The Wealthy Boy || Jay Park

By jayjakejk1

A poor girl named Lee Y/N got transferred to an expensive private school because of her new bestie, later she... More

1. Prologue
2.Morning...
3. I'm Sorry
4.What Should I Do
5. Christmas
6.Note
7.New Year's Resolution
8.Unexpected Meeting
9.Unknown Number
10. Sunoo
11.Confide
12.Interrogation
13.Chamber Café
14.Rumor
15. The Fight
16.Late
17. K Company
18. A Brand-New Day
19. Unexpected News
20. But...Mom
21. Last Day
22. Memories
23. We Meet Again
24.Gift
25.Leaving
26. First Day
27. Where's him?
28.Whisper
29. Curiosity
30. A Hamper
31. Why I Cannot Forget You?
32. After Match
33. Why She Seems Familiar?
34. Hot News
35. For You
36. Stay Away From Him
37.Here You Are
38. When Will This End?
39. You Should Have Told Me Earlier
40. What's Wrong With You?
41. Getting Closer
43. The Truth
44. Day Care
45. Notes
46. Epilogue

42. His House

3.2K 158 36
By jayjakejk1

[Y/N POV]

Finally, we have arrived at his house or I can say his mansion. He has a huge house and I couldn't take my eyes from his house. "What are you staring at? Let's go inside or are you going to stay here?" Jay talked to me who still amazed with his house. "Aish, this girl" he took me by my hand and dragged me with him to inside his house.

Woah, now I understood why the whole students put him as the richest kid. They called him that with reason, not only the outside was breathtaking but his interior was also amazing. I wonder how long should I work really hard to have a house like his? Then, as we walked more to the living room, we were greeted by a beautiful lady around in her early fifties. "Oh, hi mom. You've arrived earlier than I thought" oh so the lady was his mom. "Hi Jay, I miss you so much" she said and hugged Jay tightly. I knew she must have missed her one and only son so much. "Here, I bought you this" he handed his mom the flower we have bought earlier. "it's so pretty, I didn't know you have good taste, Jay" she complimented Jay. "And by the way, who is this pretty girl right here?" His mom came closer to me and it made me nervous. "Ah, good evening, Mrs. Park. My name is Y/N" I introduced myself to his mom and bowed at her. "So, are you Jay's girlfriend?" she asked me and made me blushed. "Mom!! Please, don't make her feel uncomfortable in here" Jay told his mom. "I'm not, I just want to know if she's the one who made my son madly in love and decided to come back to Seoul by himself" she said while giggling and I looked toward Jay who has a huge red hue on his cheeks. Was he blushing? "I'm just his friends, Mrs. Park" I spoke to his mom. "Don't be so formal around me, just call me aunty or mom. Maybe someday you'll be my daughter in law" she said and tapped my shoulder. "Mom, where's dad?" Jay changed the topic quickly. "Ah, your dad is still in LA because of the sudden meeting. He said he will take the night flight and will arrive here tomorrow morning" her mom explained to him and he just nodded. "I think you should rest mom. You must be really tired because of the long flight" Jay told his mom. "To be honest, yes. It was a really long ride and I was a little bit tired, but after I met Y/N, all of my tiredness fade away" she said and looked at me. "Mom, please stop. I've never seen you became this cheesy" Jay said while covering his face with his hands. "Haha, okay okay, I will stop. And Y/N please make yourself like at your home. Jay, please tour her around this house. I will be in my room if you guys need me" she said and walked away to her room. "Should we go to my room?" he said and I just widen my eyes when I heard the word 'room'. "Please, do not think too far. I won't do anything nasty to you" he said to me like he could read my mind. "S...sure" I said and follow him to his room.

.

.

.

[Jay's room]

When we entered his room, it was so spacious and luxurious. His room was really clean and neat the opposite thing with my bedroom. "Wow, you have a huge room. Don't you feel lonely stay in this huge mansion all by yourself when your parents aren't around?" I asked him while sitting on his bed. "If you want me to tell you the truth and it's a yes. That's why I often stay in Jake's house" he said while lying on his bed. "You know, you have me. you can call me if you feel lonely. I can company me" I said and he sat up straight while looking at me disbelieve with what I just said. "Did you really mean what you have said?" he asked me. "Yes, why not? You have always protected and taken care of me. So, as the payback I will be a good friend for you" I said while smiling but his face became sad. "friend.... Yes, friend, why would I expect more than that" he mumbled. "What did you say?" I asked him. "Nothing. Are you alright if I leave you here alone? I want to take a shower" he said and I just nodded my head. "You can do anything you want" he said and walked to the bathroom. I was walking around his room when he suddenly walked out of the bathroom shirtless. I quickly covered my eyes. "Yah, can you put on your shirt before you walked out from the bathroom?" I scolded him. "How can I put on my shirt if I forgot to take it with me, besides that I have a good body for me to walk out shirtless" he said and walked closer to me. then, he was slipped because his feet were still wet, so he fell on top of me. We looked at each other faces for a moment before his mom opened the door "Ups, I'm sorry for disturbing the two of you but I just want to say, I have baked cookies downstairs, so if you guys are hungry just go downstairs and grab the cookies. But I think, I came at the wrong timing. I'm sorry and btw if you guys want to do something like that, please lock the door" she said and I quickly pushed Jay and made him fell from the bed. I heard her mom chuckled while closing the door. Meanwhile, Jay was groaning in pain. "I'm sorry, but it's all your fault. Aish, how can I face your mom later?" I said while covering my face. "It was not my fault, I wanted to grab my shirt on the bed which was behind you but you blocked it and made me fell on top of you" he said, then he grabbed his shirt and quickly went back to the bathroom. I didn't know what should I do and I started to feel sleepy, without taking a long time, I have drifted away to my dreamland.

.

.

.

[Jay POV]

When I came out of the bathroom, I saw Y/N was sleeping peacefully on my bed. She was shivering because of the cold, so I quickly put the blanket on top of her, so she would be warm. I then went downstairs to drink water.

.

.

.

.

[Time Skip – Dinner Time]

[Still Jay POV]

She has been sleeping for the past 3 hours and it was time for dinner. My mom has called us for dinner, so I decided to wake her up. "Y/N...Y/N.... wake up" no answer from her, so I started shaken her body lightly "Y/N, wake up. It's time for dinner" she slowly responded. "Huh?" she opened her eyes, still half sleepy. "It's time for dinner" I repeated. "What time is it?" She said while sitting on the edge of the bed. "It's 9.30 pm" I said and she suddenly widened her eyes. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier? My mom must have worried about me" She quickly grabbed her phone and looked at her phone. "Aish... there were a lot of missed calls from my mom. What should I do now?" she said in frustration and I found it cute. "Calm down, just call your mom and tell her that you're at my house. Then tell her, you'll eat dinner here and after that, I will send you home" I tried to calm her down. "Okay" she said and called her mom. After 5 minutes she came back. "Let's go eat, I'm hungry" she said and I just chuckled at her cuteness.

.

.

.

[Dining room]

[Y/N POV]

"I'm sorry aunty, I couldn't help you to prepare the dinner" I apologized to his mom. "Don't worry Y/N, I know you must be really tired. Now eat this" she started to put a lot of food on top of my plate. "It's enough aunty. My stomach will be exploded if I eat this much" I said tried to stop his mom. "It's alright, Y/N" she said. Then the three of us ate our dinner peacefully.

.

.

[After Dinner]

[Y/N POV]

"thank you so much for the dinner, aunty. I really like it" I thanked his mom. "My pleasure, dear. Jay, please bring her here often" she said and Jay just nodded his head. "I think it's getting late. I have to go home now, see you later aunty and Jay" I said and about to leave his house but Jay stopped me by holding my wrist. "Let me drive you home" he said. "No need—" he cut my words. "it's late, Y/N. I have to make sure you go home safely. Let's go" he said and grabbed his car key from the table.

.

.

.

[Y/N's House]

[Y/N POV]

"Thank you so much, Jay, for the ride" I thanked him while smiling. "No problem, sleep well" he said. "You too, drive home safely" I said. "Sure, I'll call you when I have arrived at my house" he said and started to drive off. Then I went into my house happily. "I guess, someone is happy right now" my mom popped out from nowhere. "You scared me, mom. Why haven't you slept this late?" I asked her. "I wait for my beloved daughter to come home" she said. "Now, go to your room and sleep. Tomorrow you still have school" she added. "Sure, you too mom. Rest well" I said while kissing her cheek before running to my room happily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 600 17
Imagine your everyday life is usually pretty boring. Always just scrolling social media and thinking about what it would be like to be rich and famou...
7.2K 223 32
Y/n gets accepted in the college of her dreams and then unfolds a new chapter of her life introducing 3 new handsome men that were bound to meet her...
251K 14.1K 32
When Byeol was severely abused by her ex-boyfriend, a new student entered the school - Nishimura Riki. The guy who she also helped her on the airport...
177K 5.6K 31
A story between a nerd named Choi Y/N and the school heart-rob, and professional ice skater named Park Sunghoon. Sunghoon has a cold personality towa...