Hidden Moon [Completed]

By offroadgirl

[BEING REWRITTEN] What would you do if you learned about your bloodline? What would you do if you found out t... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Tyler's POV
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Tyler's POV
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
Tyler's POV
Tyler's POV
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapters 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
sequel!
Agent Luna!

chapter 62

907 50 1
By offroadgirl

"I have a plan for you to phase back! It is quite creative if I must say." I tell Tyler.

We get to the cars and I open the tailgate for the wolves to jump in.

"Really? What's the plan?" Tyler asks, sitting down.

"You run into the forest and I follow after with a gun. I 'shoot you' and well you are phased back and I say I 'saved a member who got lost.' What do you say?"

I grab my backpack and hear a growl. I turn around and see the black wolf growling at me.

"Deal." He says then runs off into the forest.

I throw my backpack on and follow after him with my gun drawn. I see him fall on the floor. I aim at a tree to my right and shoot off my gun. I pull off my backpack and dig through it to find his clothes from earlier. I place them in front of him and turn my back to him. I look in my backpack and see money.

I do a mental happy dance. Food! God that sounds so good right now.

I feel hands grip and wrap around my waist. Tyler nuzzles his head into my neck and pecks it with light kisses.

"I never knew how much I missed holding you." He breathes against my neck.

I pull out of his grasp and close my backpack. I turn to face him but I tip my head back just to see his face. Holy crap. He must be 6 foot 3.

"You've grown." Is the comment that comes out of my mouth.

Tyler looks over himself. "Yeah. I guess so."

"Guess so? Come on. I'm hungry and I have money. I am going to go get something to eat."

"Okay. Come on." He takes my hand and leads me out of the forest and back to the cars.

"What is our casualty total?" I ask loudly.

"Seven." Jack says.

"Thousand? Hundred?"

"Seven. That's it. Only seven people."

I sigh in relief. "Thank god. Who is it?"

"The Michealson brothers, Jenson, Karl, Anthony, Josh, and....Hannah."

My knees buckle and grief washes over me. "What?" My voice is only a whisper.

"Not your Hannah, another one don't worry. Your Hannah is with Maggie at the agency." I sigh in relief

"Now bad news. Commander called and is pissed you took everyone to war. He somehow found out how this all started and let me put this bluntly. He is pissed off."

"Well too bad. I fixed the damn problem. If he has something against me then he can talk to me but I saved all their asses here. They were about to wage war anyway."

"Woods! Did you kill your wolf? But you were just crying over the damn thing. How did you shoot it?" One of the leaders asks.

"I did it to protect him." I state while pulling my backpack off and throwing it into the driver's seat. I toss my head toward Tyler who gives a slight wave.

"Hey! You wouldn't do that with me!" Jack yells leaning out of the car.

"Well, you aren't that important are you?" I retort.

"What do you plan on doing with the new recruits?" Someone else asks.

"Training them to become one of ours or set up a district there. I will think of it when we are heading home." I tell him and walk over to the driver's side. I pull the keys, which I forgot to get out of my backpack, out and move my backpack to the passenger floor. Tyler hops into the passenger side and rubs his chest.

"Ready to go Woods?" A bunch of people yell.

"Hell yeah! Lets go home." I yell and hop into the truck and put the key in the ignition. I start it and it roars to life. "Music to my ears."

I turn to Tyler, who is struggling with the seatbelt. He looks up at me, grins then goes back to working with his seatbelt. I sigh and help him get in it correctly.

"It's quite sad really how a grown man can't get a racing seatbelt on." I say with a sigh.

"Shut up. You don't even wear yours half of the time." Tyler snaps.

I hold my hands in surrender. "Sorry, didn't know you were on your period."

He growls at me. I give him a cheeky smirk and clip my seatbelt.

"So, Mexican food?" Jack asks. I meet his eyes in the mirror.

"Nope. A burger sounds good right now." I drive out of the "parking spot" and everyone follows.

"I don't know. Mexican does sound good." Nate says.

"Well who's the one who has to pay?" I ask them.

Jack pats his pockets and hangs his head. "Not me. I lost my wallet."

Nate pats his pockets and pulls out his wallet. "Ah ha!" He opens it and his face falls. "Damn. I don't have money."

"I took it to pay for something when you were gone." I inform him.

"Why!? That was my money!" He whines.

Lucian pats his pockets and pulls out a card. "Nope. I only got my ID."

I look over to Tyler then back to the road. He doesn't even pat his pockets. "My wallet is at home."

"Then burgers it is." I say happily.

"Do you have money, sunshine?" Nate asks.

"Yep!" I chirp.

"Alright, we will have burgers." Jack whines.

"Good." I say with a smirk.

°•°•°•°•°

"Ohmagosh! This is soooo good!" Jack says between mouthfuls of food in his mouth. Nate and Tyler are staring at him in disgust.

"Jack, sweetheart, close your mouth when you eat and no talking while there is food in your mouth." I scold him.

"Yes, Alpha." He hangs his head. I grin and ruffle his hair. "My hair!"

Tyler shakes his head and digs into his burger. Nate sets his on the table and wipes his face. "I'm done. He ruined this for me."

I giggle and go back to eating my burger.

"Then can I have it?" Jack goes to grab the burger but Tyler takes it.

"No, I want it."

I break into laughter at Jack's reaction. His eyes are wide and he looks like he just got his favorite thing taken away. Tears almost falling, chin quivering, pouted lips.

"Actually, none of you get it." I grab the burger and get a doggie bag. "I'll give it to dad or Bruce."

Tyler does the same looks as Jack. I 'awwww' and pinch his cheeks. He frown and slaps my hands away. "I am not a child."

I give him a look. "If you act like Jack, you sure as hell aren't an adult." I grab the bag and stand. I shake the keys in their direction. They clean up the table and I head out the door.

I head to my car and freeze midstep when I see what's going on. There are teen boys in it trying to hotwire it.

"Hey!" I yell at them. They look up and grin. One waves and chuckles.

"We lost the keys!" One yells to me. Tyler and Jack stand beside me.

"I'm so glad I dropped your wolves off at the agency." I growl under my breath before handing the bag to Jack. I walk up to the truck and pull one of the boys out by the ear.

"What the hell!?" He yells from the floor.

"This is my truck!" I snap at him. "I own this damn thing so get your stupid little asses out!"

"Oohhhh so the pretty girl knows how to drive this monster? This thing is incredible!" Another one says from the back seat.

"Get out now." I growl out. I feel the authority radiating off of me.

Their eyes widen and they scramble out. Well almost all of them. One scrambles to try and hot wire it.

I grab the top bar and pull myself up to his level. I grab the top of his hair and pull his ear close to my mouth.

"I might be a pretty girl who looks weak but I can still kill you in a blink of an eye. Don't think I won't. So if you don't get out of my truck right now, I will make sure you never see the sun again." I whipser harshly in his ear. I feel him sudder in fear.

I pull him out by his hair and he falls to the floor. I drop beside him and he scrambles backwards.

"Lady, calm down. I was just leaving. I can call the cops on your threat."

"I can tell and show them you were trying to steal my car." I warn him.

He gets up and runs. I hear a bag crumble. I turn to see Jack with a face full of burger.

I point to the backseat. "Get in now. I said you couldn't have that."

"But-"

"No buts. Now! I want to go home."

"Who pissed in your cheerios?" He grumbles.

"Jack, sweetheart, what did I tell you about the burger earlier?" I ask him in a sweeter tone.

"That I couldn't have it."

"Then why are you eating it?"

"Because you handed it to me."

"Why?"

"Because there was...people...in...your...car..." his voice trails off and he climbs into the truck silently.

"So whats for dessert?" Tyler asks.

I groan and the boys all laugh. "You just ate!"

"We are growing men!" They say in sync.

"That wasn't creepy at all." I mutter and look around. "There is an ice cream shop over there. There is a bakery and-"

"Ice cream!" Jack says running past me. He clipped my shoulder and Tyler rightened me.

"Why thank you." I smile.

"Anything for you, princess." He takes my hand and we follow slowly behind Jack.

"Can you even hot wire your truck?" Nate asks.

"No. It won't let you. I made it that way don't ask how." Jack yells.

He is standing by the door and jumping up and down.

"And I thought you were the kid." Tyler says.

"You haven't seen anything yet." Nate warns him before walking past us and up to Jack.

"I think they forgot I have the money." I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Well, I didn't but I like your company." Tyler kisses the top of my head.

"Well I hope so. I am yours."

"Your mine? I finally got you?" He asks hopefully.

I chuckle. "Maybe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.8K 2.6K 44
After watching her parents die before her eyes, 17 year old Tris Prior and her brother Caleb Prior have been in and out of foster homes. Recently the...
1M 22.9K 20
Sadness. That's what my life felt like before I left. Let's start with who I am. My name is Eden Rose, the Beta's daughter. I'm part of the Midni...
1.2M 42.9K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...