Hiding His Son || A BrightWin...

By Jainnakophrom_

[✓Complete Fanfiction Story✓] In a city full of criminals. And in a world, where there are Omegas, Alphas a... More

•INTRODUCTION•
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 08.5
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Author's Note
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter: 1/5
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter 2/5
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter 3/5 ⚠️
Hiding His Son 2||Special Chapter 4/5⚠️
Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter 5/5
ANNOUNCEMENT 2

Chapter 28

6.2K 351 12
By Jainnakophrom_

||Bright's POV||

"Don't worry, Vachirawit. He'll be fine; he just got stressed," the doctor said, placing his stethoscope on his neck.

"Okay, thank you."

The doctor left the room. I sighed and looked at Win. He's still sweating and breathing heavily. I sat by his side and caressed his cheeks. I'm sorry, My Bunny.

"Nngh....no~"

"Hm?" I look at him. He looks uncomfortable.

"No~.....not you..too." This is why he's crying. I got worried. I held his cheeks and caressed them softly and lovingly. "Bright, don't leave me."

What?

"Sshhhh......love~ shhh...." I tried to wake him up, but he kept mumbling the same words. What's happening to you, bunny? "Bunny? Open your eyes for me, baby, hm?"

He kept saying incoherent words. I kissed his eyes, his nose, his cheeks, his forehead, and finally, his lips. He stopped crying, but the tears were still falling. I brushed it off with my thumb, kissed his nose again, and tried my best to wake him up.

 "Bunny, I'm here; please open your eyes," I said with a soft tone. His eyelids moved, and he finally opened his eyes. His eyes are red due to crying.

He looks surprised; he held my face with both of his hands, and I leaned and snuggled my face into his touch.

"Bright? You're here?" He asked, looking at me with hopeful eyes.

I looked at him and smiled. "Yes, bunny." I kissed his hand and caressed it. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

He did not answer. He looks at me with a lot of emotion. He looks at me with a mix of anger, surprise, confusion, and sadness.

"Who was that girl?" he asked, looking down. I held both of his hands on my cheeks, often caressing them to show that they were alright.

"Bunny, that girl was just a slut. I tried to tell her that I already have a beautiful, talented, loving, and caring boyfriend, but she wouldn't listen," I explained.

"But why did you let her touch you?"

"I didn't. She touched me all of a sudden. I was about to throw her, but then you came out of the restaurant and dragged her away from me," I said. I kissed his lips, making him look at me.

"And, let's just say that it was hot of you to do that to her. Though, I wish you were a little bit gentle."

He looks at me with an angry expression. "Why? Can't I hurt her and drag her away for touching what's mine?"

Damn, he's getting feisty again.

I chuckled. "Bunny, I'm always yours."

I lay down on his side. Slipping my arm under his head and serving as a pillow, he snuggles closer to my chest. I played with his hair, not uttering a single word. I didn't mean to hurt him. I did not even know that she was coming. And I don't want to see her face ever again. How did she even know where I was going?

"Bright" Win called my name in a hush. I kissed the top of his head before answering.

"Yes, bunny?"

"Do you know her?"

I sighed. "Yes, but I only met her at the birthday party of the Jumpol's twins." I heard a small whine. But I assured him, "Don't worry, I do not care about her. She kept hitting on me even though I told her that I'm already taken."

"Hmm~... You're mine?" He asked, looking up at me. Damn, he looks like a bunny begging for a carrot.

I smiled. "Of course. I am yours, and you are mine."

"But I'm still angry at you" he said and turned away from me, his back facing me this time.

"Bunny, I already explained everything."

"I'm not going to let her inside the restaurant. If she ever appears there, I'll throw her out. And if she ever touches you again, I'll punch the bitch's face until she's unrecognizable."

I gulped. Wow, that gave me shivers.

"Now, now, bunny." I hugged him from behind and rested my chin on his shoulder. "Shall we go and eat? The doctor said you'll need to eat to gain your strength again."

"No."

"Bunny, if you don't eat before P'Gun arrives, he'll kill me."

"Hmpp"

"I'll cook for you, hm? How does that sound?" I tried to pursue him.

After a lot of pampering on my bunny He finally decided to eat. We're at a local hospital. I panicked, so I brought him here. I was planning on bringing him back to my house, but it's too far from where we are.

He kept asking about it. And I cooperated. It's only been a month—a month of happy relationships with him—and a problem has already occurred. I'm just glad he listened to me. But something feels off about that woman. I have to ask Dew to look for information about her.

Why do I feel like she knows Win?

---

Some hours later, P'Gun came to the hospital. He was angry at me, but not angry enough to actually slap me in the face like last time. The doctor said that Win could finally return home, and P'Gun suggested taking Win back to their condo. I did not even know Win had his own condo; I've always thought that he's living with Jumpol's family.

after they left. I returned to my own car and went back to the office. It is still working hours, and I need to finish up some work loads.

arriving at the office. I called Win to see if he arrived at their place safely. I did my work while on the phone with Win; it's always been like this these days, and I'm actually having fun talking to him while working. Making my work more enjoyable than annoying

"Sir, it's Mr. Dew," my secretary called. I nodded, and Dew came inside.

"I gotta go, bunny. I'll call you later. Drink your medicine, okay?" I told Win over the video call.

He nodded and showed me a bowl of noodles. "I'm already eating; you can go and do your job; I'll be fine."

"Okay, but if you feel something again, just call me or P'Gun."

"Sure, bye-bye."

We ended the call, and I looked at Dew. Who is already looking at me with a smug look?

"What?" I asked in a bored tone.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Nothing; I never thought that you'd be like this once you're in a serious relationship with someone."

"Shut up. You're making me look like a villain."

He laughed and sat on the sofa.

"Cut the chitchats," he said. His expression turned serious, and so did I. "The guy we found a month ago near your place had already spoken."

The guy whom I found sneaking and spying on me and Win while we're making love. That guy does not know what privacy means.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"The guy's target is not you, Bright. He was told to kill Win in order to get the son," he explained.

My eyes widen in shock.

"What do you mean?"

"I thought you're smarter than me, Bright," he said and smirked. He threw the folder on my desk. I took it and read the files.

He continues, "The guy's boss's instructions are to kill Win Metawin Opas-iamkajorn and get the child without the Adulkittiporn knowing about it."

Reading the files made me happy but, at the same time, worried. So, he is...

"Do you know why they want the child and why they wanted to kill Win instead of killing you?"

I look at him with dark eyes. An evil smirk appeared on his face.

"Because Win Metawin's son is your son, Bright Vachirawit Chiva-aree," he said. I knew it... "Three years ago, on that very faithful day, your son was made, Sun Vachiwin Chiva-aree, a dominant Alpha and the next successor of the Yellow Eyes."

"And they want him, for my son has both of the things they want: an Alpha and a Successor," I said, crumbling the paper.

"I'm going to kill them all."

~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~~•~

DNA TEST:
Father: Vachirawit Chiva-aree
(Dominant Alpha)
Blood type: AB

Mother: Metawin Opas-iamkajorn
(Dominant Omega)
Blood Type: AB

Child/children: Vachiwin Chiva-aree
(Dominant Alpha)
Blood Type: A

  Probability of Paternity: 99.9998%

Real Father: Vachirawit Chiva-aree
Real Son: Vachiwin Chiva-aree
~

•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•

---
✌️🙂
   Thank you for voting and reading!❤️🎢

‼️(This Chapter is already edited since I noticed some typos)‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 3.3K 12
Mike is sick of Bright, who has a crush after a certain Win Metawin. So he decides to help his pathetic best friend with what he himself believes is...
20.1K 1K 62
For years Kongpob Suthiluck was mentally, emotional, physical, and sexually abuse. He thought he had finally gotten away from it all when he went to...
15.5K 689 27
Hi guys so I'm alive and this will be my new story of taynew. so i really hope that you all will enjoy it. Newwie lives in new York as he is a very...
132K 6.7K 16
AU: Alpha-Omega universe. Claimed Omegas can get pregnant. Kongpob is Arthit's Alpha. Arthit is Kongpob's Omega. So why isn't Kongpob claiming what...