True To The Game

Bởi buggout_brit

Khaza is the King of LA and meets a girl named Jada who he can't help but to fall for. They start things off... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Grinding
Club Green Door
Jada
Fya Head
Quint
Shawty
Decisions
Get The Business Clear
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Grandma Dee
Rah
Who Gon Shake Sumn?
Payback
Rush Hour
Shantell
Game Time
It's A Set Up
Beezy
Betrayal
Get It Done
No more lies
New Beginning
Make Up
Sad
Save Me
Gotta Get Her Back
All I Could Do
Changing
Feel Me
Time To Go
A New Life
Beezy
Unwanted Guest
Fulla Shit
Desiree
Back At It
I Want You
Something More
What The fuck?
Fucked Up
Back On the Grind
Slacking

Work Call

2.6K 26 0
Bởi buggout_brit

I woke up to 30 missed calls. I turned down the TV and called the number back. It was Andre

Me: "Damn wtf you want nigga?"

Andre: " Get yo ass up we gotta go outta town get these deliveries moving and hit up club Green Door and meet Josh."

Me: "Man fuck Josh he always talking about shit he don't have.

Andre: "Nigga get up we still got shit to do."

Me: "Ight give me bout a hour."

Andre: "Bet."

I hopped out of bed and got my shower running. While that's running I'm looking through my closet trying to see what I'll wear but it's too much to choose from. I called Marta my maid.

Me: "Can you help me please its so much."

She laughed at me first then began the search. She was pretty good at it. She picked out my white & red tru religion shirt, all white tru religion jeans, my red tru religion belt, and all red margiela shoes. I smiled at her and kissed her on the cheek but she frowned. I knew what she wanted. I gave her a stack of $100 bills. She smiled, tucked the cash in her bra, and left. I laughed and shook my head heading to take my shower.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

353K 13.4K 46
Growing up in the hood isn't easy . Murders , shootouts , drugs , prostitutes and dope boys are normal . Imagine being sucked in the gritty at just s...
1.7K 22 22
Jasmine has been working for one of the largest investment companies for over 3 years, and now she got a promotion working closely with her boss. som...
12.8K 624 30
Neveah Everson is a beautiful 21 year old, she is Puerto Rican and black with crackheads as parents. She is one of three girls (yes she is a triplet)...
42.5K 1.5K 16
Copyright Bossladeee 2015 © Warning For 18 + Mature Content. Intended for the mature minds. "This is a give and take world. You gotta throw a lil s...