noppanut said. "Don't worry, kid; as long as the six families cooperate, then your mate will be safe."

"So you're saying that?" I finally spoke, and they turned their heads in my direction. "Jongcheveevat's mate... died?"

"Yes, and the saddest part is that his mate is actually pregnant as well," Off said. "I think his mate's name starts with G or something."

After so many discussions concerning the safety of all the members and friends of the six families, We ended the meeting. Vachirawit left first.

I'm worried for Win. Jongcheveevat had lost his mate, and losing a mate is one thing that can lead you to being insane. I'm glad I did not let go of it before. I could've died for them if it wasn't for him too.

"Honey?" I heard his voice. He wrapped his arm around my waist, making me look up to him. "Let's go back."

I smiled, "Sure."

Win and Bright are both strong. And I doubt that they would need a lot of help from us. I trust Win in your safety, Vachirawit Chiva-aree.

---
🔪👀Hehe✌️✌️
  ‼️(This Chapter is already edited since I noticed some typos)‼️

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

72.7K 4.2K 42
Everything turned into pure chaos when Bright, an alpha, started chasing after Win, an omega; who was unknown to him, hiding a huge secret. Although...
Only Від NeverBroken

Перевертні

229K 6.7K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) ⚠️🔞⚠️ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...
20.3K 1K 62
For years Kongpob Suthiluck was mentally, emotional, physical, and sexually abuse. He thought he had finally gotten away from it all when he went to...
145K 4.3K 37
Hazy Memories | YuWin Alpha x Alpha + Mpreg Top! Alpha! Dong Sicheng Bottom! Alpha! Nakamoto Yuta *Cover by @Cliffcross ^_^ thank you so much *Credi...