The One Who Came

By BitchyCookies

Alpha Ivan Black is tired of waiting for his mate. He has spent 8 long years in the midst of loneliness which... More

Introduction
Chapters in order
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 18

2.5K 89 1
By BitchyCookies

Narrator's POV

Ivan was in deep slumber when Karter got out of his embrace. The Alpha didn't even flinch when the covers were taken off from his body and continued to sleep in his warm bed. The Omega had woken up a while ago and was just staring at the ceiling, recalling the event of last night. He lost his virginity and got mated to his Alpha.

His finger brushed on his mark on his neck and a delicious shiver ran down his spine. His thumb continued to swipe his mark and the Omega took his lower lip between his teeth and hissed and the tingling sensation. Goosebumps stood on his skin, remembering the moment Ivan bit into his skin with a possessive growl. His Omega howled in submission with the memory in mind, his tail pressed on his belly.

Karter stopped his action and looked up at Ivan. The younger was asleep with his cheek pressed on Ivan's chest and the strong arms of his mate holding him close. It didn't cause him any trouble to pull himself away from his mate to stare at his sculptured body. Karter smiled down at his peacefully asleep mate and lightly ran the back of his hand on his cheek.

A naughty thought crossed his mind and at first, he was hesitant to do it but his horndog of a wolf convinced him. Karter hesitantly tore the sheets aways from Ivan's body, causing his eyes to end up on the soft length laying on Ivan's thick thigh. He licked his lips as he ogled the organ with desire and nervousness.

Hesitantly, he stroked his dick and glance back at forth on Ivan's face to see his reaction. The Alpha's face was stilled, no twitching and flinching. Karter pouted but continued to rub the dick up and down in his hand. He did that until the erection came to life, causing the organ to swell and enlarge. He watched the process with an amused face, seeing the already large but soft part to become so hard and long.

Karter glanced again at his mate's face and noticed the lines on his forehead as his face scrunched up. Karter smiled mischievously and slowly but anxiously bent down, getting closer to Ivan's most intimate part. His pink tongue extended and lightly licked the head. He gave the whole tip kitten licks until he became comfortable with his act.

Karter peeked at Ivan to see his mate panting a bit but still sleep. He knew he'll wake up in a minute so the Omega directed his attention back on the cock in his hand. Karter used both of his hands to wrap around the thick organ and engulf the head in his mouth while being careful with his teeth.

A sudden gasp was heard from Ivan as his eyes snapped open. Beads of sweats were prominent on his forehead and his breath was unsteady. His eyes shot down to see the most erotic sight he has ever seen. The man blinked his eyes to get used to the sharp brightness and he was still groggy. He saw Karter with his mouth desperately trying to take more of his cock inside.

Ivan felt himself twitch as their eyes met and Karter's face turned red. Slowly the smaller male took the dick out of his mouth, saliva string connected to the tip. His lips were glossy and red, so were his eyes.

"Good morning." Karter's voice was raspy and rough. He looked up with his big doe eyes, innocently staring at his soul.

Ivan's face was covered in a rare blush, the Alpha was foreign to the feelings like embarrassment and vulnerability. His mouth was shut close and he was unable to answer. Hesitantly, Ivan moved his hand to Karter's head and ruffled his hair.

"Good morning indeed." Karter's face heated up which meant mission accomplished for Ivan. Both men slept right away after certain activities so last night's events were still on their minds.

They stared at each other with lust in their eyes before Karter decided to close the gap between his mouth and Ivan's dick. He kissed the tip and it engulfed it inside. He wasn't sure about what he was doing but when the cock twitched in his mouth and Ivan let out a quiet moan, he was encouraged. The boy did his best to take it in as much as possible but Ivan was on the bigger side.

"Stroke the rest of me with your hands." Ivan let out with strain in his voice. His head was planted on the pillow and his eyes were shut close.

Karter did as he was suggested and stroked the rest of the cock, which barely fit in his small hands, up and down. Ivan groaned and gripped Karter's hair. The Omega continued to bob his head, his tongue twirling around the flesh. Saliva was dripping down his chin but he kept up without interruptions. Karter's cock was also hard and he was so tempted to rub himself on the sheets but the boy didn't want to be distracted.

"I'm gonna come." Ivan breathed out and his eyes found his mate. "Pull out." Ivan said, his voice tense. For a moment, Karter thought of pulling the thing out since he wasn't sure if he was ready to feel the cock exploding in his mouth. But his horny wolf convinced him to give their mate the best treatment.

Karter lightly shook his head and bobbed his head at a fast pace. Ivan moaned loudly and tried to pry Karter's head off himself but the man was lost in lust. "Get off, Karter. I don't want you to-" He tried his best to control his orgasm but his mate was running his tongue on him so deliciously and he failed. He felt himself release his cum in heavy spurts as intense pleasure spread across his whole body.

Karter felt his mouth fill up with the essence of his mate and as the liquid shot on his throat, the Omega choked and bit, causing the cum to leak out from the corner of his mouth. He tried his best to continue to stroke his mate as his eyes watered up.

When Ivan finally stopped, he instantly took himself out of Karter's mouth and gripped his nape. "Spit it out." Ivan placed his hand in front of Karter's mouth as he watched his mate with his cheek puffed up.

'Swallow it.' Karter's wolf's evil voice rang in his mind at Ivan's word. 'It's gonna turn him on so much.' At that, Karter couldn't disagree with his wolf. He swallowed the content in his mouth which was salty and slightly bitter, not a bad taste, Karter thought. Ivan looked a bit horrified as Karter's adam's apple bobbed.

The Omega nervously showed him a grin and Ivan could be slightly mad at him. "You are a minx." He cupped Karter's face and pecked his swollen lips.

The Alpha learned something today. When it comes to sex, his mate didn't feel shy in the least.

He glanced down at Karter's hard dick and manhandled the body into laying in his back. Karter let out a small gasp as Ivan spread his leg and settled himself between them. He watched Ivan smirk and their eyes were still connected, he took in the, smaller than average, dick in his mouth. Karter has been hard since the moment his mouth touch Ivan's cock so the Omega was minutes away from cumming.

Ivan took the whole organ in his mouth and slurped on it roughly. His hand went up Karter's chest and the Alpha pinched his nipples between his fingers. Karter moaned out loud, his mouth opened as his eyes tightly closed. His hands twitched as his ass leaked out slick. The boy was so close that it didn't take him long to orgasm in Ivan's warm mouth.

The Omega panted because of the intensity as his body shook from the aftershocks. Ivan came up to him after drinking up the cum and placed kisses on Karter's whole face.

Ivan glanced at the clock on the side table and saw that it was 8 in the morning. He wanted to sleep more with Karter but starting the day early was in his routine and he will, for sure, feel uneasy about it the whole day.

"Do you want to sleep in or wake up right now? It's just 8." Ivan whispered in Karter's ear as he snuggled proudly in the mark, he made last night.

"Hmm." Karter shivered at the warm breath swiping on his mating mark and had trouble thinking straight. "Let's get up. I think we have a lot to do today." Karter replied quietly as turned his face to peck Ivan's lips.

"Okay." Ivan was slightly relieved that Karter chose that option because of the years of practice. "But why would you think we have a lot to do?" He asked, unknowingly to the reason. 

"Because of what happened yesterday?" Karter exclaimed while looking at his mate like Ivan grew another eye. 

"We don't have anything to do." Ivan declared as he got up from the bed.

"Why? Don't we have to have meetings and stuff like that to find more about the situation." Karter found it had to tear his eye off Ivan's toned butt as the man picked some petals off his body. 

"Rest assured, love." Ivan turned around. "We don't have much to do. Alex and Killian will take care of everything and report back to be in a few days." Ivan turned around and caught Karter's guilty gaze.

"Oh, okay." The younger boy blushed at being exposed to his perverted actions. 

Karter sat up on the bed and anticipated the pain in his bottom but he didn't. He thought he would heal throughout the night but he expected some pain. His face was covered in confusion and Ivan noticed it.

"What's wrong?" He asked and his presence was instantly around Karter. 

"Um." Karter hesitated. "My butt..." Karter blushed and looked down at his fiddling fingers.

"Are you hurt?" Ivan panicked. "Did I hurt you last night?" Ivan felt concerned and so bad about paining his mate. Nicolas howled at that and cursed his human part.

"No..." Karter felt the guiltiness and remorse through the bond. "It's not hurting at all." He explained and Ivan felt confused.

"It's a good thing, right?" He said and felt relieved.

"Yeah..." He trailed off. "But I wasn't supposed to heal this quickly," Karter said while doing the calculation in his head. The level of pain he felt, should've taken him a whole day to feel normal. 

"It's probably because of the change." Ivan carefully said. "You healed very quickly yesterday as well." He said and watched Karter look at him with a confused expression. He sighed and explained when Karter got hurt on his head and healed in merely minutes. Karter's reaction was not what Ivan expected. He anticipated that his mate will be overwhelmed and scared because of the changes but Karter just looked amused.

"It feels foreign." He finally said. "Since it takes me more time to heal than an average Omega." He admitted and looked up at the Alpha. 

Ivan nodded, not knowing what to say. Karter got up and wrapped the discarded towel around his waist. He saw Ivan smirk and stuck his tongue out while feeling very embarrassed. He was still quite shy about showing his body but with Ivan, it was 100 times better.  The boy wordlessly started to make the bed. His mate smiled at him and got a few petals off his body while Karter tore the bedsheets off.

"Sophia will do it. You should go shower." Ivan said, taking Karter's hand and stopping him from picking up petals. 

"It's better if I do it." Karter awkwardly said and he looked at the stained sheets.

"She won't mind it. It's kind of her job." Ivan explained, looking at Karter with a fond expression.

"But still...." Karter trailed off and Ivan knew he won't let it go.

"Okay. I'll put the sheets to wash while you shower." Ivan proposed and kissed Karter's head.

"I can do it while you shower," Karter said, his Omega wanting to please his Alpha. Karter thought it would look ridiculous if Ivan, who is the pack Alpha, would do something like that.

Ivan sighed and stopped Karter's from grabbing the sheets. "I'll do the laundry, you shower. I'm not gonna disintegrate from doing a small chore." The Alpha understood that Karter was a submissive male by nature but Ivan has lived his own life learning about equality and this was something he desires Karter would accept. And if that means being stern and firm with his mate, so be it.

"Okay." Karter recognized his tone and chose to obey his command. His head automatically bowed as he handed the object to Ivan. The older male made him look up from his chin and planted a kiss on his lips. 

"I love you." He whispered on Karter's lips. 

"And I love you." He replied, feeling a bit shy.

"Your suitcases are in the sitting area." Ivan pointed at the other half of the room where two suitcases were placed. He remembered his mother packing some necessities like clothes and some books for him. 

Karter nodded and walked down to the sitting and kneeled in front of the two cases. He opened one in an attempt to choose some decent clothes for today. He revealed the first case which revealed his shorts, skirts, and blouses. The second case had jeans, plain shirts, and his underwear. 

"What will we be doing today?" Karter wondered out loud.

"Whatever you prefer to do, baby." Ivan was busy tearing the pillowcases from the soft pillows as Karter asked.

"Hmm." Karter picked out a lavender cardigan crop with light blue jean shorts. He walked inside of the shower after Ivan had left with the dirty sheets. He took a quick shower and as he was drying his body, he heard someone ender their room.

"Thank you. Please get started with the breakfast." He hardly heard Ivan say and the boy lifted his nose to smell the third person. He tried harder and found it ridiculous. Of course, he wouldn't be able to smell the person from that far. 

Karter wore his black underwear and picked up the toothbrush he used the last time he came here. He brushed his teeth and put on the soft cardigan crop which has followed by the shorts. The Omega walked out of the bathroom with a small towel around his neck. 

"Who was that?" Karter asked before his nose caught a familiar scent.

"Sophia." Ivan said and walked towards him with a glass of water and a bottle of pills which made Karter looked at him confusingly. "Morning-after pill." Ivan confirmed.

Karter totally forgot that they didn't use protection last night and there was a chance that he could get pregnant after his first time. However, after thinking about the whole situation, Karter expected that Ivan would want kids as soon as possible. The Omega's expressions changed to concern and puzzled and Ivan noticed that.

"We'll talk about it later." The Alpha proclaimed as he handed the glass to Karter and took one pill out from the bottle. Karter swallowed the pill and placed the glass on the side table. "Sophia is making breakfast downstairs. If you have a request, you can tell her." Ivan said as he took his clothes and walked towards the bathroom.

Karter still had the pregnancy thing on his mind but the boy tried to forget about it since Ivan said they'll talk later. He then walked out of their rooms and tried to remember the way to the kitchen. When he successfully find it, he saw Sophia busy taking out some ingredients. 

"Good morning, Luna." Sophia noticed Karter standing and greeted him with a small bow.

"Just Karter, please." He requested as he felt weird when someone who is so much older than him addressed him with so much respect. Sophia nodded with a small smile.

"Do you have any requests? I'm making Hashbrowns and eggs for Alpha Ivan." That explained the carton of eggs and the potatoes on the counter. 

"I'll have the same, thank you." Karter's fumbled with his hands as he slowly walked towards the cooking station. "I would like to help." He declared, glancing at some ingredients he couldn't identify.

"Do you know how to cook?" She asked as he started to peel the potatoes.

"No, I'm actually horrible at it." He admitted. "But I want to learn." He had tried to learn cooking from his mother numerous times but every time the kitchen ends in a mess and leaves his mother frustrated because of his untalented self.

"Okay," Sophia glanced around the kitchen until she found what she was looking for. "Here you go." She grabbed the red apron and helped Karter wear it. "You peel these while I get the skillet ready." She handed him the peeler and walked towards a cupboard to get a black and heavy skillet. 

"What's that for?" He asked as his inexperienced hands troubled with peeling the starchy vegetable.

"We'll be making hashbrowns with cheese and eggs in the skillet." She said and placed the empty skillet in the preheated oven." 

"Oh." That sounded so delicious to the Omega.

-------

Fortunately, the dish didn't require much effort because Karter was lost in the middle of the procedure. He requested two eggs, half a sausage, and a lot of cheese in his skillet while in Ivan's skillet, there were four eggs, three sausages, and a decent amount of cheese. Sophia took out a loaf of bread and started to cut it while Karter sat on a chair, watching her fluid movements. 

"You wouldn't be eating with us?" Karter asked as Sophia cleared the mess with only two portions of food.

"Oh no, I had breakfast at home." She answered as the other nodded in acknowledgment. "What would you like to drink?" She asked as he put some butter in a pan to toast the bread.

"Tea is fine with me." He got up and opened the cupboard which he knew contained the tea. "Will Ivan have tea as well?" He asked as he got the tea bags out.

"Yes, I will." Ivan's deep voice surprised the Omega and he turned around instantly. "Didn't know you'll be cooking. According to your brother, you create disasters in the kitchen." Ivan hugged the boys from behind, pressing his body close to his mate.

"I didn't do much." Karter pouted and looked back at Ivan. The older male captured Karter's lips on his and left a peck on them.

They bother broke their stances as the skillets lightly clanked on the counter as Sophia got them out of the oven. "Sorry." She looked at them with obvious guilt on her face.

"These look delicious," Ivan commented as he grabbed the handles of both skillets with two rugs in his hands and put them down on the trolley. 

"Karter actually helped a lot." 'She smiled at the youngest.

"She's lying, I made her job harder." Karter said with a sulking face. He had two cups of tea in his hands and he placed them on the tray which also had sugar and milk. 

"You are learning." She said as she placed the toasts on a tray and put it down on the trolly.

Ivan smiled at Karter and wrapped his hands around his waist as they walked towards the dining table. Sophia trailed behind them with the trolly filled with food.

Ivan pulled the chair out for Karter and helped him sit, the gesture was found very gentlemen-like by the Omega. Sophia placed the two skillets which were still very hot, in front of the two pack leaders, and eventually, the table had their teas and toasts on it. Sophia left after everything was in place and the two placed the linen napkins on their laps. Both wolves held their hands and closed their eyes. 

"Praise to Moon Goddess for putting food on our table and providing constant blessings to our pack. No matter what crosses our paths, we ask you to look over the weres of not only this pack, but every being in this world." Ivan prayed.

"Amen." Both wolves said. They smiled at each other and Ivan kissed the back of Karter's hand before pulling it away. They both dig in their foods, breaking the bread and dipping in the runny eggs. 

"It's really good." Ivan commented after tasting the hashbrowns. 

"I agree, Sophia is a great cook." Karter replied as he put a piece of sausage in his mouth. 

"So... about the pills." Ivan cautiously started.

Karter pulled away from the fork from his mouth as the atmosphere around them turned serious. Both males stayed quiet before Karter decided to speak his mind. "Don't you want to have pups with me?" 

Ivan looked at him with surprise. "Of course I do." He confessed.

"Then why did you suggested that I take the pill?" He asked as his expressions turned to confusion.

"You just turned 21, I don't think it's something you want right now." Ivan said. "I'm obviously not getting any younger and the Elders will anticipate an heir soon but nothing matters more than your complete consent." He placed his hand on top of Karter's.

"I know, and I really appreciate your consideration." Karter said and Ivan smiled at him. "But I really want to have your pups as soon as possible." He looked at his mate whose eyes were wide with shock. 

"I understand." Ivan gulped at Karter's honesty and straightforwardness. "But we have to consider a lot of factors which will go along with having pups."

"Like what?" Karter asked.

"Like... the event that happened yesterday?" Ivan stated. "I think we should sort everything out before thinking about kids," Ivan suggested, really hoping that he won't hurt Karter in the process. He assessed the Omega's face to predict his reaction as he could see that he was in deep thinking.

"I agree..." Karter finally said. "I completely forgot about that." The Omega murmured.

"It's good to forget about that thing for the day." Ivan kissed the back of Karter's hand. 

"I'm sorry for being so free-spoken." Karter pulled his hand away and started to fidget while looking at his lap. "I should have dropped the subject.." He quietly muttered. 

"Why?" Ivan asked, not understanding what Karter was talking about. "We are mated now, discussions like these are important to make together." 

"Hmm." Karter nodded and picked up his fork. Ivan narrowed his eyes and thought about what Karter said and finally understood after Nicholas commented.

'He feels that discussions like these are up to dominate wolf and because he's the submissive part, he shouldn't contribute much.' Nicholas said to his human part.

'That's bizarre... but unfortunately, it's possible.' Ivan sighed at looked at Karter's small face and gentle gestures.

"I don't want you to stop yourself from speaking your mind." Ivan interrupted his mate. "Your opinion is as important as mine in our relationship," Ivan said, emphasizing every word so Karter will understand completely.

The Omega looked at him weirdly before realizing what Ivan was actually saying. The boy didn't notice he was acting so submissive and spineless. Not only this trait was in his true nature, but society was very compliant with making the Omega have no viewpoint whatsoever. Karter knows that their pack is so much better than the others in the way they treat their Omegas but there are still many individuals who prefer to 'follow' the traditional way. Karter knows Ivan is not like that and that he treats Omegas as he treats any other rank. 

"I will try my best to better myself." Ivan smiled and nodded as they went back to eating and talking about casual stuff.

---------------

A few days have passed and the pair have never been happier. They talked so much about their past and learn a great deal about each other. 

Karter discovered that Ivan is a very sweet and gentle soul. He loves helping others and leading his pack to a better future. He sympathizes with the weak and does everything in his power to give them better facilities. The Omega thought it was not surprising that their pack is so much at peace because of the Black family legacy. He also came to the conclusion that Ivan is very possessive and protective of his loved ones. And that doesn't just stop at his family or his mate, he is very protective of his pack members. 

Other than talking, they spent some time doing sexy activities. Both males were inexperienced but that didn't stop the pleasure from creeping and they were getting hang of it. They loved feeling their bodies mingle and the closeness pleased their wolves to no extend.

The new pair went out for walks and occasionally had their dinner outside. They avoided going out and associating with others because of the unsolved situation. Beta Alex would sometimes contact Ivan but the conversation would be short as the Alpha strictly told the Beta to call in emergencies. According to Ivan, Killian took the role of the Beta as Alexander was extremely busy since he was doing the work Ivan was supposed to do. 

Presently, Karter was wearing the shortest short he had with a thin material pink crop top. He was embraced by Ivan on the sofa in the TV room. It was exceptionally hot today, hence the lack of covering clothes. The air conditioner has been broken since the other day, and the fixing guys were scheduled to come in the evening. 

They were watching a crime documentary but Karter couldn't concentrate on it. The Omega has been feeling anxious since the morning and Ivan noted that and asked him about it. Karter answered that he wasn't sure why he was feeling that way which was true. The younger male couldn't point out what his wolf was pacing in his mind and his heart was racing without any reason. 

Currently, his eyes were trained on the picture of Ivan's parent and their wide smiles as his mind went through the events of his mating ceremony over and over. Some voices from somewhere interrupting the two males and they glanced at the entrance of the room. 

Sophia entered the TV room with a smile and walked to the couple. "The guys came over earlier than expected, should I ask them to fix it?" She asked. 

"Yeah, sure." Ivan yawned as they got up from the sofa. The Alpha snoozed off from the warm feeling of summer and the calming scent of his mate. 

Karter turned his head around and smiled at the sleeping dork. "Did you sleep there?" Karter kissed Ivan's nose as the Alpha placed his head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, you felt so good against me." Ivan mumbled and Karter's brows furrowed at the comment. "I didn't mean it like that." Ivan chuckled at Karter's expression and manhandled the Omega so he was straddling him. He stroked Karter's back and slid his hand on his ass. He grouped a handful and brought his mate close to him. 

Karter smiled and bit Ivan's lower lip, engaging in a deep kiss. The couple made out as the voices got louder and laughing was heard. 

"How are you feeling?" Ivan whispered on his lips. 

"...Fine." Karter came back to his senses. "Still anxious, but better." He answers honestly. Being close to Ivan always made him feel stable. 

"How about we visit your parent's house? I remember you wanted to get the rest of the stuff from your room." Ivan suggested as he rested his face on Karter's chest and felt the other run his fingertip on his scalp.

"Yeah, let's do that. I miss my family." Karter's mood accelerated so fast and the boy felt all of the negative feelings leaving his body.

"Maybe call your friends to help you." Ivan said and kissed the exposed skin around his collarbone.

"Maybe..." Karter hesitantly said.

"Why not?" They still haven't walked about his friends yet, simply because that topic hasn't come around. Karter sighed deeply and explained the situation about Mattew and Linda to Ivan. 

"So Mattew has a crush on you and Linda has a crush on me?" Ivan asked, a questioning look on his face.

"More like in love." Karter sneered. "Mattew has had feelings for me since we were kids and Linda has been obsessing over you since you were challenged last year." He rolled his eyes as the unpleasant feeling -jealousy- crept into his mind. 

"That's a situation." Ivan shook his head. "But I still think you should invite them and initiate something." Karter really wanted to fight back and tell the other that it wasn't his problem that the two were being immature. But he realized that talking to them first will probably make him the bigger person and thinking otherwise is actually immature of him. Ivan is older than him and way wiser, so he bit back his protest and nodded. 

"Let's change." Ivan picked up the boy, which made Karter wrap his legs and arm around Ivan tightly. Karter smiled down at Ivan and occasionally left kisses on his face.

As they neared the stairs, they were met with a group of young wolves with toolboxes in their hands with other electronics. 

Every wolf bowed their head as it noted the presence of its leaders. Ivan realized that Karter was very exposed so he turned around so his back was towards them. Karter quickly patted his shoulder to let him down and Ivan did just that but stood in front of the boy. 

"Greetings, Alpha." Their heads were still bowed. "Greetings, Luna." Ivan nodded when they lifted their head.

"Hello." Karter said by Ivan's side, their hands holding tightly. His form was half-hidden from the others but it was all that was possible as Ivan didn't want to appear rude and leave.

The wolves had huge smiles on their faces at the awkward reply. Ivan noticed the quick glances at Karter's exposed body but they trained their eyes at their faces afterward. The Alpha knew that they were trying hard to not look but his wolf was still uneased. 

"We have to go somewhere." Ivan gripped Karter's hand tightly and walked towards the stairs. "Thank you for the work and don't hesitate to ask Sophia for refreshments." The grinning wolves did low bows as the couple passed by. They were just excited to meet their pack leaders in person. 

Karter giggled at Ivan as he sensed the protective feeling but the other ignored him. Ivan felt embarrassed and childish. They wordlessly got dressed, exchanged a few kisses, informed Karter's family of their visit, and left for the Starr home. 

--------------

I can't believe it....

At the end of the last update, I said that this story reached 500 reads and 51 votes. I'm so shocked and happy to say that the number has been doubled in the last 4 days. Currently, this story has 1077 reads with 107 votes.

Thank you to everyone who is reading this story and leaving votes on the chapters.

BYE Angels!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

558K 20.9K 62
The Sequel to Being Their Omega, A story revolving around Kyle and his three mates. ((This is obviously a harem type story so if you don't like more...
5.2M 278K 83
Oliver's life turns upside down when he learns that werewolves exist and one of them is his mate, but things get dangerous when he starts to learn mo...
402K 20.3K 68
*COMPLETED* After Asher's parents were killed by their enemy pack, he has to take over the position of alpha. Since his parents didn't believe in mat...
134K 6K 21
Life as an Alpha has always been viewed as the easier path; Alphas are the top of the food chain, lead the packs, and are the deciding force in the w...